PDA

View Full Version : Strangest war of words/tauntfest/back and forth between fans of opposing players

Metal Panda
11-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Since I know you all go to games (probably more than I do since I live 4 hours out), and I know fans of opposing teams wind up at the games....describe the weirdest incident you've run into with fans of the opposing team...

I haven't had too many...but I do remember at the 30-3 Jets blowout in 2002, it was about 13-3 at the time and these two nerdy kids (I mean nerdy) were in front of my friend and I...don't know if they were intentionally doing it to rile up anyone or be stupid but they kept saying (in nerdy voices) "the tide is turning...can you feel it..." over and over for like 15 minutes.

it was seriously irritating....especially when we won.

miaD5499
11-25-2006, 05:22 PM
hmmm i cant really recall to many incident i mean im constantly in arguments with my friends whom are all jet fans since i live in NY and im sure its always embarrasing for them when i just completely tear them down when we are having an argument of our teams its hilarious but anyways at games when i go to the meadowlands a few jet fans always say stuff but i just make a smart comment back or something like that..... i know last year at giant stadium there was a dolphin fan who was drunk and u could tell he was pissing everyone off even dolphin fans and he kept repeating "its too easy its too easy" however we lost that game and he ended up getting in a big fight only a few rows infront of me

finfan01
11-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Dont think I was in any incedents......but I remember about 3 memorable ones around me....

1. A Pats fan starting walking up and down the stairs holding up three fingers (drunk) and yelling 3 SB's and COUNTING!!!!! The police arrested him and he was yelling it all the way to the tunnel.

2. At a Jets game, a Jets fan was in a Redskins jersey..(dont ask why)...and he started getting in the face of my friends' grandfather.....he then pushed him..the grandfather pushed back...and the Jets/Skins fan:being drunk...fell down the stairs..

3. The section next to mine...two women were fighting:rolleyes:......one a Jets fan..one a Fins fan......they proceeded to smack and punch and one drew blood....the Phins fan lost:boohoo: but it was entertaining never the less:lol:

Those are my stories

54Fins
11-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Since I know you all go to games (probably more than I do since I live 4 hours out), and I know fans of opposing teams wind up at the games....describe the weirdest incident you've run into with fans of the opposing team...

I haven't had too many...but I do remember at the 30-3 Jets blowout in 2002, it was about 13-3 at the time and these two nerdy kids (I mean nerdy) were in front of my friend and I...don't know if they were intentionally doing it to rile up anyone or be stupid but they kept saying (in nerdy voices) "the tide is turning...can you feel it..." over and over for like 15 minutes.

it was seriously irritating....especially when we won.I was at that game too.There weren't any Jet fans talking that day.:lol: BUT! When i lived in Jersey and went to a Fins game(88' I think) fans started throwing snowballs so i made one and missed Fireman Ed's face by a foot.Needless to say i escaped.:D

54Fins
11-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Playoff game. When Lamar Smith ran for 200 yards.Me and a Buddy went to the game.4 fans from Indy were in front of us and wouldn't shut their mouths for the whole 1st half.Halftime came and i went downstairs for a smoke.Next thing i know i hear this fight break out and my friend is kicking the snot out of one of them(with his buddies looking on):sidelol: I go running and cold **** the other guy in the back of his head and he falls face 1st to the ground and security showed up and kicked THEM out of the stadium.Great game,great memories.:lol: