PDA

View Full Version : Dolphan Tom's official goodbye thread!

B-lo
11-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Were gonna miss ya Tom:boohoo: :boohoo:

NOT !!!!!!!! 21 more days to say goodbye !!!!!!!! How sweet it is! Sorry, but your going to get banned from your own site, all your boyfriends can come say goodbye here, and tell you how much they miss you!!!!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 03:03 PM
:sidelol::lol::sidelol::lol:

I'm sorry, did you just type something?

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 03:04 PM
You are correct w/ the thread name sort of!

It's my official goodbye thread .... to YOU!!! :wink:

Dude, and it's DolfanTom .... with an "F", not a "PH" spellcheck wonder! :lol:

greatwade
11-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Dolfan Wade here. I work for DolfanTom.

So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.

But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you dont know what you are talking about.

This is how bad info gets passed around.

If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.

Cuz some FH readers believe anything they hear.

cnc66
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
greatness...good to see you around bra!!

hey blowboy...I just heard Chris Sperm-man say that your game was not on Tv up there... is that true.. I can't ever remember you guys not selling out..what up?

retired opfinistic
11-27-2006, 03:22 PM
competing with the annual 'wet onion fart' contest.

B-lo
11-27-2006, 03:24 PM
greatness...good to see you around bra!!

hey blowboy...I just heard Chris Sperm-man say that your game was not on Tv up there... is that true.. I can't ever remember you guys not selling out..what up?It's B-lo, fuktard! But yes It's true in a way. I am very ashamed and disappointed in my "peeps" up there. The game did sell out, but not before the blackout, So we have the great award of being the first team all year to have a blackout. I heard there is still 11,000 left for the Charger game next week!!!! What the fuk is going on up there i don't but it sucks, were not supposed to be the puussae as$ fans who don't show up, that's your guys label.:lol:

B-lo
11-27-2006, 03:30 PM
You are correct w/ the thread name sort of!

It's my official goodbye thread .... to YOU!!! :wink:

Dude, and it's DolfanTom .... with an "F", not a "PH" spellcheck wonder! :lol: I know I keep forgetting spell check , I meant to spell it right, sorry It's supposed to read Dolphag Tom. I'll get it right , probably around the same time as you ret@rds learn to spell B-LO.:evil:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 03:57 PM
It's B-lo, fuktard! But yes It's true in a way. I am very ashamed and disappointed in my "peeps" up there. The game did sell out, but not before the blackout, So we have the great award of being the first team all year to have a blackout. I heard there is still 11,000 left for the Charger game next week!!!! What the fuk is going on up there i don't but it sucks, were not supposed to be the puussae as$ fans who don't show up, that's your guys label.:lol:Bills fans are pretty solid, but if I remember during my late college years in Rochester around '94-95 - there were a couple games each year that didn't sell out in time. Usually against non-rival opponents, like the Jags and Chargers.

It is a small market, remember, and if you're team isn't playing great, or isn't playing an interesting opponent (rivalry-wise), you do end up w/ a few non-sellouts.

Now, the Dolphin game sold out in like a day. That's just the way it is over there. I had to lie, cheat, and steal just to get my tix. I mean, I didn't mean to kill that guy, but that's the price you pay when you want tickets. :wink:

DolfanTom
11-27-2006, 03:59 PM
I know I keep forgetting spell check , I meant to spell it right, sorry It's supposed to read Dolphag Tom. I'll get it right , probably around the same time as you ret@rds learn to spell B-LO.:evil:

Blow?

Blo?

BLO?

Fellatio?

Any of those correct? :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Blow?

Blo?

BLO?

Fellatio?

Any of those correct? :lol:

His real name is Phil Latio, he married Connie Lingus.

My real name? Stu, Stu Pedassle.

Mike13
11-28-2006, 12:29 AM
I mean, I didn't mean to kill that guy, but that's the price you pay when you want tickets. :wink:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/report.php?p=1061523910)

Who's gonna miss a Bills fan?

B-lo
11-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Bills fans are pretty solid, but if I remember during my late college years in Rochester around '94-95 - there were a couple games each year that didn't sell out in time. Usually against non-rival opponents, like the Jags and Chargers.

It is a small market, remember, and if you're team isn't playing great, or isn't playing an interesting opponent (rivalry-wise), you do end up w/ a few non-sellouts.

Now, the Dolphin game sold out in like a day. That's just the way it is over there. I had to lie, cheat, and steal just to get my tix. I mean, I didn't mean to kill that guy, but that's the price you pay when you want tickets. :wink: Just stopping by to say goodbye!!:evil: Remember you have untill noon monday to come :boohoo: about the reason you lost. Did you go to R.I.T?

Phinz4Life
11-28-2006, 01:50 PM
It's B-lo, fuktard! But yes It's true in a way. I am very ashamed and disappointed in my "peeps" up there. The game did sell out, but not before the blackout, So we have the great award of being the first team all year to have a blackout. I heard there is still 11,000 left for the Charger game next week!!!! What the fuk is going on up there i don't but it sucks, were not supposed to be the puussae as$ fans who don't show up, that's your guys label.:lol:

I'm hopin to go to the Phins game on the 17th -- should I rely on scalpers or try to get tickets prior?

DolfanTom
11-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Just stopping by to say goodbye!!:evil: Remember you have untill noon monday to come :boohoo: about the reason you lost. Did you go to R.I.T?St. John Fisher and Brockport.

I've told you this before. You have to deal with Joltin' Joey Harrington this time! :wink:

B-lo
11-28-2006, 02:47 PM
St. John Fisher and Brockport.

I've told you this before. You have to deal with Joltin' Joey Harrington this time! :wink:I used to go to Brockport to visit friends and party all the time right around 95-96. I went to Canisius, but the party scene was nothing like Brockport's! Joltin Joey's Gonna get Jammed to the Ground all day!!!!

DolfanTom
11-28-2006, 03:18 PM
I used to go to Brockport to visit friends and party all the time right around 95-96. I went to Canisius, but the party scene was nothing like Brockport's! Joltin Joey's Gonna get Jammed to the Ground all day!!!!I partied there through the Fall of '95. Managed to get a decent degree as well. It's surpisingly a great place to go to school. It's fun, and you can learn a thing or two. Wanted to go to Syracuse, but ... lack of funds, etc.

You guys won't be able to catch Joey :lol: . Seriously, have you noticed the dude is just plain hard to sack!

B-lo
11-28-2006, 07:14 PM
I partied there through the Fall of '95. Managed to get a decent degree as well. It's surpisingly a great place to go to school. It's fun, and you can learn a thing or two. Wanted to go to Syracuse, but ... lack of funds, etc.

You guys won't be able to catch Joey :lol: . Seriously, have you noticed the dude is just plain hard to sack! I know , I seriously think the dolphags are playing tough right now. But I think the game you need to worry about is Jax. They don't play bad 2 games in a row, I think you lose that one, and then you all come back down to earth. we'll see.

B-lo
11-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Forget that last post. cause now that I think about it the jags have lost to Houston and the Bills 2 in a row, so maybe they're just done? Either way your days are numbered!! Hope you got a lot of x-mas shoppping to do..:D

like2god
11-29-2006, 12:36 PM
Forget that last post. cause now that I think about it the jags have lost to Houston and the Bills 2 in a row, so maybe they're just done? Either way your days are numbered!! Hope you got a lot of x-mas shoppping to do..:D

Well, just keep coming up with new excuses each and every week and hopefully the Dolphins will slap you in the mouth each and every time. :D :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
11-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Well, just keep coming up with new excuses each and every week and hopefully the Dolphins will slap you in the mouth each and every time. :D :cooldude:As opposed to balls slapping his chin?

like2god
11-29-2006, 01:06 PM
As opposed to balls slapping his chin?
That will happen anyway, regardless of whether the Phins win or lose...........rain or shine..............day or night...............winter, spring, summer or fall.................during the week or on the weekend.................you get the point. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-29-2006, 01:11 PM
That will happen anyway, regardless of whether the Phins win or lose...........rain or shine..............day or night...............winter, spring, summer or fall.................during the week or on the weekend.................you get the point. :lol:Does he get a break on Holidays?

DolfanTom
11-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Forget that last post. cause now that I think about it the jags have lost to Houston and the Bills 2 in a row, so maybe they're just done? Either way your days are numbered!! Hope you got a lot of x-mas shoppping to do..:DI do have a lot of shopping to do, but luckily God provided us with seven days in a week, so there's six other days to take care of that :D.

But on Sundays, the Dolphins will hopefully provide ME (and a few million other Dolfans) with five more gifts this season, and then another gift of a playoff berth :wink:

like2god
11-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Does he get a break on Holidays?

He sure does, but the long days and extra hours leading up to the holidays can be kind of tough.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol:

Mike13
11-29-2006, 01:30 PM
He sure does, but the long days and extra hours leading up to the holidays can be kind of tough.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Ffaculty.washington.edu%2Fdanberg%2Fbergweb%2Fimages%2Fchin%2520telang%2520before%2520edit.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

:sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-29-2006, 01:35 PM

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Ffaculty.washington.edu%2Fdanberg%2Fbergweb%2Fimages%2Fchin%2520telang%2520before%2520edit.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details (http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Ffaculty.washington.edu%2Fdanberg%2Fbergweb%2Fimages%2Fchin%2520telang%2520before%2520edit.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image%20Details)

.Oh my freaking God, or should I say, "Oh my freaking like2god."

timbalu
11-29-2006, 01:52 PM

Go B-lo yourself, BLOW . You'll probably get more satisfaction out of that than SUCKALO'S season .:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-29-2006, 02:10 PM

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Ffaculty.washington.edu%2Fdanberg%2Fbergweb%2Fimages%2Fchin%2520telang%2520before%2520edit.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Go B-lo yourself, BLOW . You'll probably get more satisfaction out of that than SUCKALO'S season .:lol: welcome back!

B-lo
11-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Go B-lo yourself, BLOW . You'll probably get more satisfaction out of that than SUCKALO'S season .:lol: skipda the lu? where ya been ? Oct. and Nov. Must be incest month???:cooldude:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 01:38 AM
skipda the lu? where ya been ? Oct. and Nov. Must be incest month???:cooldude:

Only in Buffalo.

timbalu
11-30-2006, 01:46 PM
skipda the lu? where ya been ? Oct. and Nov. Must be incest month???:cooldude:

Quietly watching BLOW'S obsession with the FINS. Hey, BLOW, don't they have a message board in SUCKALO ? You might have some (excuses for) people agree with you if log on to SUCKALO's message board, right BLOW ? I don't know anything about incest but I'm sure you can tell me all about it ,BLOW .
It's got to be the only sex you have with people ,rather than farm animals or your hand, right BLOW ..By the way, congrats on SUCKALO having one of their typical seasons considering a typical season for SUCKALO is 7-9, but I guess you already knew that didn't you, BLOW !!! :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Did you mean:
Always in Buffalo.:wink:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Did you mean: :wink:

You could say that.

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 02:26 PM
You could say that.I just did!:lol:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I just did!:lol:

:lol: Smartass.

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 02:40 PM
:lol: Smartass.:wink: Moi?

steeda
11-30-2006, 02:47 PM
:wink: Moi?

Nah, never you. :lol:

B-lo
11-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Quietly watching BLOW'S obsession with the FINS. Hey, BLOW, don't they have a message board in SUCKALO ? You might have some (excuses for) people agree with you if log on to SUCKALO's message board, right BLOW ? I don't know anything about incest but I'm sure you can tell me all about it ,BLOW .
It's got to be the only sex you have with people ,rather than farm animals or your hand, right BLOW ..By the way, congrats on SUCKALO having one of their typical seasons considering a typical season for SUCKALO is 7-9, but I guess you already knew that didn't you, BLOW !!! :sidelol: Don't get all mad skippy..... Then you start talking about the dolphags and the Bills and typical seasons, And how bad the Bills are. That's when you take your dumb as# foot and stick it in your dumb as# mouth!!! Having a great season are ya skippy? Typical season? Your so fukin stupid you don't have a clue ! You have to have a team that is good before you can talk trash about a team that is bad. It just so happens your team has the same record as mine! Typical huh? And we whipped your as#! In other words skippy, STFU before you sound even dumber than you are . If that's possible? 3 out of 4 skippy , thats all i gotta say!:evil:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Don't get all mad skippy..... Then you start talking about the dolphags and the Bills and typical seasons, And how bad the Bills are. That's when you take your dumb as# foot and stick it in your dumb as# mouth!!! Having a great season are ya skippy? Typical season? Your so fukin stupid you don't have a clue ! You have to have a team that is good before you can talk trash about a team that is bad. It just so happens your team has the same record as mine! Typical huh? And we whipped your as#! In other words skippy, STFU before you sound even dumber than you are . If that's possible? 3 out of 4 skippy , thats all i gotta say!:evil:Pot, meet kettle...:D

B-lo
11-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Pot, meet kettle...:DYour such a fukin homer, you don't even see when your own..... get OWNED!!!!!!:D

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Your such a fukin homer, you don't even see when your own..... get OWNED!!!!!!:DYou done hustlin' old men at the park for the night? sleep tight, don't let the crabs bite!:D