PDA

View Full Version : Kinzuna and other buffalo fans on Jerry springer

GrieseItalian
11-21-2006, 01:35 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/midget-gf-fight.html (http://www.filecabi.net/video/midget-gf-fight.html)

You may need to change your underware after u watch this !! :sidelol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 01:44 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/midget-gf-fight.html (http://www.filecabi.net/video/midget-gf-fight.html)

You may need to change your underware after u watch this !! :sidelol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol:

GrieseItalian
11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
:lol:

one of the funniest videos of the year ! Jerry never ceases to amaze me

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 01:56 PM
one of the funniest videos of the year ! Jerry never ceases to amaze me

:confused: Yeah it doesn't get much better than that.:rolleyes2

GrieseItalian
11-21-2006, 02:07 PM
:confused: Yeah it doesn't get much better than that.:rolleyes2

The only thing funnier than that is watching clownz cash his $150 dollar paycheck @ the bank

DolfanTom
11-21-2006, 02:13 PM
:confused: Yeah it doesn't get much better than that.:rolleyes2Look, it was you and Kinzua who decided to go on Springer! Don't blame others for your actions. Take some responsibility!

like2god
11-21-2006, 02:13 PM
The only thing funnier than that is watching clownz cash his $150 dollar paycheck @ the bank

He gets payed biweekly now?

GrieseItalian
11-21-2006, 02:16 PM
He gets payed biweekly now?

lol my bad !!:sidelol:

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM

Hey Greased Pig- what are you watching people cash checks for? Hoping a quarter rolls off the deposit window?:lol:

GrieseItalian
11-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey Greased Pig- what are you watching people cash checks for? Hoping a quarter rolls off the deposit window?:lol:

So you admit your check is only $150 lmaooooooooo ...

p.s every 2 weeks :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-21-2006, 02:46 PM

p.s every 2 weeks :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:that's not bad at $.25 a head job!:D

Mike13
11-21-2006, 03:06 PM
This guy is still on the air?

finsrclowns
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM

p.s every 2 weeks :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Yo aqualung, how much do they pay you to look through the bicycle racks at the little boys?:lol: Instead of spending your days cum guzzling, why not put in an appplication at McD's? I hear they've got toilets that need cleaning.:lol:

icephinfan
11-21-2006, 07:41 PM
The guy in the striped shirt "Josh" looked like one of those army guy toys you see at the mall, crawling on the ground.

He kept getting knocked down, but he got right back up. He got fight in him, unlike these Trolls.:sidelol:

Capt. Dick
11-21-2006, 09:24 PM
appplication

I have a third cousin who stutters too. Nice gal, it just takes her a long time to order off the menu. It must take you about 45 mins. to sing the bills fight song eh? You know the one...blah...blah...blah...sung to the melody of "Tip-toe through the tulips"?:lol:

GrieseItalian
11-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Yo aqualung, how much do they pay you to look through the bicycle racks at the little boys?:lol: Instead of spending your days cum guzzling, why not put in an appplication at McD's? I hear they've got toilets that need cleaning.:lol:

Wow someone is upset? Poor clownz hes defrosting his Turkey Tv dinner and pretending his Goldfish are guests comming to his thanksgiving feast.. I truly feel sorry for him. :boohoo: :shakeno: :lol:

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Wow someone is upset?No doubt somewhere someone is, but it ain't me.:lol:

Poor clownz hes defrosting his Turkey Tv dinner and pretending his Goldfish are guests comming to his thanksgiving feast.. I truly feel sorry for him. :boohoo: :shakeno: :lol:

The goldfish are for the guests- we're doing goldfish shots after the Broncos game.:lol: Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your mom that she couldn't get the vacuum salesman to pull out in time.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-22-2006, 03:20 PM
No doubt somewhere someone is, but it ain't me.:lol:

The goldfish are for the guests- we're doing goldfish shots after the Broncos game.:lol: Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your mom that she couldn't get the vacuum salesman to pull out in time.:lol::lol: that sucks!

finsrclowns
11-22-2006, 03:23 PM
:lol: that sucks!
I defer to you on that one oh Hoover expert.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-22-2006, 03:44 PM
I defer to you on that one oh Hoover expert.:lol:who do ya think sold yer mom hers?

Aqua4Ever04
11-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Wow someone is upset? Poor clownz hes defrosting his Turkey Tv dinner and pretending his Goldfish are guests comming to his thanksgiving feast.. I truly feel sorry for him. :boohoo: :shakeno: :lol:

He's upset because he doesn't get to come down to Miami this year and thaw out in December. He has to go the whole winter frozen.

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 09:54 AM
He's upset because he doesn't get to come down to Miami this year and thaw out in December. He has to go the whole winter frozen.the cold weather has def turned his little brain into a poopsicle!

GrieseItalian
11-28-2006, 12:36 PM
No doubt somewhere someone is, but it ain't me.:lol:

The goldfish are for the guests- we're doing goldfish shots after the Broncos game.:lol: Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your mom that she couldn't get the vacuum salesman to pull out in time.:lol:

@ least my Dad is working your dad is collecting coke cans and making crackhoes pregnant .. :sidelol:

Oh by the way did u visit Your dad @ the salvation army this year im sure he was getting his turkey dinner there..

retired opfinistic
11-28-2006, 10:18 PM
@ least my Dad is working your dad is collecting coke cans and making crackhoes pregnant .. :sidelol:

Oh by the way did u visit Your dad @ the salvation army this year im sure he was getting his turkey dinner there..the last thing he knocked up had four legs

Mike13
11-28-2006, 11:53 PM
the last thing he knocked up had four legs

Kinzua?

GrieseItalian
11-29-2006, 10:25 AM
the last thing he knocked up had four legs

lol :lol: