PDA

View Full Version : DolfanTom v. Blurch Bet Thread

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm doing this as a community service to the Depths. I'm going to rid this board of the stench known as "Blurch" forever and ever. How? By making a bet with him for this Sunday's game between the Miami Dolphins and the Minnesota Vikings. Here are the parameters:

Dolphins Win: Blurch is gone, and he stays gone. (In fact, here's the exact deal. If we win, Blurch can come here until noon on 11/21 to say his goodbyes. As of 12:01 p.m. EST, he's gone!!!)

Vikings win: I wear some embarrassing avetar and sig for a week. Blurch can make it up, or designate someone else to make it up.

Man I can't wait to kick his Arse outta here! Bye Bye Blurch :www:

Mike13
11-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Sounds good.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 04:27 PM
I'm going to that friggin' game, now I got 2 reasons to root!!!!:evil:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Dolphins Win: Blurch is gone, and he stays gone. (In fact, here's the exact deal. If we win, Blurch can come here until noon on 11/21 to say his goodbyes. As of 12:01 p.m. EST, he's gone!!!)

Vikings win: I wear some embarrassing avetar and sig for a week. Blurch can make it up, or designate someone else to make it up.

Doesn't seem like a real fair bet here.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Doesn't seem like a real fair bet here.true, a week is a long time.:wink:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 04:55 PM
true, a week is a long time.:wink:

:lol:

Ehh, who the hell am I kidding, the troll's opinion doesn't matter much in the Depths.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 04:57 PM

Ehh, who the hell am I kidding, the troll's opinion doesn't matter much in the Depths.sure it does, we print them and use them when we run out of TP.

BTW you dig Saw III?

like2god
11-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Doesn't seem like a real fair bet here.

Yeah, you're right................it should be you AND blurch have to leave FH. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah, you're right................it should be you AND blurch have to leave FH. :lol:oh, we can do without blurch, but gobills gave us the line
You are an ignorant foul-mouthed homer that's a classic!:lol:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:00 PM
sure it does, we print them and use them when we run out of TP.

BTW you dig Saw III?

I actually haven't even seen it yet! :fire:

Something else is always going on, whether it be the Sabres, Notre Dame football, etc. My sports teams always come first. :wink:

Plus, the theater that I like to go to is under a huge renovation project, so that's another damper.

I'm thinking of just waiting until the DVD release, since I'm not too fond of the other theaters around here. But I am hoping it's as good as the first two.

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah, you're right................it should be you AND blurch have to leave FH. :lol:

Aww hell no!

:(

*GoBills24 changes mind*

FAIR BET HERE!!

:D

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:02 PM
that's a classic!:lol:

Gimme a break opfin, I was a rookie in the Depths.

:wink:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:04 PM

:wink:dude, it stuck in our heads, that means something!:lol:

Saw III was good, you guys should get a second theatre in buffalo.:wink:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:07 PM
dude, it stuck in our heads, that means something!:lol:

Saw III was good, you guys should get a second theatre in buffalo.:wink:

Yeah, we should get a sec...

Hey! :tantrum:

But the one they're renovating is really the only one I like / go to.

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:11 PM
oh, we can do without blurch, but gobills gave us the line
Quote:
You are an ignorant foul-mouthed homer
that's a classic!:lol:

dude, it stuck in our heads, that means something!:lol:
:lol: It's GoBills' catch phrase. It's one of those phrases that you will remember forever like "Give me liberty or give me death". :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, we should get a sec...

Hey! :tantrum:

But the one they're renovating is really the only one I like / go to.the one where you put the quarters in the machine to watch the movies and another quarter for a tissue?:lol:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:14 PM
:lol: It's GoBills' catch phrase. It's one of those phrases that you will remember forever like "Give me liberty or give me death". :lol:

Great, 950+ posts here, and that's the one people remember.

Juuuuuuust peachy.

:mad:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:15 PM
the one where you put the quarters in the machine to watch the movies and another quarter for a tissue?:lol:

You're getting on my last nerve, opfin!

:nono:

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:15 PM

Juuuuuuust peachy.

:mad:

To be fair, that line made it into at least 50 of those 950+ posts :lol:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:18 PM
To be fair, that line made it into at least 50 of those 950+ posts :lol:
Stop your exaggerating....

It was only like 25, geez.

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Stop your exaggerating....

It was only like 25, geez.

I thought it was a conservative estimate. :confused:

Maybe that's just because I have been laughing nonstop ever since the first time it was posted. :lol: :wink:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I thought it was a conservative estimate. :confused:

Maybe that's just because I have been laughing nonstop ever since the first time it was posted. :lol: :wink:

Meh, I've provided much worthwhile comedy since then, for all to enjoy.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:30 PM

Juuuuuuust peachy.

:mad:at least you're not remembered for 'wheasle':lol:

like2god
Meh, I've provided much worthwhile comedy since then, for all to enjoy.

I might have to try to get under your skin again to get a few more memorable gems out of you. :D

retired opfinistic

:nono:that's my job.:wink:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:32 PM
I might have to try to get under your skin again to get a few more memorable gems out of you. :D

Not going to happen today.

During Phins-Bills week might be a good time.

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 05:33 PM

During Phins-Bills week might be a good time.Speaking of Phins-Bills week, maybe you can make some sort of bet then?? Maybe not banning you forever, but something embarrassing once the Bills lose.

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Speaking of Phins-Bills week, maybe you can make some sort of bet then?? Maybe not banning you forever, but something embarrassing once the Bills lose.
Wasn't I hearing the same thing around September 17th?

Edit: I made a bet on the main forum with another member, and he refuses to honor his side of the bet.

So I've been skeptical on the reliability of betting FH members, LOL.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:34 PM

During Phins-Bills week might be a good time.:goof: you better save your quarters, you'll be needing the tissues:lol:

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 05:35 PM

:lol:Yep, and you will again near December 17th! :D

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Yep, and you will again near December 17th! :D

And it'll be the same result. :wink:

Check my edit, as to why I don't make many bets on here.

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 05:37 PM

Edit: I made a bet on the main forum with another member, and he refuses to honor his side of the bet.

So I've been skeptical on the reliability of betting FH members, LOL.Oh, I would definitely keep my end for sure! I don't back away from this stuff. It's fun actually.

Heck, I lost a bet w/ a Yankee fan earlier this year in the Mets/Yankees series. I had to have an A-Rod post on my door at work for a week.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
I made a bet on the main forum with another member, and he refuses to honor his side of the bet.:rolleyes: that's where you ****ed up!

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
:rolleyes: that's where you ****ed up!True, the hard core real fans are here!

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh, I would definitely keep my end for sure! I don't back away from this stuff. It's fun actually.

Heck, I lost a bet w/ a Yankee fan earlier this year in the Mets/Yankees series. I had to have an A-Rod post on my door at work for a week.

How'd it feel to have a member of the better New York baseball team on your door?

:evil:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 05:40 PM
True, the hard core real fans are here!:evil:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:40 PM
:rolleyes: that's where you ****ed up!

You're telling me.

But the guy had / has a lot of posts, and I PM'ed him after the game was done. He refused to reply.

I asked him about it in threads, didn't answer those either.

:rolleyes2

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 05:41 PM
How'd it feel to have a member of the better New York baseball team on your door?

:evil:Not this year my friend. I think taking the WS champs to game seven is a little better than wilting at the sight of the Motor City Kitties.

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 05:41 PM
You're telling me.

But the guy had / has a lot of posts, and I PM'ed him after the game was done. He refused to reply.

:rolleyes2If that happens here, the rest of the Dolphin fans here wouldn't let the person get away w/ it. We self-police in that way.

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Not this year my friend. I think taking the WS champs to game seven is a little better than wilting at the sight of the Motor City Kitties.

Ehh, this is the Depths, so I felt obligated to take a shot at your Mets.

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:46 PM

So I've been skeptical on the reliability of betting FH members, LOL.

I think the fact that we haven't run away in light of our record makes us more credible than the main board posters.

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Not this year my friend. I think taking the WS champs to game seven is a little better than wilting at the sight of the Motor City Kitties.

The Mutts were lucky this year, don't expect anything but mediocrity from them next year..............especially if the Yanks get Zito. :wink:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
I think the fact that we haven't run away in light of our record makes us more credible than the main board posters.

True, but at the time I made the bet, I didn't know that.

Plus, I saw the guy posting right here in the Depths, so I figured he was somewhat reliable.

Now, the only people I'll make bets with are the 7 posters I mentioned "Congrats" to after the Bears-Phins game, in the Here Fishy thread.

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:51 PM
especially if the Yanks get Zito. :wink:

Here's hoping...

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:54 PM

Plus, I saw the guy posting right here in the Depths, so I figured he was somewhat reliable.

Now, the only people I'll make bets with are the 7 posters I mentioned "Congrats" to after the Bears-Phins game, in the Here Fishy thread.
If you remember the sigs that I posted around Halloween, I lost two sig bets and I posted one of the ones that I had to wear. The thing that sucks is the site that I was on I had to make my own sigs when I lost. :tantrum:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:56 PM
If you remember the sigs that I posted around Halloween, I lost two sig bets and I posted one of the ones that I had to wear. The thing that sucks is the site that I was on I had to make my own sigs when I lost. :tantrum:

Yeah, that hurts. :lol:

I remember you saying something about that, and you sent ICE the sig you had to wear in a PM, but wouldn't post it.

Colorado Dolfan
11-14-2006, 05:57 PM

I'm hurt I wasn't mentioned... :boohoo:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm hurt I wasn't mentioned... :boohoo:

You're there...in spirit.

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Why just Blurch, let's add all the trolls to that list. :evil: :evil: :evil:

like2god
11-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Here's hoping...

At least Sheffiled is gone, never liked him and Wright will no longer be wearing out the bullpen. If Moose resigns he will be in the rotation with Wang and Johnson. I don't expect Pavano to be anything but a very expensive cheerleader and we won't know until spring training if Hughes (or another rookie) is ready to step in. So we need at least 1 top of the line starter (this might be Johnson's last year) and another lesser type starter. Maybe the guys we just received are tradebait for a guy like Willis (?), we'll have to see. But I like the Yanks future, it is nice to have alot of prospects down on the farm with a realistic shot at making the Yanks.

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 06:12 PM
At least Sheffiled is gone, never liked him and Wright will no longer be wearing out the bullpen. If Moose resigns he will be in the rotation with Wang and Johnson. I don't expect Pavano to be anything but a very expensive cheerleader and we won't know until spring training if Hughes (or another rookie) is ready to step in. So we need at least 1 top of the line starter (this might be Johnson's last year) and another lesser type starter. Maybe the guys we just received are tradebait for a guy like Willis (?), we'll have to see. But I like the Yanks future, it is nice to have alot of prospects down on the farm with a realistic shot at making the Yanks.

I agree with you on Sheffield. He's a great power hitter, but he's getting a bit long in the tooth, and it's good to get something for him now. Whether we use those 3 prospects for bait or keep, remains to be seen.

And I would love to have Willis in pinstripes, who wouldn't? I'd even prefer him over Zito, because I think he's THAT good. But it'll take a lot of prying from New York's end to try to get him out of there. But it is intriguing thinking about Dontrelle here.

like2god
11-14-2006, 06:22 PM
I agree with you on Sheffield. He's a great power hitter, but he's getting a bit long in the tooth, and it's good to get something for him now. Whether we use those 3 prospects for bait or keep, remains to be seen.
Sheffiled was an @ss, he has whined about his contract and caused problems at every stop of his career. The thing that I found most disturbing was the fact that he bragged about forcing a trade from the Brewers early in his career by purposely throwing a ball from the outfield into the third base stands. :shakeno:

And I would love to have Willis in pinstripes, who wouldn't? I'd even prefer him over Zito, because I think he's THAT good. But it'll take a lot of prying from New York's end to try to get him out of there. But it is intriguing thinking about Dontrelle here.
I mentioned Willis only because his name has been floating around lately, the Marlins want to keep their payroll under $20 mil. Zito has proven that he can pitch in the AL (Some NL guys have trouble with the DH) and his durability is excellent, and Willis has an odd delivery that some scouts think will lead to injury trouble. I think Zito is the better choice, plus we keep the young guys.

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Yankees suck!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

like2god
11-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Yankees suck!!!!!!!

You are officially off my buddy list. :lol:

finsrclowns
11-14-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm doing this as a community service to the Depths. I'm going to rid this board of the stench known as "Blurch" forever and ever. How? By making a bet with him for this Sunday's game between the Miami Dolphins and the Minnesota Vikings. Here are the parameters:

Man I can't wait to kick his Arse outta here! Bye Bye Blurch :www:

No fair: the original bet was made assuming C-choke was under center. Since he's not it should be an avatar bet for both sides. It's not Blurch's fault Dunsay couldn't hang until November.:lol:

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 06:29 PM
You are officially off my buddy list. :lol:

:sidelol:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I mentioned Willis only because his name has been floating around lately, the Marlins want to keep their payroll under $20 mil. Zito has proven that he can pitch in the AL (Some NL guys have trouble with the DH) and his durability is excellent, and Willis has an odd delivery that some scouts think will lead to injury trouble. I think Zito is the better choice, plus we keep the young guys.

On the subject of the young guys we got, you know anything on Humberto Sanchez, and Claggett?

I couldn't find a good Detroit Tigers forum to ask, since I know nothing on them, really.

I know Whelan has a great fastball, and splitter. I think he'll join the team around mid-2007, if he's doing well in Trenton. His numbers were fantastic in the farm system.

Things are looking up for the Yankees, and this trade helps a lot.

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 06:33 PM
Yankees suck!!!!!!!

You dunnit now ICE!

:fire:

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Wow look at this L2G and Go Bills talking without verbally killing one another. I must have eaten those funny brownies again.:lol:

like2god
11-14-2006, 06:34 PM
No fair: the original bet was made assuming C-choke was under center. Since he's not it should be an avatar bet for both sides. It's not Blurch's fault Dunsay couldn't hang until November.:lol:
Would you like to join blurch on the sionara express, Slappy? I can make it happen. :lol:

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Wow look at this L2G and Go Bills talking without verbally killing one another. I must have eaten those funny brownies again.:lol:

It happens from time to time...

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 06:36 PM
It happens from time to time...

Yeah, I do eat those brownies from time to time.

Oh you meant you and L2G.......Nevermind the brownie comment.:lol:

like2god
11-14-2006, 06:45 PM
On the subject of the young guys we got, you know anything on Humberto Sanchez, and Claggett?

I couldn't find a good Detroit Tigers forum to ask, since I know nothing on them, really.

I know Whelan has a great fastball, and splitter. I think he'll join the team around mid-2007, if he's doing well in Trenton. His numbers were fantastic in the farm system.

Things are looking up for the Yankees, and this trade helps a lot.

Sanchez is a big kid (6-6 230 some say more, needs more conditioning) and he did suffer a sore arm last year but he is a legitimate starting pitching prospect on the same level as Hughes. He has a sinking fastball in the low 90's (that's his "out" pitch), a 12-6 curve that has alot of potential and a change.

Whelan is a B prospect right now but his stuff is good enough that he could be Mariano's replacement in a few years and be the best of the 3 arms from Detroit.

And the other guy is a prospect with good upside, he will start the season in A ball.

Britton (from the O's) is another BIG kid, he was a rookie last year and posted some pretty good numbers out of the O's bullpen. He has a very good chance of making the Yanks next year. He has a very powerful high 90's fastball.

like2god
11-14-2006, 06:49 PM

Did somebody that used to be on my buddy list just say something? :hmmm:

Blurch
11-14-2006, 06:50 PM

Don't worry - I'm not going to lose. :cooldude:

But ya know, after reading all the mindless, humorless, blather that these In-bred Swamp Goobers constantly post, I'm almost starting to hope that the Dolphags win so I can get the hell out of here. Like I explained to the little nut bobblers earlier, I came in here in the first place to laugh at Suckpepper ruining their team. Now that even these water-heads realize that Dumbte's overhyped career is over, it takes all the fun out of it.

By the way finrclowns, you seem to be good with avatars. Make up an avatar for DolfanTom to use when I win.:sidelol:

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Did somebody that used to be on my buddy list just say something? :hmmm:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 06:53 PM
You're telling me.

:rolleyes2:lol: i'd ask you to PM me his name for a laugh....

GoBills24
11-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Sanchez is a big kid (6-6 230 some say more, needs more conditioning) and he did suffer a sore arm last year but he is a legitimate starting pitching prospect on the same level as Hughes. He has a sinking fastball in the low 90's (that's his "out" pitch), a 12-6 curve that has alot of potential and a change.

Whelan is a B prospect right now but his stuff is good enough that he could be Mariano's replacement in a few years and be the best of the 3 arms from Detroit.

And the other guy is a prospect with good upside, he will start the season in A ball.

Britton (from the O's) is another BIG kid, he was a rookie last year and posted some pretty good numbers out of the O's bullpen. He has a very good chance of making the Yanks next year. He has a very powerful high 90's fastball.

I'm liking Humberto already. I knew about his size, but I didn't know he weighed more than 220. I've been out of the loop. :lol: I'm partial to bigger-sized pitchers so this is just one reason I like the deal.

We both know about Whelan, obviously, he proved he could put up the big numbers already. Here's hoping that translates to the MLB.

This 2007 squad is starting to take a younger shape, and I'm liking it a lot better without Sheff in the lineup. Spring training is really going to be something, because there's lots of prospects to watch. Lots of potential all around.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 06:59 PM
No fair: the original bet was made assuming C-choke was under center. Since he's not it should be an avatar bet for both sides. It's not Blurch's fault Dunsay couldn't hang until November.:lol:who farted?

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 07:00 PM

But ya know, after reading all the mindless, humorless, blather that these In-bred Swamp Goobers constantly post, I'm almost starting to hope that the Dolphags win so I can get the hell out of here. Like I explained to the little nut bobblers earlier, I came in here in the first place to laugh at Suckpepper ruining their team. Now that even these water-heads realize that Dumbte's overhyped career is over, it takes all the fun out of it.

By the way finrclowns, you seem to be good with avatars. Make up an avatar for DolfanTom to use when I win.:sidelol:did someone else fart?

like2god
11-14-2006, 07:01 PM
By the way finrclowns, you seem to be good with avatars. Make up an avatar for DolphinTom to use when I win.:sidelol:

No need to bother Slappy, I'm pretty good at PS as well. If the Dolphins lose Tom can use this.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/blurch.gif

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 07:01 PM
No need to bother Slappy, I'm pretty good at PS as well. If the Dolphins lose Tom can use this.

Blurch
11-14-2006, 07:36 PM

Ahh, more gay humor. And to think I called you guys unoriginal.
I'm really starting to wish that Miami had a chance on Sunday.

Colorado Dolfan
11-14-2006, 09:00 PM

By the way finrclowns, you seem to be good with avatars. Make up an avatar for DolfanTom to use when I win.:sidelol:

Nothing's stopping you from leaving... :D

Don't let the door hitcha... :wink:

TotoreMexico
11-14-2006, 09:16 PM
true, a week is a long time.:wink:

TotoreMexico
11-14-2006, 09:23 PM
did someone else fart?

:notme:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 09:36 PM
:notme:tu pedos huele malo!

FinaciousOne
11-14-2006, 10:37 PM
I actually haven't even seen it yet! :fire:

Something else is always going on, whether it be the Sabres, Notre Dame football, etc. My sports teams always come first. :wink:

Plus, the theater that I like to go to is under a huge renovation project, so that's another damper.

I'm thinking of just waiting until the DVD release, since I'm not too fond of the other theaters around here. But I am hoping it's as good as the first two.

Just admit it GoBills. You're waiting for it to get to the 1$ theater!

at least you're not remembered for 'wheasle':lol:

Oh.... And it was me who farted, OK! What's the problem!?! It's my house! I can Fart when I damn well please.

DON'T bet all the Bills Fans away!?!?!?

We need some comedy relief down here during Bills week.

Battle For the Basement!
Don King Promotions in conjunction with
Wide Right Promotions

TotoreMexico
11-14-2006, 10:40 PM
tu pedos huele malo!

Huelen como a la loción de pats fans

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:06 AM
The Mutts were lucky this year, don't expect anything but mediocrity from them next year..............especially if the Yanks get Zito. :wink:I don't get to say this much to a fellow LLB L2G, but Phuck You :lol:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:12 AM

By the way finrclowns, you seem to be good with avatars. Make up an avatar for DolfanTom to use when I win.:sidelol:Your Daunte smack was funny for about a week or two, then it grew stale. For this, you will be banished. At least I'm nice, giving you one day to say goodbyes!

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:14 AM

:lol:I might add that if we win! Call it a going away present for Blurch.

Mike13
11-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Why just Blurch, let's add all the trolls to that list. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Then there is no fun.

icephinfan
11-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Then there is no fun.

Oh yeah that's right. Well we'll keep Kinzua, is that fun enough?????

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 11:01 AM
you've got your funny trolls (B-Lo, Finsrclowns, Tokinhomo, BGOF etc)
you've got your serious trolls (Justa, Kinzua etc)
you've got your ignorant foul mouthed homer trolls (:wink: )
and then you've got guys like Blurch, Alwilson, and WTE, little annoying flies that should be smacked down forever!

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:03 PM
I don't get to say this much to a fellow LLB L2G, but Phuck You :lol:

I must have hit a nerve, maybe I could take David Wright's place on the Mutts because lord only knows that he couldn't hit anything in the playoffs. :lol: :wink:

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:04 PM
and then you've got guys like Blurch, Alwilson, and WTE, little annoying flies that should be smacked down forever!

Agreed

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM
I must have hit a nerve, maybe I could take David Wright's place on the Mutts because lord only knows that he couldn't hit anything in the playoffs. :lol: :wink:

.Dude, he was Ty Cobb compared to A-Rod :sidelol::rolleyes2:wink:

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Dude, he was Ty Cobb compared to A-Rod :sidelol::rolleyes2:wink:

That was a low blow Tom. :shakeno: :(

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:29 PM
That was a low blow Tom. :shakeno: :("low blow". Sounds like something Jeter and A-Rod do on road trips :confused:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:37 PM
:jt0323:

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:44 PM
"low blow". Sounds like something Jeter and A-Rod do on road trips :confused:

So, how's Pedro working out for you guys. Think he'll have a big year next......oh yeah, that's right. :chuckle:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:55 PM
So, how's Pedro working out for you guys. Think he'll have a big year next......oh yeah, that's right. :chuckle:Have no idea. Is he retiring, is he coming back? Who the heck knows. Zito is the big prize, though. Who's willing to overpay more? Mets, Yankmees, Dead Sox, other?

like2god
11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Have no idea. Is he retiring, is he coming back? Who the heck knows. Zito is the big prize, though. Who's willing to overpay more? Mets, Yankmees, Dead Sox, other?
It will be the Yanks, write it down and read it a second time just to be sure. "Yanks will sign Zito". :wink:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 01:07 PM
It will be the Yanks, write it down and read it a second time just to be sure. "Yanks will sign Zito". :wink:How'd that other signing of an Oakland A's star work out for ya?

:monkeyr:Pee in the cup Giambi, pee in the cup!

like2god
11-15-2006, 01:13 PM
How'd that other signing of an Oakland A's star work out for ya?

:monkeyr:Pee in the cup Giambi, pee in the cup!

Giambi is working out just fine, the best part is he actually stands up during the National Anthem, unlike your overpayed primadonna. :D

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Giambi is working out just fine, the best part is he actually stands up during the National Anthem, unlike your overpayed primadonna. :D

.Delgado does now! I think it was in his contract :lol:.

Yeah, didn't exactly like Carlos before he became a Met, but what can you do. I actually like Giambi's attitude, but come clean man and admit you did it when you say "I'm sorry". Sorry for what Jason? Cutting off that guy in your car on the way to the stadium?

OK, last zing, then I'm done. This isn't the DolfanTom v. L2G thread :D.

How the Phuck do you goof up A-Rod? I mean, c'mon!! Dude is perhaps the best hitter to come along in 50-plus years and you guys make a #8 hitter out of him. Surprised the guy doesn't :boohoo:on the field after making an error.

I mean - he's A-FREAKING-Rod! What the hell happened there????? A-Rod!!! Scott Brocious was more productive in the clutch, and he batted .202 once.

OK, I'm done :wink:

like2god
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Delgado does now! I think it was in his contract :lol:.

Yeah, didn't exactly like Carlos before he became a Met, but what can you do. I actually like Giambi's attitude, but come clean man and admit you did it when you say "I'm sorry". Sorry for what Jason? Cutting off that guy in your car on the way to the stadium?
Jason couldn't admit that he did anything wrong because the Yanks could have terminated his contract, and at that time he was playing like @ss so it was a real option.

OK, last zing, then I'm done. This isn't the DolfanTom v. L2G thread :D. :lol:

How the Phuck do you goof up A-Rod? I mean, c'mon!! Dude is perhaps the best hitter to come along in 50-plus years and you guys make a #8 hitter out of him. Surprised the guy doesn't :boohoo:on the field after making an error.

I mean - he's A-FREAKING-Rod! What the hell happened there????? A-Rod!!! Scott Brocious was more productive in the clutch, and he batted .202 once.

OK, I'm done :wink:

The fans and media play a major factor. Some of the people in NY won't accept him because Jeter is the homegrown guy and there was always the question in the media of "who is the best shortstop Jeter, Arod or Nomar?", so some fans will never forget that. Then there is the money issue, I personally don't think that any player is worth 25 mil a season even if the Rangers are picking up a large portion of that. The fans feel that if a guy is making 25 mil he should never ever have a bad game or make an error, which just isn't realistic, when he does they boo him. Then Arod made a joke in SI about Jeter not being worth his contract because he doesn't hit homeruns, not the thing to do in NY. :lol:

All of that gets into the guy's head and he struggles at times. Dropping him in the order was Torre's way of getting his head straight and trying to get a little more production from that spot in the batting order at the same time. At one point or another Torre has dropped every Yankee hitter down to the 7th or 8th spot for a game or two just so they can see different pitches and not have all the pressures.

Good luck to you guys bro, just not too much. :wink:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah, the Bronx media machine is just too much for A-Rod to deal w/. Media is bad for both NY teams, but much worse for the Yanks. You have to wonder if dealing him would be the best thing for both player and team. But it looks like that won't happen. Hopefully he'll get it together and be A-Rod again.

I actually always liked the Yankees from afar until 2000 happened. :fire:

But I think my hatred is toned down now enough, since the Yanks have gone six full seasons w/out a title. Maybe $$ isn't everything!

Blurch
11-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah, the Bronx media machine is just too much for A-Rod to deal w/. Media is bad for both NY teams, but much worse for the Yanks. You have to wonder if dealing him would be the best thing for both player and team. But it looks like that won't happen. Hopefully he'll get it together and be A-Rod again.

I actually always liked the Yankees from afar until 2000 happened. :fire:

But I think my hatred is toned down now enough, since the Yanks have gone six full seasons w/out a title. Maybe $$ isn't everything!

Why are you addle-minded gomers talking about baseball on a football message board?
What's the matter; are we all bored with your dog crap NFL team? :sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Why are you addle-minded gomers talking about baseball on a football message board?
What's the matter; are we all bored with your dog crap NFL team? :sidelol:No, we just don't have much to talk about this week, w/ the crappy team we're playing this Sunday.

Little baseball talk never hurt anyone!

TotoreMexico
11-16-2006, 11:13 AM
No, we just don't have much to talk about this week, w/ the crappy team we're playing this Sunday.

Capt. Dick
11-16-2006, 02:09 PM
What's the matter; are we all bored with your dog crap NFL team? :sidelol:

That begs another question...Why are you on our MB, dipsh!t? I know this will be difficult for you to answer so take your time Belch.

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
That begs another question...Why are you on our MB, dipsh!t? I know this will be difficult for you to answer so take your time Belch.he'll be gone soon enough

Capt. Dick
11-16-2006, 02:44 PM

Wonder where Justa`s been. He was pretty fun to smack.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Wonder where Justa`s been. He was pretty fun to smack.:lol:MIA......

heres a pic of his last known location
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Capt. Dick
11-16-2006, 03:06 PM
MIA......

heres a pic of his last known location
http://www.mykonos-web.com/cafe-bars-clubs/ramrod-mykonos-gay-club.jpg

Justatwerp`s epitaph:

1994-2006

Succumbed in bath-house due to monster pee-pee invasion.

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Justatwerp`s epitaph:

1994-2006

Succumbed in bath-house due to monster pee-pee invasion.:lol:

Blurch
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
No, we just don't have much to talk about this week, w/ the crappy team we're playing this Sunday.

That reminds me DT, about this bet.
How do I know that, WHEN you lose on Sunday, you won't do something real mature like not post anything for a week after I give you your new Av.?? How about if we change it to 50 posts instead of one week? (and you can't repost 50 times in a row just to get it over with, they have to be legit. posts). Whadda Ya say hot shot?
Get back to me.

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
That reminds me DT, about this bet.
How do I know that, WHEN you lose on Sunday, you won't do something real mature like not post anything for a week after I give you your new Av.?? How about if we change it to 50 posts instead of one week? (and you can't repost 50 times in a row just to get it over with, they have to be legit. posts). Whadda Ya say hot shot?
Get back to me.That is fine w/ me. You know, I was thinking of that the other day, how that wouldn't be fair of me. I would come back, mind you, but if this helps guarantee for you that I'll be fully embarrassed if the Dolphins lose, I'm fine w/ it.

I never back out of bets, or find creative ways to get out of them!

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 04:11 PM
You see, I'm not worried about being embarrassed if I lose. It just means I'm man enough to go out on a limb for my team!

:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

like2god
11-16-2006, 04:33 PM
You see, I'm not worried about being embarrassed if I lose. It just means I'm man enough to go out on a limb for my team!

:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Blurch would be more than happy to go out on a limb for his team, as long as that limb was a phallus. :lol:

Blurch
11-16-2006, 04:52 PM
That is fine w/ me. You know, I was thinking of that the other day, how that wouldn't be fair of me. I would come back, mind you, but if this helps guarantee for you that I'll be fully embarrassed if the Dolphins lose, I'm fine w/ it.

I never back out of bets, or find creative ways to get out of them!

Geez, I thought I was going to get all kinds of gay sex insults for wanting to change this a little. But then I realized it was L2G and a few other gomers in here that are in love with gay sex fantasies, not you DT.

You do know that the Vikings are 3 point favorites don't you? Let me know if you want me to PM you the lyrics to the Viking's fight song:D

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Geez, I thought I was going to get all kinds of gay sex insults for wanting to change this a little. But then I realized it was L2G and a few other gomers in here that are in love with gay sex fantasies, not you DT.

You do know that the Vikings are 3 point favorites don't you? Let me know if you want me to PM you the lyrics to the Viking's fight song:D

He probably knows the words to YMCA.

Blurch
11-16-2006, 04:55 PM
By the way, does anyone know which section of Joe Robbie that Suckpepper sells peanuts in during the games? I want to watch for him on TV.

like2god
11-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Geez, I thought I was going to get all kinds of gay sex insults for wanting to change this a little. But then I realized it was L2G and a few other gomers in here that are in love with gay sex fantasies
........says the man who had his heart broken by Culpepper and feels the need to come to the FH board and pout like a lonely exgirlfriend.

Let me know if you want me to PM you the lyrics to the Viking's fight song:D

I don't think Tom is a fan of The Pet Shop Boys. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
11-16-2006, 05:10 PM
You do know that the Vikings are 3 point favorites don't you?

You do know that the Bears were 14 point favorites and the Chiefs were 2 point favorites, right? :wink:

That worked out well... :evil:

Blurch
11-16-2006, 05:13 PM
You do know that the Bears were 14 point favorites and the Chiefs were 2 point favorites, right? :wink:

That worked out well... :evil:

So did your trade for Suckpepper:sidelol: :sidelol:

Now it's time for the Phins to get back to doing what they do best:
LOSING:lol:

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 05:20 PM

You do know that the Vikings are 3 point favorites don't you? Let me know if you want me to PM you the lyrics to the Viking's fight song:DI have been known to enjoy a Lesbian sex fantasy or two here and there. Mostly involving my wife and any hot woman I may run accross. Wife, she's not down w/ it so much.

Vikings Fight Song? "Cowboys Are Frequently, Secretly (Fond of Each Other)" by Willie Nelson?

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 05:20 PM
So did your trade for Suckpepper:sidelol: :sidelol:

Now it's time for the Phins to get back to doing what they do best:
LOSING:lol:
We're not losing again this season. Haven't you heard?

Just wait, you'll read it in the national hype media machine in a couple weeks I'm sure.

icephinfan
11-16-2006, 05:47 PM
He probably knows the words to YMCA.

His favorite is the group Culture Club.

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 06:52 PM
DT is standup, Bluuuuuurccchhh, we'd razz the **** out of him if he backed down. Your character is heavily questionable, how can we be sure you'll leave an not come back?

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 06:53 PM
DT is standup, Bluuuuuurccchhh, we'd razz the **** out of him if he backed down. Your character is heavily questionable, how can we be sure you'll leave an not come back?

We won't.

If we don't know his IP address, there's no way we can know.

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 06:55 PM
We won't.

If we don't know his IP address, there's no way we can know.we'll need a mod!:D

DolfanTom
11-17-2006, 10:23 AM
We won't.

If we don't know his IP address, there's no way we can know.We'll know. The same "Culpepper Sucks" and "You guys could be beat by my cousin's Pop Warner team" smack will pop up.

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 10:28 AM
We'll know. The same "Culpepper Sucks" and "You guys could be beat by my cousin's Pop Warner team" smack will pop up.Morning, Tom! I'll be rooting my ass off at the game!:D

like2god
11-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Morning, Tom! I'll be rooting my ass off at the game!:D

Have fun opfin, just watch out for the Viqueen fans dressed in their purple sequin jumpsuits and personal bubble making machines, you never know what might happen.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DolfanTom
11-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Morning, Tom! I'll be rooting my ass off at the game!:DYes, please explain to the Dolphins the importance of them winning THIS particular game!!

Enjoy!

I'm pscyhed up for my 12/17 trip to Barfalow! Win #8!! :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Have fun opfin, just watch out for the Viqueen fans dressed in their purple sequin jumpsuits and personal bubble making machines, you never know what might happen.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberace.com%2Fimages%2Fpostcard6.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details (http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberace.com%2Fimages%2Fpostcard6.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details)

:lol::lol: Blurch is going?

Yes, please explain to the Dolphins the importance of them winning THIS particular game!!

Enjoy!

I'm pscyhed up for my 12/17 trip to Barfalow! Win #8!! :lol:bring some air freshener!

Blurch
11-17-2006, 12:27 PM

Hey Opie, I ploud your aunt Bea last night and I almost fell in.
Don't tell the sherriff :wink: .

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey Opie, I ploud your aunt Bea last night and I almost fell in.
Don't tell the sherriff :wink: .grew a dick didja?

like2god
11-17-2006, 01:11 PM
:lol: Blurch is going?

Yup, if you want to laugh at him face to face after the game just look for the rainbow banner and bubbles. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Yup, if you want to laugh at him face to face after the game just look for the rainbow banner and bubbles. :lol:he'll be the guy bent over in the mens room, smelling like cheap wine and bleach.:lol:

like2god
11-17-2006, 01:21 PM
he'll be the guy bent over in the mens room, smelling like cheap wine and bleach.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 01:39 PM
:lol:http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/multi_056-1.jpg

like2god
11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
http://www.fightingarts.com/content01/graphics/multi_05-6.jpg

Highlights from the Viqueens tailgate party?

Looks like the one guy is gearing up for a donkey punch. :lol:

Blurch
11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Do you assclowns have any obssessions OTHER than gay sex??

C'mon, I mean you've all done it with a relative right? Talk about that for a while. Something new.

like2god
11-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Do you assclowns have any obssessions OTHER than gay sex??

C'mon, I mean you've all done it with a relative right? Talk about that for a while. Something new.

You won't be missed, DQ. :rolleyes2

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 02:16 PM

Haven't you heard? C-Choke's coming back next year with a rested and refreshed body and he's bringing the turnovers with him.:lol: So don't bail yet the party's just beginning.:lol:

As for "Ground Control to Dolfan Tom" I would pick something like the attached for an avatar to commemorate the Dolphins last championship.:lol:

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 02:18 PM
You won't be missed, DQ. :rolleyes2

Dairy Queen went out of business?:eek:

DolfanTom
11-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Haven't you heard? C-Choke's coming back next year with a rested and refreshed body and he's bringing the turnovers with him.:lol: So don't bail yet the party's just beginning.:lol:

As for "Ground Control to Dolfan Tom" I would pick something like the attached for an avatar to commemorate the Dolphins last championship.:lol:You want in on the "win or be banished" forever bet sometime?

Eh, we do need a couple of you around from time to time, just so everyone knows what a troll is and is prepared.

'Pepper may not even be here next year - who knows! And I wouldn't bet against us anytime soon pardner!

like2god
11-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Dairy Queen went out of business?:eek:

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can find a new job soon. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 03:03 PM

As for "Ground Control to Dolfan Tom" I would pick something like the attached for an avatar to commemorate the Dolphins last championship.:lol:assclown! tell your mother hello when you get together on thanksgiving. you may not recognize her, I shaved her back!

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
You want in on the "win or be banished" forever bet sometime?

Eh, we do need a couple of you around from time to time, just so everyone knows what a troll is and is prepared.

'Pepper may not even be here next year - who knows! And I wouldn't bet against us anytime soon pardner!

Troll? Now you've done it, you've gone and hurt my feelings.:boohoo: And like it or not, C-Choke will be back next year, like a bad penny, you're stuck with him. :lol:

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:39 PM
assclown! tell your mother hello when you get together on thanksgiving. you may not recognize her, I shaved her back!

I'm afraid you've taken the blue pill again instead of the red. That wasn't mom you shaved and "stuffed"- it WAS your turkey.:lol:

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can find a new job soon. :lol:

Jealous?:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
11-17-2006, 05:42 PM
As for "Ground Control to Dolfan Tom" I would pick something like the attached for an avatar to commemorate the Dolphins last championship.:lol:

I have a nice banner to commemorate the Bills' last championship:

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:46 PM

Can we help it the 1964 Browns were too gutless to play us?:lol:

Mike13
11-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Speaking of ****ty QB play, how's Lossman doing?

retired opfinistic
11-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Speaking of ****ty QB play, how's Lossman doing?*pin drop*

finsrclowns
11-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Speaking of ****ty QB play, how's Lossman doing?

Great.:lol: Our coaches don't want to wear him out so he only threw 13 passes last week.:lol:

Mike13
11-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Great.:lol: Our coaches don't want to wear him out so he only threw 13 passes last week.:lol:

Oh yeah they need to rest him up for the playoffs.:rofl3:

GoBills24
11-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Oh yeah they need to rest him up for the playoffs.:rofl3:

Is that the approach the Dolphins are taking with Culpepper?

Mike13
11-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Is that the approach the Dolphins are taking with Culpepper?

I knew someone would say that, although Cpep has been hurt, Losman is just a pansy.

GoBills24
11-18-2006, 05:53 PM
I knew someone would say that, although Cpep has hurt, Losman is just a pansy.

No, Culpepper was benched due to poor play, not to injury.

Mike13
11-18-2006, 05:56 PM
No, Culpepper was benched due to poor play, not to injury.

It could be or it could be a little bit of both.

GoBills24
11-18-2006, 06:00 PM
It could be or it could be a little bit of both.

All I know is he didn't really have a noticeable limp in the Bills game, but played poorly.

So, in my opinion, it was from on the field issues.

Mike13
11-19-2006, 11:29 AM
I wonder if Blurch will actually hold up his part of the bargain.

muscle979
11-19-2006, 03:17 PM
All I know is he didn't really have a noticeable limp in the Bills game, but played poorly.

So, in my opinion, it was from on the field issues.

It was crappy play that was possibly due to injury so he was pulled. He was moving out there with bledso-esque speed so he had become a liability.

icephinfan
11-19-2006, 06:44 PM
BYE-BYE BLURCH, don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord Split ya!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
11-19-2006, 08:27 PM
All I know is he didn't really have a noticeable limp in the Bills game, but played poorly.But he was taking quite a few more sacks than just might be healthy for a QB, especially one come off as bad an injury as he had. I don't really see him coming back this season, but only time will tell about next year.

EBMisfit
11-19-2006, 08:40 PM

Juuuuuuust peachy.

:mad:Not our fault that you haven't said anything that was memorable enough to make us forget that line.:D

EBMisfit
11-19-2006, 08:41 PM

:nono:Just another reason to like him.

TotoreMexico
11-19-2006, 09:10 PM

LMAO

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Just another reason to like him.Good to see you back in action!:D

Mike13
11-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Blurch I shall say to what I've said to Pistons and Bills fans at sporting events.. *ahem*

Nanananna,nanananananannananana, Heeeeeeeeaaaaaay Goooooood byeeeeeeee.

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:17 AM
BYE-BYE BLURCH, don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord Split ya!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:You're welcome!!

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Blurch I shall say to what I've said to Pistons and Bills fans at sporting events.. *ahem*

Nanananna,nanananananannananana, Heeeeeeeeaaaaaay Goooooood byeeeeeeee.:yeahthat:

:goodnight: Blurch's smack

B-lo
11-20-2006, 12:50 PM

Nanananna,nanananananannananana, Heeeeeeeeaaaaaay Goooooood byeeeeeeee.WOW !! You must have a really good memory, cause you couldn't have sang that song to us unless it was you walking your sorry as$ down the stairs singing!
:cooldude:

Mike13
11-20-2006, 01:16 PM
WOW !! You must have a really good memory, cause you couldn't have sang that song to us unless it was you walking your sorry as$ down the stairs singing!
:cooldude:

That was last year, dip****.

B-lo
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
That was last year, dip****. Oh yea the 1 win you have had against us in how many games? And that was only cause MM gave it to you!!!:cooldude: