PDA

View Full Version : The No Line System for a PS3?

Predaphin
11-22-2006, 03:13 AM
http://www.ps3-nowait.com/

I'm curious as to how he does it. I think it's fake, but i'd be curious to know. If anyone purchases the "no line system" please share.

My guess is he bribes the store managers?

Or is it all a bunch of bull????

mor911
11-22-2006, 09:22 AM
scisaaaaaaaaam

TheMageGandalf
11-22-2006, 04:45 PM
http://www.ps3-nowait.com/

I'm curious as to how he does it. I think it's fake, but i'd be curious to know. If anyone purchases the "no line system" please share.

My guess is he bribes the store managers?

Or is it all a bunch of bull????

I'll tell you what it problably is for free.

He goes out there with a few bills in his hand and says who wants them just give me your spot in line or something like that.

Wait, he said NO LINE?

That means he goes in days before. Finds the BEST BUY clerk and says "Dude, you want a cool, $200-300? When the shipment of PS3's come in, hold a few in the back for me and hook me up."

He figures he pays $800-900 but sells it for over 1 grand and makes a profit of a few hundred which, without waiting in line or anything like that, is easy money.

It all depends on if you talk to a cool BB employee and not a NARC by the book idiot.

For example the other night I went in with a 12% off coupon and I got this BB drone at the cash register. The first thing out of her mouth was, "Oh, I dont think this will work on that" (Medieval Total War 2). At that point I looked at my wife and I knew we had a NARC on our hands. The girl was OK with it all but when I asked about the $10 gift card that came with the game for free she's like "Oh you cant get both the 12% off the game and the free gift card that'd be like double dipping". I was like ok then give me a refund and forget it I dont want anything. She voided out the transaction and I left. I went back about 15 minutes later, got another cashier that wasn't a NARC and not only got 12% off, the Gift card for $10, BUT I also bought a 360 game and this cashier gave me the 12% off on that game as well AND GAVE ME BACK THE COUPON SO I CAN USE IT AGAIN. I told her thank you very, very much and she was like "No problem, happy holidays".

Amars
11-22-2006, 05:18 PM
I think he owns a best buy.

finfan01
11-22-2006, 05:29 PM
This same thing happened with a dude with X-Box 360s......it is a scam...(most likely)

Dont pay attention to it:wink:

Predaphin
11-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I most definetly beleive it's a scam....

But i'm curious to know what he tells the people that buy in to his crap.....

xDOLPHINSx
11-24-2006, 07:04 AM
what a joke. Gotta love some of these phrases tho, lol.

Don't Be The Only Loser Who Couldn't Get A PS3!

The choice is yours...
You can Stand outside in the cold and risk getting shot at or Robbed?

DeathStar
11-24-2006, 12:35 PM
I think he owns a best buy.

well thats not possible. haha.