PDA

View Full Version : Memorable Movie Quotes

finfan01
11-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Here is how the game works...very similar to the actor games already on this board..............start with a memorable quote from a movie(or a regular quote) and state the actor who said it and in what movie....then the next person says another quote either by that actor or in the movie......get it? I'll get it started:D

"Stop Looking At ME SWAN!!!" --Adam Sandler--Billy Madison

PrepDogg
11-16-2006, 11:00 PM
"So Sorry to Interrupt"-Adam Sandler--Billy Madison.

finfan01
11-16-2006, 11:31 PM
"Just go home!! Are you too good for your home?!?!?! ANSWER ME!!!!!"---Adam Sandler---Happy Gilmore

PrepDogg
11-16-2006, 11:44 PM
"Stop fraternizing with the help, Gilmore."--Christopher McDonald-Happy Gilmore :lol: :lol:

Aqua4Ever04
11-17-2006, 04:22 AM
JACKASS!!! -Crazy guy that Shooter McGavin hires to get in Gilmore's head. :lol:

I understand you can't play the game off of that, so here's another one.

You could trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up! Now you will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep. Read the nametag, you're in my world now Grandma!
-Ben Stiller- Happy Gilmore

finfan187
11-17-2006, 09:34 AM
"People who live in glass houses shouldn't and this is why!" Ben Stiller-Mystery Men

arsenal
11-17-2006, 10:13 AM
"At the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking." - Ben Stiller Zoolander

Blade
11-17-2006, 03:17 PM
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY." - Ben Stiller, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 04:20 PM
'I think its about time you put your mouth where our balls are' - Vince Vaughn - Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Aqua4Ever04
11-17-2006, 05:18 PM
'I think its about time you put your mouth where our balls are' - Vince Vaughn - Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Rule number 3 hundred and 28, never leave a fellow crasher in a funny coat. -Vince Vaughn- Wedding Crashers

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Rule number 3 hundred and 28, never leave a fellow crasher in a funny coat. -Vince Vaughn- Wedding CrashersRule number five, you're an idiot! -Owen Wilson - Wedding Crashers

Blade
11-17-2006, 05:41 PM
"Why don't you try getting ****** off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

[makes sputtering motorboat noise]

You motorboatin son of a *****! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?" - Vince Vaughn - Wedding Crashers

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 05:46 PM
"Why don't you try getting ****** off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

[makes sputtering motorboat noise]

You motorboatin son of a *****! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?" - Vince Vaughn - Wedding CrashersI built Stereo City from the ground up, and I can barely read. -Vince Vaughn- Old School

spydertl79
11-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Jeremy Grey (http://imdb.com/name/nm0000681/): [sigh] Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ***-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *** sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.
Vince Vaughn, Wedding Crashers