PDA

View Full Version : A point to ponder!

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 02:55 PM
OK, I guess I'm going there! Just for fun, though, and to point something out that I haven't heard yet elsewhere. Let's talk about a playoff possibility, however remote it may still seem.

Yes, we started 1-6, which is aweful. You figure a team that starts 1-6 should finish the season - at best - 5-11 or something. Far short of the playoffs of course.

But remember last year? We finished 9-7, on the doorstep of the playoffs. One game more would have put us there in all likelihood. A closer look at the season reveals that - after starting an impressive 2-1 - we went what over the next seven games? You got it: 1-6! That gave us our wonderful 3-7 record at the time, which we later turned into 9-7.

So, you see, we "went 1-6" at one point last season too, and we almost made the playoffs. Why NOT this season then! Just gotta be one game better than last year.

Just food for thought!

PhinzN703
11-15-2006, 02:57 PM
You guys just set yourself up for dismay here in the SMACK forum

:rolleyes2

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 02:58 PM

:rolleyes2I know I'll take crap for this from Trolls, but what the heck! I can dream if I want to! I'm a realist, but an optomistic realist :D

B-lo
11-15-2006, 03:00 PM
OK, I guess I'm going there! Just for fun, though, and to point something out that I haven't heard yet elsewhere. Let's talk about a playoff possibility, however remote it may still seem.

Yes, we started 1-6, which is aweful. You figure a team that starts 1-6 should finish the season - at best - 5-11 or something. Far short of the playoffs of course.

But remember last year? We finished 9-7, on the doorstep of the playoffs. One game more would have put us there in all likelihood. A closer look at the season reveals that - after starting an impressive 2-1 - we went what over the next seven games? You got it: 1-6! That gave us our wonderful 3-7 record at the time, which we later turned into 9-7.

So, you see, we "went 1-6" at one point last season too, and we almost made the playoffs. Why NOT this season then! Just gotta be one game better than last year.

Just food for thought!I've been waiting for this post!!! I'll ponder it ....
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: O.k. I'll stop ..:sidelol: :sidelol: sorry can't stop!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 03:01 PM
I've been waiting for this post!!! I'll ponder it ....
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: O.k. I'll stop ..:sidelol: :sidelol: sorry can't stop!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol:Hey, if it happens, at least I can say I "saw it coming."

That said, I seriously doubt it will happen. Nine in a row is beyond a tough task for anyone not the Colts. But just pointing out it still is possible.

like2god
11-15-2006, 03:16 PM

:rolleyes2

That's part of what we do here to keep it interesting and rile the trolls. :rolleyes2

B-lo
11-15-2006, 03:52 PM
That's part of what we do here to keep it interesting and rile the trolls. :rolleyes2
:confused: Riled, us trolls don't ge riled!?:lol: We only speak facts and use perfect grammar at all times so Dexter doesn't get mad, cause he can't read a post.:rolleyes:

Colorado Dolfan
11-15-2006, 03:56 PM
:confused: Riled, us trolls don't ge riled!?:lol: We only speak facts and use perfect grammar at all times so Dexter doesn't get mad, cause he can't read a post.:rolleyes:

Yeah, that ever happens... :rolleyes2

icephinfan
11-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah, that ever happens... :rolleyes2

:lol:

BwanaZulia
11-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Don't feed the trolls!!!

(no seriously, I have been putting on a little weight).

BZ

like2god
11-15-2006, 05:51 PM

Perfect grammar? :lol:

Blo-boy, your posts look like you removed the gerbil from your backside and let him run all over your keyboard. There is nothing perfect about them except for the fact that they are perfectly incoherent. :lol:

:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Don't feed the trolls!!!

BZtoo much protein?

icephinfan
11-15-2006, 08:41 PM
too much protein?

More like to much Whey.

You'll know what I mean soon.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 08:54 PM
More like to much Whey.

You'll know what I mean soon.:lol::lol:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 08:55 PM

Blo-boy, your posts look like you removed the gerbil from your backside and let him run all over your keyboard. There is nothing perfect about them except for the fact that they are perfectly incoherent. :lol:

:cooldude:that is the funniest **** i've read in a long time:D

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Don't feed the trolls!!!

BZEat up - especially on Turkey Day, while you and your wife watch us get to 5-6! :D

B-lo
11-16-2006, 12:57 PM

:cooldude:Dexter, you need to keep your gerbil/backside fantasy talk to your own warped fukin mind!!! Your fukin whacked dude!! Incoherent for someone who talks about gerbils and backsides, stop w/ your gerbil sh%t and just read carefully, maybe they won't be incoherent.

like2god
11-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Dexter, you need to keep your gerbil/backside fantasy talk to your own warped fukin mind!!! Your fukin whacked dude!! Incoherent for someone who talks about gerbils and backsides, stop w/ your gerbil sh%t and just read carefully, maybe they won't be incoherent.

Is that all I have to do? While I'm at it, maybe I should focus carefully on the sky and hope that it will start raining money too. The odds of that happening are about the same as your posts making sense. :lol:

BwanaZulia
11-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Eat up - especially on Turkey Day, while you and your wife watch us get to 5-6! :D

Turkey will be after the game. I am sure she won't be happy after seeing the Dolphins lose again and see the entire season slip away.

BZ

DolfanTom
11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Turkey will be after the game. I am sure she won't be happy after seeing the Dolphins lose again and see the entire season slip away.

BZOh BZ. I hope you've enjoyed the season up to this point. I'm afraid we're going to disapoint you - and fans of many other teams - over the next seven weeks!

Good luck against the Bears, though. If you win that, then I will truly think you're for real, no BS.

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 01:37 PM

BZbring down some of what you're smoking and I'll join you for a toke on Xmas!:lol:

BwanaZulia
11-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh BZ. I hope you've enjoyed the season up to this point. I'm afraid we're going to disapoint you - and fans of many other teams - over the next seven weeks!

Good luck against the Bears, though. If you win that, then I will truly think you're for real, no BS.

Here is to hoping.

I will be there, tailgating, drinking beer... should be fun.

BZ

BwanaZulia
11-17-2006, 01:43 PM
bring down some of what you're smoking and I'll join you for a toke on Xmas!:lol:

We have good stuff up here in NYC, but I am not that dumb as to bring anything on the plane.

Miller Lite will have to be my smoke of choice on X-mas.

BZ

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 03:00 PM
We have good stuff up here in NYC, but I am not that dumb as to bring anything on the plane.

Miller Lite will have to be my smoke of choice on X-mas.

BZsmarter than the average jet fan!

hell, you can't even clip your friggin' nails on a plane without creating an incident.

DolfanTom
11-17-2006, 03:21 PM
smarter than the average jet fan!

hell, you can't even clip your friggin' nails on a plane without creating an incident.BZ is well above the average Jet fan! The average Jet fan is not that bright. Just ask Jason Taylor :lol:

BwanaZulia
11-17-2006, 03:27 PM
BZ is well above the average Jet fan! The average Jet fan is not that bright. Just ask Jason Taylor :lol:

I will when he gets done crying.

BZ

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 03:29 PM
BZ is well above the average Jet fan! The average Jet fan is not that bright. Just ask Jason Taylor :lol:BZ is a Finfan by reverse injection.:lol:

Mike13
11-17-2006, 05:47 PM
hell, you can't even clip your friggin' nails on a plane without creating an incident.

Yeah whats someone gonna do with a nail clipper?

"No nobody move or this bitch loses a cuticle,I got a nail file I can be iritating!"

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey, if it happens, at least I can say I "saw it coming."

Pity for us your mom can't say the same.:lol:

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Just want to point out that we're now 1/3 of the way through our ultimate nine-game winning streak! :wink:

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:24 AM
Pity for us your mom can't say the same.:lol:I asked my mom about you. She seems to remember you as the little fat girl who thought she could dance, but instead embarassed herself at the fourth-grade talent show a few years back? :confused:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Hey, the JAX game was moved to 4 p.m. for CBS' national game because - according to the NFL - "both teams could potentially be competing for a playoff spot at the time."

Just putting it out there :wink:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey, the JAX game was moved to 4 p.m. for CBS' national game because - according to the NFL - "both teams could potentially be competing for a playoff spot at the time."

Just putting it out there :wink::D

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 10:41 AM
:DMan, I don't want to get too excited - I really don't - but I'm sensing something like '04 Red Sox going on here. We'll see how long it lasts.

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 10:44 AM
Man, I don't want to get too excited - I really don't - but I'm sensing something like '04 Red Sox going on here. We'll see how long it lasts.roller coaster ride this season, I'm pumped. playoffs or not, I think we're headed the right direction

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 10:47 AM
roller coaster ride this season, I'm pumped. playoffs or not, I think we're headed the right directionYeah, it appears Saban knows what he's doing after all, even though he's clearly not perfect. We all just thought he was last season.

Pepper over Brees looks really really stupid right now, but who knows what we'll get out of Pepper in the future.

Clearly, Saban has us going in the right direction. His skills as a GM - one way or the other - will determine his fate in the offseason when he has plenty of cash to spend, and a full slate of picks. I'll enjoy the rest of this season or sure - but a smart offseason could really accelerate things for the next to seasons. Something additional to look forward too when football is over :boohoo:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, it appears Saban knows what he's doing after all, even though he's clearly not perfect. We all just thought he was last season.

Pepper over Brees looks really really stupid right now, but who knows what we'll get out of Pepper in the future.

Clearly, Saban has us going in the right direction. His skills as a GM - one way or the other - will determine his fate in the offseason when he has plenty of cash to spend, and a full slate of picks. I'll enjoy the rest of this season or sure - but a smart offseason could really accelerate things for the next to seasons. Something additional to look forward too when football is over :boohoo:blame the doctors that evaluated both players for that move, I was pulling for Brees but I'll support whoever's chucking the ball.

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 10:57 AM
blame the doctors that evaluated both players for that move, I was pulling for Brees but I'll support whoever's chucking the ball.Yeah, me too. Heck, I'm hoping somehow Joey turns into Tom Brady and we're all set for years to come.

You're right about the docs, though. At the time, Brees was more of a concern because it was a shoulder injury. It's all a :confused: game.

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Yeah, me too. Heck, I'm hoping somehow Joey turns into Tom Brady and we're all set for years to come.

You're right about the docs, though. At the time, Brees was more of a concern because it was a shoulder injury. It's all a :confused: game.Joey's not a ***! :lol: I'm thinking our QB of the future is not yet on the team. Neither Joey nor Pepper have impressed me that much. Don't get me wrong, I'll take 'em over the AJ/Jay tandem any day of the week, and I'll support either one on the field.

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 11:20 AM
Joey's not a ***! :lol: I'm thinking our QB of the future is not yet on the team. Neither Joey nor Pepper have impressed me that much. Don't get me wrong, I'll take 'em over the AJ/Jay tandem any day of the week, and I'll support either one on the field.Phew, thanks for clearing that up! I meant Brady ON the field, not off when he does god knows what!

Man, I had just almost forgotten that AJ/Jay had ever played for our team! :fire:

True story - I work for a book publisher and one of my authors is a UOregon professor. He had both AJ and Joey as students there - we talked a lot about AJ back when he came to Miami. He always told me how underrated he was and how most people actually thought he was a better QB than Joey!

Of course, this was from one of our worst authors so ...

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Phew, thanks for clearing that up! I meant Brady ON the field, not off when he does god knows what!

Man, I had just almost forgotten that AJ/Jay had ever played for our team! :fire:

True story - I work for a book publisher and one of my authors is a UOregon professor. He had both AJ and Joey as students there - we talked a lot about AJ back when he came to Miami. He always told me how underrated he was and how most people actually thought he was a better QB than Joey!

Of course, this was from one of our worst authors so ...:lol: those who can, do. those who can't, teach.

I can't wait till Thursday. It would be great if Joey had a career day and our offense figures out where the endzone is! Winning with the defense is exciting, but my blood pressure goes through the roof during games like that.

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 11:51 AM
:lol: those who can, do. those who can't, teach.

I can't wait till Thursday. It would be great if Joey had a career day and our offense figures out where the endzone is! Winning with the defense is exciting, but my blood pressure goes through the roof during games like that.True - I mean, if we are to pull off nine in a row, we can't do it by the defense outscoring the offense every game. Even if we don't pull that off, I would like to see the offense light it up a bit to - like you said - keep our blood pressures at a reasonable rate.

I'm just glad that guy is a bad author, rather than a Dolphins scout.

B-lo
11-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah, it appears Saban knows what he's doing after all, even though he's clearly not perfect. We all just thought he was last season.

Clearly, Saban has us going in the right direction. His skills as a GM - one way or the other - will determine his fate in the offseason when he has plenty of cash to spend, and a full slate of picks. I'll enjoy the rest of this season or sure - but a smart offseason could really accelerate things for the next to seasons. Something additional to look forward too when football is over :boohoo:" clearly your going in the right direction, as long as your destination is the 55+ community!
:lol: Are you friggin kiddin me, 3 weeks ago this team was in the worst situation it has EVER been in... but now since the defense won you 2 games and the bears gave you 1 "YOUR GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION":sidelol: !! The 0-line is no longer bad, the d-line isn't old, jason and Zack will play for 10 more years... right?? and your q.b. situation is set for years to come? Your secondary is solid? :lol: It's truly amazing what a couple of wins will do for true HOMERISM!!!!

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 11:58 AM
" clearly your going in the right direction, as long as your destination is the 55+ community!
:lol: Are you friggin kiddin me, 3 weeks ago this team was in the worst situation it has EVER been in... but now since the defense won you 2 games and the bears gave you 1 "YOUR GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION":sidelol: !! The 0-line is no longer bad, the d-line isn't old, jason and Zack will play for 10 more years... right?? and your q.b. situation is set for years to come? Your secondary is solid? :lol: It's truly amazing what a couple of wins will do for true HOMERISM!!!!Loser, check out some of my posts when we were on the way to 1-6. I've always thought Saban was going to pull us through, even though the shine is clearly off his penny.

There are problems for sure, but fixing all of them takes time. Right now, it's about changing the attitude and trying to build cohesion for the future. THAT Saban is cleary doing, and that is wha tI mean by we're going in the right direction.

Me spouting off about winning nine in a row is just that - spouting off, but it's fun. And dude, our D is pretty damn solid - just look at the stats. Your QB struggled against us too - we gave you the points you had. Every aspect of our team is stepping it up right now!

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 12:00 PM
" clearly your going in the right direction, as long as your destination is the 55+ community!
:lol: Are you friggin kiddin me, 3 weeks ago this team was in the worst situation it has EVER been in... but now since the defense won you 2 games and the bears gave you 1 "YOUR GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION":sidelol: !! The 0-line is no longer bad, the d-line isn't old, jason and Zack will play for 10 more years... right?? and your q.b. situation is set for years to come? Your secondary is solid? :lol: It's truly amazing what a couple of wins will do for true HOMERISM!!!!And man, what really do you have to look forward to any more than us? You have a re-tread coach and a mistake-prone QB who you all seem to be sold on. You have a couple studs over there, but so far, it hasn't equated to much now has it.

Man I can't wait for 12/17!

B-lo
11-21-2006, 12:10 PM
And man, what really do you have to look forward to any more than us? You have a re-tread coach and a mistake-prone QB who you all seem to be sold on. You have a couple studs over there, but so far, it hasn't equated to much now has it.

Man I can't wait for 12/17!I'm not the one ranting about 11 in a row and the playoffs.. We have a lot of area's of concern but were playing decent too... The difference is realistic fans and HOMER fans! And Joey isn't mistake prone huh?? No it hasn't equated to much has it, just the same sorry as# record you got and we beat you!!! If your THAT excited about 12/17..... let's Blurch it up, Loser's gone from FH till April? Draft day! Not before... I'm sure you couldn't wait for sept. 17 either!:cooldude: What's up?

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 12:49 PM
:lol: Are you friggin kiddin me, 3 weeks ago this team was in the worst situation it has EVER been in... but now since the defense won you 2 games and the bears gave you 1 "YOUR GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION":sidelol: !! The 0-line is no longer bad, the d-line isn't old, jason and Zack will play for 10 more years... right?? and your q.b. situation is set for years to come? Your secondary is solid? :lol: It's truly amazing what a couple of wins will do for true HOMERISM!!!!:rolleyes: thanks for crapping in the punch bowl, b-lohard. I'd say, after a dismal start, that 3 wins in a row is moving in the right direction. Last year we had a slow start and finished 9-7, so 10-6, improbable as it seemed 3 weeks ago is now a distinct possibility.

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm not the one ranting about 11 in a row and the playoffs.. We have a lot of area's of concern but were playing decent too... The difference is realistic fans and HOMER fans! And Joey isn't mistake prone huh?? No it hasn't equated to much has it, just the same sorry as# record you got and we beat you!!! If your THAT excited about 12/17..... let's Blurch it up, Loser's gone from FH till April? Draft day! Not before... I'm sure you couldn't wait for sept. 17 either!:cooldude: What's up?naw, we can't afford to lose our resident retard when the bills **** the bed!:D

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm not the one ranting about 11 in a row and the playoffs.. We have a lot of area's of concern but were playing decent too... The difference is realistic fans and HOMER fans! And Joey isn't mistake prone huh?? No it hasn't equated to much has it, just the same sorry as# record you got and we beat you!!! If your THAT excited about 12/17..... let's Blurch it up, Loser's gone from FH till April? Draft day! Not before... I'm sure you couldn't wait for sept. 17 either!:cooldude: What's up?Ok Blow Boy, listen up!

First off, no one is realistically ranting about winning 11 in a row (it'd be nine in a row to make the playoffs, though. I'm surpised you can count past nine! :confused:). We can speculate all we want, it's called being a fan. But no one is thinking this is really going to happen, and that all of our problems are suddenly solved.

Joey isn't perfect, but if he was behind center on 9/17, the result MAY have been different. You're kidding yourself if you think we won't be playing better on 12/17 than we did in Sept. You really think we're the same team? Do so at your own peril. And I'll go out on a limb and say we'll have a better record than you on 1/1/07.

Ahh ... you want to "Blurch it up" you say? If you want to play the part of Blurch, who am I to stop you? Till April, eh?? Hmmm .... while intriguing, I think FH just wouldn't be the same w/out either of us for that long. But ... how 'bout one of these options:

-Avetar option: Loser has to wear an avetar of the winner's choice (designed by the winner or winner's proxy) for 200 posts! 200 posts, beginning at 9 a.m. on 12/18. We'll have the avetars ready and displayed for all to see before the game. People can comment on them and suggest ways to make them more embarrassing, right up to the day of the game! And they have to be real posts - not 200 straight of some repetative BS just to fulfill the bet. I'm talking like a month or two of posts!

-Banish option: While I wanted Blurch gone for the sole reason that it just didn't make sense for him to be here in the first place as long as he did, I don't necessarily want to see you banished forever. That said, I am willing to do this much. Loser is banished from THE DEPTHS till the Monday after the SuperBowl. You read that right!! I figure that's painful enough a punishment for the loser. Loser gets to spout off until midnight on 12/18 - then he's gone till February. This one would hurt me more than it hurts you, I think, but it's a chance I'm willing to take. Also, note that this means the loser can't just go to the main board and talk trash in an attempt to have the threads bounced to the depths. Loser can only talk nice on the main or any other board.

-The STFU option: This one might be interesting. No bans, or ugly avetars here. Until the day after the draft, and beginning at midnight on 12/18, the loser can NEVER NEVER NEVER talk any smack directly to the winner or in response to anything the winner writes to the loser. Meaning, if you lose, you can't talk any trash to me directly until after the draft. However, I can talk all the trash I want to you and you can't responde to me directly at all. So if I call you GAY w/ a man-crush on Tom Brady, you have to just take it. Your response could only be "Yep, that's true and it has been for a while" or it has to be focused on football. You can talk trash about other FH residents, but not me. Or vice versa should I lose!

It's up to you Blow Boy! Or do you have anything else to suggest!!

Man, this is fun, slaying trolls left and right! :saber:

like2god
11-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Here is another option

If Blowboy wins, the Tom has to wear a Bills avatar and sig for the remainder of the season.

If DolfanTom wins, Blowboy has to hit Spell Check before he posts for a full year. :lol:

B-lo
11-21-2006, 01:08 PM
naw, we can't afford to lose our resident retard when the bills **** the bed!:D resident ret@rd:sidelol: ..... now that's funny sh$t.. BUT I'm not the one going anywhere. He must still be contemplating???:confused: he's been called out! Maybe he's still running and hasn't turned back to reply?:cooldude:

B-lo
11-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Here is another option

If Blowboy wins, the Tom has to wear a Bills avatar and sig for the remainder of the season.

If DolfanTom wins, Blowboy has to hit Spell Check before he posts for a full year. :lol:

. Hit spell check???? I think we both know THAT'S NOT gonna happen!!!:cooldude:

like2god
11-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Hit spell check???? I think we both know THAT'S NOT gonna happen!!!:cooldude:

Mike13
11-21-2006, 01:17 PM
resident ret@rd:sidelol: ..... now that's funny sh$t.. BUT I'm not the one going anywhere. He must still be contemplating???:confused: he's been called out! Maybe he's still running and hasn't turned back to reply?:cooldude:

Are you going to take the bet though?

[QUOTE]blame the doctors that evaluated both players for that move, I was pulling for Brees but I'll support whoever's chucking the ball[/QUOTE

The doctors messed up big time.

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 01:18 PM
resident ret@rd:sidelol: ..... now that's funny sh$t.. BUT I'm not the one going anywhere. He must still be contemplating???:confused: he's been called out! Maybe he's still running and hasn't turned back to reply?:cooldude:Umm ... I will NEVER run.

Took me a while to type out the options above?

Balls in your court! And I don't mean the balls your boyfriend drapes accross your chin three times a week.

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Umm ... I will NEVER run.

Balls in your court! And I don't mean the balls your boyfriend drapes accross your chin three times a week.:lol:

don't clear out too many trolls we'll have to start bashing eachother!

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM

don't clear out too many trolls we'll have to start bashing eachother!:sidelol:

Like the main board?

Yeah, that's why I'm not going for any real long-term banishments anymore. Blurch was just annoying from day one w/ his 'pepper smack and utter disdain for our franchise. If he were an AFC Easter, he'd just be part of the gang, but as a Vikings fan?

That's like us going over to a Giants' board and talking Sam Madison smack or something :confused: .... for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks .... same old, dull, stale argument .... :fire:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Where are u Blow Boy?? What's your response????

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Where are u Blow Boy?? What's your response????he's examining his keyboard, looking for the spell check key.

B-lo
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Umm ... I will NEVER run.

Balls in your court! And I don't mean the balls your boyfriend drapes accross your chin three times a week. You should come up for breath and stop sucking Dexter's coc k ! I like the avatar idea, but I have a caveman computer and caveman computer skills. So I don't think that will work, so let's go w/ the banishment. Not 1 word till after super bowl sunday down here in the depths. You can come kiss all your phag friends goodbye on mon. the 18th. before noon, THEN it's bye bye for DOLPHAG TOM! DEAL????

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 03:02 PM
You should come up for breath and stop sucking Dexter's coc k ! I like the avatar idea, but I have a caveman computer and caveman computer skills. So I don't think that will work, so let's go w/ the banishment. Not 1 word till after super bowl sunday down here in the depths. You can come kiss all your phag friends goodbye on mon. the 18th. before noon, THEN it's bye bye for DOLPHAG TOM! DEAL????It's a deal!! Although you might want to find a hobby for late December and January my friend, since you'll be banished for a while. Perhaps you and 'clowns can go on vacation together to a Sandles resort or something? Or that Hedonism place?

If you can find someone to create an embarrassing avetar for you, I'll consider doing that instead if you want - but only if want to. Otherwise, temporary banishment for the loser it is!

The things I do for FH! :D

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm going to be at this game too so this win could be even sweeter!

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm going to be at this game too so this win could be even sweeter!http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/robschneider-1.jpg

You can do it, Tom! Win the freakin' contest!

B-lo
11-22-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm going to be at this game too so this win could be even sweeter! "COULD BE" ? Or it may be a long ride and a long winter up there in S.S.'s. Especially w/out getting to be a homer all winter. This is going to be even sweeter for me if your phags do go on a run for the playoffs.:evil: I will check on the avatar thing, because I really don't want to have to ban you, this is your place, BUT I think I'll manage:evil: !!! Countdown BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

Mike13
11-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Its on now mofos.

icephinfan
11-22-2006, 02:13 AM
Its on now mofos.

:yes:

DolfanTom
11-22-2006, 11:31 AM
"COULD BE" ? Or it may be a long ride and a long winter up there in S.S.'s. Especially w/out getting to be a homer all winter. This is going to be even sweeter for me if your phags do go on a run for the playoffs.:evil: I will check on the avatar thing, because I really don't want to have to ban you, this is your place, BUT I think I'll manage:evil: !!! Countdown BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:Oh, it is so on!!! :tantrum:

finfan01
11-22-2006, 11:33 AM
Oh, it is so on!!! :tantrum:

:lol:he's going down:lol:

like2god
11-22-2006, 12:00 PM
:lol: he's going down :lol:

I didn't know that blowboy had to work today? :lol:

B-lo
11-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Oh, it is so on!!! :tantrum: Time for your WHOOOOPIN!!!!!!:evil:

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Time for your WHOOOOPIN!!!!!!:evil:Four in a row Dude! Worried yet??:evil:

like2god
11-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Four in a row Dude! Worried yet??:evil:

Blow is used to handling 4 guys in a row, he doesn't get nervous anymore. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Blow is used to handling 4 guys in a row, he doesn't get nervous anymore. :lol:Well, by 12/17, it'll be seven guys in a row :sidelol:

like2god
11-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Well, by 12/17, it'll be seven guys in a row :sidelol:

He can do that with two hands held behind his back, no problem. :lol:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Four in a row Dude! Worried yet??:evil:Honestly... yes. They are looking pretty good. We are playing better also, It's going to be good. Imagine .......... this game MAY have playoff implications?? I hope It's fukin FREEZIN on the 17th! I was very disappointed with my "peeps" this week. We were the first team all season to have a blackout, It sold out by game time but that's not us, that kind of sh%t only happens to the dolphags!:lol:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Blow is used to handling 4 guys in a row, he doesn't get nervous anymore. :lol:
:shakeno: Your just fuked up man!! Why do you insist with the phaggat crap? Keep your hom O sh$t to your self!!!

like2god
11-27-2006, 08:47 AM
:shakeno: Your just fuked up man!! Why do you insist with the phaggat crap? Keep your hom O sh$t to your self!!!

Sorry bl-O, I was just trying to make you feel like you were in B-uffalo. I should have added a few incest jokes so you wouldn't have been as offended. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-27-2006, 09:25 AM

Sorry bl-O, I was just trying to make you feel like you were in B-uffalo. I should have added a few incest jokes so you wouldn't have been as offended. :lol:I heard he had a turnstile put on his bedroom door, keeps his 'clients' in order.:cooldude:

like2god
11-27-2006, 09:43 AM
I heard he had a turnstile put on his bedroom door, keeps his 'clients' in order.:cooldude:

Now he needs to replace his "donation" cup on his pillow, you know....just to be more professional. Maybe he could get one of those coin dispensers that you wear around your waist, that way he wouldn't have any excuse not to make change for a quarter.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/mc75-1.jpg

B-lo
11-27-2006, 09:48 AM

Now he needs to replace his "donation" cup on his pillow, you know....just to be more professional. Maybe he could get one of those coin dispensers that you wear around your waist, that way he wouldn't have any excuse not to make change for a quarter.

http://www.coindispenser.com/mc75.jpg

:shakeno: :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
11-27-2006, 09:52 AM
:shakeno: :shakeno:'sup B-Lo? A little B-lashing makes Monday more tolerable.:wink:

like2god
11-27-2006, 09:54 AM
:shakeno: :shakeno:

You don't like the coin changer idea? :confused:

OK, you can keep the pillow cup, noone is forcing you to replace it. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 12:18 PM
B-Lo is just upset about his impending six-week banishment, that's all! Go easy on him! :lol:

like2god
11-27-2006, 12:40 PM
B-Lo is just upset about his impending six-week banishment, that's all! Go easy on him! :lol:

I'm just messing around with b-lowboy, I'm getting my jabs in now because he's going to be taking a little vacation from the depths. :wink:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
'sup B-Lo? A little B-lashing makes Monday more tolerable.:wink:
:lol: you guys are fukin relentless!

B-lo
11-27-2006, 12:44 PM
B-Lo is just upset about his impending six-week banishment, that's all! Go easy on him! :lol: AHH! I see you have already counted EXACTLY how many weeks you will be gone.:wink:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 12:49 PM
AHH! I see you have already counted EXACTLY how many weeks you will be gone.:wink:I'll admit, you guys will be tough at home, especially w/ Loss-Man gaining a little big o' confidence lately.

But my friend, you are sadly mistaken. We'll miss ya after 12/17.

You still have time to take the Aveter or STFU options if you change your mind. I may consider it! I actually liked my STFU option - thought it was pretty creative. I think it actually hurts more than banishment for the loser.

B-lo
11-27-2006, 12:49 PM

I'm just messing around with b-lowboy, I'm getting my jabs in now because he's going to be taking a little vacation from the depths. :wink: No he ain't takin NO fukin vacation. Unfortunately for you guys, we won yesterday which means next week your streak is over! The Jags will come back strong as heL L !!! They will not lose 2 in a row IMO!!! And your playoff run will be over and the Bills will smack your old sorry as# team around on the 17th just like we did in week 2 and POOR Dolphag TOM's gonna have to find a new site for a while!!:evil:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 12:52 PM
No he ain't takin NO fukin vacation. Unfortunately for you guys, we won yesterday which means next week your streak is over! The Jags will come back strong as heL L !!! They will not lose 2 in a row IMO!!! And your playoff run will be over and the Bills will smack your old sorry as# team around on the 17th just like we did in week 2 and POOR Dolphag TOM's gonna have to find a new site for a while!!:evil:Did Kinzua hack into B-lo's computer?

L2G - I found he/she/it!!!

If you think 9/17 had any bearing on what will happen 12/17, you are really kidding yourself. Two different teams, Blow-Boy!

B-lo
11-27-2006, 12:53 PM
I'll admit, you guys will be tough at home, especially w/ Loss-Man gaining a little big o' confidence lately.

But my friend, you are sadly mistaken. We'll miss ya after 12/17.

You still have time to take the Aveter or STFU options if you change your mind. I may consider it! I actually liked my STFU option - thought it was pretty creative. I think it actually hurts more than banishment for the loser. Yea your STFU option was creative, but I ain't buyin a new computer. Which would be the case if I lost and had to do the STFU option. I wouldn't be able to respond and I would probably end up throwing my computer through the wall/window!:lol: I'd rather be banned then put on silent.:cooldude:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Did Kinzua hack into B-lo's computer?

If you think 9/17 had any bearing on what will happen 12/17, you are really kidding yourself. Two different teams, Blow-Boy! Your absolutely right. 9/17 has nothing to do with 12/17, I was just taken a poke , and reminding you about that great game.:evil: Both teams are different, see your looking at the fact your team is much improved, but not seeing the other team....... which is good, that's why you will be banned on the 18th!:D See ya after the superbowl!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
11-27-2006, 01:02 PM
No he ain't takin NO fukin vacation. Unfortunately for you guys, we won yesterday which means next week your streak is over!

That's pretty good logic :lol:

The Jags will come back strong as heL L !!! They will not lose 2 in a row IMO!!! And your playoff run will be over and the Bills will smack your old sorry as# team around on the 17th just like we did in week 2 and POOR Dolphag TOM's gonna have to find a new site for a while!!:evil:

Oh blowbo-y. we're going to miss you. Maybe opfin, Tom and I will come visit you in the Beast of the East forum just to say hi or laugh at your banishment. I know that whenever I see an ignorant troll struggling to spell a simple word, I will think of you. :D :lol:

like2god
11-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Did Kinzua hack into B-lo's computer?

Close, but no cigar. Kinzua can spell. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Your absolutely right. 9/17 has nothing to do with 12/17, I was just taken a poke , and reminding you about that great game.:evil: Both teams are different, see your looking at the fact your team is much improved, but not seeing the other team....... which is good, that's why you will be banned on the 18th!:D See ya after the superbowl!!!!:cooldude:Dude, if you could read, you would see that I did give your team a little credit a couple posts back.

Unfortunately, our defense will be creating some havoc for Mr. Loss-Man, ending any feel-good story he may be brewing. CU after the SuperBowl! Speaking of SuperBowls, tell me - do the ghosts of "Wide Right" still keep you up at night?

Mike13
11-27-2006, 01:07 PM
They will not lose 2 in a row IMO!!!

Jacksonville is inconsistent as hell. I think we'll lose that game Ronnie getting hurt was a big time blow.

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Yea your STFU option was creative, but I ain't buyin a new computer. Which would be the case if I lost and had to do the STFU option. I wouldn't be able to respond and I would probably end up throwing my computer through the wall/window!:lol: I'd rather be banned then put on silent.:cooldude:Fair enough, then - Banishment it is!

Speaking of Silent Bills fans, I can't wait to see about 70,000 of them in three weeks :lol:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 01:08 PM
[/SIZE]

That's pretty good logic :lol:

[SIZE=1]

Oh blowbo-y. we're going to miss you. Maybe opfin, Tom and I will come visit you in the Beast of the East forum just to say hi or laugh at your banishment. I know that whenever I see an ignorant troll struggling to spell a simple word, I will think of you. :D :lol:

. Let me put it in ret@rd terms... The jags are and up and down team, they lost this week to us( there is the we won part for ya simpleton) which means next week they will be UP! following me still uLto be gay? So you will lose next week to the Jags beacuse they won't lose 2 in a row, just watch you will see. I can't type Dexter, i don't hit spell check give me a break!

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Jacksonville is inconsistent as hell. I think we'll lose that game Ronnie getting hurt was a big time blow.True, but hopefully Sammy can at least impersonate an NFL back for a couple games. I almost fell out of my seat when he ripped off 55 yards against the Kitties. I know the Kitties suck, but that still was a good sign. Of course, he fumbled soon after to remind us all that he's still Sammy Morris.

Oh well, maybe Joey can continue to improve and it won't matter! :D

B-lo
11-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Fair enough, then - Banishment it is!

Speaking of Silent Bills fans, I can't wait to see about 70,000 of them in three weeks :lol: We can come into the depths and read right? We just can't reply. Or are we completely banned from the depths?

like2god
11-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Let me put it in ret@rd terms
Again? :lol:

... The jags are and up and down team, they lost this week to us( there is the we won part for ya simpleton) which means next week they will be UP! following me still uLto be gay? So you will lose next week to the Jags beacuse they won't lose 2 in a row, just watch you will see. I can't type Dexter, i don't hit spell check give me a break!

Oh boy, I'm home sick today, miserable as hell, but this just cheered me up. I can't stop laughing. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Let me put it in ret@rd terms... The jags are and up and down team, they lost this week to us( there is the we won part for ya simpleton) which means next week they will be UP! following me still uLto be gay? So you will lose next week to the Jags beacuse they won't lose 2 in a row, just watch you will see. I can't type Dexter, i don't hit spell check give me a break!Jax will wilt against our defense! As long as we don't turnover the ball, we've got a great shot at home!

On another note, tell me it didn't look like Rosco Perish was trying to take a deuce as he ran up the sideline on that touchdown!

B-lo
11-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Close, but no cigar. Kinzua can spell. :lol: FUK YOU!!!:D

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 01:14 PM
We can come into the depths and read right? We just can't reply. Or are we completely banned from the depths?Can't stop anyone from reading! I'm sure recently banished Blurch comes back from time to time too. You can read all you want - but no posts! It's like a strip club - you can look, but you can't touch! ...... Umm, wait - OK, the depths is nothing like a strip club now that I think about it, but you get the point!

You can still play nice on the main board, etc. - but NO DEPTHS FOR YOU!!!

B-lo
11-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Again? :lol:

Oh boy, I'm home sick today, miserable as hell, but this just cheered me up. I can't stop laughing. :lol:

. Glad I could help!:D Now you see the logic.

B-lo
11-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Can't stop anyone from reading! I'm sure recently banished Blurch comes back from time to time too. You can read all you want - but no posts! It's like a strip club - you can look, but you can't touch! ...... Umm, wait - OK, the depths is nothing like a strip club now that I think about it, but you get the point!

You can still play nice on the main board, etc. - but NO DEPTHS FOR YOU!!! Got it, you can't post in the depths, thanks for the clarification!!!:D

like2god
11-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Glad I could help!:D Now you see the logic.

Would that be the ret@rd terms that you spoke of earlier? :lol:

Mike13
11-27-2006, 01:34 PM
- but no posts! It's like a strip club - you can look, but you can't touch! ...... Umm, wait - OK, the depths is nothing like a strip club now that I think about it, but you get the point!

Don't tell Kinzua its bad enough that pic is still floating around.

B-lo
11-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Would that be the ret@rd terms that you spoke of earlier? :lol: Sorry to hear that your sick..........

icephinfan
11-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Sorry to hear that your sick.......... Just be careful I heard people like U carry that HIV virus.:evil:

Man, that is a real classy post.:nono:

retired opfinistic
11-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear that your sick.......... Just be careful I heard people like U carry that HIV virus.:evil:Bad post, B-Lo, bad post.:shakeno:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Bad post, B-Lo, bad post.:shakeno:Yeah, what's up w/ that. I've come to expect insightful, thought-provoking, and otherwise entertaining, informative, decent posts from Mr. Blow!

What gives! :m359:

icephinfan
11-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Bad post, B-Lo, bad post.:shakeno:

Well, his time has come. :banned:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Well, his time has come. :banned:I'm taking care of that on 12/17 - if only for six weeks.

icephinfan
11-27-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm taking care of that on 12/17 - if only for six weeks.

Good man.!!!!!!:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, what's up w/ that. I've come to expect insightful, thought-provoking, and otherwise entertaining, informative, decent posts from Mr. Blow!

What gives! :m359:Put me in the classless comedian club ,, That was a stupid, ignorant post, I think your right I should ban myself . I will till th17th.:( :(

Capt. Dick
11-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Put me in the classless comedian club ,, That was a stupid, ignorant post, I think your right I should ban myself . I will till th17th.:( :(

No, don`t ban yourself. You`ve seen the error of your ways and show remorse.

Still, that was a thoughtless and terrible statement that can`t go unpunished.

As a consequence of your act, you are hereby directed to have sex with Kinzua. The punishment fits the crime.

like2god
11-28-2006, 12:26 AM
Put me in the classless comedian club ,, That was a stupid, ignorant post, I think your right I should ban myself . I will till th17th.:( :(
No need to ban yourself, you're one of the few trolls that I like seeing around here. I know that I can be irritating but that's what I do, it's all in good fun.

There were actually 2 good things that came out of this:

1. now you know that we don't hate you
2. you actually spelled HIV correctly.

Getting better :up: :lol:

Mike13
11-28-2006, 12:26 AM

As a consequence of your act, you are hereby directed to have sex with Kinzua. The punishment fits the crime.

They are of the same breed so its not really a punishment.

B-lo
11-28-2006, 08:53 AM
No need to ban yourself, you're one of the few trolls that I like seeing around here. I know that I can be irritating but that's what I do, it's all in good fun.

There were actually 2 good things that came out of this:

1. now you know that we don't hate you
2. you actually spelled HIV correctly.

Getting better :up: :lol:

.Point taken and appreciated. But that was thoughtless, stupidity and that's not cool. I'll post again around the big game but goodbye for a while. :(

retired opfinistic
11-28-2006, 10:38 AM

As a consequence of your act, you are hereby directed to have sex with Kinzua. The punishment fits the crime.death penalty? Harsh.

Capt. Dick
11-28-2006, 10:45 AM
death penalty? Harsh.

Yeah, I agree. ok Blo, have sex your normal way...alone with a spiked dildo. You have to fantasize about Kinzua tho.

retired opfinistic
11-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I agree. ok Blo, have sex your normal way...alone with a spiked dildo. You have to fantasize about Kinzua tho.:laugh:

B-lo
11-28-2006, 11:26 AM
:laugh: My mistake on the bad post, I think those of you that know me understand it was stupid and uncharacteristic And my bad but I think I'll wait on the banishment untill the Dolphags beat the Bills and Dolphag Tom has me banished. But that AIN'T gonna happen so it's happy "owned " day again for all of you!!!:D I also want to make clear that there are a few of you around here I don't give a fuk what you think, so go on bashing! But hopefully most of you that matter will accept my bad.:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
11-28-2006, 11:38 AM
:laugh:

oh those whacky bills fans.:lol:

like2god
11-28-2006, 11:42 AM
My mistake on the bad post, I think those of you that know me understand it was stupid and uncharacteristic And my bad but I think I'll wait on the banishment untill the Dolphags beat the Bills and Dolphag Tom has me banished. But that AIN'T gonna happen so it's happy "owned " day again for all of you!!!:D I also want to make clear that there are a few of you around here I don't give a fuk what you think, so go on bashing! But hopefully most of you that matter will accept my bad.:cooldude:

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 10:40 AM
PHUCK!!!!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and at least it brought some enjoyment to what might just be the most frustrating season in Miami Dolphins history!!

There's always next year ... and the next ... and the next ... and the next ...

Mike13
12-04-2006, 02:48 PM
and the next and the next and the next then we will win it all!