PDA

View Full Version : Pop the Champagne Boys!!!

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 01:31 PM
You know what's great about today, other than us celebrating a third win in a row, and the vanquishing of Blurch? The fact that the '72 Dolphins can once again pop the champagne, much to the chagrin of anyone not a Dolphins fan.

Go ahead Jim Rome, trolls, etc - make fun all you want! They still sit atop the throne of PERFECTION!!!

You see, everyone acts like their accomplishment was no big deal - that their opponents were weak, yadda yadda yadda! But don't you see just how hard it is for teams to go undefeated - even for teams as talented as the Colts or Bears? It just ain't easy folks!! There's a reason it's only been done once!!!

So celebrate boys!!! And if this pisses you off, too Phucking bad!!! Come back to us when your team does better! :www:

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 01:38 PM
You know what's great about today, other than us celebrating a third win in a row, and the vanquishing of Blurch? The fact that the '72 Dolphins can once again pop the champagne, much to the chagrin of anyone not a Dolphins fan.

Go ahead Jim Rome, trolls, etc - make fun all you want! They still sit atop the throne of PERFECTION!!!

You see, everyone acts like their accomplishment was no big deal - that their opponents were weak, yadda yadda yadda! But don't you see just how hard it is for teams to go undefeated - even for teams as talented as the Colts or Bears? It just ain't easy folks!! There's a reason it's only been done once!!!

So celebrate boys!!! And if this pisses you off, too Phucking bad!!! Come back to us when your team does better! :www:*wind whistles through an empty corridor, a tumbleweed blows by and in the distance the howl of a lone wolf*

like2god
11-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Well put DT :cooldude:

(l2g patiently waits for the trolls to cry "but it was sooo long ago and my ADHD prevents me from remembering anything longer than the past 5 minutes, waaaaa")

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Well put DT :cooldude:

(l2g patiently waits for the trolls to cry "but it was sooo long ago and my ADHD prevents me from remembering anything longer than the past 5 minutes, waaaaa")

oh yeah? in the 90's we lost four super bowls in a row!like so?

like2god
11-20-2006, 02:05 PM
like so?
One of many great examples. :D

Mike13
11-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Isn it funny how Jim Rome labels himself as the King of Smack but all he does is ***** and whine? Why is he on the air?

like2god
11-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Isn it funny how Jim Rome labels himself as the King of Smack but all he does is ***** and whine? Why is he on the air?

Can't stand him, I can't stomach listening to him and his verbal masterbation. Throw him over a cliff with Steven A. Smith, Mike Lupica, John Sterling, Michael Kay, and just about everybody who has ever worked for ESPN, then I'll be happy. :lol:

The Confessor
11-20-2006, 02:42 PM

Ahhh, at least he is on occasion entertaining, and he does have a different angle once and again.

My question still remains....why the hell is Michael Irvin still on my TV..and what can I do to make him go away...of course I dont watch ESPN prior to games on Sunday anymore, but now he even shows up occasionally on Sunday night also....:tantrum:

Okay, and congrats to the only team to ever go without......(A loss that is Bills fans, not a Ring)

Please notice my signature....

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Can't stand him, I can't stomach listening to him and his verbal masterbation. Throw him over a cliff with Steven A. Smith, Mike Lupica, John Sterling, Michael Kay, and just about everybody who has ever worked for ESPN, then I'll be happy. :lol:ESPN is still the king o' sports, but many of their personalities are just unwatchable nowadays!

Hey, did anyone catch Hyde's story on Jake Scott? By the sounds of it, he's probably celebrating the Colts loss w/ a Budweiser in a fishing boat out in Hawaii. Interesting dude!

Mike13
11-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Ahhh, at least he is on occasion entertaining, and he does have a different angle once and again

True he makes a point once in a blue moon.

EDIT: Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8