PDA

View Full Version : pic of belichek cheating on wife

GrieseItalian
11-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Here is the proof of this scumbag cheating his wife and kissing his mistress right on the field ...

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM
:tantrum: that pic makes me want to yuke!

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:34 PM
I heard Mangini and Parcells actually got together earlier this season for a little "one on one" action. I believe that's the reason BB is so upset w/ Mangini now!

GrieseItalian
11-15-2006, 12:42 PM
I heard Mangini and Parcells actually got together earlier this season for a little "one on one" action. I believe that's the reason BB is so upset w/ Mangini now!

lol :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:44 PM
I heard Mangini and Parcells actually got together earlier this season for a little "one on one" action. I believe that's the reason BB is so upset w/ Mangini now!no reacharound?

MR NFLFAN
11-15-2006, 05:25 PM
It really all started years ago, well this picture will tell the truth as to where this gay coach and player stuff began.

Capt. Dick
11-15-2006, 05:33 PM
It really all started years ago, well this picture will tell the truth as to where this gay coach and player stuff began.

Nah, that was just Shula givin` Marino a fatherly hug after his 5th TD pass against the pats.

icephinfan
11-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Nah, that was just Shula givin` Marino a fatherly hug after his 5th TD pass against the pats.

:lol: CLASSIC

MR NFLFAN
11-15-2006, 06:08 PM

Well it sure looked like Marino was looking for the tongue to me. When the game was over Shula met marino in the shower for a fatherly game of drop the soap and hide the pickle.

Fatherly hug :sidelol: :sidelol:

Looks like Marino had the **** knocked out of him...probably needed shula to knock it back into him.

cnc66
11-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Well it sure looked like Marino was looking for the tongue to me. When the game was over Shula met marino in the shower for a fatherly game of drop the soap and hide the pickle.

Fatherly hug :sidelol: :sidelol:

Looks like Marino had the **** knocked out of him...probably needed shula to knock it back into him.

I was thinking Dan looked kinna dazed myself...

serious Q...how hurt is Brady? They said something about his shoulder on espn today...

Capt. Dick
11-15-2006, 06:24 PM
Well it sure looked like Marino was looking for the tongue to me.

Understandable, you ARE a pats fan.

icephinfan
11-15-2006, 06:25 PM

serious Q...how hurt is Brady? They said something about his shoulder on espn today...

Must be serious, they signed VINNY.

Is Tom Brady, who has not missed a start since taking over for the injured Drew Bledsoe in the third game of the 2001 season, sufficiently banged up after last Sunday's loss to the Jets that he's on the verge of giving way to backup Matt Cassel for Sunday's game against the Packers?
-- Hartford Courant

cnc66
11-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Must be serious, they signed VINNY.

Is Tom Brady, who has not missed a start since taking over for the injured Drew Bledsoe in the third game of the 2001 season, sufficiently banged up after last Sunday's loss to the Jets that he's on the verge of giving way to backup Matt Cassel for Sunday's game against the Packers?
-- Hartford Courant

I knew that, I was looking for more info from "one of them"

icephinfan
11-15-2006, 06:58 PM
I knew that, I was looking for more info from "one of them"

Sorry :(

MR NFLFAN
11-15-2006, 09:49 PM

In his press conference to day he said he was fine. He's taken some tough hits these past two games but he seems to be tough as nails. You can read it here

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=22480&pcid=85

You can also read from Belichicks press conference today why they signed Vinny

Q: Do you expect Vinny to come in and compete with Matt for that second quarterback spot?

BB: No. Did I say that?

Q: No.

BB: Well, I'm not saying that. I didn’t say it and don't even start that. He's an emergency quarterback. He's the third quarterback. He'll be inactive for every game as the third quarterback unless something happens to the other two guys. I don't know how I could possibly be any clearer about that. I don't think there's any need to ask that question six more times to get the same answer either. He's the third quarterback.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=22477&pcid=85

PHINPHOURLIFE
11-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Here is the proof of this scumbag cheating his wife and kissing his mistress right on the field ...

thats brutal, man.

guatemalanfan
11-15-2006, 10:35 PM

yet another gay patsie

Perfect23
11-15-2006, 10:37 PM
sick

GrieseItalian
11-20-2006, 11:41 AM
lmaoooooooo :sidelol: