PDA

View Full Version : Halo3 Screenshots

Mindwarp
11-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Well wifey just got me an xbox360 as a Xmas present (yes she game me it already) and while looking for what games I want. I came across these.
Didn't see it posted to here you go guys.

http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo3/screenshots/H3_MPAlpha_HighGroundAssault.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo3/screenshots/H3_MPAlpha_LaserFP.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo3/screenshots/H3_MPAlpha_ValhallaLaser.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo3/screenshots/H3_MPAlpha_ValhallaGoose.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo3/screenshots/H3_MPAlpha_SnowboundCarnage.jpg

now I never played any of the halo's so I don't really know the diffrance herem but I know a lot of you supergeeks do so Thought I share :)

illscriptures
11-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Thanks. Halo 3 = PS3 ownage.

Troysif
11-26-2006, 03:51 PM
well you have a year to wait, Go buy Halo 1 and 2

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Thanks. Halo 3 = PS3 ownage.

So your suggesting that the PS3 will not have any "killer-apps"?

Fanboys are so funny.

Phin-o-rama
11-26-2006, 05:48 PM
So your suggesting that the PS3 will not have any "killer-apps"?

Fanboys are so funny.

yes...yes they are :wink:

:sidelol:

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 05:58 PM
yes...yes they are :wink:

:sidelol:

If you are insinuating that I am a fanboy, then apparently you lack basic understanding of what it means. It for one, does not refer to someone who has no preference of any of the companies. As I have mentioned many times, all companies are represented in my home. I enjoyed the first Halo, but I do have issues with Microsoft just as well as Sony and Nintendo.

Halo 3 may be the game that gets me to go out and buy a 360, but for now I am enjoying playing games on my PC. Especially since I do not have to pay a fee to play online games on the PC unless it is some kind of MMO.

I feel the same way about the PS3 though, until I see some games that really make me want to go out and dish out that kind of money- I will be fine on my PC.

People who keep bashing the PS3 for not having a Gears of War at launch are fanboys pure and simple. They just love forgetting the fact that CoD2 was the best looking launch game for 360, and that it took quite some time for a game like Gears to be made.

Miami 13
11-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Meh, Halo is HIGHLY overrated, looks like the same boring game...

Phin-o-rama
11-26-2006, 06:02 PM
If you are insinuating that I am a fanboy, then apparently you lack basic understanding of what it means. It for one, does not refer to someone who has no preference of any of the companies. As I have mentioned many times, all companies are represented in my home. I enjoyed the first Halo, but I do have issues with Microsoft just as well as Sony and Nintendo.

Halo 3 may be the game that gets me to go out and buy a 360, but for now I am enjoying playing games on my PC. Especially since I do not have to pay a fee to play online games on the PC unless it is some kind of MMO.

I feel the same way about the PS3 though, until I see some games that really make me want to go out and dish out that kind of money- I will be fine on my PC.

People who keep bashing the PS3 for not having a Gears of War at launch are fanboys pure and simple. They just love forgetting the fact that CoD2 was the best looking launch game for 360, and that it took quite some time for a game like Gears to be made.

:wink:

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 06:03 PM
:wink:

:rolleyes2

Phin-o-rama
11-26-2006, 06:03 PM
:rolleyes2

:shakeno:

Phinz420
11-26-2006, 06:05 PM
:shakeno:
Ok nevermind you convinced me. Im a Sony fanboy that has games for every system(except "next gen"), but prefers to play PC games.

FinsNCanes
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Halo isn't all that great if you ask me. I actually never even finished the 2nd one..although I'm not huge into sci-fi games. I would much rather play a vietnam/seals type of game.

Oh, IMO..MGS pwns Halo.

FinsNCanes
11-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Ok nevermind you convinced me. Im a Sony fanboy that has games for every system(except "next gen"), but prefers to play PC games.

Transfer over to Gnomeragen.

DeathStar
11-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Transfer over to Gnomeragen.

isn't that a place in WoW...i haven't been there yet.

AngryDolphins
11-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Halo isn't all that great if you ask me. I actually never even finished the 2nd one..although I'm not huge into sci-fi games. I would much rather play a vietnam/seals type of game.

Oh, IMO..MGS pwns Halo.
I dont agree but its just our opinions. :D

John Biello
11-26-2006, 07:11 PM
halo isnt about finishing the game, its about live multiplayer. it is xbox live

Troysif
11-26-2006, 08:48 PM

boring my *** ive been playing it since the day it came out and havent stopped, it does get boring if you play it ALOT but if ur on a couple hours a day and you have friends and stuff and on there its fun and you'll never get away from it

Motion
11-26-2006, 11:17 PM

:yeahthat:

:sleep:

FinsNCanes
11-27-2006, 12:02 AM
isn't that a place in WoW...i haven't been there yet.

It's the server I'll be playing on..

Phin-o-rama
11-27-2006, 09:56 AM
and a place in wow :)

gnomeragon is an instance ( a pain in the *** one at that )

i power level my friends alot, because my hunter i can solo alot of instances so i run them through.

Mike13
11-27-2006, 10:55 AM
It looks cool.