PDA

View Full Version : just because his name is c pep you guys think he is going to start next year

allport30
11-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Its very strange but with jh in the game something completely different is clicking and the last thing i want to see is next year c pep get in there and we waste another 4 games.... this situation will get intresting what you guys think

personal i wanna see what pep can do next year..

bring on jax:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

FinsNCanes
11-23-2006, 05:52 PM
He'll definetely start out the season next year unless there is a million to one chance we win the SB with Harrington. Now..if Pepper goes in there and does what he did this season..healthy..then it could get interesting.

GoonBoss
11-23-2006, 05:52 PM
He can't NOT start next year...good or bad.

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Why you do you say "just because his name is Cpep YOU GUYS think he is going to start", then you say you also want to see what he can do? Is it just me or is that a bit of a contradiction?

allport30
11-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Why you do you say "just because his name is Cpep YOU GUYS think he is going to start", then you say you also want to see what he can do? Is it just me or is that a bit of a contradiction?

because im asking everyones opinion bud

Kdawg954
11-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Well honestly . . . I know Pep looked bad . . . but the team as a whole is playing at a MUCHHHHHHHHHH higher level.

But let next year be next year man . . . who cares . . . its all about Joey right now and hopefully he can keep up the good work against a tough Jville D.

allport30
11-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Well honestly . . . I know Pep looked bad . . . but the team as a whole is playing at a MUCHHHHHHHHHH higher level.

But let next year be next year man . . . who cares . . . its all about Joey right now and hopefully he can keep up the good work against a tough Jville D.

exactlly like if we break out a 8 game win streak you honestly think saban will want a change?

Brown42000
11-23-2006, 05:56 PM
If we could beat Jcksonville then we will be serious contenders.

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 05:57 PM
because im asking everyones opinion bud

I think Pep should play when healthy, my opinion. The title is misleading though, makes it seem like you disagree with what other people think, then in the post you agree with them is all. People want him to start just because of his name seems kind of attacking to me. I'm obviously not the only one who thought that based on where the thread was moved to

allport30
11-23-2006, 06:03 PM
I think Pep should play when healthy, my opinion. The title is misleading though, makes it seem like you disagree with what other people think, then in the post you agree with them is all. People want him to start just because of his name seems kind of attacking to me. I'm obviously not the only one who thought that based on where the thread was moved to

why was this moved this is bull **** this is not a smack thread these editors are ******ed

icephinfan
11-23-2006, 07:03 PM
why was this moved this is bull **** this is not a smack thread these editors are ******ed

Well with a response like that, it is now.

allport30
11-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Well with a response like that, it is now.

it was moved b4 that respone bud lol :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
11-23-2006, 07:07 PM
it was moved b4 that respone bud lol :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Yeah I know, but it's staying now. Was my point.:wink:

gillderais
11-23-2006, 07:10 PM
He can't NOT start next year...good or bad.

:yeahthat:

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 07:38 PM

I told you why. Read the title of the thread and tell me it doesnt come across as smack talk.

allport30
11-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I told you why. Read the title of the thread and tell me it doesnt come across as smack talk.

yeah bud it says just because his name is c pep which means does the organization feel they HAVE to give him another chance just because of his name and what he has done in the past....this is ridiculous there is no smack in this post but keep up the good work SHULA....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

allport30
11-23-2006, 08:20 PM

and since when do you judge a whole entire thread by its title man your a keeper

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 08:27 PM
and since when do you judge a whole entire thread by its title man your a keeper

It was moved for a reason... and that reason isnt because I was the only one who noticed your stupid title and the contradiction between the title and your post.

Maybe if you dont want your posts moved you shouldnt start dumb*** threads?

DonShula84
11-23-2006, 08:28 PM
yeah bud it says just because his name is c pep which means does the organization feel they HAVE to give him another chance just because of his name and what he has done in the past....this is ridiculous there is no smack in this post but keep up the good work SHULA....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You said YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS does not refer to the organization it refers to the posters who want to see CPep start. Saying those people only want to see him start because of his name, is smack talk. The fact that you cant even make sense out of what you typed should tell you something...

Now if you meant to say "just becuse his name is cpep DO you guys think he is going to start next year?" But that has a different meaning than what you actually typed. You being unable to type a clear sentence isnt my fault.

EBMisfit
11-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I think that whoever wins the job in TC during the offseason should start next year. And based on what each has accomplished so far in their respective careers, I would think that would favor Culpepper if he can return healthy and as mobile as he was before the injury.

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 01:26 PM
It'll be interesting if JH continues to improve each week. If he does, he'll be awefully hard to pull in the offseason. Say he gets us anywhere from 7-2 to 9-0 to end these last nine games, playing very well. How do you take him out?

I wasn't a big JH fan going into this season, but there is talent there. First-round talent actually. He's finally starting to show it for us. I want to see his last five games, though. If they are great games, how do you take him out? If they are sub-par, sure, you do everything you can for DC to start next season based on overall rep.

Mike13
11-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Ok try typing a coherent sentence in which you don't contradict yourself and I'll get back to you.

allport30
11-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Ok try typing a coherent sentence in which you don't contradict yourself and I'll get back to you.

i could care less what you have to say....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-26-2006, 09:25 PM
One star for this suck-ass thread.