PDA

View Full Version : Haha our offense kinda stinks

CChambers7284
11-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Like against the bears theyput up points but that was because of our defense basically giving them TDs. Then this week our offense was horrible and the d one it for us.

Now we can't count on lucky bounces and a DE getting picks all year long. There has to be something to click with the offense but the biggest thing is for them not to lose confidence.Sure there was a fumble onthe one yard line but.... they moved the ball really good but then they lost all confidence.

Dolfandrew
11-20-2006, 12:13 PM
You just realised this now

ADDiKT
11-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Like against the bears theyput up points but that was because of our defense basically giving them TDs. Then this week our offense was horrible and the d one it for us.

Now we can't count on lucky bounces and a DE getting picks all year long. There has to be something to click with the offense but the biggest thing is for them not to lose confidence.Sure there was a fumble onthe one yard line but.... they moved the ball really good but then they lost all confidence.

There are a lot of grammatical errors and tons of poorly worded sentences here but I think I get what you're saying...

1. (Although it may look like it) Jason Taylor can not do it all by himself...
2. Miami's Offense needs to keep their heads up and continue playing confidently...

finfan54
11-20-2006, 12:21 PM
And your laughing at this? What is your problem boy?

ADDiKT
11-20-2006, 12:23 PM
what???

ronrevog
11-20-2006, 12:30 PM
hey CCChambers! I think You Stink =P

finfan75
11-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Ravens, and the Bucs championships with sputtering offenses. Why can't we?

:dolphins:

Redneck Friend
11-20-2006, 12:54 PM
CCCHAMBERS:

"KINDA" STINKS?

it cant get much more stinky even if it was thrown
into a constuction site port-o-pot in mid summer!!

and the biggest problem is, saban has HUGE dollars
tied in up in 1 AWFUL qb and 1 mediocre qb and
he has HUGE bucks wrapped up in a sucky rb!

this will hinder the team from going after ANY players
that can upgrade those two positions [which we badly
need].

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

dominizzo
11-20-2006, 01:11 PM
We neeed an OC!!

MoooooLArkey has to go

bigguy1381
11-20-2006, 01:25 PM
We neeed an OC!!

MoooooLArkey has to go
I think our OC has been doing well lately. Our Oline has been very good at pass protection and they did good with the running game up until yesterday. Our biggest problems are the missed passes and the dropped balls (almost no dropped balls in yesterdays game, hopefully they can keep that up). The missed passes are what's really killing us. JH played very well in the first half. But he couldn't complete a pass for his life in the second half. In the offseason we need to get a QB with some consistency. Whether that be DC or some other guy it needs to happen. Our defense can't win every game for us like they have done so far this year.

malzj
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
You just realised this now

In defense of the poster... I said something similar to this after the game and all I got was a bunch of whiney responses "come on man... let us enjoy the game before you post this negativity" "we just won... i'm trying to enjoy the win... I come on and then I read this??"

It's as if people are satisfied with the way we played. I hope our players arent because then they'll begin to get a false sense of hope that we're better than what we actually are. We still have alot of improvement.

We really missed K. Traylor yesterday.

zonk4ever
11-20-2006, 02:17 PM
YOU'RE ON THE MONEY! This is the kind of win that would be satisfying if we had demonstrated any ability in past games for the offense to generate points. The fact is this offense hasn't been productive all year and we're 10 games into it! It's hard to get pumped up about playing the Lions by saying: I can't wait to see another defensive turnover for a touchdown! Our defense has continued to bail us out. Saban is a defensive guy with a great reputation. Capers is a defensive guy with a solid reputation. What is Mularkey? What is his reputation? The guy has had enough opportunity to prove himself and if this offensive continues to average 10 points a game through the end of the season, he must go! Nick cannot be satisfied with this performance. Some will come to Mularkey's defense and say... "it's the players!" People rip Chambers but he did it last year. Ronnie averaged 4.4 per carry last year. Welker and Booker were productive last year. Mare was lousy last year. It's almost all the same players we had last year and we can't get rid of all the players as easy as changing coordinators.

Pompy
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Excuse the Idiots on this site...... We won the game and had a miss FG and a TD called back (penalty) and Vikings were 4 ranked Defense in NFL and these idiots pick on Harrington.....

Phantom
11-20-2006, 03:54 PM
I'd rather watch Harrington than the human traffic cone behind center any day........

ashraf-23
11-20-2006, 04:11 PM
You just realised this now good piont

tay0365
11-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Yea, and those Ravens that won the superbowl a few years ago were really good on Offense also.

jdang307
11-20-2006, 04:40 PM
So what? Is that an excuse to accept mediocrity at offense?

Gonzo
11-20-2006, 05:15 PM
CCCHAMBERS:

"KINDA" STINKS?

need].

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

Possibly one of the worst posts I have ever seen. Even worse than this response. :hi5:

ADDiKT
11-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Yea, and those Ravens that won the superbowl a few years ago were really good on Offense also.

REALLY GOOD??? Let's break down the numbers...

Rushing Yards Per Game = 5th in the NFL (137.4 YPG)
Passing Yards Per Game = 22nd in the NFL (175.9 YPG)
Points Per Game = 14th in the NFL (20.8 PPG)
Total Yards Per Game = 16th in the NFL (313.4 YPG)

Doesn't sound like "REALLY GOOD" to me... Who Knows... :confused:

adamprez2003
11-20-2006, 07:17 PM
I'd rather watch Harrington than the human traffic cone behind center any day........

:sidelol:

jdang307
11-20-2006, 07:30 PM

He was being sarcastic I believe.

bluehaze
11-20-2006, 08:01 PM

LOL, The funniest one I ever heard was a description given in a mock play by play from one of our games earlier this season it went something like

Daunte Culpepper drops back to pass...scans the field...scans the field some more...a pigeon lands on his head...SACK!!...FUMBLE!!!

Kdawg954
11-20-2006, 08:25 PM

Sputtering offenses?

First off, both of their D's had experience and big name players all over the field. Our DLine can compete with them at full strength but we can't touch their LineBacking core or Secondary . . . these guys we got are still learning (Zack is a human tackling machine, but if u think he is better than the 2003 version of Derrick Brooks, than ure crazy . . .and don't even mention the 2000 version of Ray Lewis).

On D, their OLines were fantastic and both had a power running game that we don't have yet (not to mention an experienced offenses and 2 OFfensive guru's as head coaches with Gruden and Billick)

QB wise, u may find this funny, but Brad Johnson is one of the most accurate passers in the game. He always has been . . . if u give him time and a running game . . .he will eat u alive. Dilfer had the 2000 yard rusher with Jamal Lewis, teams had to gear up for that so Dilfer like any QB in the NFL should be able to do, took advantage and had success.

Our D, nor our O can compete with either one of those teams . . . sorry if u feel otherwise but that is just truth and I wish people would stop saying this kind of stuff.

Kdawg954
11-20-2006, 08:27 PM
LOL, The funniest one I ever heard was a description given in a mock play by play from one of our games earlier this season it went something like

Daunte Culpepper drops back to pass...scans the field...scans the field some more...a pigeon lands on his head...SACK!!...FUMBLE!!!

Nah it was more like DAunte Back to . . . and then he was sacked. Just clarifying that for u buddy. :wink:

ADDiKT
11-20-2006, 09:32 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: After reading this, just keep in mind that he (Bluehaze) will be one of those watching the game at home, wearing a C-Pepp jersey, cheering all of Daunte's performances next year... Unfortunately some people come across as amusing and others are Bluehaze... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bluehaze
11-20-2006, 09:35 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: After reading this, just keep in mind that he (Bluehaze) will be one of those watching the game at home, wearing a C-Pepp jersey, cheering all of Daunte's performances next year... Unfortunately some people come across as amusing and others are Bluehaze... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I see nothing wrong with making light of any of our players fubars. Doesn't mean I dislike the player...I suppose you've never poked fun at yourself or any of your friends before eh?

The guy that posted it was just having fun, most everyone thought it was hilarious, wish I could remember where it was.

There was another one with Culpepper choking and Saban giving him the heimlich that was hilarious as well :lol:

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-20-2006, 10:42 PM

It's not all about lucky bounces. It's ABOUT RONNIE bROWN nOT FUmbling at the 1 yard line, and Peele, not chop blocking while Chambers is running in the End Zone for a TD..Add 14 point to our score, plus an easy Mare missed FG in it's a different conversation..

Scott Andrew
11-20-2006, 11:29 PM

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!

Phanatical
11-21-2006, 01:13 AM

:clap:

jdang307
11-21-2006, 01:20 AM
It's not all about lucky bounces. It's ABOUT RONNIE bROWN nOT FUmbling at the 1 yard line, and Peele, not chop blocking while Chambers is running in the End Zone for a TD..Add 14 point to our score, plus an easy Mare missed FG in it's a different conversation..Didn't joey admit he dropped the football? He's too hasty even with a handoff!

bluehaze
11-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Didn't joey admit he dropped the football? He's too hasty even with a handoff!

Joey manned up and took the blame, watching the replay Ronnie took a couple steps before the ball came out...Ronnie got charged with the fumble. Debatable whose fault it really was.

marinotoclayton
11-21-2006, 01:42 AM

Sure you have to take the good with the bad. We have a Qb who is growing every week. No its not always going to be pretty. But at least we are not always looking at 3rd and long as we were in beginning of year. And you have to like that we came out against KC and threw the flicker. Lets face facts Culpepper may well miss the rest of the year and that may not be all bad. Because he wasn't playing all that hot anyways. Let him heal and we see what he has next year.

As for putting an unproven guy like Cleo in there. Why mess with chemistry when you are winning. If we were still losing with Joey in there then maybe. All we should care about right now is the wins. Because frankly I don't think it really matters who is behind center it still will be ugly. And I would rather go with the guy that has the wins. Right now.

tay0365
11-21-2006, 04:36 PM

Sarcasm on my part.....My point is they won a superbowl with an offense pretty much like with what Miami is putting on the field, and I will go as far as to say Miami has more talent on Offense then they had, so right now, Miami is underachieving.

fin1
11-21-2006, 07:06 PM
[quote=finfan75]Ravens, and the Bucs championships with sputtering offenses. Why can't we?

:dolphins:[/quote

Exactly!

jdang307
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM

Exactly!

Who says we can't? BUT WE DON'T WANT TO. That's the point. Why give the other team a chance? If we had an awesome defense and a good to great offense, that increases our chances of winning. You wan't to keep the status quo on offense because we are winning from our D?

phishfan4life
11-21-2006, 10:10 PM
CCCHAMBERS:

"KINDA" STINKS?

need].

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

While I agree our offense is bad, we do not have a sucky RB.

Did Ronnie Brown personally promise you a Super Bowl win or something this year? What's your problem with the guy? I can't believe you're saying we BADLY need to upgrade at RB. Ronnie Brown, aside from the dependable Ricky Williams, is the best running back we've had in Miami in a long time. Please, I beg you, prove me wrong.

Phanatical
11-22-2006, 01:34 AM
While I agree our offense is bad, we do not have a sucky RB.

Did Ronnie Brown personally promise you a Super Bowl win or something this year? What's your problem with the guy? I can't believe you're saying we BADLY need to upgrade at RB. Ronnie Brown, aside from the dependable Ricky Williams, is the best running back we've had in Miami in a long time. Please, I beg you, prove me wrong.

You can say that again. Can you imagine J.J. Johnson, John Avery, or Karim Abdul-Jabbar running behind this OL???? Ha ha.

phishfan4life
11-22-2006, 10:04 PM
You can say that again. Can you imagine J.J. Johnson, John Avery, or Karim Abdul-Jabbar running behind this OL???? Ha ha.

Thank you!! Just what I was thinking as I typed that post.

I'm beginning to think that RedneckFriend just makes these posts to see how many people he can anger. He never comes back in and defends his obviously ludicrous posts.