PDA

View Full Version : ~! Ok if Ronnie/Chambers bust post here!~

Daunt8TDChris84
11-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Ok now i will like to get an explanation why some people here say some of our starters suck.

Also if you think some other players sucks and/or is overrated feel free to say it and say why is that so.

I just want to know how some of our fellow finfans feel about our players.:o
(this can get entertaining)

Aqua4Ever04
11-18-2006, 04:27 AM
Chambers and Brown are my favorite players and the most talented players on our offense. Both have pro bowl caliber abilities.

Rafiki
11-18-2006, 04:29 AM
Of all our starters, I would say that the most disappointing of them all has been our kicker, Mare. I know he has the ability to hit the field goals- but he just isn't executing. It's frustrating and making some question if his time is about up here in Miami.

TakeIt2DaHouse
11-18-2006, 04:38 AM
on the offense well we have a few to name Chambers ( no concentration whatsoever never around for a clutch catch) Mare (seems like the game is starting to pass him by) McMike (drops like everything and hates blocking) need i say anymore oh ya and Daunte who will never return to that 39 td 11 int season thank you for your time

mmikel30
11-18-2006, 06:20 AM
i think chambers is the best athlete on the team if he just had that swager or demeanor of confidence he would be great he can out jump most anyone he is fast and has great ability to work the sidelines although chambers biggest problem is that he has trouble catching low balls and catching passes on the run meaning while running at top speed......ronnie brown ...well ronnie is a talent as well he has power never gives up on a play plus he is a good blocker has ok hands the knock coming out of the draft the pros. on ronnie was that he had power great blocker and the best reciving back in the draft and some scouts said he might have the best hands in the draft plus he was big and ran a 4.3 40 not once but twice at the combine i'll admit i rarely watched ronnie in college but i have watched every single game in the pros so i 'll say this if ronnie had a better line he would have alot more yards well we all know this ....but one thing i have noticed is that he misses holes i wouldn't say alot of holes but they are obvious misses to the television viewer i never seen any other back that we have had miss that many holes does he lack vision it appears he does but all in all i still thin he is a good not great talent and where is that 4.3 speed

JPhinfan86
11-18-2006, 07:22 AM
I personally am inclined to think that Jason Taylor is the most athletic player on this squad. He is very fast, he can be physical when necessary (given his position it is a must), AND he is one of the few DEs in the league that now poses a consistent threat of picking off passes to the flats AND across the middle. He has very good hands, shown by the previous two weeks. This trifecta of ability says it all for me. His sack count is rather impressive this year thanks to the first two i've listed.