PDA

View Full Version : HAHA AJ FEELY Wut a Joke!!!!

QrtBck13
11-27-2006, 12:25 AM
NOt only is AJ Feely back in philly to be the 3rd string qb, behind Jeff GArcia.
He gets his first action of the season tonight a few moments ago and wut does he do u ask???????? He drops back gets hit and fumbles the ball!!!!!!!:lol: HAHA some things never change!!!!!:D
Wut a Looser:sidelol:..........but he does have a hot wife tho!!!!!!:tongue:

Roman529
11-27-2006, 12:26 AM
NOt only is AJ Feely back in philly to be the 3rd string qb, behind Jeff GArcia.
He gets his first action of the season tonight a few moments ago and wut does he do u ask???????? He drops back gets hit and fumbles the ball!!!!!!!:lol: HAHA some things never change!!!!!:D
Wut a Looser:sidelol:..........but he does have a hot wife tho!!!!!!:tongue:

I don't think Heather Mitts is his wife....yet???

QrtBck13
11-27-2006, 12:27 AM
My bad i saw them in SI, G/F

tmny99
11-27-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't really know what's funny...First off, there was nearly a riot in Philly when Andy Reid announced he was going with Garcia and not Feeley. Plus, the guy got a pretty nice signing bonus from us, and he sleeps with a very beautiful woman....he's living a better life than 99% of the people on these boards, so let's laugh at him.

dolphinsfan69
11-27-2006, 01:50 AM
A.J. always seemed to show a lot of heart. He just wasn't cut out for our offense, but i actually liked Feeley... unlike 99% of the people on this board!

gofins
11-27-2006, 09:53 AM
I don't really know what's funny...First off, there was nearly a riot in Philly when Andy Reid announced he was going with Garcia and not Feeley. Plus, the guy got a pretty nice signing bonus from us, and he sleeps with a very beautiful woman....he's living a better life than 99% of the people on these boards, so let's laugh at him.
:yeahthat: That's definitely another way to look at it.

Mike13
11-27-2006, 11:20 AM
I'd **** his wife.