PDA

View Full Version : Great (old) Brady Quinn article..

HysterikiLL
11-16-2006, 02:50 AM
Just found this article. It was written before Brady began his freshman season at ND. It's pretty long, and has plenty of pretty-boy pictures to go along with it, but it opened my eyes up to a different side of Brady Quinn and I really admire him after reading that.

http://old.irishsports.com/stories/subscription/2003/03/17/isr_recruiting.20030316-isr-TRIB-SS4-Quinn_tessential_qua.fff.sto

P.S. Couldn't help but laugh at this...

his balls have that zzzzzzzz on them ... that zip," says Ndukwe

Reminds me of that scene from There's SOmething About Mary :lol:

DonShula84
11-16-2006, 03:07 AM
“We have girls always asking when Brady is working out, just so they can come see him,” claims a guy standing near the ring. “He’s so nicely built and so good looking.
“We hate him.”

If he didnt play for ND I'd think he was too perfect and I'd want to throw up a little, but since he does play for ND, how can you not love him?:wink:

Great article, thanks for posting it

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-16-2006, 08:24 AM
he's SOOOOOO dreamy! siiiiiigh

Majpain
11-16-2006, 10:28 AM
he's SOOOOOO dreamy! siiiiiigh

:sidelol:

Motion
11-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Reminds me of that scene from There's SOmething About Mary :lol:

:chuckle:

kpcane
11-16-2006, 10:43 AM
I feel the same way about him that I do about the other Brady. I just think they're both vastly overrated and are products of Charlie Weis. But I will admit that Tom has gotten a lot better over the years. It's weird to think he won the super bowl when he wasn't even that good...

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-16-2006, 11:04 AM
I feel the same way about him that I do about the other Brady. I just think they're both vastly overrated and are products of Charlie Weis. But I will admit that Tom has gotten a lot better over the years. It's weird to think he won the super bowl when he wasn't even that good...
shame on you for such a ridiculous opinion.

kpcane
11-16-2006, 11:10 AM
shame on you for such a ridiculous opinion.

you're right...it's insulting to Tom...Quinn hasn't won a meaningful game yet, and that's all Tom does.

Majpain
11-16-2006, 11:12 AM
you're right...it's insulting to Tom...Quinn hasn't won a meaningful game yet, and that's all Tom does.

Oh oooo.

Run away from her WRATH!

kpcane
11-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Oh oooo.

Run away from her WRATH!

well, that can't really be argued. I guess his most meaningful win was at Michigan last year, but even that wasn't too impressive.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-16-2006, 11:40 AM
i don't care about QB's wins in college.

Motion
11-16-2006, 11:50 AM

David Greene is that man. I don't know what your talking about! :wink:

kpcane
11-16-2006, 01:33 PM

well I don't think you're out of line not accepting my comparison, so it's cool.