PDA

View Full Version : KC Put the Coffin on Maimi's Chances!!

dominizzo
11-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Both at 7-4 and KC looks poised!! Denver and KC or Cincy have the better Chance than Miami

dominizzo
11-24-2006, 12:31 AM
It would take Miami to win 5 games in a row!!

Beat Jax NE Jillers jets and Colts!!! Or else were history!! But At least were not the worse team In NFL

SkapePhin
11-24-2006, 01:07 AM
No.. All we would need is a tie with KC..

AND, honestly, the Broncos might not even make the playoffs anymore.. They are sure to drop a few more games with a rookie QB at the helm.

DonShula84
11-24-2006, 01:10 AM
Doesnt really change anything, we knew we'd have to pretty much win out to have a shot. That hasnt changed.

Roman529
11-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Win out and hope that Denver, KC and the rest lose....it is gonna be hard but we just have to focus on winning....even 10-6 may not do it this year. :mad:

finfansince72
11-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Im not going to be really disappointed if we dont make the playoffs, after the start we had Im just glad we have some players developing and Saban has this team going in the right direction.

Aqua4Ever04
11-24-2006, 02:06 AM
Dom you are all about the emotional roller coaster. Just chill out and hope that we win week in and week out. Earlier this year you swore we would be picking top 3 and you did the same thing last year after we were 3-7. Just chill brother man, if we win out, we will be there.

L.T.21
11-24-2006, 03:30 AM
We'll beat KC at home this year - I GUARANTEE IT!

HysterikiLL
11-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Dom, it's put the nail in the coffin. :rolleyes:

P.S. You still in our 3am FF league bro? You're doing good! we're playing each other this week!

Dolfan984
11-24-2006, 05:03 AM

:up:

CrunchTime
11-24-2006, 08:19 AM
All we can do is take care of our business.We cant control what other teams do.

As far as I am concerned I am enjoying each victory and not reflecting on our future playoff hopes.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-24-2006, 09:28 AM
No.. All we would need is a tie with KC..

AND, honestly, the Broncos might not even make the playoffs anymore.. They are sure to drop a few more games with a rookie QB at the helm.
if they run the ball well, they're going to win. because cutler can't be any worse than plummer has been this year.

dominizzo
11-24-2006, 10:09 AM
I hope U guys are right

playmaker1
11-24-2006, 02:57 PM
I think SD will still take that conference. Denver is not going to make the playoffs IMO, and we have a win over KC. I think we still have a shot.

MR NFLFAN
11-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Funny now it's KC that put the nail in the coffin.

It was Culpepper that put the nail in the coffin the first 6 games of the season.

Roman529
11-24-2006, 04:30 PM
There is still almost 1/3 of the season left to play.....as long as we are mathematically in it we should not give up hope. If Da Bears can beat the Patsies we will only be 3 behind them with 5 to play and we play the Pats on Dec. 10th. We just have to make up 2 games in the wild card race....If we go 5-0 down the stretch and Denver/KC go 2-3 or even 3-2 we may sneak in.

I know that is a lot of "ifs," but we can do it. :tongue:

Aqua4Ever04
11-24-2006, 04:34 PM
I think the way it has shaken out, it's pretty simple now.

We win out, we're in.
We don't, we're home in January AGAIN.

chrome4
11-24-2006, 04:46 PM
I predict that you and the jaguars will also beat them.

cnc66
11-24-2006, 04:50 PM

It was Culpepper that put the nail in the coffin the first 6 games of the season.

that's the closest to being true..we did it to ourselves. The coaching staff made poor decisions and failed to have our team ready to play.

Brown42000
11-25-2006, 06:31 PM
KC still has Baltimore, SD and Jacksonville and they will probably lose to Baltimore and San Diego giving them 6 losses and if we win out Miami will have the tiebreaker. Jacksonville will have a loss to us (if we win out) and they will more then likely lose to Indy giving Jacksonville also 6 losses. So if we win out we will make the playoffs.

muscle979
11-26-2006, 12:03 PM

It was four games but yes you're right. I'm scared of him pulling a repeat next season to be honest.

GridIronKing34
11-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Our chance at the playoffs isn't out.. It's slim, but hasn't it always? When we were 1-6, did you even imagine us being a conteder for the playoffs? I surely didn't, I expected to see the Dolphins pick in the first two hours of the NFL draft. The race for the wildcard spots look like so:

Kansas City Chiefs 7-4
Denver Broncos7-4
Cincinatti Bengals 6-5
Jacksonville Jaguars 6-5
New York Jets 6-5
Buffalo Bills 5-6
Miami Dolphins 5-6

The Bills have Baltimore and San Diego on their schedules, I don't see them lasting much longer, being they play San Diego next week. Miami must win out, that's probably their only chance. The Jets are one to be worried about, they play Green Bay, Buffalo, Minnesota, Oakland, and us. They have an easy schedule so I hope you'll be rooting for the Bills (for once) two weeks from now. The Jaguars, if we beat them next week, we pretty much elimate them, because they have Indianapolis, Kansas City, AND New England left on their schedule. Cincinatti you may wonder about, they have a tough few weeks ahead of them, they play Baltimore next week, they get a week off on the Raiders, then the play the Colts, Dungy ain't resting Peyton quite yet! They also must finish the season with the Broncs and the Steelers. Now the two top dogs, Kansas City and Denver. Denver plays Seattle, San Diego, Arizona, Cincinatti, and San Francisco. Not an easy schedule if Cutler plays. Seattle will have Alexander and Hassellback back, then go onto San Diego. Arizona isn't playing bad football, nor is Cincinatti. And the way San Francisco is playing, they could knock off Denver as well. As for Kansas City, they play Cleveland next week, they should win this, then they have Baltimore and San Diego. They have a week off with Oakland (don't underestimate Oakland though, they nearly knocked off KC a few weeks ago), and finishing it off with Jacksonsville.

I'll admit, our chances aren't very likely, but we must take this one game at a time. It's likely that all these times won't finish 10-6, in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if none did. Look on the bright side, at least Denver will possibly be bringing in Cutler... Kansas City have a tough road ahead of them and we got the advantage of beating them, Buffalo beat Jacksonville so that makes life easier, Cincinatti has a bad defense so you can't say their great offense will carry them through. I'd worry about the Jets if anyone... I think the Monday Night Showdown will be the game of the year for us.