PDA

View Full Version : Roman's 2007 Mock Draft (First Day)

Roman529
11-28-2006, 02:27 PM
OK here is my mock draft based on us picking in around the 15-16th spot....I think we will finish somewhere around 8-8 or 9-7 which should put us right in the middle of the pack draft wise. I think Willis can prop up our LB corp and prepare us for the day Zach is no longer around. Mason Crosby at the K spot gives us a guy who can kick it from 60+ yards, and forget about anyone returning any kickoffs, as he usually kicks it out of the end zone. We have not really had any great Centers since Dwight Stephenson....I think Datish is a top two Center and he should be around come Round 3,,,,definitely a Remington Candidate. I think a nice sleeper pick would be T-Washington in the 4th round, (not trying to be a CU Buffs homer either) this guy hammers people like Ray Lewis.....Jacked Up highlight real stuff. He is only around 5' 11, but weighs around 240 and kills running backs and anyone in his area. I think with Zach Thomas, Crowder, Willis and Washington we would have unreal LB's, Matt Roth and JT as bookends.....then Day 2 BPA.

1ST ROUND: Patrick Willis, LB, Ole Miss
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

2ND ROUND: Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/58115-1.jpeg

3rd round: Doug Datish, Center, The Ohio State U.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/251267-1.jpg

4TH ROUND: THADDAEUS WASHINGTON, LB, COLORADO
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/156492-1.jpg

NJFINSFAN1
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Cannot take a kicker in round two with the help we need!

CitizenSnips
11-28-2006, 02:32 PM
we're not taking a kicker in the 2nd round.

Kyfinsfan
11-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Agree, no kicker in Round 2 - Nugent a few years ago was very similar to Crosby and hasn't transitioned well. Also, I would like to see us go OL before round 3, but without the context of who went where, it's difficult to project at this point. Nice effort though, I like the under-the-radar LB in late rounds as well.

nando03
11-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I'm with everyone else. A Kicker in round two and Huizenga might fire Saban. We need a DT.

The Confessor
11-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Agreed with the kicker...however, if he is still around in round 4........

I really like the Pat Willis and Datish combo. Both would be very nice picks...but I dont think that Willis makes it to 15 or 16

Alex44
11-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Crosby isnt a normal kicker. The guy has hit in practice from 75 yards.

During spring before the season he tried 17 field goals from the distances of 62,65,69, 72, and 75 and hit 60+% of them.

Normally a kicker in the second is a horrible decision but in this case I would have no problem with it

The Confessor
11-28-2006, 02:57 PM

During spring before the season he tried 17 field goals from the distances of 62,65,69, 72, and 75 and hit 60+% of them.

Normally a kicker in the second is a horrible decision but in this case I would have no problem with it

Keep in mind that he is kicking approx 1 mile higher than he would be in Miami.
No way any kicker is worth a 2 in my opinion. Especially with all the O-line and Defensive help we need.

Agent51
11-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Aside from the general "no kicker in round 2" consensus, what about a DB? Just because our DBs have done OK in the past few games does NOT convince me our problems are solved. I haven't even begun to think about mock drafts or seriously scouting people (my current scouting goes as far as watching the games and going "ooo, I'd like him to be a Dolphin", :lol:), so I don't know which DB to nominate in which round, but I think we need to look at one IMO.

Roman529
11-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Keep in mind that he is kicking approx 1 mile higher than he would be in Miami.
No way any kicker is worth a 2 in my opinion. Especially with all the O-line and Defensive help we need.

Crosby kicked a 60 yard field goal against The U...in Miami...I know a 2nd rounder for a kicker sounds crazy....but some experts are even calling Crosby a late first rounder. You guys will never miss Olindo Mare if we get Crosby. Think of all the close games we can win with Crosby. :tongue:

Alex44
11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Crosby kicked a 60 yard field goal against The U...in Miami...I know a 2nd rounder for a kicker sounds crazy....but some experts are even calling Crosby a late first rounder. You guys will never miss Olindo Mare if we get Crosby. Think of all the close games we can win with Crosby. :tongue:

We would have at least gone to overtime with the Jets this year.

But yeah his leg is just amazing. Not only the strength it takes to get it there from 60+ but the accuracy

DearbornDolfan
11-28-2006, 03:15 PM
I though we traded a 2nd Rounder for C-Pep? Or was that the '06 draft?

Agent51
11-28-2006, 03:17 PM
*EDIT* Posted response in wrong thread :smackhead

The Confessor
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM

That was for 06. The Vikes took center Ryan Cook out of "The University of New Mexico". So far he has only played in 1 game, and is slated as the teams #3 Center

The Confessor
11-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Also, I notice a LOT of Dolphins' fans calling for a WR. Just going by THIS mock and assuming it is what will happen (I know it will greatly change, but I'm talking hypothetical here), how many of you would want Saban to trade up one spot and grab Ted Ginn Jr over the DT it has us taking? Remember, this is assuming the draft goes EXACTLY like that mock, so no saying "well I think he'd slip anyway so we wouldn't have trade" or anything like that.

Also, no Troy Smith in round 1, but JaMarcus Russell is going 7th to Tampa Bay?!? Now, I personally think Troy Smith is overrated, but he is a good player and, while I admittedly haven't folloed LSU much this year, Smith seems to have done a lot more than Russell this season (and last if I remember correctly), plus Smith is a lock for the Heisman (:fire:) and Russell was never even in the running, so how is Russell going 7th and Smith isn't even listed :confused:

Troy Smith? How many Heisman winners never even end up in the NFL at all.

Tedd Ginn Jr? Where? Second round? I dont think he is any better than our top 4 recievers now...

Agent51
11-28-2006, 03:21 PM

I don't think we'd miss Mare regardless........ZING! :lol:. But seriously, no matter how good he is, 2nd rounder for a kicker given all the help we need in other places is just NOT something I'm willing to do.

It was last years 2nd rounder, so we are good to go this year. I made the same mistake when I made a little draft situation earlier this year. I said it would be cool to take Brady Quinn in round one and Jeff Samardzija in round 2, since we were looking at a top 5 pick and Jeff was projected as a late first/early 2nd at the time. Then I edited it to say nevermind because we traded our second for Suckpepper, but then I was informed that it was last years, lol. So to make a long astory short, we have a 2nd rounder this year.

Agent51
11-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Troy Smith? How many Heisman winners never even end up in the NFL at all.

Tedd Ginn Jr? Where? Second round? I dont think he is any better than our top 4 recievers now...

Ooops, this was posted in the wrong thread, lol, it was supposed to be in the Draft Countdown thread

BigDogsHunt
11-28-2006, 04:22 PM
we're not taking a kicker in the 2nd round.

Man Law!

BigDogsHunt
11-28-2006, 04:31 PM
That was for 06. The Vikes took center Ryan Cook out of "The University of New Mexico". So far he has only played in 1 game, and is slated as the teams #3 Center

Yup, the only pick we gave up so far from our 2007 draft is the one for Joey to Detroit. Not sure if its still a 6th rounder since performance and playing time play a role in final evaluation of pick value.

DrMultimedia
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM
No way would I take a kicker in the 2nd round. Ever.

MustangFinFan
11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Mike Nugent hasnt performed well? Last game he hit 4-5 field goals...one being a 54 yarder. Sebastian Janikowski was a EARLY EARLY pick, dont remember exactly what...and hes been mediocre really. but i dont think Crosby is gonna fail, question is...which team desperately needs a kicker high enough to pick in Round 2...if we chose him in Round 2, i wouldnt be mad...but he'd be a steal in any other round.

and i like the other picks.

The Confessor
11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Yup, the only pick we gave up so far from our 2007 draft is the one for Joey to Detroit. Not sure if its still a 6th rounder since performance and playing time play a role in final evaluation of pick value.

Why was I thinking we got out of giving them anything? I was thinking that the deadline came and went and the Lions dropped the ball on the whole deal?

If not, then the performance thing would probably drop it to a 6.:wink:

BigDogsHunt
11-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Why was I thinking we got out of giving them anything? I was thinking that the deadline came and went and the Lions dropped the ball on the whole deal?

If not, then the performance thing would probably drop it to a 6.:wink:

It was a close call....but in order to get him in camp to learn our offense etc we had to trade for him. That locked him to us, vs waiting for him to be released and risk other teams getting into the mix, plus by waiting he would have missed a lot of camp and learning curve.

Think its a 6th, but wonder if it could go to a 5th????

We signed him to a new 3yr contract following the trade, and the third year has a huge bonus and base salary due....if we decide to not honor that, we would do the same thing to another team.....dangle him for a trade and use the "camp" angle against them, etc.

NPG
11-28-2006, 06:23 PM
OK here is my mock draft based on us picking in around the 15-16th spot....I think we will finish somewhere around 8-8 or 9-7 which should put us right in the middle of the pack draft wise. I think Willis can prop up our LB corp and prepare us for the day Zach is no longer around. Mason Crosby at the K spot gives us a guy who can kick it from 60+ yards, and forget about anyone returning any kickoffs, as he usually kicks it out of the end zone. We have not really had any great Centers since Dwight Stephenson....I think Datish is a top two Center and he should be around come Round 3,,,,definitely a Remington Candidate. I think a nice sleeper pick would be T-Washington in the 4th round, (not trying to be a CU Buffs homer either) this guy hammers people like Ray Lewis.....Jacked Up highlight real stuff. He is only around 5' 11, but weighs around 240 and kills running backs and anyone in his area. I think with Zach Thomas, Crowder, Willis and Washington we would have unreal LB's, Matt Roth and JT as bookends.....then Day 2 BPA.

http://2006.ontheclockdraft.com/images/players/PatrickWillis.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/big12/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/58115.jpeg

http://media.theinsiders.com/media/image/25/251267.jpg

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/15/156492.jpg

I'm hoping for Posluzny in the first, but Willis is the obvious second choice.

2. Jamarcus Russell, QB LSU
3. Woodley, DE Michigan
4. Zbikowski, S Notre Dame
5. Duckworth, G Auburn

TampaFinsFan01
11-28-2006, 11:21 PM

I don't care if he kicks 80 yard FGs on a regular basis, we don't take a kicker in round two. You find a kicker who can make 80% from inside 40 yards and in the last two minutes. Thats good enough, and you don't find them in the second round. There are 1000 kickers in college football, surely we can find one thats decent that wont cost us what AJ Feely and DC have.

TampaFinsFan01
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM

Think of all the blowouts we can have if we get good position players in this draft.

And trust me, we could take anyone out of the Davie phonebook and I won't miss Mare. If we take a kicker in round two, that b.......d better NEVER miss a kick.

Roman529
11-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Think of all the blowouts we can have if we get good position players in this draft.

And trust me, we could take anyone out of the Davie phonebook and I won't miss Mare. If we take a kicker in round two, that b.......d better NEVER miss a kick.

Do we ever blow anyone out???? Nope, not often. I know conventional thinking says don't draft a kicker in the 2nd round, but I think he is the best kicker in the past 10 years. When Crosby's foot thumps the football it sounds like a canon going off. If you saw him in person you would say let's take him. :tongue:

WPBtoRNOFinFan
11-29-2006, 02:35 AM
Homer fosho

Alex44
11-29-2006, 02:38 AM
Do we ever blow anyone out???? Nope, not often. I know conventional thinking says don't draft a kicker in the 2nd round, but I think he is the best kicker in the past 10 years. When Crosby's foot thumps the football it sounds like a canon going off. If you saw him in person you would say let's take him. :tongue:

I think Im the only one that agrees with you :lol:

unifiedtheory
11-29-2006, 05:27 AM
Man Law!:sidelol:

DonShula84
11-29-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm hoping for Posluzny in the first, but Willis is the obvious second choice.

2. Jamarcus Russell, QB LSU
3. Woodley, DE Michigan
4. Zbikowski, S Notre Dame
5. Duckworth, G Auburn

No way does Woodley last until the 3rd

colmax
11-29-2006, 11:40 AM
No way does Woodley last until the 3rd

You're probably right. But I wouldn't be surprised if he went in the early/mid 2nd.

Dolfan11
11-29-2006, 12:15 PM
I don't think we have a 2nd round pick since we got Culpepper for it. Same goes for our 5th and Harrington.

If we draft a kicker in any round other than the 7th, this organization deserves to be relocated. There's no way we draft a kicker. It's idiotic, especially in the 2nd, and with every single position a much higher priority than kicker.

colmax
11-29-2006, 12:31 PM
I don't think we have a 2nd round pick since we got Culpepper for it. Same goes for our 5th and Harrington.

If we draft a kicker in any round other than the 7th, this organization deserves to be relocated. There's no way we draft a kicker. It's idiotic, especially in the 2nd, and with every single position a much higher priority than kicker.

(Pssst......Over here) We gave up a 2006 2nd rounder for C-pepp......:wink:

Mike13
11-29-2006, 12:46 PM

That was last year's draft! Christ every other day people say we don't have a second round pick when we do!

I wouldn't take a kicker in the second round, I agreewith getting Willis and that center.
We could have more picks if Saban trades someone, which is a possibility.

MrEd
11-29-2006, 02:34 PM
(Pssst......Over here) We gave up a 2006 2nd rounder for C-pepp......:wink:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

it seems they dont listen do they?

dozens of people have informed them over and over and they continue to believe that it was a 2007 2nd round pick...

man, i guess they didnt watch last year's draft where we had no 2nd rounder...

i'll help you out as well:

WE HAVE OUR 2007 2ND ROUND PICK

:lol:

The Confessor
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM

....psssst..... Ahem...Actually I think it is a 2 next year, and a 1 and 3 in 08...but dont tell anybody that you heard it here.:wink:

and as for Jamarcus Russell at 2:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

my 2 cents
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM

http://2006.ontheclockdraft.com/images/players/PatrickWillis.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/big12/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/58115.jpeg

http://media.theinsiders.com/media/image/25/251267.jpg

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/15/156492.jpg

I'll take a shot....
1)Sam Baker ot, USC
2)Aaron Sears ot/og, Tennessee
3)Dallas Sartz olb, USC
4)Kevin Kolb, qb, Houston
5)Traded
6)mike Walker wr, UCF
7)Tony Ugoh, OG Arkansas

Roman529
11-29-2006, 03:56 PM
I'll take a shot....
1)Sam Baker ot, USC
3)Dallas Sartz olb, USC
5)Traded
6)mike Walker wr, UCF
7)Tony Ugoh, OG Arkansas

I like Kolb...he makes some nice throws...I would also be ok with Tyler Palko from Pitt....I think they could battle Lemon for the 3rd QB spot.

Stitches
11-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Though Willis is a very nice player, I doubt we would draft him, simply because of the position he plays. We need another OLB, and even if we get one in FA, Crowder is supposed to take over Zach's spot eventually, so we would need another OLB, not another MLB.

Stitches
11-29-2006, 04:50 PM
I'll take a shot....
1)Sam Baker ot, USC
3)Dallas Sartz olb, USC
5)Traded
6)mike Walker wr, UCF
7)Tony Ugoh, OG Arkansas

I would be ho hum about this draft. I'm fine with Baker, if he shows he can be a franchise left tackle. Not very high on Sears, if we drafted another OL, I'd want it to be a C. I see us filling one of our guard holes in FA this offseason. Kolb I would be ok with(again ho hum), except for the fact that that would be like 5 draft picks spent on the QB position in the past 3 drafts. I think BPA in the 7th, and I can't say I know anything about Ugoh and I know it's early, but I just imagine there will be a more influential prospect than a developmental guard at that spot.

Kyfinsfan
11-29-2006, 07:04 PM
I'll take a shot....
1)Sam Baker ot, USC
3)Dallas Sartz olb, USC
5)Traded
6)mike Walker wr, UCF
7)Tony Ugoh, OG Arkansas

IF we walk away with that draft...I would be thrilled!

Dolfan11
11-29-2006, 10:46 PM
:confused: I knew that we gave up our second round pick this season for Culpepper. My mistake, must have gotten confused by posting I thought it was this upcoming season. We still shouldn't draft a kicker. I rather have Olindo or Vanderjagt than a rookie kicker.

tonto_phin
11-29-2006, 11:01 PM
is there a Colorado player we can take in the first round too?

that would be great

my 2 cents
12-01-2006, 04:47 PM
I would be ho hum about this draft. I'm fine with Baker, if he shows he can be a franchise left tackle. Not very high on Sears, if we drafted another OL, I'd want it to be a C. I see us filling one of our guard holes in FA this offseason. Kolb I would be ok with(again ho hum), except for the fact that that would be like 5 draft picks spent on the QB position in the past 3 drafts. I think BPA in the 7th, and I can't say I know anything about Ugoh and I know it's early, but I just imagine there will be a more influential prospect than a developmental guard at that spot.

I guess I know why I am not a scout now...Tony Ugoh is now on Mel Kipers big board...this guy is a beast, I thought he was under the radar...guess not....If you get to watch Florida/Arkansas watch Ugoh ...he finishes blocks when the trainer comes out to pick up his assigned guy 35 yards down field....also Saban tried to recruit Ugoh at LSU.

Stitches
12-01-2006, 05:02 PM
I guess I know why I am not a scout now...Tony Ugoh is now on Mel Kipers big board...this guy is a beast, I thought he was under the radar...guess not....If you get to watch Florida/Arkansas watch Ugoh ...he finishes blocks when the trainer comes out to pick up his assigned guy 35 yards down field....also Saban tried to recruit Ugoh at LSU.

I just assumed he was a developmental guard since in the mock he was going in the 7th. Like I said, I had never heard of him before.

PhinSoldia
12-01-2006, 05:38 PM

no we wont but we will deffinately be missing potential starters on both sides of the ball...Crosby just isnt worth it to me...no kicker is...not that high when game changing play-makers are still there for the taking

Roman529
12-01-2006, 05:42 PM
no we wont but we will deffinately be missing potential starters on both sides of the ball...Crosby just isnt worth it to me...no kicker is...not that high when game changing play-makers are still there for the taking

Kickers win or lose as many games as any players on the field....so when you are talking about "game changing" guys I think losing Mare and adding a guy like Crosby wins us 1-2 extra games, or prevents us from losing 1-2 games from Mare's shanks. :tantrum:

Alex44
12-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Kickers win or lose as many games as any players on the field....so when you are talking about "game changing" guys I think losing Mare and adding a guy like Crosby wins us 1-2 extra games, or prevents us from losing 1-2 games from Mare's shanks. :tantrum:

Crosby is awesome :yes:

How can anyone say a kicker isnt important? If Mare had made his kicks we would have two extra wins right now most likely, two wins IMO is enough of an impact for me to take a player in the second

miamiron
12-01-2006, 06:02 PM
YOUR FIRED JUST LIKE DAVE AND RICK!!

Kicker in the second round...Don't think so!!!

SECfootball
12-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Datish will be gone by our pick. Isn't he the #1 rated center in the draft?

MrEd
12-02-2006, 07:24 PM

Centers dont get picked in the top 15...we'll actually have first dibs on either a top C or top NT at around pick 17-21...where we will be picking

we may have a shot at a top S...but only if Saban has already made up his mind to move Jason Allen over to CB, which I still doubt. There may also be a good CB there too.

I dont forsee an OLB because I think Saban will go for Adalius Thomas via FA before the draft.

But all the 1st round WRs and LTs will be gone by our pick, I think

colmax
12-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Though Willis is a very nice player, I doubt we would draft him, simply because of the position he plays. We need another OLB, and even if we get one in FA, Crowder is supposed to take over Zach's spot eventually, so we would need another OLB, not another MLB.

The thing about Willis though is that he has the size and the speed to play anywhere. A scout was quoted in sayin that he could play in any system anywhere because the guy is that good. Since Miami is a 3-4/4-3, this guy can definitely contribute along with Channing.

PhinSoldia
12-02-2006, 09:08 PM

OK our first class from two years...using hindsight alone would you have rather given up Matt Roth or Crowder for Nugent? Crosby is probably twenty times better than Mike Nugent but the point is we are in need fo still alot of peices that Saban clearly wont break the FA bank for and there are alot of FA kickers that want a shot and will play for sticks and make the chip shotsn that Mare will miss

PhinSoldia
12-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Crosby is awesome :yes:

How can anyone say a kicker isnt important? If Mare had made his kicks we would have two extra wins right now most likely, two wins IMO is enough of an impact for me to take a player in the second

in what games? what games did we play well in and Mare "lost" based on his poor kicking.

OH alex off topic what do you think abotu the marlins new Skipper

PhinSoldia
12-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Centers dont get picked in the top 15...we'll actually have first dibs on either a top C or top NT at around pick 17-21...where we will be picking

we may have a shot at a top S...but only if Saban has already made up his mind to move Jason Allen over to CB, which I still doubt. There may also be a good CB there too.

I dont forsee an OLB because I think Saban will go for Adalius Thomas via FA before the draft.

But all the 1st round WRs and LTs will be gone by our pick, I think

bunkly and Ngata was gone by the 13 pick so while i agree that great centers can be taken in the late first round and the second...no the great DT's are taken earlier than 17

and what proof has been given that Saban and company has gone for big FA names? Peterson? Arrington? No we wont get a big name in FA. our next game changer at the LB position will be brought in like this.....With thier selection the Miami Dolphins select....

Da_Franchise
12-02-2006, 09:43 PM
It kills me when I see people say we should not go after a kicker in the 2nd because there are other playmakers available, and a kicker can't be a playmaker. How many games have been won single-handedly by kickers? A great kicker does great things for a team. See reference New England Patriots and kick Adam Vinetieri (sp?).

Brown42000
12-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Willis won't be around for the 15th or 16th pick he will be a top ten pick and I want the Fins to draft Mason Crosby the guy can kcik and make a 70 yard field goal and Miami definitly needs a kicker because Mare is done.

Roman529
12-02-2006, 10:30 PM

Datish is considered to be in the top 2 in Centers, BUT most have him going in the late 2nd round or early 3rd round......centers are not really a high commodity.

MrEd
12-03-2006, 12:30 AM
bunkly and Ngata was gone by the 13 pick so while i agree that great centers can be taken in the late first round and the second...no the great DT's are taken earlier than 17

and what proof has been given that Saban and company has gone for big FA names? Peterson? Arrington? No we wont get a big name in FA. our next game changer at the LB position will be brought in like this.....With thier selection the Miami Dolphins select....

This will be Saban's 3rd offseason. He went from bad cap situation to a little better cap situation to a 'great' situation.

Saban finally has the cap space to spend the money. He "will" spend the dough for 2 big names. Watch.

Thomas and Steinbach...:wink:

MrEd
12-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Datish is considered to be in the top 2 in Centers, BUT most have him going in the late 2nd round or early 3rd round......centers are not really a high commodity.

I agree that C's are usually 2nd round picks. But just as NYJ picked the best C in the draft in the late 1st round...the best C in the draft is usually gone by the end of the 1st or the "beginning" of the 2nd.

We wont be picking in the beginning of the 2nd...which means that if we dont pick our C in the late first...we may lose our chance at the top 2 C's by the time we pick in the 2nd round.

Now if we end up with a "mid" round selection...then, yeah, I'd take my chances and wait to pick the 2nd best C in the 2nd round.

In this scenario our best bang for our buck in the mid 1st round would probably be NT, TE, CB.

PhinSoldia
12-03-2006, 03:08 AM
This will be Saban's 3rd offseason. He went from bad cap situation to a little better cap situation to a 'great' situation.

Saban finally has the cap space to spend the money. He "will" spend the dough for 2 big names. Watch.

Thomas and Steinbach...:wink:

we had the money to go ten down and get arrington like he wanted but we only offered 8 i believe it was...so its just not the cap situation...he loves the guys we have now and if there is a better option it will be coming from the draft...not briggs not thomas.....draft...whoever that may be

King Felix
12-03-2006, 06:15 AM
is there a Colorado player we can take in the first round too?

that would be great:lol: