PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blo....

Capt. Dick
11-28-2006, 02:02 AM
You know how your sister always wanted a window for her outhouse so she could wave to the trains during her morning dump?

I sent her the jack.:up:

It`s also my understanding that she had the entire bills roster tattoo`d on her hemorrhoids but reserved Marv Levy`s name for the taint. Nice touch and shows respect for the elderly. Great location for all. I would advise her to stop showing off those tattoos at PTA meetings and bar mitzvahs tho.

No need to thank me, instead, I want you to see the mistake you made by becoming a bills fan. Once you see the light and become a Miami Dolphin fan, you`ll feel clean, new and reborn.

Well, if you want to send me a couple hundred grand, that would be ok too.

retired opfinistic
11-28-2006, 09:17 AM
You know how your sister always wanted a window for her outhouse so she could wave to the trains during her morning dump?

It`s also my understanding that she had the entire bills roster tattoo`d on her hemorrhoids but reserved Marv Levy`s name for the taint. Nice touch and shows respect for the elderly. Great location for all. I would advise her to stop showing off all that art-work at PTA meetings and bar mitzvahs tho.

No need to thank me, instead, I want you to see the mistake you made by becoming a bills fan. Once you see the light and become a Miami Dolphin fan, you`ll feel clean, new and reborn.

Well, if you want to send me a couple hundred grand, that would be ok too.:lol:

B-lo
11-29-2006, 12:00 PM

It`s also my understanding that she had the entire bills roster tattoo`d on her hemorrhoids but reserved Marv Levy`s name for the taint. Nice touch and shows respect for the elderly. Great location for all. I would advise her to stop showing off those tattoos at PTA meetings and bar mitzvahs tho.

Well, if you want to send me a couple hundred grand, that would be ok too. Hey ol' Capt. Dikhead, I've been trying to ignore this cause it's really truly that fukin stupid, BUT I can't no more. I just have to say You need to come w' something better than that becuse this is fukin WEAAKKK!! What a pathetic joke you are!!!:sidelol:

rdhstlr23
11-29-2006, 01:16 PM
B-Lo Me.

Mike13
11-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Hey ol' Capt. Dikhead, Guess what You're right, I am truly that fukin stupid! I just have to say I need to work on my smack talk that becuse its is fukin WEAAKKK!! My Smack sucks more than my cousin! What a pathetic joke I am!!!:sidelol:

Happy to see you admit that you have problems.

Capt. Dick
11-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey ol' Capt. Dikhead, I've been trying to ignore this cause it's really truly that fukin stupid, BUT I can't no more. I just have to say You need to come w' something better than that becuse this is fukin WEAAKKK!! What a pathetic joke you are!!!:sidelol:

Hey, don`t cop a snit with me lil` guy. It ain`t my fault your breast implants started leaking.

Gotta go. Be back tonight. Have a nice day Bloetta. :lol:

B-lo
11-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Happy to see you admit that you have problems.hey that's fuked up! How did you do that?

TotoreMexico
11-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey ol' Capt. Dikhead, I've been trying to ignore this cause it's really truly that fukin stupid, BUT I can't no more. I just have to say You need to come w' something better than that becuse this is fukin WEAAKKK!! What a pathetic joke you are!!!:sidelol:

Talk about weak...:rolleyes:

Vertical Limit
11-29-2006, 10:01 PM
:lol:
B-Lo Me.

bigbry
12-01-2006, 05:27 PM
hey that's fuked up! How did you do that?

And you're stupid too.

BB

Mike13
12-01-2006, 06:01 PM
hey that's fuked up! How did you do that?

Since your mind is still stuck in the 13th century, I'll tell you that its magic.

timbalu
12-01-2006, 07:51 PM
BLOW EM UP/ BLOW ME DOWN...BLOW.BLOW.BLOW.. Haven't you learned by now that the word BLOW is a Euphemism, BLOW. Do you know what that word means, BLOW. If you really want to convey the correct message you're suggesting you should change your name to SUCK, don't you think, BLOW. After all, BLOW, SUCK is the word that begins the name of your team:SUCKALO. You and your team, SUCKALO have been doing that since both of you were born and the word BLOW really doesn't suggest a great deal of pleasure while the word SUCK, on the other hand does, you pathetic smear of maggot shmidt. I'm sorry, and I take that back because in spite of things I've conveyed I do really like you .... You're like tickling a monkey, or holding a lizard up by the tail, and we both understand that's not much of a challenge but it does cause you to laugh.... Are we laughing yet, BLOW/SUCK or have you lost your sense of humor... That's o.k....I'm laughing..You have that effect on me !!!!:sidelol:

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 01:29 AM
And you're stupid too.

BB

I think Blo is really Justa who`s come back after 2 mos. of 24/7 huffin`.

Mike13
12-02-2006, 01:45 AM
The fish biting captain?

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 04:05 AM
The fish biting captain?

I retired relatively young, my friend.:wink: Haven`t wet a line in over two years.

B-lo
12-02-2006, 09:05 AM
BLOW EM UP/ BLOW ME DOWN...BLOW.BLOW.BLOW.. Haven't you learned by now that the word BLOW is a Euphemism, BLOW. Do you know what that word means, BLOW. If you really want to convey the correct message you're suggesting you should change your name to SUCK, don't you think, BLOW. After all, BLOW, SUCK is the word that begins the name of your team:SUCKALO. You and your team, SUCKALO have been doing that since both of you were born and the word BLOW really doesn't suggest a great deal of pleasure while the word SUCK, on the other hand does, you pathetic smear of maggot shmidt. I'm sorry, and I take that back because in spite of things I've conveyed I do really like you .... You're like tickling a monkey, or holding a lizard up by the tail, and we both understand that's not much of a challenge but it does cause you to laugh.... Are we laughing yet, BLOW/SUCK or have you lost your sense of humor... That's o.k....I'm laughing..You have that effect on me !!!!:sidelol: That's:sidelol: !!!! Hey if were Suckalo then what are you?? 16-6! Don't start telling me about 1972 and sh%t either, it's old!!!:cooldude:

B-lo
12-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Since your mind is still stuck in the 13th century, I'll tell you that its magic.O.K. It's magic, great. Don't fukin change my words again you little fukin pencil neck computer GEEK!! Your still in diapers geek boy, stay on the porch or in school where ever it is you 14 year old punks hang out these days?:cooldude:

Mike13
12-02-2006, 12:16 PM
I retired relatively young, my friend.:wink: Haven`t wet a line in over two years.

I see.

GEEK!! Your still in diapers geek boy, stay on the porch or in school where ever it is you 14 year old punks hang out these days?:cooldude:

More weak *** smack, why am I not surprised.

<--------That says I'm 18, not 14 but hey maybe tomorrow they'll teach you to count to 20.

bigbry
12-02-2006, 01:25 PM
O.K. It's magic, great. Please fukin change my words again you little computer GENIUS!! I'm still in diapers genius boy. I stay on the porch or in school wherever 14 year old punks hang out these days:cooldude:

Doesnt surprise me a bit!

BB

B-lo
12-03-2006, 10:11 AM
I see.

More weak *** smack, why am I not surprised.

<--------That says I'm 18, not 14 but hey maybe tomorrow they'll teach you to count to 20.ooohhhh!!! Like I said your a little punk bytch! Big 18 huh?:sidelol:

Mike13
12-03-2006, 12:39 PM
ooohhhh!!! Like I said your a little punk bytch! Big 18 huh?:sidelol:

Running out of material are we? Or is this your top notch stuff?

cnc66
12-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Running out of material are we? Or is this your top notch stuff?

he can't help it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/Emoties/wipeav.gif (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/Emoties/wipeav.gif)

B-lo
12-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Running out of material are we? Or is this your top notch stuff?That's all it takes for your punk as#!!:lol: See that's where your fukin stupid , you think smack talk/material is important, it's not. Because you can use the same "material" over and over makes you a smack talker? I'm not here to talk smack, I'm here to talk football facts and and simply put little punk as# bytches like you in their place!:cooldude:

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 12:03 PM

I found that rather hilarious honestly. Don't be ashamed that you have the sense of humor of a wet mop

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
That's all it takes for your punk as#!!:lol: See that's where your fukin stupid , you think smack talk/material is important, it's not. Because you can use the same "material" over and over makes you a smack talker? I'm not here to talk smack, I'm here to talk football facts and and simply put little punk as# bytches like you in their place!:cooldude:

Worst post ever! You're here to talk football yet all you do is hangout in the shi* talking forums and run off at the mouth with your 5-7 team.

Get it thru your thick skull. Both our teams stink

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 12:08 PM
That's:sidelol: !!!! Hey if were Suckalo then what are you?? 16-6! Don't start telling me about 1972 and sh%t either, it's old!!!:cooldude:

Again, if you really think that Buffalo is better then Miami, the 16-6 game shouldnt be a point in talking shi*. It should be expected from you and all Bills fans that you would win this game.

It's like beating the Lions. You expect to beat them so feeling all chummy over it makes no sense. A win over a powerhouse and then you should feel great.

5-7 = 5-7

And then you try and say "Well we expected to suck while you and ESPN and everyone predicted Super Bowl"

And again, that is the same thing. So b/c we had high hopes makes it what? You laugh at us for having hopes and then we stink yet it's okay for Buffalo to suck a$$ b/c you knew they would.

That is pathetic

like2god
12-04-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm not here to talk smack, I'm here to talk football facts and and simply put little punk as# bytches like you in their place!:cooldude:

You might want to start talking sh*t because you're failing miserably on both counts. :lol:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Worst post ever! You're here to talk football yet all you do is hangout in the shi* talking forums and run off at the mouth with your 5-7 team.

Get it thru your thick skull. Both our teams stinkWorst post ever trumped!! You show me 1 post where I ran my mouth that the Bills are good. NEVER happened. Wrong again dikhead.:lol:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Again, if you really think that Buffalo is better then Miami, the 16-6 game shouldnt be a point in talking shi*. It should be expected from you and all Bills fans that you would win this game.

It's like beating the Lions. You expect to beat them so feeling all chummy over it makes no sense. A win over a powerhouse and then you should feel great.

5-7 = 5-7

And then you try and say "Well we expected to suck while you and ESPN and everyone predicted Super Bowl"

And again, that is the same thing. So b/c we had high hopes makes it what? You laugh at us for having hopes and then we stink yet it's okay for Buffalo to suck a$$ b/c you knew they would.

That is pathetic Your making generalizations AS#hole!!! All that stupid sh$t you just wrote has nothing to do w/me. Your stereotyping what '"people" have said and saying I did. Wrong AGAIN dikhead!!! I think i just proved 1 thing you need to know what your talking about or STFU!!!!!:fire:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 12:48 PM
You might want to start talking sh*t because you're failing miserably on both counts. :lol:Judged by you!??:sidelol: there is no football to talk, both teams need a lot of help in the draft, and neither fans have any room to talk sh$t! When we play the only thing on the line is pride and Dolphag Tom's FH life.:cooldude: So you keep on judging me how failing at doing nothing, I'm just hangin out and seeing what's up.

like2god
12-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Judged by you!??:sidelol: there is no football to talk, both teams need a lot of help in the draft, and neither fans have any room to talk sh$t! When we play the only thing on the line is pride and Dolphag Tom's FH life.:cooldude: So you keep on judging me how failing at doing nothing, I'm just hangin out and seeing what's up.

Pervert :shakeno:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Pervert :shakeno:

:lol: Your fuked up man!!!!:rolleyes2

like2god
12-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Your fuked up man!!!!:rolleyes2

Just trying to make FH interesting, B-l-o-w-b-o-y. :wink:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Just trying to make FH interesting, B-l-o-w-b-o-y. :wink: Whatever you SAY, cause we know Ulike2bGAY!!!!

like2god
12-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Whatever you SAY, cause we know Ulike2bGAY!!!!

I can point out at least 4 things wrong with this sentence. Does anybody want to take a guess? :lol:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 02:58 PM

I can point out at least 4 things wrong with this sentence. Does anybody want to take a guess? :lol: When there's nothing left, keep grabbing on to grammar Dexter, I don't give a fuk. Everybody knows I hate spell check and can't type. What's your excuse for likeing2bgay??

like2god
12-04-2006, 03:25 PM
When there's nothing left, keep grabbing on to grammar Dexter, I don't give a fuk. Everybody knows I hate spell check and can't type. What's your excuse for likeing2bgay??

:sidelol:

And no, it isn't because there is nothing left but at some point we do have to point out the obvious. lol

B-lo
12-04-2006, 03:32 PM

And no, it isn't because there is nothing left but at some point we do have to point out the obvious. lolRight after you tell me your excuse, you should tell me the 4 things Dexter. I don't see any?:lol:

like2god
12-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Right after you tell me your excuse, you should tell me the 4 things Dexter. I don't see any?:lol:

Why am I not surprised? :tongue:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 03:44 PM

Why am I not surprised? :tongue:So what are they?

like2god
12-04-2006, 03:51 PM
So what are they?

Whatever you SAY, cause we know Ulike2bGAY!!!!

1. SAY - should not be capitalized because it is in the middle of a sentence

2. cause - should be spelled because

3. Ulike2bGAY is not even a word

4. cause we know Ulike2bGAY - no I'm not, so this statement is false

And that is the end of your english lesson for today, we'll do this again same time tomorrow, okay blowboy? :lol:

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Worst post ever trumped!! You show me 1 post where I ran my mouth that the Bills are good. NEVER happened. Wrong again dikhead.:lol:

I hope you dont treat your friends and family that way man. You have one ridiculously dirty mouth.

Your post right there takes away all your credibility. You say Buffalo isnt good yet you talk smack about everyone else.

I dont get it, but explain to me where it gets you in life

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Your making generalizations AS#hole!!! All that stupid sh$t you just wrote has nothing to do w/me. Your stereotyping what '"people" have said and saying I did. Wrong AGAIN dikhead!!! I think i just proved 1 thing you need to know what your talking about or STFU!!!!!:fire:

Blah blah blah. Internet tough guy. Eat a NuTT

B-lo
12-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Blah blah blah. Internet tough guy. Eat a NuTTblah blah blah! Exactly.:rolleyes2

B-lo
12-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Blah blah blah. Internet tough guy. Eat a NuTTinternet, outanet, any kinda net you want punk bytch!! Suck a dik!!

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Countdown to Blow-Boy's six-week banishment:

13 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes ...

B-lo
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Countdown to Blow-Boy's six-week banishment:

13 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes ...Dolphag Tom you still don't get it? We'll talk Dec.17th then YOU will be gone for 6weeks PHAG TOM!!:D

SpurzN703
12-05-2006, 12:27 PM
internet, outanet, any kinda net you want punk bytch!! Suck a dik!!

It's like arguing with someone mental. I feel like I'm in 10th grade again.

Suck a dik? Why would I do that? Would that excite you? :rolleyes:

B-lo
12-05-2006, 01:02 PM
It's like arguing with someone mental. I feel like I'm in 10th grade again.

Suck a dik? Why would I do that? Would that excite you? :rolleyes: DRRRR dumb fuk......... "eat a nutt" , my reply to to your 10th grade sh5t "eat a nutt" is "suk a dik". I'm simply speaking your ret@rded as$ language. Your a true fukin hypocrit moron!:shakeno:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm not here to talk smack, I'm here to talk football facts and and simply put little punk as# bytches like you in their place!:cooldude:

And you've done neither.

INPHINITY
12-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Judged by you!??:sidelol: there is no football to talk, both teams need a lot of help in the draft, and neither fans have any room to talk sh$t! When we play the only thing on the line is pride and Dolphag Tom's FH life.:cooldude: So you keep on judging me how failing at doing nothing, I'm just hangin out and seeing what's up. I've never seen anyone name themselves after where they hangout before... Is that "B-lo" as in B-lo the table or B-lo my desk, is that you under there sucking it???

B-lo
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM
I've never seen anyone name themselves after where they hangout before... Is that "B-lo" as in B-lo the table or B-lo my desk, is that you under there sucking it??? No, it's B-lo as in Buffalo. Or B-lo as in your sister and your girl are b-lo- in me right now. :cooldude:

SpurzN703
12-05-2006, 03:07 PM
DRRRR dumb fuk......... "eat a nutt" , my reply to to your 10th grade sh5t "eat a nutt" is "suk a dik". I'm simply speaking your ret@rded as$ language. Your a true fukin hypocrit moron!:shakeno:

Well I just had to stoop to your dog shi* level for a second. I just had to know how it felt to act like a gibberish talking jacka$$ who has nothing better to do then jerk his meat on here.

Pathetic my uneducated and poor friend

INPHINITY
12-05-2006, 05:29 PM
No, it's B-lo as in Buffalo. Or B-lo as in your sister and your girl are b-lo- in me right now. :cooldude: For one my sister is 11 so I guess this guy is also a pedophile, and the reason my girl is B-lo you is cuz I bet her 100 bucks you did'nt have a pair of nuts, and by the way I won that bet, thanks.

B-lo
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Well I just had to stoop to your dog shi* level for a second. I just had to know how it felt to act like a gibberish talking jacka$$ who has nothing better to do then jerk his meat on here.

Pathetic my uneducated and poor friendUneducated? Poor? I have a college degree, and make a fine living, so before you judge someone "eat a nutt" punk bytch!!:cooldude:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Uneducated? Poor? I have a college degree, and make a fine living, so before you judge someone "eat a nutt" punk bytch!!:cooldude:

Was the college Burger King University by any chance?

B-lo
12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Was the college Burger King University by any chance?yea that's it duchebag!!:shakeno: What middle school do you go to?:cooldude:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 10:25 PM
yea that's it duchebag!!:shakeno: What middle school do you go to?:cooldude:

I'm not in middle school, I go to college, I go to FIU.

like2god
12-05-2006, 10:33 PM
yea that's it duchebag!!:shakeno: What middle school do you go to?:cooldude:

BurgerBoy Blow. :lol:

You should end all of your posts with "Thank you, come again".

B-lo
12-06-2006, 08:51 AM
BurgerBoy Blow. :lol:

You should end all of your posts with "Thank you, come again". YEA, like you should end your posts w/ I am your fearless 27 year old "gorky" virgin leader and Ilike2bgay!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-06-2006, 09:26 AM
YEA, like you should end your posts w/ I am your fearless 27 year old "gorky" virgin leader and Ilike2bgay!!!:cooldude:

Interesting. :hmmm:

Is there something that you would like to tell us?

B-lo
12-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Interesting. :hmmm:

Is there something that you would like to tell us?

.Come on Dexter, English 101, your the resident geek boy around here that wants to correct grammar. Therefor you should know that when you read a sentence you read it from beginning to end. You fuking dikhead!:cooldude:

SpurzN703
12-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Uneducated? Poor? I have a college degree, and make a fine living, so before you judge someone "eat a nutt" punk bytch!!:cooldude:

One of those guys huh? A guy who says he has a degree yet acts like he's a homeless 11 yr old.

You're telling me to stop judging people? Funny coming from a foul-mouthed jizz stain like you

B-lo
12-06-2006, 12:33 PM
One of those guys huh? A guy who says he has a degree yet acts like he's a homeless 11 yr old.

You're telling me to stop judging people? Funny coming from a foul-mouthed jizz stain like youAW..:boohoo: poor little punk bytch can't handle that vulgar language? Stay outta the depths puussaaee:boohoo: ! Actually only you would know what an 11 year old homeless person acts like, That's who you go out looking for at night you piece of sh$t nutt sack!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Come on Dexter, English 101, your the resident geek boy around here that wants to correct grammar. Therefor you should know that when you read a sentence you read it from beginning to end. You fuking dikhead!:cooldude:

It's not about reading the sentence from beginning to end that intrigued me, it was what was said. Very telling, maybe.

B-lo
12-06-2006, 12:59 PM
It's not about reading the sentence from beginning to end that intrigued me, it was what was said. Very telling, maybe. What was said was actually quoted from another post I read..... I didn't think the post was funny but I:lol: at how you were projected!!! Is that telling enough??:cooldude:

like2god
12-06-2006, 01:35 PM
What was said was actually quoted from another post I read..... I didn't think the post was funny but I:lol: at how you were projected!!! Is that telling enough??:cooldude:

If you quoted someone else that is fine.

That douchebag has several screennames here (he's the pedophile that I warned you about) and for a brief second I questioned whether or not you were him. :cooldude:

Mike13
12-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Of:lol: cursee he's nout him:D u fuking dophag!:cooldude:

like2god
12-06-2006, 01:50 PM

+10 points for the dead on impression. :lol:

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 02:26 PM
B-lo's sign in his front yard:
http://www.encircling.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/slowchildrencrossing.jpg
pic of B-lo at work:
http://www.sfu.ca/iatsu/halloween/costume/IMG_0613.jpg
B-lo's neighbors, outside his trailer:
http://www.mattszabo.com/archives/God%20Hates%20Fags-thumb.jpg
B-Lo's favorite magazine:
http://images.comicbookresources.com/oddball/rifleman.jpg

B-lo
12-06-2006, 02:52 PM
:sidelol: That's funny!! I understood your point, even though there were spelling errors. I don't understand why that's so hard?

For you fuking duchebags:lol: :cooldude: !!!!!

B-lo
12-06-2006, 02:55 PM
B-lo's sign in his front yard:
http://www.encircling.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/slowchildrencrossing.jpg
pic of B-lo at work:
http://www.sfu.ca/iatsu/halloween/costume/IMG_0613.jpg
B-lo's neighbors, outside his trailer:
http://www.mattszabo.com/archives/God%20Hates%20Fags-thumb.jpg
B-Lo's favorite magazine:
http://images.comicbookresources.com/oddball/rifleman.jpgThat's not cool man? I haven't called you a phagtastic in hours.:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
That's not cool man? I haven't called you a phagtastic in hours.:lol::lol: We know your favorite bird is the swallow.

B-lo
12-06-2006, 04:10 PM
:lol: We know your favorite bird is the swallow.My favorite bird, but your favorite hobby!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 04:16 PM
My favorite bird, but your favorite hobby!!:cooldude:I'll kick your ass douchebag!!!

:wink: Just thought a little E-thugging would be fun right there!:lol:

B-lo
12-06-2006, 05:07 PM
I'll kick your ass douchebag!!!

:wink: Just thought a little E-thugging would be fun right there!:lol:Don't sing it..... Bring it!!!!
:cooldude:

SpurzN703
12-07-2006, 11:44 AM
AW..:boohoo: poor little punk bytch can't handle that vulgar language? Stay outta the depths puussaaee:boohoo: ! Actually only you would know what an 11 year old homeless person acts like, That's who you go out looking for at night you piece of sh$t nutt sack!!!:cooldude:

Hell man I cuss like a sailor outside of this website so don't presume to know what the crap I do or like.

You make no sense at all. But I will give you credit b/c soon enough you'll be at 1,000 posts and every single one of them has been you talking smack.

An award that shows how lame you are. A$$wad

B-lo
12-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Hell man I cuss like a sailor outside of this website so don't presume to know what the crap I do or like.

You make no sense at all. But I will give you credit b/c soon enough you'll be at 1,000 posts and every single one of them has been you talking smack.

An award that shows how lame you are. A$$wad Hey as#hole , I'm not presuming anything. I'm just replying to your fukin:boohoo: :boohoo: !! The post thing is not true at all either. I'm not a smack talker, The Bills have no smack to talk. I just don't let punk bytches like you slide, I tell it like it is fuktard!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-07-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm not a smack talker,
At least not a good one. :lol:

The Bills have no smack to talk.
No arguments here. :lol:

I just don't let punk bytches like you slide :cooldude:
Unless they have $20, then they can slide all they want. :lol:

B-lo
12-07-2006, 01:09 PM
At least not a good one. :lol:

No arguments here. :lol:

Unless they have $20, then they can slide all they want. :lol:

:cooldude:I know ulike2bgay, but keep your 20$ personal slide stuff to your self!

like2god
12-07-2006, 01:12 PM
I know ulike2bgay, but keep your 20$ personal slide stuff to your self!

WTF? I was just agreeing with you. :lol:

BTW "Your self" is one word. :wink:

SpurzN703
12-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey as#hole , I'm not presuming anything. I'm just replying to your fukin:boohoo: :boohoo: !! The post thing is not true at all either. I'm not a smack talker, The Bills have no smack to talk. I just don't let punk bytches like you slide, I tell it like it is fuktard!!:cooldude:

Not presuming anything eh? Hmmm you seem to think you know what I do at night biotch.

And you arent a smack talker? Then what the hell have you been doing the last few posts that you respond to?

Holy crap you have no awareness of anything

Mike13
12-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Holy crap you have no awareness of anything

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

TotoreMexico
12-07-2006, 01:59 PM
BTW "Your self" is one word. :wink:

Jills fan...:rolleyes:

SpurzN703
12-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Cocaine's a helluva drug.

No I just think it's plain lack of brain cells. But not from drugs. There is no explanation. He's just nuts

B-lo
12-07-2006, 02:50 PM
WTF? I was just agreeing with you. :lol:

BTW "Your self" is one word. :wink:sorry. That's gotta be a first ,..... so I wasn't ready for an agreement. So I hit the space bar at the wrong time and you want to call me on it? Come on Dexter? give me a break!

B-lo
12-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Not presuming anything eh? Hmmm you seem to think you know what I do at night biotch.

And you arent a smack talker? Then what the hell have you been doing the last few posts that you respond to?

Holy crap you have no awareness of anythingSo let me get this straight:boohoo: boy, It's o.k. for you to say derogatory things to me , but when I retaliate and defend myself I'm fukin nuts?? Your just a little bytch who needs to just put me on ignore if you can't take it!!:cooldude:

SpurzN703
12-07-2006, 04:01 PM
So let me get this straight:boohoo: boy, It's o.k. for you to say derogatory things to me , but when I retaliate and defend myself I'm fukin nuts?? Your just a little bytch who needs to just put me on ignore if you can't take it!!:cooldude:

If I wanted to ignore you, I wouldnt continue running my mouth at you. It's fun.

No big deal man

retired opfinistic
12-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Don't sing it..... Bring it!!!!
:cooldude:Sit yo five dollar ass down, before I make change!

http://www.indamixworldwide.com/html/images/indamix/interviews/TEDDY%20RILEY%20NEW%20JACK%20CITY.jpg

gillderais
12-07-2006, 06:31 PM
No, it's B-lo as in Buffalo. Or B-lo as in your sister and your girl are b-lo- in me right now. :cooldude:

http://www.livescience.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=gay_bison_02.jpg&cap=Homosexual+mounting+between+males+tends+to+be+more+common+than+heterosexual+female-male+copulation+among+American+bison%2C+especially+because+females+only+mate+with+the+bulls+about+once+a+year.+During+mating+season%2C+males+engage+in+same-sex+activities+several+times+a+day.+More+than+55+percent+of+mounting+in+young+males+is+with+the+same+gender.

B-lo
12-07-2006, 09:15 PM
If I wanted to ignore you, I wouldnt continue running my mouth at you. It's fun.

No big deal manIt is fun isn't it!:cooldude:

Mike13
12-07-2006, 10:13 PM
taking it up the *** from Kinzua is fun!:cooldude:

Whatever floats your boat.

B-lo
12-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Whatever floats your boat.Why don't you come back when your countdown's over little punk boy!:cooldude:

Mike13
12-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Why don't you come back when your countdown's over little punk boy!:cooldude:

Why don't you leave and come back when you learn not to say stupid ****?

like2god
12-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Why don't you leave and come back when you learn not to say stupid ****?

We'd never see him again. :lol:

Mike13
12-07-2006, 10:30 PM
We'd never see him again. :lol:

True, he's just too easy to smack around.

B-lo
12-08-2006, 08:42 AM
True, he's just too easy to smack around.
:sidelol: :sidelol: Now that's truly funny sh$t!!! YOU?:sidelol: Yea right!!:sidelol:

SpurzN703
12-08-2006, 10:30 AM
It is fun isn't it!:cooldude:

Of course it is. Just a buncha guys being guys.

You buttpirate :wink:

B-lo
12-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Of course it is. Just a buncha guys being guys.

You buttpirate :wink:Sure is you spermguzzler!

like2god
12-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Sure is you spermguzzler!
What is it with you and all of this gay stuff in every one of your posts? I know that ULike2BGay but this is ridiculous. I'm starting to think that you have a problem, little boy blow. :shakeno:

B-lo
12-08-2006, 11:25 AM
What is it with you and all of this gay stuff in every one of your posts? I know that ULike2BGay but this is ridiculous. I'm starting to think that you have a problem, little boy blow. :shakeno:

:lol: Your funny!!!

NOT!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-08-2006, 11:34 AM
:lol: Your funny!!!

NOT!!!!:cooldude:

You forgot one of these ' and the letter E.

Can you guess where they go, boys and girls? :lol:

retired opfinistic
12-08-2006, 11:36 AM
You forgot one of these ' and the letter E.

Can you guess where they go, boys and girls? :lol:

:cooldude::lol:

you're

:D

like2god
12-08-2006, 11:41 AM

you're

:D

:up:

Congrats opfin, you're officially smarter than the average B-lo. :lol:

retired opfinistic
12-08-2006, 12:02 PM
:up:

Congrats opfin, you're officially smarter than the average B-lo. :lol:That's like being the smartest guy with Downs Syndrome.

like2god
12-08-2006, 12:12 PM
That's like being the smartest guy with Downs Syndrome.

B-lo
12-08-2006, 12:33 PM
:lol: That's mighty big of ya, you take a meaningless e and ' , and turn it into a joke about people w/downs??? cool man, real cool!
:fire:

like2god
12-08-2006, 12:42 PM
That's mighty big of ya, you take a meaningless e and ' , and turn it into a joke about people w/downs??? cool man, real cool!

:(

Sorry B-lo

B-lo
12-08-2006, 12:49 PM
:(

Sorry B-lo Hey it's cool, I've come to see "most" people around here are nothing but hypocrits. Only see things 1 sided....... their side. I just thought the downs thing was a little overboard for any forum? It's no big deal, we ALL make mistakes!

retired opfinistic
12-08-2006, 01:10 PM
That's mighty big of ya, you take a meaningless e and ' , and turn it into a joke about people w/downs??? cool man, real cool!
:fire:Sorry B-Lo, I was quoting the movie 'Waiting'. And comparing those with Downs to you is really unfair to those with the Syndrome.:(

Mike13
12-08-2006, 02:03 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: Now that's truly funny sh$t!!! YOU?:sidelol: Yea right!!:sidelol:

Oh yeah ****ing with you is funny.

B-lo
12-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Oh yeah ****ing with you is funny. How's it feel to get "owned" all day? Because you do, you really do.

SpurzN703
12-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Sure is you spermguzzler!

I'm very far from being gay but I guess the point of talking shidd is to make no flippin' sense.

What a world we live in :evil:

Mike13
12-08-2006, 03:54 PM
How's it feel to get "owned" all day? Because you do, you really do.

You tell me.

Capt. Dick
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
You tell me.

Owned in three words or less.:D

B-lo
12-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Owned in three words or less.:DCaptain Dik is a dikhead! all in 5 words!:D

Capt. Dick
12-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Captain Dik is a dikhead! all in 5 words!:D

That was just plain stupid.

Going through life, both g@y and stupid must be hard for you. You`re like a limp wristed Rainman without the math skills.

bigbry
12-09-2006, 12:25 PM
That was just plain stupid.

Going through life, both g@y and stupid must be hard for you. You`re like a limp wristed Rainman without the math skills.

Hahahahahaahh!

BB

The Confessor
12-09-2006, 12:30 PM

Well, if you want to send me a couple hundred grand, that would be ok too.

Gawd this is a piece of art....Nice write-up Capn.....:wink:

Capt. Dick
12-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Gawd this is a piece of art....Nice write-up Capn.....:wink:

:lol: az, I think that you and I are probably too easily amused, but thanks for the thought.

bigbry
12-10-2006, 12:56 PM

No one cares what you think.
Buffalo fan making judgement calls???? What a joke!
Thats like Pres. Bush saying the Bills will win the Super Bowl by 2008.

BB

B-lo
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
No one cares what you think.
Buffalo fan making judgement calls???? What a joke!
Thats like Pres. Bush saying the Bills will win the Super Bowl by 2008.

BBhEY BIG BRA, No one cares what YOU think, I sure as fuk don't! So why don't you just go find yourself another nice fitting big BRA and STFU!!:cooldude:

bigbry
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
hEY BIG BRA, No one cares what YOU think, I sure as fuk don't! So why don't you just go find yourself another nice fitting big BRA and STFU!!:cooldude:

hEY, wat skool didd u got a degree fom?

BB

B-lo
12-10-2006, 08:28 PM
hEY, wat skool didd u got a degree fom?

BBDA skool of I OWN you!!:cooldude:

The Confessor
12-10-2006, 08:34 PM
hEY BIG BRA, No one cares what YOU think, I sure as fuk don't! So why don't you just go find yourself another nice fitting big BRA and STFU!!:cooldude:

Well, you're close....:shakeno: ..no, no you arent. No one care what YOU think...:sidelol:

You're close, but the fact that there are entire threads outlining what a BLOw-Hard you (B-LO) are shows that we do indeed care what our bretheren think, its you we dont give a PHUC about:wink:

B-lo
12-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Well, you're close....:shakeno: ..no, no you arent. No one care what YOU think...:sidelol:

You're close, but the fact that there are entire threads outlining what a BLOw-Hard you (B-LO) are shows that we do indeed care what our bretheren think, its you we dont give a PHUC about:wink:Then don't post about/to me duchebag!! It's real simple punk bytch!!!:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
12-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Then don't post about/to me duchebag!! It's real simple.

Real simple or real incoherent? google...12 step program, it could change your life.

Capt. Dick
12-11-2006, 05:10 AM
I just have to say You need to come w' something better than that becuse this is fukin WEAAKKK!!

The only thing that`s "weak" in this room is your bowels when you see me log on.:lol:

Phinz4Life
12-11-2006, 06:23 AM
DA skool of I OWN you!!:cooldude:

You really need one of these bro:

http://www.in-home-learning.com/images/Letter%20C.gif

B-lo
12-11-2006, 08:42 AM
The only thing that`s "weak" in this room is your bowels when you see me log on.:lol:
:sidelol: Captain Dikhead , that is the funniest sh$t I heard in a long time. You don't have a clue do ya?:shakeno:

bigbry
12-11-2006, 05:47 PM

Too late Blo.
You had me laughing when you said you had a degree.
We should call you General Mills.

BB

Capt. Dick
12-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Too late Blo.
You had me laughing when you said you had a degree.
We should call you General Mills.

BB

Took him 4 yrs. to get through BK school?:lol: Musta flunked burger flipping 7 semesters.

SpurzN703
12-13-2006, 04:04 PM

Where can I find transcripts to these school? It sounds enlightening