PDA

View Full Version : So long GOMERS!!!

Blurch
11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
You'll never admit it, but you're going to miss me bad. You're all going to be thinking: "it sucks in this dumb *** board with out old Blurch":boohoo: "I wish he'd come back":boohoo:

But, a bet's a bet.
Besides, my work here is done. I finally beat it into your lobotomized brains that your #1 QB sucks. You all know how right I was now :lol: .
I lost the bet, but my sweet revenge is going to be watching you try to figure out what to do with Suckpepper next season.
He's going to drag your team down for years to come :sidelol: Enjoy the losing!

So goodbye, enjoy your weekends at your favorite watering holes (you know ... the ones with the 2 tooth minimum).

Give your cousins a big wet kiss for me!!!

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
You'll never admit it, but you're going to miss me bad. You're all going to be thinking: "it sucks in this dumb *** board with out old Blurch":boohoo: "I wish he'd come back":boohoo:

But, a bet's a bet.
Besides, my work here is done. I finally beat it into your lobotomized brains that your #1 QB sucks. You all know how right I was now :lol: .
I lost the bet, but my sweet revenge is going to be watching you try to figure out what to do with Suckpepper next season.
He's going to drag your team down for years to come :sidelol: Enjoy the losing!

So goodbye, enjoy your weekends at your favorite watering holes (you know ... the ones with the 2 tooth minimum).

Give your cousins a big wet kiss for me!!!suck our collective cocks you ****tard

Alex44
11-20-2006, 04:49 PM
All my cousins are guys....I dont kiss them, why do you want to?

Anyway bye, dont let the proverbial 'door' hit you on the way out

icephinfan
11-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Get the F**K out of here!!!!!!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Blurch
11-20-2006, 05:00 PM
suck our collective cocks you ****tard

You collect COCKS??

It figures.

I'm hoping your dates are still attached to them. :sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 05:03 PM
So PHUCKing Long Blurch!! :www::www::www:

You won't be missed!!

You may want to seek some therapy, though, about that Vikings anger you clearly have! Perhaps, take it out on a Vikings fan site? Just a thought!! Glad to see you will honor the bet, though! I suppose on some level, you are a good man.

Enjoy the rest of your $hitty season that could have been! :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Blurch :grouplaug Fin fans after he leaves!

So long!
-DT

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 05:05 PM
You collect COCKS??

It figures.

I'm hoping your dates are still attached to them. :sidelol:That was actually pretty funny. Not bad for your last go around.

Blurch
11-20-2006, 05:15 PM
So PHUCKing Long Blurch!! :www::www::www:

You won't be missed!!

You may want to seek some therapy, though, about that Vikings anger you clearly have! Perhaps, take it out on a Vikings fan site? Just a thought!! Glad to see you will honor the bet, though! I suppose on some level, you are a good man.

Enjoy the rest of your $hitty season that could have been! :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Blurch :grouplaug Fin fans after he leaves!

So long!
-DT

C'mon DT you know you're going to miss me. You NEED people like me in here to give some perspective to your homerism.

By the way, since I'm leaving I guess I can say this now - I really thought what that dude did with your kid's picture was a real cheap shot. I wanted to tell you that then, but I needed all the friends I could get in here. Know what I mean?

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 05:20 PM
You collect COCKS??

It figures.

I'm hoping your dates are still attached to them. :sidelol:I haven't met your sisters:confused:

Shula Come Back!
11-20-2006, 06:41 PM
We will miss you about as much as we miss Ray Lucas!

gillderais
11-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :www:

icephinfan
11-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :www:

Even if it does, who the hell cares!!!!:sidelol:

bill parcells
11-20-2006, 07:42 PM
suck our collective cocks you ****tard
Nice:wink: :D

Colorado Dolfan
11-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Even if it does, who the hell cares!!!!:sidelol:

Here's hoping it causes massive bleeding!!! :up:

Cuban Dave 9
11-20-2006, 08:52 PM
WTF is a Gomer?

TotoreMexico
11-20-2006, 09:50 PM
We'll miss you:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

like2god
11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
I won't miss you blurch.

DolfanTom
11-20-2006, 11:51 PM
C'mon DT you know you're going to miss me. You NEED people like me in here to give some perspective to your homerism.

By the way, since I'm leaving I guess I can say this now - I really thought what that dude did with your kid's picture was a real cheap shot. I wanted to tell you that then, but I needed all the friends I could get in here. Know what I mean?Well, Blurch, you aren't the human scumbag that some trolls are that come in here from time to time. Annoying smack, yes, but at least you have some standards!! I mean, at least you're not a Jets fan!

Mike13
11-21-2006, 12:30 AM
C you in hell ****brick!

You'd think he would grow a pair and take the beating like a man, but in true dumbass fashion he makes an ass of himself.

icephinfan
11-21-2006, 03:46 AM
C you in hell ****brick!

You'd think he would grow a pair and take the beating like a man, but in true dumbass fashion he makes an ass of himself.

Did you really expect anything less?????

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 01:44 PM
See you Blurch! I suggest if/when Turnovers gets back on the field you reneg.:lol:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 02:02 PM
See you Blurch! I suggest if/when Turnovers gets back on the field you reneg.:lol:We'll have to work out some sort o' bet for you sometime as well. But later. Only one troll at a time :lol:

No more banishments ... but there will be consequences!

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 02:22 PM
We'll have to work out some sort o' bet for you sometime as well. But later. Only one troll at a time :lol:

No more banishments ... but there will be consequences!

What are you going to do- bore me to death?:lol:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 02:23 PM
What are you going to do- bore me to death?:lol:No, but if boredom is going to kill you, I'd stop watching those Bills! :wink:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 03:59 PM
No, but if boredom is going to kill you, I'd stop watching those Bills! :wink:

At least our fans stay for the whole game.:lol:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 04:01 PM
At least our fans stay for the whole game.:lol:I'll keep track of that when I'm there 12/17. When we're up by 20 in the fourth, we'll see how many stick around. :wink:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 04:02 PM
I'll keep track of that when I'm there 12/17. When we're up by 20 in the fourth, we'll see how many stick around. :wink:

Don't you have to score 20 to be up by 20?:lol:

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Don't you have to score 20 to be up by 20?:lol:Touche clowns, Touche.

How 'bout 14-0, us up w/ 8:00 to go. Better?

like2god
11-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Don't you have to score 20 to be up by 20?:lol:

Glad to see you're catching on. :up:

If any of you guys are trying to teach your wife to enjoy the game of football, now you can tell her that even a Jills fan like slappytheclown understands the rules........barely. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Glad to see you're catching on. :up:

If any of you guys are trying to teach your wife to enjoy the game of football, now you can tell her that even a Jills fan like slappytheclown understands the rules........barely. :lol:

.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifthat's how he learned.

like2god
11-21-2006, 04:23 PM
http://www.spilsbury.com/wcsstore/Spilsbury/images/products/items/1999.jpgthat's how he learned.

I would bet you anything that JP Losman sucks at that football game too. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 04:32 PM
I would bet you anything that JP Losman sucks at that football game too. :lol:okay, if JP Losman is worse at that game than real football, I'll be banned until the Bills win a superbowl. If he's worse at real football then you're banned until tom brady likes girls.

like2god
11-21-2006, 04:39 PM
okay, if JP Losman is worse at that game than real football, I'll be banned until the Bills win a superbowl. If he's worse at real football then you're banned until tom brady likes girls.

Permanent ban vs. Permanent ban, huh? :lol:

No deal.

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Permanent ban vs. Permanent ban, huh? :lol:

No deal.

.lose/lose situation, DT's much better at this stuff than me!:(

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 04:51 PM
lose/lose situation, DT's much better at this stuff than me!:(Bills' Superbowl Championships and Tom Brady's sexual preference - you just can't go there fellas! It's better just to leave well enough alone.

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Bills' Superbowl Championships and Tom Brady's sexual preference - you just can't go there fellas! It's better just to leave well enough alone.oxymoronic

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 05:43 PM
In regards to the thanksgiving game: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

EBMisfit
11-21-2006, 06:29 PM
You'll never admit it, but you're going to miss me bad. You're all going to be thinking: "it sucks in this dumb *** board with out old Blurch":boohoo: "I wish he'd come back":boohoo: One has to wonder just how "this dumb *** board" managed to survive "with out [sic] old Blurch" so long before it/she/he joined in June.

But, a bet's a bet.And you're an idiot, but we all knew that anyway.

I finally beat it into your lobotomized brains that your #1 QB sucks. You all know how right I was now :lol: .What I saw was Culpepper trying to come back too soon from a bad injury and playing behind an OL that wasn't blocking well enough for him. How much of that was his immobility and how much was players playing out of position has yet to be determined.

I lost the bet, but my sweet revenge is going to be watching you try to figure out what to do with Suckpepper next season.I thought that was Saban's job.

He's going to drag your team down for years to come :sidelol: Not half as much as Spielman is going to do to the Vi-queens.

Enjoy the losing!I'm just "glad" to see that Brad Johnson is working out so well for your team.:D

icephinfan
11-21-2006, 06:32 PM
One has to wonder just how "this dumb *** board" managed to survive "with out [sic] old Blurch" so long before it/she/he joined in June.
And you're an idiot, but we all knew that anyway.
What I saw was Culpepper trying to come back too soon from a bad injury and playing behind an OL that wasn't blocking well enough for him. How much of that was his immobility and how much was players playing out of position has yet to be determined.
I thought that was Saban's job.
Not half as much as Spielman is going to do to the Vi-queens.
I'm just "glad" to see that Brad Johnson is working out so well for your team.:D

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
11-21-2006, 06:50 PM
See you Blurch! I suggest if/when Turnovers gets back on the field you reneg.:lol:That's where he'll be next Sunday, wearing #7 with the name "Losman" on the back of his jersey.

EBMisfit
11-21-2006, 06:58 PM
At least our fans stay for the whole game.:lol:Masochism must be really popular in Barfalo.

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 08:20 PM
In regards to the thanksgiving game: http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/detroitblows.jpg:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

TotoreMexico
11-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Masochism must be really popular in Barfalo.

:lol:

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Masochism must be really popular in Barfalo.

If beating your seaweed encrusted fins 4 of the last 5 times is masochism, I guess you're right, we do enjoy it.:lol:

like2god
11-22-2006, 03:14 PM
If beating your seaweed is masochism, I guess you're right, we do enjoy it.:lol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

At least you're honest. :lol:

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 03:19 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

At least you're honest. :lol:

Editing my post?:shakeno: Don't do that again or I'll punch you right in the gills.:lol:

like2god
11-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Editing my post?:shakeno: Don't do that again or I'll punch you, I hit like a girl. :lol:

It was edited for accuracy. :lol:

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 03:25 PM
It was edited for accuracy. :lol:

Let me guess, you're an editor for National Enquirer?:lol:

like2god
11-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Let me guess, you're an editor for National Enquirer?:lol:

Yup, and I think you owe me a big thank you for making you famous. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

icephinfan
11-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Yup, and I think you owe me a big thank you for making you famous. :lol:

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.aol.com%2Fcaveman926%2Fbatboy.gif&moduleId=pre_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Damn, I haven't seen that pic in a long time.:lol:

like2god
11-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Damn, I haven't seen that pic in a long time.:lol:

I won't go into detail about what finsrclowns was doing in that pic. Lets just say it was a real money shot. :lol:

icephinfan
11-22-2006, 03:37 PM
I won't go into detail about what finsrclowns was doing in that pic. Lets just say it was a real money shot. :lol:

No wonder he is shy about it.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-22-2006, 03:37 PM
I won't go into detail about what finsrclowns was doing in that pic. Lets just say it was a real money shot. :lol::sidelol:

EBMisfit
11-22-2006, 07:12 PM
If beating your seaweed encrusted fins 4 of the last 5 times is masochism, I guess you're right, we do enjoy it.:lol:And just how much do you enjoy that empty trophy case of the Jills, the one that still lacks even a single Lombardi?

EBMisfit
11-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Editing my post?:shakeno: Don't do that again or I'll punch you right in the gills.:lol:Yeah, Jillsrlosers is scared that you'll improve his/its/her trite tripe and make people wonder why he/it/she can't be just as interesting.

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 11:08 PM
And just how much do you enjoy that empty trophy case of the Jills, the one that still lacks even a single Lombardi?

I see that "timeout" you took for the lobotamy didn't give you any new smack material.:lol: And you must have been ecstatic when the fins last won- at age 8.:lol:

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, Jillsrlosers is scared that you'll improve his/its/her trite tripe and make people wonder why he/it/she can't be just as interesting.

Yo EB- in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I say to you sincerely, go F#ck yourself!:lol:

:driveby:

Colorado Dolfan
11-22-2006, 11:26 PM
I see that "timeout" you took for the lobotamy didn't give you any new smack material.:lol: And you must have been ecstatic when the fins last won- at age 8.:lol:
...and you were ecstatic when the Jills last won- at age... What? Maybe 97? :wink:

Good luck with that... :D

Mike13
11-23-2006, 12:57 AM
I see that "timeout" you took for the lobotamy didn't give you any new smack material.:lol: And you must have been ecstatic when the fins last won- at age 8.

They guy has been working his *** off, give him a break.

No he's not a hermaphrodite hooker such as yourself, but that least your sort of using the gray matter between your ears.