PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagon?!?!

Finsrage
11-16-2006, 10:40 AM
After two big wins now all the bashing has pretty much stopped.

Just wondering why. Where has all the o-line bashing gone. I said from the get go that it wasnt the o-lines fault and even got in trouble from a vip member for saying that same thing. It was mainly C-Pep for most of those sacks and Ronnie needs to hit the holes and get quicker on his cut backs. Not come almost to a complete stop then try too cut back.

Joey has done a ok job and he needs too improve on seeing the whole feild. After attending my first game against the chiefs and being able too see the whole feilf (not just where the ball is on tv) he had open recivers he just never looked.

Im just glad most of the bashing has stopped and wish all the bandwagoners will stay off and go be a jets fan.

emocomputerjock
11-16-2006, 10:46 AM

Just wondering why. Where has all the o-line bashing gone. I said from the get go that it wasnt the o-lines fault and even got in trouble from a vip member for saying that same thing. It was mainly C-Pep for most of those sacks and Ronnie needs to hit the holes and get quicker on his cut backs. Not come almost to a complete stop then try too cut back.

Joey has done a ok job and he needs too improve on seeing the whole feild. After attending my first game against the chiefs and being able too see the whole feilf (not just where the ball is on tv) he had open recivers he just never looked.

Im just glad most of the bashing has stopped and wish all the bandwagoners will stay off and go be a jets fan.

They've made a lot of changes on the oline, and those changes have resulted in better line play. The reason you don't hear about the line is because the problem has been fixed. You don't call the mechanic after he's installed a new oil filter to say that it must have been the transmission causing the problem all along, do you?

FinNasty
11-16-2006, 10:51 AM

The o-line was HORRIBLE in the beginning of the season. The reason why the bashing of the line has stopped... is because they have been playing alot better. Ever since the switch of Shelton to RG, and McIntosh to LT... we have been much improved. Still not great... but definatly improved.

Superself
11-16-2006, 11:01 AM

This is just silly.
You mean to tell me that you did not see that the offensive line was in shambles at the beginning of the season??
There is nothing wrong with having doubts about your team. Absolutely nothing...Especially when the distance between where your team stands and the light at the end of the tunnel is barely noticeable.

Fin Fan in Cali
11-16-2006, 11:03 AM

Im just glad most of the bashing has stopped and wish all the bandwagoners will stay off and go be a jets fan.The O-line has improved, and still has a way to go next year as far as getting to be a great O-line.

Captain Lou
11-16-2006, 11:22 AM

Winning cures all. They were being bashed because they deserved it. It doesn't make you a band wagon fan because you state a fact about being aweful for most of this season. You whole argument makes no sense. As a fan you have the right to criticize your team. By the end of the season we'll have a pretty good team but because they underacvhived early on we'll have no chance for a post season. I think as a fan you should be upset with a team with as much talent as ours that doesn't win.

PyroDOLFAN
11-16-2006, 12:39 PM
In the begging it was both the O-line and the C-PEP but with the changes on the line and Joey helping a injured QB. Alls good.

GreenMachine
11-16-2006, 12:41 PM

Jets fans are not bandwagon fans. You all know we are passionate about our team, win or lose.

SHEDDAWG DOLFAN
11-16-2006, 02:04 PM
The o-line was HORRIBLE in the beginning of the season. The reason why the bashing of the line has stopped... is because they have been playing alot better. Ever since the switch of Shelton to RG, and McIntosh to LT... we have been much improved. Still not great... but definatly improved.

Exactly!!!!! CPEP holding the ball had a little to do with the mess..But for the most part it was the play of the O-line...I too am glad the bashing stopped....I dont mind people calling **** when they see it..But calling for heads to roll is just stupid.....Anyway, winning cures all that....GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

R_t_Kraken
11-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Where has the O-line bashing gone? Away. They're playing better. And anyone who has bashed Ronnie at all this season is a damn fool.

Roman529
11-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Hudson Houck whipped these guys into shape. I also think Joey is doing a good job of reading the D and getting rid of it before he gets sacked when he is getting blitzed. Joey occasionally throws a horrible pick, but you don't see him getting sacked 7 times a game.

properfin
11-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Winning cures all. They were being bashed because they deserved it. It doesn't make you a band wagon fan because you state a fact about being aweful for most of this season. You whole argument makes no sense. As a fan you have the right to criticize your team. By the end of the season we'll have a pretty good team but because they underacvhived early on we'll have no chance for a post season. I think as a fan you should be upset with a team with as much talent as ours that doesn't win.

Well Put! I absolutely hate the posts that label people as bandwagoners because we're critical of our team when it is playing poorly. Remember, you're disappointed the most by those you love the most. Stating your opinion when someone is playing horribly is an attempt get out the frustration and tell your team that you are disappointed. If a loved on was ruining their life by doing something bad to themselves, wouldn't you step up and tell them about it, or stay in the background and clap your hands saying "well done!"

Gardenhead
11-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Jets fans are not bandwagon fans. You all know we are passionate about our team, win or lose.

jets fans smell bad. And they are ugly, too.

jets suck!

Seriously though, all NFL fanbases include hardcore, die-hards as well as front-running bandwaggoners. If you are on this site, the odds are hardcore. And if you are a jets fan, you are ugly.

jets suck!

RealDriscoll
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
No bandwagon here; the team is playing to the level it should have played all year. It was obvious that Culpepper wasn't even close to healthy and he was rushed back into the game. Next year everyone will be jumping on the Culpepper bandwagon because when he is healthy he is a top 7 QB in the game. I am tired of the Brad Quinn talk because if your ready to give up on Culpepper, your crazy.

GreenMachine
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
jets fans smell bad. And they are ugly, too.

jets suck!

Seriously though, all NFL fanbases include hardcore, die-hards as well as front-running bandwaggoners. If you are on this site, the odds are hardcore. And if you are a jets fan, you are ugly.

jets suck!
I can see that you are a well educated, well rounded young man.:rolleyes:

Gardenhead
11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
I can see that you are a well educated, well rounded young man.:rolleyes:

And I can see that you are smelly!!! I mean, I can smell that you are ugly!!!

jets suck!

GreenMachine
11-16-2006, 03:42 PM
And I can see that you are smelly!!! I mean, I can smell that you are ugly!!!

jets suck!
What are you, 10?:shakeno:

Canadianfishfan
11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Bandwagoning?? I dont think any member of the Forum is a bandwagoner. Maybe someone at work who doesnt really follow the Phins... say they suck all season.. then now that we've won 2.. start getting excited. Kinda like national media. But FANS coming here.. talking pros and cons of Miami football.. are hardly badwagoners.. we're the die hards.

GoonBoss
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
What are you, 10?:shakeno:

I think you should go to the "Rubber/Glue" counter arguement :wink:

GreenMachine
11-16-2006, 05:09 PM
I think you should go to the "Rubber/Glue" counter arguement :wink:
HAHAHA!!!

Now that's funny.:sidelol:

PhinsRock
11-16-2006, 05:12 PM
You nailed it, useless thread. Do your research Finsrage and stop bashing fellow FinHeavener's just because they complained when our team SUCKED!

SarahAnn
11-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Green, I agree that guy didn't really present his point well, However the point itself was rather solid. All teams have Fairweather/Bandwagon Fans. Dolphins have them, Jets have them. You just dont notice them with the jets as much because there are fewer Jets Fans total spread around the country.

GreenMachine
11-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Green, I agree that guy didn't really present his point well, However the point itself was rather solid. All teams have Fairweather/Bandwagon Fans. Dolphins have them, Jets have them. You just dont notice them with the jets as much because there are fewer Jets Fans total spread around the country.
You are kidding right?

Ask any of us in Florida how many Jets fans are here...

ever goto a Jets at Miami game?:wink:

Gardenhead
11-17-2006, 10:14 AM
You are kidding right?

Ask any of us in Florida how many Jets fans are here...

ever goto a Jets at Miami game?:wink:

1. Green Machine, you obviously have no clue when someone is kidding.

2. The jets DO NOT have a lot of fans spread out all over the country. They have a lot of fans in the New York area. They have a lot of ex-New Yorkers in Florida. And that's it. The jets are not like the Steelers, Dolphins, Cowboys, or even the Packers; teams that have fans who never set foot in their home city. Why are the jets not like the aforementioned teams??? Because the jets suck. And their fans are smelly!

GreenMachine
11-17-2006, 02:08 PM
1. Green Machine, you obviously have no clue when someone is kidding.

2. The jets DO NOT have a lot of fans spread out all over the country. They have a lot of fans in the New York area. They have a lot of ex-New Yorkers in Florida. And that's it. The jets are not like the Steelers, Dolphins, Cowboys, or even the Packers; teams that have fans who never set foot in their home city. Why are the jets not like the aforementioned teams??? Because the jets suck. And their fans are smelly!
So if the Dolphins have so many fans, why do they have TV blackouts?

I am sure the Steelers, Pack, and Cowboys get blacked out all the time right?:rolleyes:

TotoreMexico
11-17-2006, 02:11 PM

I agree, more like pats fans

GreenMachine
11-17-2006, 02:45 PM
I agree, more like pats fans
Agreed. How many Pats fans do you remember before Brady came along???

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Agreed. How many Pats fans do you remember before Brady came along???:confused: stumped on that one. i knew jet fans in the kotite years that proudly wore their green every week.

Colorado Dolfan
11-17-2006, 03:15 PM

2... My dad and my brother...

Sick ****s... :shakeno:

:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 03:27 PM
2... My dad and my brother...

Sick ****s... :shakeno:

:lol:forgot you had that cross to bear!:lol:

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:49 PM
If Dunsay was still in there you'd be threatening the all time sack record and the bashing would be at a fever pitch. It's amazing how ****ing stupid fin fans are.:lol:

Mike13
11-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Bandwagons are for bitches.

muscle979
11-17-2006, 09:00 PM
So if the Dolphins have so many fans, why do they have TV blackouts?

I am sure the Steelers, Pack, and Cowboys get blacked out all the time right?:rolleyes:

Because Miami is a city full of out of towners and retired people that don't care about football. If I lived there I'd be at every game possible. There are enough people like me to fill Dolphin Stadium several times. I don't know why I posted this, all of you Jets and Bills fans know this good and damn well, you just ignore it to use as a way to bash us. Most of us are just as passionate about our team as any of you are. If there was any real way to prove it I would imagine there are more finfans nationwide than Jets fans. I know I've met more during my military service so far. NYers love Miami so the fact that they swarm Dolphin stadium doesn't mean a whole lot.

TotoreMexico
11-18-2006, 11:07 AM

:hmmm:

:confused2