PDA

View Full Version : We need An "X" factor player and the answer is Ted Ginn Jr.

Dj Shoj
11-23-2006, 03:45 AM
We definitely need an "X" factor player that can score from anywhere in the field. Most complete Xplayer in this draft is Ted Ginn Jr we will get so many dimesions with TGJ punt ret, kick ret, wide rec,qb(used to play QB in H.S)and not to metion OLYMPIC sprint runner, you do the math.:evil:

SQuinn17
11-23-2006, 03:50 AM
i agree

PhinFan0202
11-23-2006, 04:11 AM
I agree completely! Tedd Ginn Jr. is amazing and could be the X factor that we need.

fear-the-d
11-23-2006, 04:12 AM
i second that!

LtDan
11-23-2006, 04:58 AM
I am all for a Buckeye to the Fins

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 05:13 AM
I havent watched him much this year, seems like he dropped a lot passes against Michigan.

adamprez2003
11-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Is he gonna be around when we draft? We're gonna be at least 8-8. If he's around when we draft he's certainly a possibility but we'll have to compare him to who's available at OL, DL, LB and CB

jlfin
11-23-2006, 07:50 AM
This draft needs to be devoted to DE/OLB, ILB and O-line. Another WR would be a luxury as would a backup RB.

SR 7
11-23-2006, 07:52 AM
he is the man! he runs a 4.2x and has the best hands on the team. he can take it to distance at any given second and especially with DC's arm, i can see a new moss in town.

SR 7
11-23-2006, 07:54 AM
This draft needs to be devoted to DE/OLB, ILB and O-line. Another WR would be a luxury as would a backup RB.

i agree with DE/olb, ILB, AND O line big time. love that to be honest but i also feel we need a ginn type player on our Offense. but i think most of it has to do with the design of our plays. you notice that 58 yd TD to CC was all on him? it was a simple slant he took all the way. taht was the first slant of that nature i have seen for about 2-3 years now. Harrison and horn run that route almost 2342 times a year andtake it to distance. CC needs a cordinator taht can EXPLOIT him.

QrtBck13
11-23-2006, 08:14 AM
i agree

@@@
11-23-2006, 08:26 AM
If we're in an area where Leon hall is gone Alan Branch is gone and we're not keen on the next crop of o-line (Baker, Brown etc) then Ginn should definately be an option

Stitches
11-23-2006, 08:39 AM
he is the man! he runs a 4.2x and has the best hands on the team. he can take it to distance at any given second and especially with DC's arm, i can see a new moss in town.

I'm sorry, but Gonzales is q more complete reciever at this point, and probably has better hands. At least he is showing like he does this year.

FinsAreLife
11-23-2006, 09:16 AM
i agree that we need an x factor player on offense. Jt is our x factor player on D. I like ted ginn jr but im afraid we have too many other needs.

dolphin_safe
11-23-2006, 10:06 AM
Speaking of X factors when are we gonna see Marcus Vick on the field?

MarinoMagic
11-23-2006, 10:15 AM
We definitely need an "X" factor player that can score from anywhere in the field. Most complete Xplayer in this draft is Ted Ginn Jr we will get so many dimesions with TGJ punt ret, kick ret, wide rec,qb(used to play QB in H.S)and not to metion OLYMPIC sprint runner, you do the math.:evil:

Ginn is only a junior and there's no guarentee he will declare for the draft. IMO he needs one more year to polish his route running skills. The only X factor for him to declare is the fact that Troy Smith will not be throwing him the ball next year.

allred65
11-23-2006, 10:17 AM
I did the math and it just doesn't add up.

Phantom
11-23-2006, 10:29 AM
This team needs a true #1 wide reciever who can dominate db's ..........

mmikel30
11-23-2006, 10:46 AM
i agree that we need an x factor player on offense. Jt is our x factor player on D. I like ted ginn jr but im afraid we have too many other needs.i gurante we go lineman wether it be d-line or O-line

Shouright
11-23-2006, 11:00 AM
If we're going with Culpepper long-term, it might actually be good to have a guy out there who can take advantage of his arm.

saves
11-23-2006, 12:14 PM
If we're going with Culpepper long-term, it might actually be good to have a guy out there who can take advantage of his arm.

Chris Chambers?

I like Ginn but there are handfuls of more polished players that would be more beneficial to our team to be had in the first round.

saves
11-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Ginn is only a junior and there's no guarentee he will declare for the draft. IMO he needs one more year to polish his route running skills. The only X factor for him to declare is the fact that Troy Smith will not be throwing him the ball next year.

He is gone dude. Trust me on this one.

TNdolfan54
11-23-2006, 12:19 PM
I havent watched him much this year, seems like he dropped a lot passes against Michigan.

exactly..ted ginn, IMO, is very average as a receiver..he racks up most of his stats from outrunning slow secondary like NIU, Illinois, etc.. when it comes to catching the ball consistently may as well go with anthony gonzalez..he is a more complete WR who catches just about anything that comes to him..ginn drops too many easy ones

GEORGIA FIN
11-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Speaking of X factors when are we gonna see Marcus Vick on the field?

Hopefully never, he's an X con, not an X factor. I hope he's an X Dolphin soon.

NewEra8
11-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Maybe it's just me... but if we're gonna spend our first pick on anything other than OL or defense... Ginn Jr is not the answer... He's deff not an elite type player and we have plenty of other needs other than drafting a "decently good" receiver in the first...

SR 7
11-23-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry, but Gonzales is q more complete reciever at this point, and probably has better hands. At least he is showing like he does this year.

iim telling you what they said during the game last week vs Michigan.

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 04:56 PM

Gonzalez definitely has better hands, and I doubt it highly that he runs in the 4.2's

HysterikiLL
11-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Am I the only one that feels Ginn is an overrated, undersized product of a solid QB and a balanced pro college offense? I think he could be a good pro, but most likely he'll need to go to the right place. I just think he's too small to "dominate" or be an X-factor in the league. A little like Dante Hall. Hall has all the tools, but doesn't seem to be that X-factor at receiver.

NewEra8
11-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Am I the only one that feels Ginn is an overrated, undersized product of a solid QB and a balanced pro college offense? I think he could be a good pro, but most likely he'll need to go to the right place. I just think he's too small to "dominate" or be an X-factor in the league. A little like Dante Hall. Hall has all the tools, but doesn't seem to be that X-factor at receiver.

Pretty sure you arent the only one