PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong the Blurch is Dead!!!

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA!!!! :lol::sidelol::lol:

Blurch is gone, Blurch is gone!!! He made his bed weeks ago when he came here - first - knocking Culpepper, then our entire team!

Who's laughing now Blurch!!!

As part of the bet agreement, Blurch gets to say his goodbyes and have his Fin Heaven last rights read until Tuesday. After that - he's gone!!!

One less troll!!! You're welcome!!!!

:www::www::www: Blurch!!!!

Mike13
11-20-2006, 11:20 AM
:lol: :lol: What a ****ing loser!

like2god
11-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Thank you Tom. :)

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Thank you Tom. :)glad to pull my weight!

steeda
11-20-2006, 01:15 PM
That guy was annoying, glad to see he's gone.

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA!!!! :lol::sidelol::lol:

Blurch is gone, Blurch is gone!!! He made his bed weeks ago when he came here - first - knocking Culpepper, then our entire team!

Who's laughing now Blurch!!!

As part of the bet agreement, Blurch gets to say his goodbyes and have his Fin Heaven last rights read until Tuesday. After that - he's gone!!!

One less troll!!! You're welcome!!!!

:www::www::www: Blurch!!!!u da man!

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 01:32 PM
u da man!How can I be da man when u da man!

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 01:37 PM
How can I be da man when u da man!u gotta gift!

icephinfan
11-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanks Tom, now let's get rid of a few more.:evil:

Link
11-20-2006, 11:22 PM
YAY!!!!!! PARTY!!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!! TOM IS DA MAN! :lol:

TotoreMexico
11-20-2006, 11:37 PM
:hail: Tom

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Ok guys, you guys name the next troll you'd like to "cut" and I'll take care of it!

Let's do it in moderation, though! You need some trolls to remind us all that they do exist and that they need to be managed for the greater good! Otherwise, we could let down our defenses and who knows what evil things could happen.

Mike13
11-21-2006, 12:39 AM
I would say Kinzua but then we have to take down the Happy Owned day thread, besides it hasn't been here in a loong time. I say Beyond The Gay should be next.

icephinfan
11-21-2006, 03:11 AM
I would say Kinzua but then we have to take down the Happy Owned day thread, besides it hasn't been here in a loong time. I say Beyond The Gay should be next.

Yeah, I agree Beyond The Gay needs to go.

Kinzua, needs to stay, too much fun.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 09:56 AM
I would say Kinzua but then we have to take down the Happy Owned day thread, besides it hasn't been here in a loong time. I say Beyond The Gay should be next.he needs to be off'd, where's Tommy "Trollkiller" Tunetti when you need him?

like2god
11-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Kinzua stays
Blowboy stays
BGOF stays
anditsgood stays
Itokemhomie stays
GoBills24 stays
BwanaZulia stays
nyjunc stays
bleedingreen stays
Bill Parcells stays

Take your pick from the rest of the lot, although BeyondGay has already signed up under several usernames so he isn't trustworthy. He would just come back as DeputyJustice to complain about the ban. :rolleyes2

Mike13
11-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Kinzua stays
Blowboy stays
BGOF stays
anditsgood stays
Itokemhomie stays
GoBills24 stays
BwanaZulia stays
nyjunc stays
bleedingreen stays
Bill Parcells stays

Take your pick from the rest of the lot, although BeyondGay has already signed up under several usernames so he isn't trustworthy. He would just come back as DeputyJustice to complain about the ban. :rolleyes2

Tom has already challenged Blo, Some of these Jets fans can be cool when they want to be so yeah they should stay. BGOF is just too fun to smack, What about Nick Manjuice? Nah, he's rarely on so he doen't bother us that much, I got it, how about The Pats?

Capt. Dick
11-21-2006, 01:24 PM
He would just come back as DeputyJustice to complain about the ban. :rolleyes2

When I used to be in charge of the ban button in here, I used to ban their IP #`s as well.:wink:

Mike13
11-21-2006, 01:29 PM
When I used to be in charge of the ban button in here, I used to ban their IP #`s as well.:wink:

You should ask for reinstatement.

Capt. Dick
11-21-2006, 01:34 PM
You should ask for reinstatement.

I moderated this thing for a few months and decided to move on. Trying to moderate a smack forum is like getting in line daily to get your eyeballs pierced.:lol:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 01:36 PM
I think it's hilarious that you all hated Blurch- all he did was point out an unpleasant truth for you.:lol: If Turnovers gets back on the field a year from now you'll hate him as much as Blurch does.:lol:

like2god
11-21-2006, 01:36 PM
I got it, how about The Pats?

:yes:

like2god
11-21-2006, 01:37 PM

Apparently FH no longer bans AOL addresses. :confused:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 01:39 PM

If they banned A HOLE addresess, you'd be banning your entire fin membership.:lol:

Capt. Dick
11-21-2006, 01:41 PM

Yeah it seems that way. I haven`t talked to AJ about it.

like2god
11-21-2006, 01:42 PM
I think it's hilarious that you all hated Blurch- all he did was point out an unpleasant truth for you.:lol: If Turnovers gets back on the field a year from now you'll hate him as much as Blurch does.:lol:

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.19292

You can stay too, slappytheclown.

:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 01:44 PM

.smacking slappy is too much fun.

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM

Oh so now I make the list? Too late fuctard.:lol:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 01:49 PM
smacking slappy is too much fun.

Don't you mean slapping smacky?:lol:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 02:08 PM
I think it's hilarious that you all hated Blurch- all he did was point out an unpleasant truth for you.:lol: If Turnovers gets back on the field a year from now you'll hate him as much as Blurch does.:lol:Dude, I sent Blurch packing for the following reasons:

-He was a Vikings fan. A fan of a team we play once every four years, barring some cosmic collision in the SB. And not just the week or two before/after our game - all season long, since day one! Look at all the other trolls here. They are either Patriot, Jet or Bills fans. All AFC Easters. These I can take, but Vikings fans over and over and over .... AHHHHH! :fire: It just didn't make sense.

-He had the same ole stale argument over and over. He tried to be funny and witty w/ the same same same old argument every week. It was like the same thread done 1,000 different ways. OK we got it - he has a particular disdain for Daunte Culpepper. What else ya got? Nothin - so he was sent packing.

Whether his arguments were true or not is not the point. Imagine - your boyfriend comes home one day and informs you that he is now seeing another man behind your back. You're hurt, and his message is true. But he calls you up eight times a day for the next eight weeks to tell you the same thing over and over. His message is true ... but I'm guessing you'd be tired of hearing that your man lover is off serving other men now after four or five phone calls, eh!

like2god
11-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Oh so now I make the list? Too late fuctard.:lol:

Save the best for last doesn't apply in your case, so lets just call it a pity invitation. :lol:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Save the best for last doesn't apply in your case, so lets just call it a pity invitation. :lol:

The 1000 pound gorilla of this forum doesn't need your pity or your invitation.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Don't you mean slapping smacky?:lol:sticky wicky?

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
The 1000 pound gorilla of this forum doesn't need your pity or your invitation.:lol:Why are you bringing up the combined weight and species of your last two girlfriends? :confused:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Why are you bringing up the combined weight and species of your last two girlfriends? :confused:

The last 2 weren't gorillas but they did meet this criteria: both could suck a golf ball out of a garden hose.:lol:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 03:55 PM
sticky wicky?

:confused: stupid wupid?

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 03:56 PM
The last 2 weren't gorillas but they did meet this criteria: both could suck a golf ball out of a garden hose.:lol:Well, that doesn't suck. Wait ... I suppose it does! :D

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, that doesn't suck. Wait ... I suppose it does! :D

Yes it really really does.:lol: