PDA

View Full Version : Sig Request please!

FLOUNDER
11-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Im looking for a sig for a good friend of mine who loves WVU, but cant make a sig because of not having the proper equipment. So i told him i'd try to help him out

He wanted a sig that on the top said "Mountaineers" in gold outlined in blue, and on the bottom say "where greatness is earned" in gold blue outlined

He wanted, (in order from when they played at wvu) from left to right. and im not really sure how he wanted it, maybe each player fade into the other .... and there last names below the picture of themselves

anyways. He wanted amos zereoue running the ball in a wvu uniform, ,avon cobourne the same, in a wvu inform running the ball, Qunicy Wilson running the ball, Kay-Jay Harris running it, than steve slaton. If you cant fit that many, and you can only do 4, take out Kay Jay. If you can only do 3, take out Kay Jay and avon coeburn

if anybody could do this, it would be greatly appriciated

11-25-2006, 10:06 AM
If I knew how to fade pictures I would be more than happy to do it. But I'm new at all this.

FLOUNDER
11-25-2006, 12:36 PM
I aske him, he said they didnt even have to be faded. Just side by side he said. I thought fading would look better

If you want though bud, you can still try it

11-25-2006, 01:37 PM
I'll give it a shot. Just to see what happens.

FLOUNDER
11-25-2006, 02:20 PM
thanks man! I appriciate it. My friend has been wanting a sig for forever

11-26-2006, 08:45 AM
I'm still working on it. I can't get it to look right. I'm still working on blending the pics together.

FLOUNDER
11-26-2006, 12:55 PM
take your time, he's in no rush

thanks for helping out though man