PDA

View Full Version : OSU/Mich joke

zackattack54
11-18-2006, 12:04 PM
On BO's first night in heaven last night GOD came up to him and said,

"I know you're sad coach because you didn't want to go before the big game, but I'm a huge college fan so I've set something nice aside for you."

GOD took Bo down a nice looking road with a couple of houses on it.

"You see coach up here in heaven I set up some of my favorite coaches with their own place." "Not everyone here gets that", he whispered.

Bo looks and see's a nice little house with a picket fence and a University of Michigan flag in the yard.

"Inside" GOD says, "you have a nice size TV to watch the game and just snap your fingers and your favorite beverage or food will appear."

Bo looks around and sees a couple of other houses on the block and God replies

"That one there belongs to Knute Rockne and there is Bear Bryants home" then Bo notices a HUGE mansion down the road with Ohio State Banners 50 ft long hanging from as well as a huge flag for the Buckeyes in the front yard.

"Hey God," say Bo "I don't mean to sound ungrateful but why does Woody Hayes get such a big house?"

GOD looks down the road at the mansion and says "That's not Woody's house, that's MINE."

GO BUCKEYES !!!!

Straztheman
11-18-2006, 01:59 PM
not really funny and i think its a bad joke u dont do that to such a repected man and a great human being :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Alex44
11-18-2006, 02:16 PM
If there are two schools god wouldnt cheer for its Ohio State or University of Miami with all of the off field troubles we have encountered.

Anyway

It was pretty funny, I dont think it was an insult to Bo at all really.

Cuban Dave 9
11-18-2006, 02:41 PM
not really funny and i think its a bad joke u dont do that to such a repected man and a great human being :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
You serious? What is insulting about it? Wouldn't you like to have a house with a big screen and getting food and beverages on comand in heaven? If anything, this glorifies the great coach. EXCELENT!

Stitches
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM
That's pretty old joke. I mean a few lines are changed, but I had heard something similar years ago.

HysterikiLL
11-18-2006, 04:04 PM
can i have my 23 seconds back please..

LtDan
11-18-2006, 04:05 PM
I heard that long ago and told it just days ago at work....and then Bo passes.....hmmm....

LtDan
11-18-2006, 04:06 PM
not really funny and i think its a bad joke u dont do that to such a repected man and a great human being :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:the joke is years old dude. give it a rest. It's not saying anything bad about Bo. ****! Relax

Noodle Arm
11-18-2006, 04:07 PM
I wonder if Coker will get his cardboard box in an alley.