11-23-2006, 12:58 AM
LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7oBYXjOG4

305TillIDie
11-23-2006, 12:59 AM
uh oh :eek:

Miami 13
11-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Yeah, because one system that has a problem means Sony and the PS3 has failed and that all of them do...wow :rolleyes:

Majpain
11-23-2006, 01:11 AM
*looks at Miami13 countdown*

Oh ok

Dol-Fan Dupree
11-23-2006, 01:16 AM
Bound to be some failures. Wonder if they are going to be as high as the high failure rate on the 360

Majpain
11-23-2006, 01:20 AM
I just feel sorry for the people that wait in line in the cold for a syestem that doesnt work/function properly. That goes for the 360 too.

Alex44
11-23-2006, 01:29 AM
Seriously Id rather play NES than XBox or XBox 360....thats no joke.

Anyway all systems have SOME failures at launch

Majpain
11-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Alex so what your saying is the Nes has better games than the Xbox or Xbox 360? I'm curious to know why you would say such a statement.

Alex44
11-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Alex so what your saying is the Nes has better games than the Xbox or Xbox 360? I'm curious to know why you would say such a statement.

I just really dont like XBox at all, the controller is bad, and I dont like the games all that much.

NES wasnt a better system in terms of graphics and things it could do, but it had some awesome games. So yeah pretty much what you said.

305TillIDie
11-23-2006, 01:38 AM
I just really dont like XBox at all, the controller is bad, and I dont like the games all that much.

NES wasnt a better system in terms of graphics and things it could do, but it had some awesome games. So yeah pretty much what you said.:yes:

that was my favorite system back in the day

Majpain
11-23-2006, 01:39 AM

NES wasnt a better system in terms of graphics and things it could do, but it had some awesome games. So yeah pretty much what you said.

Have you seen the Xbox 360 controller? Have you seen Gears of War? Have you seen R6:V? Have you seen that mexican pinata game :lol:. I forget the name but it looks very good.

Alex44
11-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Have you seen the Xbox 360 controller? Have you seen Gears of War? Have you seen R6:V? Have you seen that mexican pinata game :lol:. I forget the name but it looks very good.

:lol: what?

But seriously I like Nes more than my Ps2 also (which my sister broke tonight on accident :shakeno:

It had all the classics: Zelda, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3 (IMO best game all time), original Star Fox. It was just an awesome system.

I just never liked XBox all that much....Ive always been a Sony and Nintendo person.

finfan01
11-23-2006, 01:44 AM
:sidelol::sidelol:sucks to be him!!:sidelol:

Phin-o-rama
11-23-2006, 01:51 AM
yeah i was a sony person too, .....was....i don't owe sony anything, and for me i wont blindly put my faith into any system....i play what has the games, and offers the most fun. for me that is the 360 and pc games...thats just how it is for me. when i see a reason to buy a ps3, i will.

Alex44
11-23-2006, 01:54 AM
yeah i was a sony person too, .....was....i don't owe sony anything, and for me i wont blindly put my faith into any system....i play what has the games, and offers the most fun. for me that is the 360 and pc games...thats just how it is for me. when i see a reason to buy a ps3, i will.

PS3 is way to expensive for me....id have to save money for forever and a day and still wouldnt have it. Thats why Im going Wii.

When the PS3 price drops (If ever) I'll get one.

Anyway as much as I LOVE games I could never get one the day it came out....the lines, the system failures there always are...the money...to much risk

Bruzer
11-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Why is every little ps3 problem getting its own thread. If you want start a ps3 problem thread....

Agent51
11-23-2006, 04:53 AM
:yes:

that was my favorite system back in the day

You couldn't beat NES and Excite Bike, California Games, and the ORIGINAL Mario Bros (I hated every one after the first one). That system got INSANE playing time. Same with Sega Genesis.

As far as the video goes, do you have to push the disc in a little, like on some car CD players? It looks liek he is setting it up to just BARELY set of the "sucking in" mechanism and it's casuing the disc to not catch. I'm not really doubting that there may be an issue here, I'm just saying if he actually pushes it in a little it might go in, thus there being no issue.

Stitches
11-23-2006, 08:53 AM
:lol: what?

But seriously I like Nes more than my Ps2 also (which my sister broke tonight on accident :shakeno:

It had all the classics: Zelda, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3 (IMO best game all time), original Star Fox. It was just an awesome system.

I just never liked XBox all that much....Ive always been a Sony and Nintendo person.
Star fox was SNES, not NES.

And I kind of feel sorry for you that you think SM3 is the best game all time, since it isn't even the best Mario game. You're missing out on a lot of games appearently bud.

As for the xbox contollers, I don't know if I like the 360 contoller's better than a ps2 contoller, but those IMO are the two best console controllers ever made.

Phin-o-rama
11-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Why is every little ps3 problem getting its own thread. If you want start a ps3 problem thread....

i like em in their own thread :(

Majpain
11-23-2006, 12:44 PM
i like em in their own thread :(

Yeah me too :wink: