PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Are Not Going To Believe This One...

FinaticalOne
11-14-2006, 06:11 PM
I was searching around for KC Chiefs forums, since some of their fans are not man enough to come back for that specialty dish we've been serving all nfl fans as of lately "crow pie". Check out what this one guy (TeamTamba) said:

I think today's loss was a calculated one on part of the coaching staff! Herm and family decreased the play options of Huard and limited our offense. He left our D out to dry! This game was the perfect opportunity to have Huard play poorly and give fans a window of opportunity to allow Trent to start next week.

That is a crappy way to do things....shame on Herm and the Chiefs coaching staff!

This game told us alot about this season....

1. Carl still runs things in the head office.....

2. Kc is only as good as their coaches think they are

So far, we are only good enough to beat lesser teams on the road and good teams at home. I take back everything I said about KC....we are NOT good enough to make the playoffs, not because we dont have the heart and talent, but because our coaching staff doesnt have the confidence to let our team go out and play.

Dont get me wrong...Trent is a great fricking QB, but we were on a roll.....I think the coaches had some say in our "inability" to move the ball today....

Its always sad when you lose....its worse when you lose because the coaches dont want you to win.

Guarentee 2 things next week:

1. Green starts and plays one hell of a game
2. We win

PS. too bad we gave up a game so Trent could start next week....

Why not tell Huard...this week we win, next week trent goes back in and we still win?!

I feel so sick today...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

:sidelol:

Here's the link: http://www.chiefshuddle.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28080

like2god
11-14-2006, 06:14 PM
It sounds to me like the Chiefs fans need to put away the tinfoil hats and conspiracy theories and just accept the beating like men.

cnc66
11-14-2006, 06:16 PM
pfft, sounds just like OUR conspiracy theorists...

FinaticalOne
11-14-2006, 06:18 PM
pfft, sounds just like OUR conspiracy theorists...

Yeah, we do have some pretty bad ones over here too. It's just good to see that we are not alone in that category, and it feels GREAT that our team was the cause of this frustration. :evil:

I'm in there official Miami vs. KC thread right now.

cnc66
11-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah, we do have some pretty bad ones over here too. It's just good to see that we are not alone in that category, and it feels GREAT that our team was the cause of this frustration. :evil:

I'm in there official Miami vs. KC thread right now.

yowsa!!!

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 06:50 PM
lovin' it

BleedinGreenNC
11-15-2006, 11:02 AM
They better start blaming the coachin staff!! Herm is their coach!

Their offense has taken a decline since he got there.

Timmy54
11-15-2006, 11:06 AM
herm will ruin that team!!

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Holy Homers to be THAT much into a conspiracy. Wow, the guy who posted that needs some Therapy.

Mike13
11-18-2006, 02:51 PM
What a bunch of cry babies.