PDA

View Full Version : Can we finally all AGREE!!!

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Joey Harrington SUCKS!!! He was awful, AGAIN! He overthrew, underthrew and totally missed receivers over and over and over again.

If it wasn't for our D scoring 14 points...we'd of lost 17-10!!!

C'mon Saban stop doubting Mueller, PUT CLEO IN BY NOW!!! or we'll never win against INDY or PATS.:mad:

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Joey Harrington SUCKS!!! He was awful, AGAIN! He overthrew, underthrew and totally missed receivers over and over and over again.

C'mon Saban stop doubting Mueller, PUT CLEO IN BY NOW!!! or we'll never win against INDY or PATS.:mad:

:shakeno:

Shoes
11-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I just disagree......no running game at all......

NJL52
11-19-2006, 09:08 PM

Go away....

Adam First
11-19-2006, 09:11 PM
We had two yards total rushing and you're ripping JOEY?

SkapePhin
Book a flight on Oceanic Airlines please...

Phantom
Brilliant, we rush for negative yards and you come on here a rip the only offense we had all day......

kud
11-19-2006, 09:12 PM
No MrEd, we can't agree. Now shoo.

If Joey didn't make so many good throws he woulda thrown 10 picks. When your offense becomes one dimensional like it did today, and the opposing secondary can sit back and attempt to jump passing lanes all day, you only throw one INT, that's pretty freaking phenomenal. You are just another case of Harrington bashers seeing only what they choose to see.

adamprez2003

find me a running game first

SCall13
Can we all agree that posting this was a very bad idea??

SkapePhin
Finally we all agree!!!! This thread sucks!

Natbonkilz
11-19-2006, 09:13 PM
The first drive was the best drive he has had as a Dolphin. He did okay.

NJFINSFAN1

I agree with that!!!!:lol:

chubeyr

I hope this is sarcasm and hope I am too dumb to get this!

Otherwise dude grab a brain, check out our stellar rushing game today. Joey thru way to much and we deserved to lose this game. Cause of Joey? Nope! Cant run the ball our QB should be messed up.

Yes our D won this game! I admit that, yet what was wrong with Joey? Hard to pass when everyone knows we are passing. Cant run worth a damn or did you forget about this? Actually our rushing yards must of set a record today. You are blaming Joey? Either at 33 years old I am getting dumb but I though football was a matter of running and passing, we did not run well did we?

What was our total with rushing? -2 yards? Get smarter or go play a video game!

How did Joey suck? I am not a supporter of his either. Guy had no protection and no running game. We won! Credit the D, yet its a team game!

Want to rag on some one start with the oline then go back to Ronnie Brown. I would love to hear your wonderful insights about the bust Ronnie Brown too. Did you see the game? Are you for real?

slyfox13

C'mon Saban stop doubting Mueller, PUT CLEO IN BY NOW!!! or we'll never win against INDY or PATS.:mad:cleo aint the answer either:tantrum:

SamDaMan29
11-19-2006, 09:14 PM

ok Joey Harrington isnt the future and isnt that great but Cleo Lemon is a horrible idea while we are at this lets start Vick!

tard

Aussiefinfan54
let me see no we cant agree, get lost!!! joey is awesome!

adamprez2003
:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Aussiefinfan54

LOL yes!:lol:

adamprez2003
11-19-2006, 09:15 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chubeyr
I agree with that!!!!:lol:

Sorry I am the fool that dignified this ****** with an answer. Give me a time out and send me to bed with no dinner.

Man though can you get dumber? I dont think so!

chada456
wow i never post on finheaven, but wow u r a total ******... harrington played so well... THINK ABOUT THIS b4 u bash the guy, minny D knows our running game isnt workin, so they blitz harrington all day if theyd like, or they can drop extra guys in coverage, they did watver they wanted against us, and harrington , for the most part, kept driving with the spread offense mularky was callin.. some bogus running plays but we wont get into that.. so pleasse b4 u bash our offensive star of the game, think wat ur sayin

TotoreMexico
11-19-2006, 09:16 PM
cleo aint the answer either:tantrum:

Vick instead?:tongue:

kud
11-19-2006, 09:16 PM

damn right. :yes:

BlackRob
11-19-2006, 09:18 PM

:sidelol: that's one of the funniest post I've ever read. I guess we weren't watching the same game... I'm glad ur not the coach..:shakeno:

Shoes
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM
I always like to read the "some part of our team sucks" threads after a win....

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Go away....

Shut up Joey!!! You go away and stop hypnotizing Saban into keeping you in and overthrow our receivers.

clbrazee
11-19-2006, 09:22 PM
I guess you're really a JH hater. No running game so the defense comes at the QB all game. He only had one interception.

These are the types of games the defense is suppose to win. Special teams wasn't so special either.

MrEd
I always like to read the "some part of our team sucks" threads after a win....

because some of us have "foresight" and can see that 10 pts from our QB on back to back games isn't going to get us into the playoffs bud.

NJFINSFAN1
Sorry I am the fool that dignified this ****** with an answer. Give me a time out and send me to bed with no dinner.

Care to explain?????

Or maybe you should read better?????

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I guess you're really a JH hater. No running game so the defense comes at the QB all game. He only had one interception.

These are the types of games the defense is suppose to win. Special teams wasn't so special either.

Totally false! Joey wasn't even sacked today so what are you talking about?

yes, we only rushed like 10 times all game but it didn't affect our pass blocking. So he should've not "overthrown wide open Chambers, Welker, Booker, and Mcmichael" a bunch of times this game as he has in the other games.

Do you really think that 10 pts against KC and 10 pts against MIN will beat NE and INDY??? NO!

Pompy
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Mr. Ed. You sound as smart as that talking horse in the 60's. Wake-up and get out of C-Pep butt...

retired opfinistic
mred, you're a total retard, starting a negative thread after a win. We know which end of the horse you are!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

late again

I had to think about it before finally deciding to respond to this. Just my opinion, Harrington performed about as well as you can expect a Back Up QB to perform. He completed 62% of his passes; 1 TD/1 INT with absolutely no support from the ground game. I'm not a big Harrington supporter like alot of these people are, but I think he was just fine today.

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:26 PM

Go away Joey! :rolleyes:

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:27 PM
I had to think about it before finally deciding to respond to this. Just my opinion, Harrington performed about as well as you can expect a Back Up QB to perform. He completed 62% of his passes; 1 TD/1 INT with absolutely no support from the ground game. I'm not a big Harrington supporter like alot of these people are, but I think he was just fine today.

So 10 pts is fine to you then? And overthrowing wide open Chambers is ok to you as well??? :confused:

NJFINSFAN1

yes, we only rushed like 10 times all game but it didn't affect our pass blocking. So he should've not "overthrown wide open Chambers, Welker, Booker, and Mcmichael" a bunch of times this game as he has in the other games.

Do you really think that 10 pts against KC and 10 pts against MIN will beat NE and INDY??? NO!

Well, he beat KC already, so that point is just darn silly.

And do you think the Colts hold us to 2 yards?????

late again
mred, you're a total retard, starting a negative thread after a win. We know which end of the horse you are!

http://users.adelphia.net/~aattoun/Horse_***.jpg

Well..after all..a horse is a horse of course, of course unless of course the horse is the famous Mr Ed.

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM

http://www.jbarstenbergranch.com/images/Butt.jpg

How many logins do you have Joey??? Go away! We need Cleo to at least help us score 20 pts. Please, we need 30 pts against INDY and PATS and your still overthrowing Chambers!:shakeno:

Oh, and was that yet ANOTHER INT!!!

GridIronKing34
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Joey played fine. We would've beat Minnesota 38-20 IF we weren't penaltized by a 58 yard TD to CC from HARRINGTON!! And if we wouldn't have fumbled the ball on the ONE YARD LINE! Gimme a break kid. A win's a win, Joey didn't make much for mistakes other than that interception, he was being blitzed by 6-7 guys every down just about. Not much time for routes to be developed right there. You wanna ruin chemistry by putting in Cleo Lemon?! Dude, get real...

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Well..after all..a horse is a horse of course, of course unless of course the horse is the famous Mr Ed.poor Mr Ed, he never would have started a thread this bad!:rolleyes:

MrEd

Well, he beat KC already, so that point is just darn silly.

And do you think the Colts hold us to 2 yards?????

No, HE didn't beat KC...our DEFENSE beat KC. and our DEFENSE beat MIN.

Wake up, bro!

late again
So 10 pts is fine to you then? And overthrowing wide open Chambers is ok to you as well??? :confused:

Look; he's the BACK UP!!! As for over throws....even Marino had some of those.

kud
Mr. Ed, the horse, could never be this dumb. Wee, in the depths! Really, i'm ashamed to have you as a fellow member of Dolphination.

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Mr. Ed. You sound as smart as that talking horse in the 60's. Wake-up and get out of C-Pep butt...

Get out of Joey's. I knew Harrington was a phag. So you must be his lover. Just say no to gay marriage.:shakeno:

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Look; he's the BACK UP!!! As for over throws....even Marino had some of those.

Yes, "SOME" of those, not "EVERY GAME A 'LOT' OF THOSE".

He sucks!!!!:eek:

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
How many logins do you have Joey??? Go away! We need Cleo to at least help us score 20 pts. Please, we need 30 pts against INDY and PATS and your still overthrowing Chambers!:shakeno:

Oh, and was that yet ANOTHER INT!!!Okay Cleo, you need to get your head out of your ass, doesn't matter how the points are scored, offense, defense or special teams, 24 points are 24 points, today that was enough to win. Enjoy the victory and stop crying.:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

hellsapoppin
11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Shut up Joey!!! You go away and stop hypnotizing Saban into keeping you in and overthrow our receivers. BRILLIANT!!!

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
wow i never post on finheaven, but wow u r a total ******... harrington played so well... THINK ABOUT THIS b4 u bash the guy, minny D knows our running game isnt workin, so they blitz harrington all day if theyd like, or they can drop extra guys in coverage, they did watver they wanted against us, and harrington , for the most part, kept driving with the spread offense mularky was callin.. some bogus running plays but we wont get into that.. so pleasse b4 u bash our offensive star of the game, think wat ur sayin

watch the game :goof: head! He lead us to 10 pts!!! 10 pts!!! Did you see the game?? He overthows his receivers again and again and again and again and ... oh no!!! He threw ANOTHER INTERCEPTION!!! :fire:

late again

Oh, and was that yet ANOTHER INT!!!

Right; just like we needed Ray Lucas to start and just like we needed Feeley to start and on and on. There is a reason why the Back Up QB is the most popular guy on the team.

retired opfinistic
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/trolls1-1.png

chubeyr
Care to explain?????

Or maybe you should read better?????

Did you watch the game?

How many yards rushing did we have? Gonna blame a QB for this?

Man that has to be the worst rushing performance from our team since when? Did Marino ever have that bad of a rushing attack? Dont think so!

I praise Joey! Is he Marino? Hell no! Never will be either. Guy used what was available.

Maybe I am too obtuse to get what you mean, to me though Joey played a great game, and I dont like Joey.

Please feel free to explain your side of the story!

MrEd
11-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Okay Cleo, you need to get your head out of your ass, doesn't matter how the points are scored, offense, defense or special teams, 24 points are 24 points, today that was enough to win. Enjoy the victory and stop crying.:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Yes it does matter! The OFFENSE is supposed to score the points. Just thought I'd ENLIGHTEN you on that one. :o

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:38 PM
[quote=NJFINSFAN1]

No, HE didn't beat KC...our DEFENSE beat KC. and our DEFENSE beat MIN.

Wake up, bro!

I'm wide awake.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

kud
11-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Mr Ed. You know your thread is overly ridiculous when your thread gets moved to to depths.(that almost never happens) Nuff' said.

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Yes it does matter! The OFFENSE is supposed to score the points. Just thought I'd ENLIGHTEN you on that one. :o
Wow, sherlock, thanks for the epiphany. But, like I stated, 24 points = 24 points. It was enough to give us a win.

Now kindly remove your cranium from your rectum and have a nice day!:D

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Did you watch the game?

How many yards rushing did we have? Gonna blame a QB for this?

Man that has to be the worst rushing performance from our team since when? Did Marino ever have that bad of a rushing attack? Dont think so!

I praise Joey! Is he Marino? Hell no! Never will be either. Guy used what was available.

Maybe I am too obtuse to get what you mean, to me though Joey played a great game, and I dont like Joey.

Please feel free to explain your side of the story!

You seem to be new, so I'll give you one more break, so go back to page one and read my quotes, and then I will wait for you to say your an @** and say your sorry!

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

zonk4ever
11-19-2006, 09:40 PM
criticizing joey is absolutely ridiculous considering our record breaking rushing performance. besides, this is JOEY'S WEEK!!! It's thanksgiving. It's turkey time! joey's going back to the place that disowned him. that cast him aside like a piece of rotting fish. yes, I know this is ridiculous hype but this a thanksgiving game pitting a 2 & 8 team vs. a 4 & 6 team we need this subplot. It's like Mary Buttafuco said when her husband was involved in that affair with the teenage Amy "Long Island Lolita" : I love my joey!

chubeyr
11-19-2006, 09:40 PM
You guys baffle me!

Honestly you do! We win and you rag on stuff that should not be ragged on.

Our D played great, our offense never lost us the game yet came close. People ask for Cleo, I would like to see him too but man
Joey did well.

You give any QB in the league a total for a game of -2 yards rushing and it will be a challenge.

Want to lay blame? Talk to our oline and our running backs. That was horrid.

Can not blame the QB or recievers for this game, blame lies on the shoulders of the oline and the running backs. Yet we won?

chubeyr
11-19-2006, 09:41 PM
You seem to be new, so I'll give you one more break, so go back to page one and read my quotes, and then I will wait for you to say your an @** and say your sorry!

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

I shall read and yet back to you!

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno::lol:

Perfect23
11-19-2006, 09:43 PM
what a comedian Mr ed is:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:44 PM
what a comedian Mr ed is:sidelol:he gives new meaning to 'horse****'

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:44 PM
:lol:

I don't get it!!

I'm on his side and he is yelling at me?????:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:47 PM
I don't get it!!

I'm on his side and he is yelling at me?????:lol:he'll figure it out, heat of the moment and whatnot:lol:

late again
11-19-2006, 09:48 PM
I don't get it!!

I'm on his side and he is yelling at me?????:lol:

I think that was just in case....

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:49 PM
I think that was just in case....

:lol: , Man, I have enough battles on this site, and I get a guy yelling at me that agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 09:50 PM
:lol: , Man, I have enough battles on this site, and I get a guy yelling at me that agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:joey:shakeno:

:wink:

cnc66
11-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Mr. Ed has been oh so sharp for yearssssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GWkt5weS4

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:52 PM
chubeyr (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=20156)

I'm still waiting??????????????????:rolleyes:

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Okay, we are in the Depths, it may take him some time to say I'm sorry!:lol:

chubeyr
11-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Okay, we are in the Depths, it may take him some time to say I'm sorry!:lol:

Dude you are looking for me to say sorry? I admit from your past post I did not get your sarcasm. Will I say sorry for that? Nope?

Yet if I offended you I am sorry! That will have to do!

You called me new? I am not new, been a Miami fan well before Dan Marino was a QB for this team. I am not new!

Just want to know what I said that was so bad. PM me if need be. Maybe I missed a rule with the TOS, let me know.

I am not a jerk, may sound like a jerk and may understand you if you explain.

I wont hide in the jungle, if your pissed with me tell me why? Maybe I can correct this.

retired opfinistic
11-19-2006, 10:12 PM
ding!
Round 2

cnc66
11-19-2006, 10:16 PM
You guys baffle me!

Honestly you do! We win and you rag on stuff that should not be ragged on.

Our D played great, our offense never lost us the game yet came close. People ask for Cleo, I would like to see him too but man
Joey did well.

You give any QB in the league a total for a game of -2 yards rushing and it will be a challenge.

Want to lay blame? Talk to our oline and our running backs. That was horrid.

Can not blame the QB or recievers for this game, blame lies on the shoulders of the oline and the running backs. Yet we won?

yer a newb..trust me here, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet... you should have seen the sensless hate before we won the Bears game...holy moly...

chubeyr
11-19-2006, 10:19 PM
yer a newb..trust me here, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet... you should have seen the sensless hate before we won the Bears game...holy moly...

That sarcasm I get!

Maybe I am new here, yet I love my team!

I get in trouble for I do!

Sorry emotions for my team! Gotta love them win or lose! Yah I heard all that stuff a bout the bears too!

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Dude you are looking for me to say sorry? I admit from your past post I did not get your sarcasm. Will I say sorry for that? Nope?

Yet if I offended you I am sorry! That will have to do!

You called me new? I am not new, been a Miami fan well before Dan Marino was a QB for this team. I am not new!

Just want to know what I said that was so bad. PM me if need be. Maybe I missed a rule with the TOS, let me know.

I am not a jerk, may sound like a jerk and may understand you if you explain.

I wont hide in the jungle, if your pissed with me tell me why? Maybe I can correct this.

Dude (Round 2) # 1, I told the poster Mr Ed this :shakeno: , which means his post stinks. (which by the way is what you said no????)

# 2, You responded to me laughing at another posters post laughing at MR. Ed, you did the attacking first. Look at what I responded to in the post (Being new, you might not notice!)

#3 I have not attacked you, you would know it if I did.

#4 It seems other people notice you were off base with your post's responding to me.

#5 All I asked you to do was say, oops, dude I screwed up, sorry.

# 6 If you can't do that, I guess it will just ruin the rest of my life, I shall never be able to post again!

cnc66
11-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Dude (Round 2) # 1, I told the poster Mr Ed this :shakeno: , which means his post stinks. (which by the way is what you said no????)

# 2, You responded to me laughing at another posters post laughing at MR. Ed, you did the attacking first. Look at what I responded to in the post (Being new, you might not notice!)

#3 I have not attacked you, you would know it if I did.

#4 It seems other people notice you were off base with your post's responding to me.

#5 All I asked you to do was say, oops, dude I screwed up, sorry.

# 6 If you can't do that, I guess it will just ruin the rest of my life, I shall never be able to post again!

can I have yer avatar???

NJFINSFAN1
11-19-2006, 10:29 PM
can I have yer avatar???

I don't get your sarcasm!!!!:tantrum:

Anything for an old navy guy!!!!:wink:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/Old20Navy20Store-1.jpg

SpurzN703
11-20-2006, 01:22 PM

A win is okay by me. And what about the TD pass he threw to CC that was called back?

Why bring up negative plays without talking about the positive ones?

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 01:30 PM
A win is okay by me. And what about the TD pass he threw to CC that was called back?

Why bring up negative plays without talking about the positive ones?cause he's an idiot!

tyson22
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Mr Ed. You know your thread is overly ridiculous when your thread gets moved to to depths.(that almost never happens) Nuff' said

my guess is they have read his other absurdly stupid posts and figured the best way to deal with him is to send him here to be eaten alive. because, well, like opfins said ....

cause he's an idiot!