PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame vs. USC

Wombat
11-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Here we go :cooldude:

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Love watching both teams play, but I'm rooting for ND for the rest of the season, so go Irish!!

NewEra8
11-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Is there a radio station online carrying the game (Direct TV wont let me get ABC :tantrum: )

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 09:11 PM
(Direct TV wont let me get ABC :tantrum: )
"Searching for Satellite Signal...................................."

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Go Irish!

DolphinDevil28
11-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Geaux Irish!

Wombat
11-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Is there a radio station online carrying the game (Direct TV wont let me get ABC :tantrum: )

Use your regular tv?

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Use your regular tv?

You must be thinking of Cable.

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Irish threatening USC's secondary early!

Beat them trojans!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 09:29 PM
well that was pretty easy.

Wombat
Dwyane Jarrett with the TD

DolphinDevil28
Wow, ND's secondary is poo.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 09:35 PM
well this will get ugly fast...

Wombat
11-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Amazing catch by Steve Smith.

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 09:37 PM
This raises serious questions about the validity of Notre Dame's ranking. Is media hype more important than performance against top tier teams?

-And yes I know its early in the game

Wombat
11-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Dwyane Jarrett again!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 09:40 PM
*sigh*

LtDan
11-25-2006, 09:56 PM
I think ND forgot to wake some guys up and they are still sleeping on the bus

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 10:02 PM
This raises serious questions about the validity of Notre Dame's ranking. Is media hype more important than performance against top tier teams?

-And yes I know its early in the game

their pass defense is pretty bad, and have given up a lot of yards all season.

I will stick to my one claim though, Weis is a good coach, but he's winning with Ty's players. Let's see how he does without Quinn's recruiting class.

305TillIDie
11-25-2006, 10:08 PM
overrated team in ND i see right now

icephinfan
11-25-2006, 10:10 PM
overrated team in ND i see right now :chuckle:

Did ND bother to fly out to Cali????:lol:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 10:11 PM
wow. :lol: who saw THAT coming??

Wombat
11-25-2006, 10:12 PM
whoa, huge run by Quinn.

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Nice run by Quinn.

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 10:17 PM
say what you want about USC, they'll be dominant as long as Carroll is their coach. He's got guys like Rivers,Maluaga, Cushing,Ellis, and Mays coming back next year on defense, and he continues to bring in top 3 recruiting classes every year

DeathStar
11-25-2006, 10:18 PM
game is over.

usc-ohiostate should be one hell of a matchup.

GO USC in that game.

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 10:25 PM
game is over.

GO USC in that game.

USC still has to beat UCLA

:tongue:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 10:26 PM
holy crap....this game is turning around fast.

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 10:26 PM
holy crap....this game is turning around fast.

We'll see after this drive.

icephinfan
11-25-2006, 10:28 PM
:eek: ND making a comeback.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 10:31 PM
omg! ANOTHER INT!

HysterikiLL
game is over.

GO USC in that game.

What game are you watching? It's not even half time in the one we're all watching :confused:

Games aint over until they're over, whiz. :wink:

finfansince72
USC is shaken and choking this game bigtime. Crazy.

icephinfan
Booty, bad throw.

Phinz420
11-25-2006, 10:33 PM
What game are you watching? It's not even half time in the one we're all watching :confused:

Games aint over until they're over, whiz. :wink:

Not over, but if ND has to rely on Brady's legs and INTs to gain yards....then it may as well be over.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 10:36 PM
luckily for USC, notre dame isn't calling good plays at all.

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm looking for a big Zib return!

finfansince72
11-25-2006, 10:38 PM
luckily for USC, notre dame isn't calling good plays at all.

I really dont understand what ND is doing with the calls, I mean they are playing like theres 5mins left and they are done by 30. I know they are down against a good team but the play calling has just been stupid so far.

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm pretty confident Mom-Jeans will make the necessary halftime adjustments and get ND right back in the thick of this!

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm pretty confident Mom-Jeans will make the necessary halftime adjustments and get ND right back in the thick of this!

like not going for it on 4th every time?

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 11:14 PM
for all of you guys calling for us to draft a real playmaker at WR, I hope you're paying attention to Dwayne Jarrett

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 11:16 PM
for all of you guys calling for us to draft a real playmaker at WR, I hope you're paying attention to Dwayne Jarrett

I've always liked Jarrett but he hasn't had the season I thought he would. I'd rather try and trade a later pick for Mike Williams who I still believe can turn his poor start to his career around and IMO he has more potential than Jarrett

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 11:18 PM
I've always liked Jarrett but he hasn't had the season I thought he would. I'd rather try and trade a later pick for Mike Williams who I still believe can turn his poor start to his career around and IMO he has more potential than Jarrett

have to remember, Jarrett has missed time because of a shoulder injury.

And he is a different type of WR than Williams. Jarrett can be a lot more than a possession WR; I see Williams as being a better version of Keyshaun Johnson

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 11:20 PM
have to remember, Jarrett has missed time because of a shoulder injury.

And he is a different type of WR than Williams. Jarrett can be a lot more than a possession WR; I see Williams as being a better version of Keyshaun Johnson

Personally I think Jarrett would be perfect at a team like Tampa Bay for that reason. Probably because he's similar in a way to Mike Clayton in having good size to get the ball from a number of angles. I probably wouldn't spend a 1st on Jarrett with the others that would be available, but I would pick him over Ginn Jr. if we had to go WR.

C'mon ND! If you're not going to win, at least get some style points to get a BCS game!!

305TillIDie
11-25-2006, 11:21 PM
USC's D is better than I thought

I dont see these guys giving up 18 or more points

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 11:23 PM

They have great front-7 speed...in fact, they have great speed everywhere. This is one of the quickest football teams I've seen in a while. They have some great coverage schemes that are taking McKnight and Shark out of the deep threats.

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 11:24 PM

Biggest difference between last year's USC D, and this year's, besides experience, is Taylor Mays. Mays is a much better safety than Darnell Bing (Bing cost USC a couple personal fouls in the Rose Bowl)

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Mays is the best DB Ive seen in SoCal since Troy P.

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Mays is the best DB Ive seen in SoCal since Troy P.

Will Poole was pretty dominant his only year there, but Mays does not look like a Freshman, wait until Perez is starting along side him

HysterikiLL
11-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Will Poole was pretty dominant his only year there, but Mays does not look like a Freshman, wait until Perez is starting along side him

The young talent they have at SC as well as the young guys in their 07 class is sickening. It looks like Everson Griffen will commit to SC and IMO could start in replacement for Lawrence Jackson if he leaves early. Other than that, they only have 1 senior starter -- they have the talent to be the best defense in the nation and the best team in college football for a long....long time.:boohoo:

ChambersWI
11-25-2006, 11:34 PM
The young talent they have at SC as well as the young guys in their 07 class is sickening. It looks like Everson Griffen will commit to SC and IMO could start in replacement for Lawrence Jackson if he leaves early. Other than that, they only have 1 senior starter -- they have the talent to be the best defense in the nation and the best team in college football for a long....long time.:boohoo:

If you are talking about Startz, they lose a good one. If you are talking about Lua, he is NOT good.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-25-2006, 11:46 PM
pretty much the only chance ND has is for USC to turn the ball over, or drop passes in the end zone, or get punts blocked....

Roman529
11-25-2006, 11:57 PM
14 POINTS that is a lot to make up, but not impossible.

ChambersWI
11-26-2006, 12:04 AM
14 POINTS that is a lot to make up, but not impossible.

against this USC D it might be. This D might be better than the 04 D which had 4 All-Americans.

icephinfan
11-26-2006, 12:06 AM
WOW big run by Gable.

icephinfan
11-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Game Over, ND C-YA!!!!!!!

Jarrett is a beast!!!!

DeathStar
11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
game is over.

GO USC in that game.
bump.

Majpain
11-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Lol@Brady Quinn in big games. Guys why cant Brady Quinn do good in a big game?

Vertical Limit
11-26-2006, 12:16 AM
wow. :lol: who saw THAT coming??
/me raises hand.

:lol: I knew USC's passing game would be too much for this pathetic Notre Dame secondary.

Those USC receivers were too much for them. Dwyane Jarrett is completely owning them.

Ohio State vs USC will be a great game. :yes:

DeathStar
11-26-2006, 12:19 AM
dude is DWAYNE JARRETT.

our dwade is the only person with the messed up spelling.

Vertical Limit
11-26-2006, 12:20 AM
:rolleyes:

DeathStar
11-26-2006, 12:21 AM
if the irish finish top 14 BCS, they are eligible for a BCS Bowl.

me thinks they will still get invitied due to the fact that they are notre dame.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-26-2006, 12:23 AM
/me raises hand.

:lol: I knew USC's passing game would be too much for this pathetic Notre Dame secondary.

Those USC receivers were too much for them. Dwyane Jarrett is completely owning them.

Ohio State vs USC will be a great game. :yes:
actually that comment was referring to brady quinn's 60-yard run. i certainly saw a USC blowout coming, even though i didn't want it to.

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 12:41 AM
Grats USC, you guys are the better team, ND had its chances before the end of the half and couldnt capitalize. The drops on offense, and us not scoring when you turned the ball over killed us. Good luck against OSU

Roman529
11-26-2006, 12:42 AM
Grats USC, you guys are the better team, ND had its chances before the end of the half and couldnt capitalize. Good luck against OSU. The drops on offense, and us not scoring when you turned the ball over killed us.

USC still has to play UCLA......not so fast on an Ohio State-USC matchup.

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 12:44 AM
USC still has to play UCLA......not so fast on an Ohio State-USC matchup.

Very true, as long as USC doesnt take UCLA lightly and over look them they shouldnt have a problem though.

ChambersWI
11-26-2006, 12:46 AM
I think this win makes Everson Griffen and Marvin Austin USC locks

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 12:47 AM
So, does ND still get a BCS bid?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-26-2006, 12:51 AM
yes, probably. WVU and arkansas losing help ND out tremendously.

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 12:56 AM
I feel so unsatisfied, we had opportunities and the offense just couldnt capitalize. The defense wasnt horrible though they clearly showed their weakness. Zbikowski and Abriamiri are overrated. Two supposed best players on the ND defense and they havent really shown up all year.

I need another beer :boohoo:

ChambersWI
11-26-2006, 01:05 AM
So, does ND still get a BCS bid?

I think when theBCS was created they said if ND won 10 games, they get an automatic bid. However, if I'm a ND fan, I'm preying that the domers play the ACC champ or Boise State (if they get the bowl bid they deserve). Cause they other teams would kill ya

ChambersWI
11-26-2006, 01:07 AM
I feel so unsatisfied, we had opportunities and the offense just couldnt capitalize. The defense wasnt horrible though they clearly showed their weakness. Zbikowski and Abriamiri are overrated. Two supposed best players on the ND defense and they havent really shown up all year.

I need another beer :boohoo:

I think this game showed something,

just cause you can kill Army,Navy,Air Force, and Stanford, doesn't make you elite.

And If I'm a Domer fan I'm worried because the two BIG TIME CBs that were Freshmen this year have not impressed anybody in camps, or at practice, and have't seemed to improve.

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 01:09 AM
I think when theBCS was created they said if ND won 10 games, they get an automatic bid. However, if I'm a ND fan, I'm preying that the domers play the ACC champ or Boise State (if they get the bowl bid they deserve). Cause they other teams would kill ya

Believe me, I'm hoping for the ACC champ. Not that it'd be an easy game by any means, but athletically I like our chances a lot more than vs Florida.

ChambersWI
11-26-2006, 01:12 AM
Believe me, I'm hoping for the ACC champ. Not that it'd be an easy game by any means, but athletically I like our chances a lot more than vs Florida.

they're saying that ND will probably end up playing Michigan again; I'm always up for a slaughtering of the Irish.

But seriously, some of these announcers are saying ND looked good, aside from Quinn, how did the Irish look good?

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 01:15 AM
they're saying that ND will probably end up playing Michigan again; I'm always up for a slaughtering of the Irish.

But seriously, some of these announcers are saying ND looked good, aside from Quinn, how did the Irish look good?

No idea. Defense made a stand in the 2nd quarter but went back to folding quickly after that, WR dropped passes, running game never got going. I'd love to play in the Rose Bowl, and I think we can play Michigan better than we did last time but I want a bowl game we can win...

ChambersWI
11-26-2006, 01:21 AM
No idea. Defense made a stand in the 2nd quarter but went back to folding quickly after that, WR dropped passes, running game never got going. I'd love to play in the Rose Bowl, and I think we can play Michigan better than we did last time but I want a bowl game we can win...

So you want GTech(Reggie Ball is their QB) or Wake, or even Arkansas if they win the SEC (hey, you can't stop their running game, but you can stop Casey Dick).

Because honestly, I think Boise could beat ya.

DolphinDevil28
11-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Could we see a Notre Dame vs. LSU BCS bowl game?

:eek:

DonShula84
11-26-2006, 03:41 AM
So you want GTech(Reggie Ball is their QB) or Wake, or even Arkansas if they win the SEC (hey, you can't stop their running game, but you can stop Casey Dick).

Because honestly, I think Boise could beat ya.

I dont think we'd get GT because it isnt a very sexy rematch. I'd take Wake or Arkansas (though that'd be a tough game). Our defense isnt horrible against the run so I'd rather play a running team than a passing offense any day of the week. I haven't seen much of Boise so I cant say if they'd beat us or not. I cant imagine that there defense has played a offense that has the talent that ours does though(havent played a ranked team all year so I think it's safe to say). I also doubt that their offense and defense is as fast as Michigans or USCs.

HysterikiLL
11-26-2006, 05:33 AM
Gotta hand it to USC. They impressed me and their defense was pretty nice tonight. I hate OSU, so I'll be cheering for USC to win....another championship.

I still really want to see UF vs ND but I'm not sure about the liklihood of that.

I think USC deserves to jump UM though, and whether they stay ahead of UF or not is going to be a close call.

Motion
11-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Could we see a Notre Dame vs. LSU BCS bowl game?

:eek:

That would be a good match up, Russell would do well against that secondary.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Gotta hand it to USC. They impressed me and their defense was pretty nice tonight. I hate OSU, so I'll be cheering for USC to win....another championship.

I still really want to see UF vs ND but I'm not sure about the liklihood of that.

I think USC deserves to jump UM though, and whether they stay ahead of UF or not is going to be a close call.

Give 1 reason why Michigan would deserve to stay ahead of UF if Florida wins the SEC.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Give 1 reason why Michigan would deserve to stay ahead of UF if Florida wins the SEC.

Florida has been playing like crap. There your reason.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Florida has been playing like crap. There your reason.
:lol:

UF is playing like crap but we only lost to Auburn.........

Who did USC lose to again? Oh thats right...

Countdown for excuses on why they lost to unranked Oregon State........................

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-26-2006, 02:29 PM
their receivers were hurt. :wink:

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:31 PM
:lol:

UF is playing like crap but we only lost to Auburn.........

Who did USC lose to again? Oh thats right...

Countdown for excuses on why they lost to unranked Oregon State........................

hey man I gave you your reason and you sure didnt disagree. Ya USC lost to Oregon State but they are playing so good that they are going to be playing for the National Championship unlike Florida.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
hey man I gave you your reason and you sure didnt disagree. Ya USC lost to Oregon State but they are playing so good that they are going to be playing for the National Championship unlike Florida.

I fail to see how having your best WR out of the game causes you to give up so many pts to such a horrible team.

The most points Florida gave up was 27 to Auburn in their loss. After that the most we gave up was 19.

USC was in alot of close games against terrible teams, yet you give Florida crap about "playing badly". Oh but thats right you guys beat 1-10 Stanford so its all good!

The fact that you are trying to shield your team using the BCS rankings says alot when there is so much controversy year in and year out over the BCS.

USC=Media Darlings because...well they are USC and nothing else.

AirFishOne
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Well it all depends on who shows up

USC and Florida are 'wierd' I mean either the dominant team shows up or the mediocre team shows up.

Can you say playoff?

Me personaly I beleive Florida is more deserving, only if they beat Arkansas by a good margin, if its a close game I may have to lean towards USC but thats just me (even though I know McFadden didnt play USC and if he did it would of been a different game.)

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Can you say playoff?

That would scare the media darling teams like USC and Notre Dame.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I fail to see how having your best WR out of the game causes you to give up so many pts to such a horrible team.

The most points Florida gave up was 27 to Auburn in their loss. After that the most we gave up was 19.

USC was in alot of close games against terrible teams, yet you give Florida crap about "playing badly". Oh but thats right you guys beat 1-10 Stanford so its all good!

The fact that you are trying to shield your team using the BCS rankings says alot when there is so much controversy year in and year out over the BCS.

USC=Media Darlings because...well they are USC and nothing else.

Oh yes I was waiting for this excuse because in the end that the only excuse you got. Championship are won in November not September.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh yes I was waiting for this excuse because in the end that the only excuse you got. Championship are won in November not September.

Aparently Championships are won in the polls.

SEC= Shafted Every Championship

Nappy Roots
11-26-2006, 02:40 PM
USC>Florida

plain and simple

USC beat the **** out of a good(not great) Notre Dame team. while UF once again struggled with a bad team.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:40 PM
USC threw 50 on Arkansas and USC is playing better then they did in week one. Healthy Mcfadden would of made a difference but not enough for a win.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:42 PM

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Make a statement that they want to play for a National Championship instead playing mediocre in November. Play a better out of conference schedule and win ,maybe you wont be dissapointed.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:44 PM
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Make a statement that they want to play for a National Championship instead playing mediocre in November. Play a better out of conference schedule and win ,maybe you wont be dissapointed.

Play in a better conference and win against teams like Oregon State, and I wouldnt be saying a word.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:45 PM

I bet you werent complaining when USC got shafted and LSU didnt in 2003. Get over it. USC is better and going stay in hunt for a National Championship every year this decade. If you a SEC wants their chance make it to the National Championship game one year.

AirFishOne
11-26-2006, 02:45 PM
USC threw 50 on Arkansas and USC is playing better then they did in week one. Healthy Mcfadden would of made a difference but not enough for a win.

Yea I agree, but Style Points mean alot, Look at Florida, if what you say is true and McFadden was healthy USC probably wouldnt of won by 50.

However USC deserves it and so does Florida. lol im confused :confused:

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Play in a better conference and win against teams like Oregon State, and I wouldnt be saying a word.

How bout play better out conference schedule instead of Buffalo, Western Carolina, Tulane, UCF the list goes on and on.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Yea I agree, but Style Points mean alot, Look at Florida, if what you say is true and McFadden was healthy USC probably wouldnt of won by 50.

However USC deserves it and so does Florida. lol im confused :confused:

I agree they wouldnt have won by that much but they wouldnt have lost. Especially the way their defense is playing right now.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:48 PM
How bout play better out conference schedule instead of Buffalo, Western Carolina, Tulane, UCF the list goes on and on.
We only played WC and UCF out of those.....

We beat them both handily....

How did your game go against the great Oregon State?

:boohoo::boohoo: No recievers forced Oregon State to score 33 :boohoo::boohoo:

Such an elite Defense there! wow!

AirFishOne
11-26-2006, 02:49 PM
but fans can always bring up 'what ifs'

im convinced, as much as I hate it, USC gets the bid IF they dont slip up agaisnt UCLA that is :D

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:52 PM

im convinced, as much as I hate it, USC gets the bid IF they dont slip up agaisnt UCLA that is :D

I will be laughing harder then I ever have in my entire life if they lose to UCLA.

It says alot for that conference for them to even be playing UCLA in the PAC-10 title game.

UCLA 6-5

wtf :lol:

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:52 PM
We only played WC and UCF out of those.....

We beat them both handily....

How did your game go against the great Oregon State?

:boohoo::boohoo: No recievers forced Oregon State to score 33 :boohoo::boohoo:

Such an elite Defense there! wow!

You beat them because you were playing a JV football team. Go play USC out of conference schedule and you can chalk up 2 more losses for your team.

Amars
11-26-2006, 02:54 PM

and this is comming from a guy that I know hate USC. Especially Bush if I remember correctly.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Go play USC out of conference schedule and you can chalk up 2 more losses for your team.
:rolleyes2

Yeah playing absolutely nobody in your conference every year and then playing overrated teams like Notre Dame really makes the case for you there............

Oh wait thats right you played 6-6 Washington State and nearly lost as well as nearly lost to 5-7 Washington, but yeah, you beat 1-10 Stanford its all gravy.

You keep bringing up your overrated out of conference games when you play in the one of the easiest conferences every year. You do realize that you play more teams in your conference than out of it right?...

Nappy Roots
11-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Oh wait thats right you played 6-6 Washington State and nearly lost as well as nearly lost to 5-7 Washington, but yeah, you beat 1-10 Stanford its all gravy.

and 6-6 FSU was what? and 4-8 vanderbilt?

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 03:02 PM
and 6-6 FSU was what? and 4-8 vanderbilt?

Those were conference games I posted for USC, and he was attempting to make the case that Florida doesnt deserve a title shot because we dont play good out of conference teams. The fact is the strength of your conference is alot harder to overcome every year than beating overrated out of conference teams.

You should know as well, that FSU and UF play eachother hard every year. Florida isnt as much of a high powered offense as they are an elite defense. Their offense does enough to get the job done, and I think "style points" is the biggest crock in college football today.

Obviously if style points mattered USC wouldnt be as highly touted as they are right now. Losing to unranked teams, barely edging out terrible in conference teams....yeah lots of style there.

Amars
11-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Those were conference games I posted for USC, and he was attempting to make the case that Florida doesnt deserve a title shot because we dont play good out of conference teams. The fact is the strength of your conference is alot harder to overcome every year than beating overrated out of conference teams.

You should know as well, that FSU and UF play eachother hard every year. Florida isnt as much of a high powered offense as they are an elite defense. Their offense does enough to get the job done, and I think "style points" is the biggest crock in college football today.

Obviously if style points mattered USC wouldnt be as highly touted as they are right now. Losing to unranked teams, barely edging out terrible in conference teams....yeah lots of style there.

You should look at your own team.

Answer me 1 question. Why dont you play a tougher out of conference. There is no guarantee that the SEC is going to be good 4 years down the line when making the schedule. Why do set up week games beside FSU who you play every year?

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
You should look at your own team.

So you are attempting to equate your conference teams to the SEC?

Bwahahaha

Nappy Roots
11-26-2006, 03:08 PM

you know vandy is a SEC team right?

and what about beating SC by 1 point at home? the bulldogs?

AirFishOne
11-26-2006, 03:10 PM
and this is comming from a guy that I know hate USC. Especially Bush if I remember correctly.

Anyone would of hated a team that spanked em in the NC game :D

The thing about Bush was that I didnt liek how they practicly handed him the Heisman before the season started, Young deserved it, but lets not turn this into that discussion we all have our own thoughts

Amars
11-26-2006, 03:11 PM
He just upset that UF is not going to the NC which they shouldnt. :grouplaug

Amars
11-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Anyone would of hated a team that spanked em in the NC game :D

The thing about Bush was that I didnt liek how they practicly handed him the Heisman before the season started, Young deserved it, but lets not turn this into that discussion we all have our own thoughts

With what Young showed in NC game, He was just as deserving as Bush.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 03:20 PM
you know vandy is a SEC team right?

and what about beating SC by 1 point at home? the bulldogs?
Course I know Vandy is SEC.

GAMES DECIDED BY UNDER 7 & THE LOST GAMES

USC
09/30at Wash St (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=265)W 28-22 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=262730265)
10/07Washington (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=264)W 26-20 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=262800030)
10/28at Oregon St (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=204)L 33-31 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=263010204)
09/16at #13 Tennessee (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=2633)W 21-20 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=262592633)
10/14at #11 Auburn (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=2)L 27-17 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=262870002)
11/04at Vanderbilt (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=238)W 25-19 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=263080238)
11/11S Carolina (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=2579)W 17-16 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=263150057)

Do you honestly see a comparrison in the two? I see UF losing to a top flight team, unlike USC, and I really wish UF was in the PAC-10. Would be an easy road to the National Title each year.

Motion
11-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Phinz, give it up bro. Its a lost cause to argue logic with some people. Can't control what other teams or the media do. We'll have our chance.

Amars
11-26-2006, 03:27 PM
USC
Sat, Sep 2 at Arkansas W 50-14 --
Sat, Sep 16 (19) Nebraska W 28-10 --
Sat, Nov 11 (21) Oregon W 35-10 --
Sat, Nov 18 (17) California W 23-9 --
Sat, Nov 25 (6) Notre Dame W 44-24

Sat, Oct 14 at (11) Auburn L 17-27

Who more dominant. Not UF.

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Phinz, give it up bro. Its a lost cause to argue logic with some people. Can't control what other teams or the media do. We'll have our chance.

Im just tired of seeing the SEC get screwed each year. Auburn goes undefeated in 04 with probably the best backfield in college football in some decades.

It can't be about "style" because if it were Auburn should have been playing in southern florida in 04'.

It seems as though as long as you play in a weak conference then you are "title contenders" every time. The teams who have to endure a tough conference get no respect.

Motion
11-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Im just tired of seeing the SEC get screwed each year. Auburn goes undefeated in 04 with probably the best backfield in college football in some decades.

It can't be about "style" because if it were Auburn should have been playing in southern florida in 04'.

It seems as though as long as you play in a weak conference then you are "title contenders" every time. The teams who have to endure a tough conference get no respect.

Preaching to the choir here bro. :wink:

Hopefully when there is enough controversy over BCS snubs then they'll change things. A +1 system would be perfect for this year.