PDA

View Full Version : Nolan is going to be a better coach then Saban

Millertime49
11-23-2006, 10:32 PM
By the end of these coaches careers nolan will be a better coach, look right now nolan is winning just as much games as saban with less talen thats pretty good. The niners defense is doing better without any super stars on it. One of the Cbs is leading the nfl in interceptions with 6. but i guess we will have to wait and see who has the better career. if nolan had miami as a team prob would of only lost like 1 or 2 games especially with norv turner as oc.

dominizzo
11-23-2006, 10:46 PM
LMAO

u know nada

like2god
11-23-2006, 11:18 PM
By the end of these coaches careers nolan will be a better coach, look right now nolan is winning just as much games as saban with less talen thats pretty good. The niners defense is doing better without any super stars on it. One of the Cbs is leading the nfl in interceptions with 6. but i guess we will have to wait and see who has the better career. if nolan had miami as a team prob would of only lost like 1 or 2 games especially with norv turner as oc.

:sidelol:

Someone stuffed his turkey with the wacky tobacky, didn't he? :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-23-2006, 11:46 PM
when did turner come back?

Another retarded thread from the master mongoloid!

Millertime49
11-23-2006, 11:51 PM
he stupied turner is the niners oc, if him and nolan were coaching the dolphins prob would have a winning record. look wut they can do with a lesser talent team niners .

like2god
11-23-2006, 11:59 PM
he stupied turner is the niners oc, if him and nolan were coaching the dolphins prob would have a winning record. look wut they can do with a lesser talent team niners .

Think before you type!

Yur post luuks lik dis an I can/t figyur out wut yer trIIng to say.

Maybe you should ask Santa for Hooked on Phonics, it works for that kid on the commercial and it could work for you as well. :lol:

Millertime49
11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
couple weeks ago half of the miami dolphin fans on this site were saying saban sucks now he wins couple games and they switch

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 12:02 AM
couple weeks ago half of the miami dolphin fans on this site were saying saban sucks now he wins couple games and they switchNot the LLB, we don't sell out our team.

finfan01
11-24-2006, 12:03 AM
couple weeks ago half of the miami dolphin fans on this site were saying saban sucks now he wins couple games and they switch

Moi! I dont think so:shakeno:

like2god
11-24-2006, 12:03 AM

That was the main board, you won't find that bandwagon mentality here in the depths. We have stuck by the Phins throughout the poor start to the season and all of the pitiful attempt by trolls like yourself to ruin our good time.

So don't sing that sh*t here, sunshine. :cooldude:

TotoreMexico
11-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Are you on crack again?

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Are you on crack again?:shakeno: Like he ever wasn't. He's hooked on that special San Francisco crack. ()():D

FinsNCanes
11-24-2006, 12:33 AM

Maybe you forgot Turner was down here and sucked about as much as your grammar.

Deep2Evans
11-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Come on, Nick Saban and C-Pep are gods!!!! Duh!

dominizzo
11-24-2006, 12:59 AM

LOOOL!! Goood Ol Dick jauron!! Lmao!! marv OLD man Levy!! LMAO!!

Your organization is a joke!!

jauron is the best Coach In NFL!!! Moron

Deep2Evans
11-24-2006, 01:17 AM
LOOOL!! Goood Ol Dick jauron!! Lmao!! marv OLD man Levy!! LMAO!!

Your organization is a joke!!

jauron is the best Coach In NFL!!! Moron

Um, where have I ever said he was the best coach in the NFL? Hes not, nor have I ever said it.

Our orgainization is a joke? We werent "superbowl contenders" who arent even going to make the playoffs.

We'll just see which franchise has a brighter future, and with all the rookies and young players we have playing, and playing well, i like our odds.

LtDan
11-24-2006, 02:10 AM
he stupied turner is the niners oc, if him and nolan were coaching the dolphins prob would have a winning record. look wut they can do with a lesser talent team niners .english please

dominizzo
11-24-2006, 10:26 AM
english please

LMAO

dominizzo
11-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Um, where have I ever said he was the best coach in the NFL? Hes not, nor have I ever said it.

Our orgainization is a joke? We werent "superbowl contenders" who arent even going to make the playoffs.

We'll just see which franchise has a brighter future, and with all the rookies and young players we have playing, and playing well, i like our odds.

Miami has the brighter future!! We have a great role of young good players!! London and TYakeo are getting old!! Your Lb crew stinks!!

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 11:23 AM

We'll just see which franchise has a brighter future, and with all the rookies and young players we have playing, and playing well, i like our odds.I like your odds too, especially as a Dolphin Fan. :lol: Losman makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :lol: Levy and Jauron make me shoot milk out of my nose when I laugh. Buffalo...:lol: ....

muscle979
11-24-2006, 11:24 AM

Nolan has won 14 games? I guess I can't count very well. Oh yeah and how did that Chicago game go for the great Mike Nolan? :sidelol: What was it, 41 points in one half? Norv Turner left Miami after the 03 season, you just really showed how much you know.

muscle979
11-24-2006, 11:27 AM

You don't think Saban has done a good job holding things together and correcting mistakes? In four weeks they've climbed from bottom dweller to middle of the pack.

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 11:39 AM
You don't think Saban has done a good job holding things together and correcting mistakes? In four weeks they've climbed from bottom dweller to middle of the pack.Queue up theme for 'The Jeffersons'

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm sorry, did you type something? :rolleyes2

Mike13
11-24-2006, 01:55 PM

This is the NFL things change form year to year, you know that as well as I do.

Que?

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 01:55 PM
:lol:
I'm sorry, did you type something? :rolleyes2:lol: that's MT49, the new Blurch.

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 02:17 PM
:lol: :lol: that's MT49, the new Blurch.You know, there are similarities. Hmmm ....

Change 49ers to Vikings and it's him! :fire:

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 02:18 PM
You know, there are similarities. Hmmm ....

Change 49ers to Vikings and it's him! :fire:Same old ****, different colors!

Deep2Evans
11-24-2006, 02:36 PM
You don't think Saban has done a good job holding things together and correcting mistakes? In four weeks they've climbed from bottom dweller to middle of the pack.

I think hes done a real good job on that. Its just the terrible starts the last two years that keep holding him back from being elite thats all. Some people just think hes a god on here, but i think thats more of the younger posters on here that never know what they're talking about.

Deep2Evans
11-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Miami has the brighter future!! We have a great role of young good players!! London and TYakeo are getting old!! Your Lb crew stinks!!

I dont know. We have many rookie and 1 year starters playing and playing well. Takeo is not old, just still coming back from that terrible injury. London is getting old, but still our leading tackler, so hes doing something right. Crowell is playing awesome, you should know that, he had a nice pick against Pep :D

Thomas and Taylor especially are playing great, but they arent rookies either ya know. I think it'll be intresting, though to see how the next few years play out.

Im excited for the game where the fish come here, in december. Hopefully it'll be like 15 degrees and snow, wouldnt that be nice? :D

TotoreMexico
11-24-2006, 02:45 PM
:lol: :lol: that's MT49, the new Blurch.

****!!!:tantrum:

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Im excited for the game where the fish come here, in december. Hopefully it'll be like 15 degrees and snow, wouldnt that be nice? :DNo, it wouldn't be nice (I'm going). I'd rather it be like it is here in Saratoga today - about 50 degrees, sunny and relatively warm! No foul weather to speak of! :lol:

Oh, but I know better ... :fire:

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 03:32 PM
****!!!:tantrum:you said it!

muscle979
11-24-2006, 04:13 PM
I think hes done a real good job on that. Its just the terrible starts the last two years that keep holding him back from being elite thats all. Some people just think hes a god on here, but i think thats more of the younger posters on here that never know what they're talking about.

Hey we agree! I like him b/c he works hard to get things right not b/c I think he's perfect. I think sooner rather than later he's going to be able to put a complete season together.

Millertime49
11-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Nolan 5-5 this year with one of the least talented team in the nfl, Saban 5-6 with one of the most talented teams in the nfl. You guys lost too the texans and packers and the only explanation for that is poor coaching. You guys have to admit that this year nolan has been more succesful then saban.

retired opfinistic
11-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Nolan 5-5 this year with one of the least talented team in the nfl, Saban 5-6 with one of the most talented teams in the nfl. You guys lost too the texans and packers and the only explanation for that is poor coaching. You guys have to admit that this year nolan has been more succesful then saban.:sleep:

DolfanTom
11-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Nolan 5-5 this year with one of the least talented team in the nfl, Saban 5-6 with one of the most talented teams in the nfl. You guys lost too the texans and packers and the only explanation for that is poor coaching. You guys have to admit that this year nolan has been more succesful then saban.
Blurch, you were banished!! Stop changing your name, now, and hit the road! :www:

gillderais
11-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Hey Blurch, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Wait, on second thought . . .

Deep2Evans
11-24-2006, 07:02 PM
No, it wouldn't be nice (I'm going). I'd rather it be like it is here in Saratoga today - about 50 degrees, sunny and relatively warm! No foul weather to speak of! :lol:

Oh, but I know better ... :fire:

Haha, its been kinda warm here lately, today i was in jeans and t shirt at the mall. Way too warm, the ski resort by me was soupose to open today, but it didnt, obviously, too warm and no snow. But next week is soupose to be cold and winter should be finally freakin starting here.

retired opfinistic
11-26-2006, 09:12 PM
how bout them niners?

Deep2Evans
11-26-2006, 10:16 PM
how bout them niners?

Same record as the Bills and Phins, whats your point?

GoBills24
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Same record as the Bills and Phins, whats your point?

I think he was trying to get a rise because they lost today.

:wink:

retired opfinistic
11-27-2006, 09:21 AM
I think he was trying to get a rise because they lost today.

:wink:we have a winner!:lol:

Mike13
11-27-2006, 11:10 AM
I think hes done a real good job on that. Its just the terrible starts the last two years that keep holding him back from being elite thats all

The terrible start last year wasn't reaklly a suprise to most people, the thing is we shouldn't need a slow start and 50 different people to call us out. I really hope this does not become a trend.

PrepDogg
11-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Mike Nolan is a coward. We should have won yesterday and buried those punk Ram's. :mad:

Disnardo
11-27-2006, 06:17 PM

I c ur point...they both combine for a 7-14 record...

Unlike the losses SF have had against high power Arizona and STL Louis with a combined 7-15 record...:wink:

Nolan still needs to win another 11 straight wins before he is a .500 coach...:D

Phins28
11-27-2006, 07:52 PM

Que pasa, te pica el culo?

PrepDogg
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM

Mike13
11-27-2006, 11:02 PM