PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo HD and Hellgate London Pushed back to Late '07 (PS3)

mor911
11-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Looks like Forza 2 will come out first after all...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6162226.html

Motion
11-22-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm having a hard time getting excited about GT:HD after what I read about having to pay for extra cars and tracks. I wish they would make the customization aspect of it more in depth.

mor911
11-22-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm having a hard time getting excited about GT:HD after what I read about having to pay for extra cars and tracks. I wish they would make the customization aspect of it more in depth.:hi5:

Forza 2.... I can smell tires burning on asphalt already.

Stitches
11-22-2006, 10:32 AM
:hi5:

I hope it can fill in for GT, because I love my GTs on my ps2.

mor911
11-22-2006, 10:38 AM
I hope it can fill in for GT, because I love my GTs on my ps2.I honestly liked Forza better than GT4. I have them both at home.

Motion
11-22-2006, 10:57 AM
:hi5:

:drool:

Stitches
11-22-2006, 11:01 AM
I honestly liked Forza better than GT4. I have them both at home.

Well I got my Xbox after the 360 came out, so I never looked into getting Forza, since I only had a couple games in mind that I wanted for Xbox.

Motion
11-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Stitches,

Have you heard the details for GT:HD yet? From what I read the game will sell for dirt cheap but will have very limited content other than the basic arcade mode, you have to pay additional fees to download extra cars and tracks. This is a terrible idea IMO, hopefully the delay is a result of them changing that.

Majpain
11-22-2006, 11:33 AM
SON OF A *****! Why is HGL pushed back!?!

Stitches
11-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Stitches,

Have you heard the details for GT:HD yet? From what I read the game will sell for dirt cheap but will have very limited content other than the basic arcade mode, you have to pay additional fees to download extra cars and tracks. This is a terrible idea IMO, hopefully the delay is a result of them changing that.

Well i don't have a PS3, so as of now I'm not too concerned. I figured I'd give Forza 2 a shot. But I was never one to play arcade mode in GT anyways. I always played the career mode and stuff. So as long as there was a career mode, and you only had to pay fees to get all the cars & tracks in arcade mode, I wouldn't care much. I still think it's a terrible idea though.

Motion
11-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Well i don't have a PS3, so as of now I'm not too concerned. I figured I'd give Forza 2 a shot. But I was never one to play arcade mode in GT anyways. I always played the career mode and stuff. So as long as there was a career mode, and you only had to pay fees to get all the cars & tracks in arcade mode, I wouldn't care much. I still think it's a terrible idea though.

No, thats what I mean arcade mode is the same, you have to pay for all the stuff for Career Mode. Sorry if I worded that wrong earlier.

Stitches
11-22-2006, 11:45 AM
No, thats what I mean arcade mode is the same, you have to pay for all the stuff for Career Mode. Sorry if I worded that wrong earlier.

Yea, that's certainly crap then, unless the game was like $30, and to buy everything it didn't cost more than $30 more.

Motion
11-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Yea, that's certainly crap then, unless the game was like $30, and to buy everything it didn't cost more than $30 more.

Actually I heard it may be very cheap possibly even free, although I know thats BS.

Deus Ex Dolphin
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
I heard/read somewhere that to get every extra track and car in the game would come out to around $400? At 50 cents to $1 per download? I don't know how accurate that number is, but I HATE the idea of them pushing out a bare bones game... then selling the good stuff in downloads.

If that catches on, you'll see more developers do it. :shakeno:

Mike13
11-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Stitches,

Son of a *****!

I can smell tires burning on asphalt already

That may be your car on fire.