Aqua4Ever04
11-15-2006, 03:20 AM
Yikes! That is a little creepy.

Blade
11-15-2006, 04:31 AM
It should be an eye witness report!!!

nyjunc
11-15-2006, 08:14 AM
It's such a travesty that this murderer is out on the streets and not rotting away in jail.

inFINSible
11-15-2006, 08:23 AM
If my life ever got to the point where I wanted to commit suicide......I would find OJ, walk up to him, and shoot him in the face......then i could let the state kill me.... and go out as a hero too......win win.

Buddwalk
11-15-2006, 08:39 AM
so basically hes telling us how he killed her...without actually saying that

SCall13
11-15-2006, 08:53 AM
Well, it was no big secret that he did it, IMO. AS sick as this is, we might as well find out exactly what happened straight from the horses mouth.

FinaciousOne
11-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Well, it was no big secret that he did it, IMO. AS sick as this is, we might as well find out exactly what happened straight from the horse's mouth.

I think the other end would be more accurate.

Noodle Arm
11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
So I'm guessing this will be in the non-fiction section.

If my life ever got to the point where I wanted to commit suicide......I would find OJ, walk up to him, and shoot him in the face......then i could let the state kill me.... and go out as a hero too......win win.

I had the (dis)pleasure of meeting him...and I was tempted inFINS. Instead I just made fun of him right in front of his face.

O.J. "The mall is dead. It's quiet."

Me: "Yeah it is. You could get away with murder"

:D
Of course, when i left work, i checked the parking lot to make sure he wasn't going to attack :lol:

Majpain
11-15-2006, 09:35 AM
What a creep.

In_Flames
11-15-2006, 09:39 AM
"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

Without a doubt, this guy is going to hell...:nono:

Coral Reefer
11-15-2006, 10:41 AM
It's such a travesty that this murderer is out on the streets and not rotting away in jail.

He's a guilty rat no doubt.

Coral Reefer
11-15-2006, 10:42 AM

I had the (dis)pleasure of meeting him...and I was tempted inFINS. Instead I just made fun of him right in front of his face.

Of course, when i left work, i checked the parking lot to make sure he wasn't going to attack :lol:

:sidelol:

Nice!

Where was this at?

Noodle Arm
11-15-2006, 10:46 AM
:sidelol:

Nice!

Where was this at?

It was at a Mrs. Fields Cookies in a "upscale" mall here in Miami. This was about 6 years ago though.

Stitches
11-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Without a doubt, this guy is going to hell...:nono:

What if there is no such thing?

In_Flames
11-15-2006, 10:56 AM
What if there is no such thing?

well then, his spirit will roam freely in glistening fields of daisies and dandelions...or he'll simply become worm food...what do you think...

Stitches
11-15-2006, 11:00 AM
well then, his spirit will roam freely in glistening fields of daisies and dandelions...or he'll simply become worm food...what do you think...

Worm food, and I'm fine with that. But if he had allergies, maybe I'd prefer to think he was in a glistening field of daisies and dandelions.

dolphan117
11-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Classy, classy guy.

Philter25
11-15-2006, 11:58 AM
:lol: Wow. What a sad and pathetic legal system we have where a scumbag like him can go free and pretty much say, "Yea, I killed them" over the remainder of his life and nothing happens to him.

Scrap
11-15-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm betting he will make it somewhat far fetched, so as not to totally admit to it. There will probably be a few details he will add that couldn't have happened.

PhinzN703
11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Just dont read his book or watch the TV special about this whole mess. That'll show how much we think of good 'ol Norberg

rafael
11-15-2006, 12:19 PM
This is sounding very much like a guy who wants to tell people he did it b/c of guilt or whatever.

Coral Reefer
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM
It was at a Mrs. Fields Cookies in a "upscale" mall here in Miami. This was about 6 years ago though.

Did he give a any kind of funny look that tipped you off he may have gotten the message?
Maybe started to put on gloves, anything?

Amars
11-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Curiosity is gonna get the best of me on Nov 27

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061115/ap_on_en_tv/simpson_interview

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings

2 hours, 8 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with
O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said

PrepDogg
11-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Easily the worst guy ever. :mad:

Roman529
11-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Doesn't OJ have any shame? I feel sorry for his kids, and the Brown and Goldman family. :rolleyes:

unifiedtheory
11-16-2006, 01:32 AM
This piece of crap has gotta be in the top five of "worst living human's".

Almost as bad as this worthless piece of garbage getting a T.V. special is FOX putting this garbage on the air.

inFINSible
11-16-2006, 07:28 AM

Of course, when i left work, i checked the parking lot to make sure he wasn't going to attack :lol::lol:

I would have been having a very serious checklist moment!

Goldman's response......http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27269871.shtml

Amars
11-16-2006, 10:59 AM
This piece of crap has gotta be in the top five of "worst living human's".

Almost as bad as this worthless piece of garbage getting a T.V. special is FOX putting this garbage on the air.

Fox the network that was disgusted by Randy Moss. Unbelievable :smackhead:

Nappy Roots
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Doesn't OJ have any shame? I feel sorry for his kids, and the Brown and Goldman family. :rolleyes:

he probably put shame aside when he was found responsible for the murders and had to pay money out the ***.

dreday
11-16-2006, 02:58 PM
OJ OJ OJ...Sigh, the man must have never had any home training.Hes cryin out.This is his way of admitting the truth.Sad story for the families.

Roman529
11-16-2006, 03:25 PM
OJ should just say, "Yes, I did it." It won't change a thing....they can't arrest him once they found him Not Guilty. :shakeno:

unluckyluciano
11-16-2006, 04:45 PM
I condemn both OJ and fox for this. What's worse is the rest of the countries media is of course making it front page news, thus it will be a big hit, aired more then once and OJ will make a ton of money off of it.

BAMAPHIN 22
11-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Victims' families blast O.J., Fox, publisher

Relatives of the victims in the Simpson slayings case are lashing out at the planned publication of a book by O.J. Simpson in which he discusses how he would have committed the killings of his ex-wife and her friend “if I did it.”
“He destroyed my son and took from my family Ron’s future and life. And for that I’ll hate him always and find him despicable,” Fred Goldman said in an interview broadcast Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

The book, “If I Did It,” is being published by ReganBooks, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. It goes on sale Nov. 30. Fox, which like Harper Collins is owned by News Corp., is airing a two-part TV interview of Simpson on Nov. 27 and 29.

Denise Brown, sister of Nicole Brown Simpson, accused publisher Judith Regan of “promoting the wrongdoing of criminals” and commercializing abuse.
She added: “It’s unfortunate that Simpson has decided to awaken a nightmare that we have painfully endured and worked so hard to move beyond.”

Regan refused to say what Simpson is being paid for the book, which is being offered for $16.47. She said he came to her with the idea.

“This is an historic case, and I consider this his confession,” Regan told The Associated Press.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/16/victims-families-blast-oj-fox-publisher/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msnbc.msn.com%2Fid%2F15723351%2F&frame=true

Timmy54
11-17-2006, 10:51 AM
what else can he do to stay in the public eye. what if huh, where is the wink at on that one.

BAMAPHIN 22
11-17-2006, 10:52 PM
O.J. publisher says abuse drove her decision
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/061117_regan_vmed_10awidec-1.jpg (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/)
Publisher Judith Regan said she had hoped O.J. Simpson would have confessed in the book. "I wanted the confession for my own selfish reasons and for the symbolism of that act. For me, it was personal.”

var hasRelatedPhotos = 'false';if (hasRelatedPhotos=='true'){var vRPL = document.getElementById("viewRelatedPhotosLink");if (vRPL!=undefined) vRPL.style.display = "";var vLRPG = document.getElementById("linkRelatedPhotos");var vLIRPG = document.getElementById("linkImgRelatedPhotos");if (vLRPG) {if(vLIRPG) vLIRPG.href=vLRPG.href;}}
Under a barrage of criticism, Judith Regan says she published O.J. Simpson’s book “If I Did It” because she was a victim of domestic violence and thought the proceeds would go to Simpson’s children.

In an eight-page statement released Friday, Regan said Simpson approached her with the idea for the book, in which he hypothesizes how he would have committed the killings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.

“I didn’t know what to expect when I got the call that the killer wanted to confess,” Regan said in the statement titled “Why I Did It.” “But I knew one thing. I wanted the confession for my own selfish reasons and for the symbolism of that act. For me, it was personal.”

Although Regan has acknowledged that Simpson does not directly say he killed the pair, she said she considers the book to be his confession.
“My son is now 25 years old, my daughter 15,” said Regan’s statement. “I wanted them, and everyone else, to have a chance to see that there are consequences to grievous acts. ... And I wanted, as so many victims do, to hear him say, ’I did it and I am sorry.”’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15767285/