PDA

View Full Version : Vick is done in atlanta

elite14eva
11-26-2006, 10:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifdid anyone see him flick off the fans? here's the picture.

Nappy Roots
11-26-2006, 10:06 PM
ouch

Vertical Limit
11-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Well, I'm not sure if the City of Atlanta will ever forgive him for that, but I understand his frustration. I would be frustrated too if I had to throw to some of the worse receivers in the league. Seriously, how the heck were Jenkins, Lelie, and White drafted in the NFL? They are terrible.

The fans should be ashamed of themselves for boo'ing at Vick. He was playing his heart out, and tried about EVERYTHING to win. At the same time, Michael Vick was wrong for doing that. Come on now, you're better than that Vick.

GoBills24
11-26-2006, 10:09 PM
http://profootballtalk.com/VickFinger.jpgdid anyone see him flick off the fans? here's the picture.

I can't blame the guy.

He's trying his hardest, and the Saints are no walk-over team.

Although I do disagree with him doing it, I can see where he can be upset.

Nappy Roots
11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
i agree with both of you ^^^^

you could tell in the post game interview, he was ready to go off the deep end. ALMOST blaming everyone on team but himself. i understand how he can feel like that. i hope someone else gives him a chance next year.

elite14eva
11-26-2006, 10:12 PM
i bet he'll ask for a trade in the offseason.

finfansince72
11-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Those wideouts, most of whom were high draft picks, dropped HUGE plays left and right all day. Im not a Vick guy but damn those wideouts should be cut for their play. Vick put plays right in their hands and they flatout dropped them. Id say those Wideouts left 2 tds and like 120yds on the field with those drops.

GoBills24
11-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Those wideouts, most of whom were high draft picks, dropped HUGE plays left and right all day. Im not a Vick guy but damn those wideouts should be cut for their play. Vick put plays right in their hands and they flatout dropped them. Id say those Wideouts left 2 tds and like 120yds on the field with those drops.

The drop by Roddy White was the worst.

Static387
11-26-2006, 10:19 PM
I will trade a 5th & give him a #27 jersey....:D

finfansince72
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Vicks contract is untradable.

trate121hb
11-26-2006, 10:26 PM
regardless of frustration a nf player shuld act as a professional especially to a fan of ur team...they dont pay fans millions to go watch football....id tell joey a few things if we lost they way they did and i spent over a hundred bucks like i have every dolphin game i go to this year

Brown42000
11-26-2006, 10:35 PM
The drop by Roddy White was the worst.
I know the guy was all by himself and fell right through his hands but he is the only player that is having any success on the team and right now it is a one man show and it is not his fault. I think it is funny how just about everybody in the stadium has a Vick jersey on too but they are booing him I mean if you are going to boo him don't bother wearing his jersey.

SCall13
11-26-2006, 10:39 PM
If he gets traded it doesn't matter. He won't change no matter where he goes. He is what he is. NOT GOOD.

dominizzo
11-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Vick Is Overrated!!

He will be better with Better recievers and less runnning

GoBills24
11-26-2006, 10:59 PM
I know the guy was all by himself and fell right through his hands but he is the only player that is having any success on the team and right now it is a one man show and it is not his fault. I think it is funny how just about everybody in the stadium has a Vick jersey on too but they are booing him I mean if you are going to boo him don't bother wearing his jersey.

65% of those "fans" weren't even associated with the Falcons until Vick got there.

I remember when he was injured in 2003, the Georgia Dome was half empty until Michael got healthy again.

tylerdolphin
11-26-2006, 11:54 PM
I watched most of the game. Those wide recievers are horrible. Ither they drop easy passes or get no separation all the time. I think ATL will make a big move for a WR this off-season

PHINATIC13
11-27-2006, 12:01 AM
That's too bad,I like Micheal Vick.I think a "fresh start" somewhere else could be just what he needs.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-27-2006, 12:56 AM
i bet any receiver would drop passes thrown by him. it's no coincidence.

LightsOut
11-27-2006, 01:18 AM
The reputation of the Falcons' receivers as having poor hands, though, was acknowledged even in the New Orleans locker room. Saints cornerback Mike McKenzie laughed when asked if he had even seen so many dropped passes, then noted diplomatically: "Let's just say those guys, uh, had a tough day."

Ever-candid Saints wide receiver Joe Horn was more direct.

"This is a league," Horn said, "where if you don't do your job, they run your *** off. Those guys better wake up and smell the coffee and start catching the damned football. I can't blame [Vick] for, you know, being upset at them sometimes."

Aqua4Ever04
11-27-2006, 02:11 AM
I watched most of the game. Those wide recievers are horrible. Ither they drop easy passes or get no separation all the time. I think ATL will make a big move for a WR this off-season

That was supposed to be Lelie this year. No dice there.

Mike13
11-27-2006, 09:16 AM
I don't blame the guy at all, he's human and he gets frustrated with his own poor play and the poor play of those around him.

ih8brady
11-27-2006, 10:27 AM

i agree, vick is just a very very fast version of Kordell Stewart. Vick couldnt touch McNair's jockstrap.

elite14eva
11-27-2006, 10:44 AM
randy moss might end up there he said he'd like to play there.

Amars
11-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Vick is not going anywhere. He sign a $100 million contract.

Mike13
11-27-2006, 11:38 AM
randy moss might end up there he said he'd like to play there.

So he'd go to a team with a bad QB to.....a team with a bad QB.

tucker
11-27-2006, 01:08 PM
i was watching the game and couldnt believe how bad those wrs were...vick gave them every chance to win and they kept screwing up..it doesnt help when they allow hail marry passes also

finfansince72
11-27-2006, 02:24 PM

Did you watch this game? Im not a Vick guy by any stretch but the passes dropped were ones that a high school wideout should have caught no problem. I mean we arent talking about making spectacular plays we are talking about passes that hit wideouts RIGHT in the hands and were abc 123 catches. I cant vouch for other games this year but this game was clearly lost by the wideouts. Blaming Vick for this game is wrong, those wideouts dropped at least 14-21 pts, EASY in this game.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-27-2006, 02:43 PM
tough break!

tucker
11-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex44
11-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Its funny how people hate QB's that can run. No matter what they do their passes arent good enough and they suck. Give me a break. Please :rolleyes:

The Falcons were NOTHING before Vick. They had horrible attendance and they couldnt win a game. You think its coincidence that when Vick started playing they became a winning team? Just chance he led the first team to ever win a playoff game at lambeau field?

finfansince72
11-27-2006, 03:33 PM
tough break!

Hey if you didnt watch the game, why come in with weak posts like the ones here? I mean cmon.

Dolfan11
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I think he is also. Not because of this incident, but because the team just looks so much better every time Schuab is in there at QB. My prediction? They'll finish at or under .500. Vick will get traded, Schuab starter, Mora fired, and they'll try and draft a top WR early in the 1st. The owner, Vick, and his agent will work something out to get him traded.

Looking at the QB situations throughout the league, there's only a handful that don't have an incumbent starter that's a lock to be their starter next season. I think those teams are Raiders, Vikings, Bills, Browns, Lions. I think those are the only possible suitors for Vick. I know nothing about their cap situation, just basing it their current QB situation.

I think IF Vick were to get traded, the Vikings might be the place he ends up.

Just a prediction, just a thought.

NJFINSFAN1
11-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Vick stays, coach goes.

finfansince72
11-27-2006, 05:23 PM
I think he is also. Not because of this incident, but because the team just looks so much better every time Schuab is in there at QB. My prediction? They'll finish at or under .500. Vick will get traded, Schuab starter, Mora fired, and they'll try and draft a top WR early in the 1st. The owner, Vick, and his agent will work something out to get him traded.

Looking at the QB situations throughout the league, there's only a handful that don't have an incumbent starter that's a lock to be their starter next season. I think those teams are Raiders, Vikings, Bills, Browns, Lions. I think those are the only possible suitors for Vick. I know nothing about their cap situation, just basing it their current QB situation.

I think IF Vick were to get traded, the Vikings might be the place he ends up.

Just a prediction, just a thought.

Solid prediction there.

Dolfan11
11-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks, however I think it's the most logical choice if he's to get traded. The Raiders or Lions will draft Quinn, most likely the Lions. The Raiders are rummored to go after Leftwich hard, and most likely will get him. The Bills will more than likely stick with Losman, and the Browns will probably go after a QB via trade or FA.

The Vikings have a great defense. Johnson is a game manager, but he's not the future there. Vincet Jackson (I think is his name) is a Vick type QB. He's a development and I don't think he could be expected to start anytime soon. Their offense is good aside from their inconsistent play from some of their WR.

Not to mention, on their O-Line from their LT to C, those three could probably block better alone than most five man lines in this league.

In_Flames
11-27-2006, 05:44 PM
The Vikings have a great defense. Johnson is a game manager, but he's not the future there. Vincet Jackson (I think is his name) is a Vick type QB. He's a development and I don't think he could be expected to start anytime soon.

Tavaris Jackson...:wink:

DavidWoodley19
11-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Yea that could be the end of the road for Vick in Atlanta. Its starting to look like the Kordell Stewart situation in Pittburgh a few years back. Great athlete with 4.3 speed ,had a lot of promise ,but never could develop that patients in the pocket to be a consistent passing QB. Vick has been in the leage for 6 years now. He is no longer that fresh face kid coming out of college. He is a veteren now.

Majpain
11-27-2006, 05:46 PM
You mean Tarvaris Jackson? He should be playing QB right now not BJ. Jackson is a better passer. Minnesota would have to give up alot to get him. Were talking Dallas like deal.

NJFINSFAN1
11-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Solid prediction there.

With that contract, I would be willing to bet that Mora is gone and Vick is back. I like Mora, but his dad killed him with that remark about Vick.

Vick needs an Andy Reid type coach, I just don't know if any young guys fit that bill?