PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson Almost beat to death in jail

allport30
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Just saw this on the news!!

On november 15 gaurds were moving peterson from cell to cell then a rush of inmates stormed peterson running over the gaurds and gave peterson a brudly beating for 45 min then the hospital, and other employees said he was beatin so bad you could even recognize him....

And i dont feel bad at all this is the least this guy should get after what he did to his wife and future kid:sidelol: :sidelol:

Nappy Roots
11-16-2006, 04:24 PM
i heard the same thing like 2 months ago. it was never on the news or any credible places...

In_Flames
11-16-2006, 04:25 PM
isn't this like the second time this has happened?? Pretty sure I read/heard something awhile ago as well...Anways, couldn't have happen to a nicer guy :evil:

PrepDogg
11-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Just saw this on the news!!

On november 15 gaurds were moving peterson from cell to cell then a rush of inmates stormed peterson running over the gaurds and gave peterson a brudly beating for 45 min then the hospital, and other employees said he was beatin so bad you could even recognize him....

And i dont feel bad at all this is the least this guy should get after what he did to his wife and future kid:sidelol: :sidelol:

Good. :judge: :chair: :buttkick: :ko: :D

Motion
11-16-2006, 05:14 PM
isn't this like the second time this has happened?? Pretty sure I read/heard something awhile ago as well...Anways, couldn't have happen to a nicer guy :evil:

:yes:

FinaciousOne
11-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Scott Peterson is suffering from Deja Vu.

NaboCane
11-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Maybe they'll finally "Dahmer" him and kill him with a broomstick...from the inside.

unifiedtheory
11-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Maybe they'll finally "Dahmer" him and kill him with a broomstick...from the inside.

That would be a good thing.

Alex44
11-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Even though everyone knows he did it there was no hard evidence and you cant convict someone on circumstancial evidence.

There is no hard proof that he actually did it, even if everyone knows its only a gut feeling.

I couldnt have found him guilty based on the way court is supposed to work.

cnc66
11-16-2006, 09:08 PM

yes....

unifiedtheory
11-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Even though everyone knows he did it there was no hard evidence and you cant convict someone on circumstancial evidence.

There is no hard proof that he actually did it, even if everyone knows its only a gut feeling.

I couldnt have found him guilty based on the way court is supposed to work.It happens all the time.

The guy was guilty as SIN. What next, you think "The Juice" was innocent?

Nappy Roots
11-16-2006, 09:29 PM

I couldnt have found him guilty based on the way court is supposed to work.

so you think his girlfriend was lieing for what reason?

although, i do say this, there wasnt enough evidence to sentence him to death.

Timmy54
11-17-2006, 10:50 AM
sorry but i have to agree, he might be a slimeball but now way should he have been found guilty. those jurors were worried about being called morons like another famous murder trial :cough:OJ:cough

He all have a gut feeling he is guilty but he should have never seen time. If we can not prove someones guilt, they should be free. sorry, too many people get the shaft every year.