PDA

View Full Version : Rapper, Kanye West, Attacking Bi-Racial People?

BAMAPHIN 22
11-18-2006, 08:43 PM
“If it wasn’t for race mixing there’d be no video girls. Me and most of our friends like mutts a lot. Yeah, in the hood they call ‘em mutts”. -Kanye West (sounding very Hitler and David Duke like) Yeah-in the hood they may call biracial people "mutts" but I hear they call people like you "down low brothers." We gonna get low down right now! He knows that he views "mutts" as his competition for men!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/kanye-1.jpg (http://creoleneworleans.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/kanye.jpg) While I did consider Kanye West to be one of the smartest and more classier black rappers in the media(which doesn't take much)-he just damaged his image with the large population of multi-racial people in the U.S. You'll know Kanye-the "Bush doesn't care about Black People" guy. More of the same racism against lighter skin or mixed race people that has plagued the black community since slavery is set to debut in Essence magazine. There's an obviously historic issue with racism and prejudiced being directed at other groups from African-Americans in the U.S., which is acceptable in their minds.

During the Rodney King-L.A. riots, many mixed race girls were raped and beat in the inner cities. This phenomenon was not reported by the main stream media. There has always been a rift between blacks and non-blacks who happen to have some black blood. This was mostly taught to African slaves by their slave owners who wanted to make sure that their slaves developed a distaste fro education and culture, while Creoles were educating their children in France during the antebellum South.

Anyway, back to my point with Kanye West and Essence magazine-Dec. 2006 issue(Magazine that caters to African-American women and gay black guys). Kanye West has called mixed-race females "mutts." He then went on to say that black rappers have a thing for the "mutts."

What if this would have been a white man? I guarantee that blacks and bi-racial people who claim black, would be up in arms! If this would be a white entertainer saying this about mixed-race people, the NAACP and AL Sharpton would be protesting in the streets and making their talk show rounds.

Let me break down Mr.Kanye West before he gets too ahead of himself. He may have fooled the main stream press with his hype but I am here to say that Jesus he is not! #1. He is gay and has slept with at least three MALE members of his staff. Kanye West, was going to get exposed by hip-hop, radio personality gossip, Wendy Williams, but worked out some kind of legal action to have his name removed from her tell all book! Kanye's sexual habits include but not limited to, anal sex (taking it) and giving oral sex to younger black and Hispanic guys(he has a thing for light skin black males or Latino men). Kanye West frequented a gay male Hispanic in the Puerto Rican neighborhood of Humboldt Park section of Chicago from 1997 to 1999. It would be really something if this guy would expose Kanye but he is closeted and Catholic. #2. His music isn't that good and I do not see what is so glamorous about bragging to young black kids that your a college drop out! #3. He throws childish, Diana Ross, like temper tantrums at every award show.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/18/black-rapper-kanye-west-hates-on-bi-racial-people/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcreoleneworleans.typepad.com%2Fcreole_folks%2F2006%2F11%2Fkanye_west_atta.html&frame=true

Nappy Roots
11-18-2006, 08:55 PM
whats this clown know what they call bi racial girls in the hood? i aint never heard no mutts, i always known it as red bone.

kanye gets dumber and dumber everytime he opens his mouth.

Nappy Roots
11-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Let me break down Mr.Kanye West before he gets too ahead of himself. He may have fooled the main stream press with his hype but I am here to say that Jesus he is not! #1. He is gay and has slept with at least three MALE members of his staff. Kanye West, was going to get exposed by hip-hop, radio personality gossip, Wendy Williams, but worked out some kind of legal action to have his name removed from her tell all book! Kanye's sexual habits include but not limited to, anal sex (taking it) and giving oral sex to younger black and Hispanic guys(he has a thing for light skin black males or Latino men). Kanye West frequented a gay male Hispanic in the Puerto Rican neighborhood of Humboldt Park section of Chicago from 1997 to 1999. It would be really something if this guy would expose Kanye but he is closeted and Catholic. #2. His music isn't that good and I do not see what is so glamorous about bragging to young black kids that your a college drop out! #3. He throws childish, Diana Ross, like temper tantrums at every award show.

:roflmao:

cnc66
11-18-2006, 09:00 PM
mmmm redbones...

Caps
11-18-2006, 09:21 PM
I've hated Kanye and his borderline-theft music for a while now. This just adds to it.

You call bi-racials "Mutts" in the hood huh? You know what the good-ole-boys call you in the south? Wouldn't be too happy if that got printed in a major magazine would you?

Kanye is either A. Too stupid to catch a biggoted remark before he says it, or B. Doesn't care, and for some reason thinks he can get away with it. Either way, my distaste for him has increased twofold.

edit: this paragraph is so true, "What if this would have been a white man? I guarantee you that blacks, and bi-racial people who claim black, would be up in arms! If this would have been a white entertainer saying this about mixed-race people, the NAACP and Al Sharpton would be protesting in the streets and making their talk show rounds."

Scrap
11-18-2006, 11:23 PM
I've hated Kanye and his borderline-theft music for a while now. This just adds to it.

You call bi-racials "Mutts" in the hood huh? You know what the good-ole-boys call you in the south? Wouldn't be too happy if that got printed in a major magazine would you?

Kanye is either A. Too stupid to catch a biggoted remark before he says it, or B. Doesn't care, and for some reason thinks he can get away with it. Either way, my distaste for him has increased twofold.

edit: this paragraph is so true, "What if this would have been a white man? I guarantee you that blacks, and bi-racial people who claim black, would be up in arms! If this would have been a white entertainer saying this about mixed-race people, the NAACP and Al Sharpton would be protesting in the streets and making their talk show rounds."

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. ....We have a winner. Oh the double standards.

byroan
11-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Kanye still running his mouth? He needs a muzzle.

ih8brady
11-19-2006, 04:14 AM
shouldnt he be out stealing a Shirley Bassey song? Anyway, I thought this self worshiping bigot was from the burbs? Sweet mother of god, I hate this guy!

and my sister alone, who is half white/black too, could kick this guy's *** for calling biracial women "mutts"

icephinfan
11-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Kanye West = DUMB***

King Nate
11-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Why is anybody even listening to him speak?

Sethdaddy8
11-19-2006, 08:48 PM
interesting post. it further supports my dislike for this romo.

dreday
11-20-2006, 01:06 AM
:eek: :shakeno: .Man he seems like somebody we would all like to hang out with sometime doesnt he?Kanye always has to try and shift everything to make it seem racist.Total waste of time to listen to what this guy has to say.I wouldnt miss him if he just disappeared from the earth.

Mike13
11-20-2006, 01:34 AM

Whoa, that came out of nowhere!

Perfect23
11-20-2006, 01:38 AM
im a male mutt then:D

ih8brady
11-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Whoa, that came out of nowhere!

kind of like kanye from the closet, eventually, eh?

HysterikiLL
11-20-2006, 03:09 AM
whats this clown know what they call bi racial girls in the hood? i aint never heard no mutts, i always known it as red bone.

you tell 'em homie! kanye aint knidda-know no hood like we doo, naw mean? feel me? give me some luv playa!! we hood, we hood, ridin' dirty!!! wassup kanye!?!?!?!? wassup witchu now homie!?

Timmy54
11-20-2006, 10:33 AM
moron--his music has some good quality but he is an idiot.

Nappy Roots
11-20-2006, 12:32 PM
you tell 'em homie! kanye aint knidda-know no hood like we doo, naw mean? feel me? give me some luv playa!! we hood, we hood, ridin' dirty!!! wassup kanye!?!?!?!? wassup witchu now homie!?

your a clown http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Buddwalk
11-20-2006, 01:36 PM

:yeahthat:

305TillIDie
11-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Kanye always saying dumb stuff..ever since he made it big

before the ego, homeboy was quiet, humble

NewEra8
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Somebody needs his jaw wired shut.....

woody1351
11-20-2006, 03:14 PM
hes an idiot, once a month he says something stupid.