PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Harrington Overthrow???

EAZY 0
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
I would have to say in the game against Chicago, the drive after Jason Allen's INT. Harrington had a wide open Chris Chambers, easy 6 points...OVERTHROWN!

two plays later, wide open Marty Booker, easy 6 points...OVERTHROWN!

themole
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM
I would have to say in the game against Chicago, the drive after Jason Allen's INT. Harrington had a wide open Chris Chambers, easy 6 points...OVERTHROWN!

:sidelol: OMG, you are going to dice and slice the mans overthrows now?

I vote this post for least favorite OVERKILL post.

Vertical Limit
11-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Wow, this is a pathetic topic. Just wait, I'm going to make a topic about least favorite Dan Marino's overthrow. I mean, it's not like he was perfect either.

DePhinistr8
11-28-2006, 04:23 PM
how about his least favorite handoff, or least favorite audible, or least favorite completed pass?
wheee!!!

Coral Reefer
11-28-2006, 04:23 PM

:sleep:

This should definitely be admitted immediately into spam as it's not a topic worthy of any discussion.

Going out of your way to campaign against our QB without even an intelligent discussion on it.

:spamkill:

EAZY 0
11-28-2006, 04:26 PM

This should definitely be admitted immediately into spam as it's not a topic worthy of any discussion.

Going out of your way to campaign against our QB without even an intelligent discussion on it.

this is a legitimate question. your reply to this thread however, is illegitimate.

SCall13
11-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Talk About Spam.

DePhinistr8
11-28-2006, 04:27 PM
this is a legitimate question. your reply to this thread however, is illegitimate.

legitimate in what sense? it's just like asking "what's zach least favorite missed tackle" or "what's ronnie's least favorite no-gain run" ... it's insipid

Dolphination73
11-28-2006, 04:33 PM

Dude... F'n Grow Up!!! :fire:

MrEd
11-28-2006, 04:36 PM

nah, it was the one against KC where the commentators almost screams:

That was such a "bad" thow that not even the CB could've made a play on it!!!

I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dol-Fan Dupree
11-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow, this is a pathetic topic. Just wait, I'm going to make a topic about least favorite Dan Marino's overthrow. I mean, it's not like he was perfect either.

I can't think of my least favorite Dan Marino overthrow

BigTallChris
11-28-2006, 04:37 PM
I was going to post something negative about this thread, but why bother.....um wait, did I just... .

MrEd
11-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Dude... F'n Grow Up!!! :fire:

He's just reminding us and keeping us in perspective just in case we go blind because of the winning streak and mistakenly forget how horrible Joey is!!!

Hopefully he can show that he's improved and finally "GO TO CHAMBERS!!" :confused:

and "THROW IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!!" :tantrum:

:sidelol:

MrEd
11-28-2006, 04:42 PM
legitimate in what sense? it's just like asking "what's zach least favorite missed tackle" or "what's ronnie's least favorite no-gain run" ... it's insipid

Ooh, the ronnie's least favorite no-gain run is next....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ronnie gets me mad some times!:tantrum:

Especially when you can see a wide open hole he could've hit instead of just running "RIGHT INTO THE PILE"!!! or "Man, Ronnie!!! You could've taken it outside and AT LEAST gotten 5 yards...or 10 yards if you 'accelerated' and used that speed you were 'supposed' to have in the combines!!!":fire:

Flame
11-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Here we are, discussing overthrown passes.

themole
11-28-2006, 04:43 PM
He's just reminding us and keeping us in perspective just in case we go blind because of the winning streak and mistakenly forget how horrible Joey is!!!

Hopefully he can show that he's improved and finally "GO TO CHAMBERS!!" :confused:

and "THROW IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!!" :tantrum:

:sidelol:

For what? To only see chambers drop another one?:shakeno:

MrEd
11-28-2006, 04:44 PM

We've already done that... we've concluded that Joey thows too many inaccurate throws!

Vertical Limit
11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
:spam:

MrEd
11-28-2006, 04:45 PM

stop mistaking Chambers with Hagan

Chambers is #84!!!

Did you forget that Joey is scared to throw it deep to Chambers?

And when he does...well, you see what happens: INTERCEPTION!!!:shakeno:

MrEd
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM

He compared him to Dan!!! :eek:

Shawn-l
11-28-2006, 04:49 PM

Did you take ur meds today? That kind of stress is not healthy. Ease up on the man, once he settles in he'll be fine. Usually an overthrow is either a rushed pass cause the QB thinks he's about to get hit or nervousness from the position of the DB. Both are usually cured once a QB settles down. Remember, Joey came into camp late, was listed as the backup from then till about the 4th game of the season all while trying to learn a whole new offensive scheme with players he wasn't even familiar with. Give the man a chance.

They honestly need to come out with medication for Miami fans. As if all of us are perfect, yet, our sports players have to be? Damn, if you rely that much on a sports team to raise your self image, you should look inward not out.

Vertical Limit
11-28-2006, 04:50 PM
He compared him to Dan!!! :eek:
:rolleyes:

Learn to read. In what way was I comparing Joey Harrington to Dan Marino? I simply said, let's start a topic about least favorite Dan Marino overthrow.

D_BO
11-28-2006, 04:53 PM
stop mistaking Chambers with Hagan

Chambers is #84!!!

Did you forget that Joey is scared to throw it deep to Chambers?

And when he does...well, you see what happens: INTERCEPTION!!!:shakeno:

Nah, when Joey actually gets the throw on target for an easy catch you can count on 84 to get the dropsies.. Now, if it were somewhat overthrown to the point where 84 had to lay out for it, he's money!

Aqua4Ever04
11-28-2006, 05:02 PM

These were two of the throws that I was critiquing Joey on so much before last week @ Detroit. He is very inaccurate downfield and needs to start hitting these passes when we start playing some better teams like Jacksonville and New England. That being said, I'm content with Joey at QB after his performance on Turkey Day. I really hope he can continue that.

Aqua4Ever04
11-28-2006, 05:05 PM

I'm getting tired of the knocks on Chambers.

themole
11-28-2006, 05:26 PM

Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn!

bluehaze
11-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Finheaven would be a better place without threads like these!

Aqua4Ever04
11-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Finheaven would be a better place without threads like these!

I want to know why it's okay for people to critique Daunte but not Joey. Also, people call out Chambers after a poor performance and claim Ronnie is a bust after one bad game, but if someone knocks on Joey (who actully deserves it most of the time) everyone blows up.

Benched
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh I don't know, how about all of them?

MarinoEqualsGod
11-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn!

dating yourself a bit?

themole
11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
dating yourself a bit?

:lol: It was a test, to see who the learned were. It's also posted right under my avatar.

malzj
11-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Let's change the question a little bit... "what is your FAVORITE overthrow?"

My favorite overthrow was when he threw it so far that nobody could catch it. At least he didn't overthrow it a little and the CB catch it. muwhahahaha

MrEd
11-28-2006, 09:41 PM

I know...they are mixing him up with Hagan and "ignoring" the fact that Joey doesn't throw downfield to him...and when he has, he overthrows or underthrows an INT!

MrEd
11-28-2006, 09:45 PM
I want to know why it's okay for people to critique Daunte but not Joey. Also, people call out Chambers after a poor performance and claim Ronnie is a bust after one bad game, but if someone knocks on Joey (who actully deserves it most of the time) everyone blows up.

everyone doesn't blow up...it is just those who didn't want DC over Brees to begin with in the offseason...

if you pay attention and read between the lines...they just want a white QB instead of a black one :boohoo:

Rocky Raccoon
11-28-2006, 09:46 PM
are you serious?

dude, look at this thread :shakeno:

least favorite overthrow? They all are my "least favorite" I want him to hit them all.

Rocky Raccoon
11-28-2006, 09:47 PM
everyone doesn't blow up...it is just those who didn't want DC over Brees to begin with in the offseason...

if you pay attention and read between the lines...they just want a white QB instead of a black one :boohoo:

yup, you got me :rolleyes:

Coral Reefer
11-28-2006, 09:51 PM

This thread has nothing to do with thoughtful critique.
It's a lame arse joke of a thread trying to mock any actual debate on the issue.

There's a big difference in a thread where people discuss Chambers and his strengths/weaknesses compared to a stupid thread adding nothing to a discussion like "Least favorite Chambers pass drop".

It is spamtastic though, that I'll give him.

Coral Reefer
11-28-2006, 09:53 PM

Jesus, I knew you were a talking horse but I had no idea you talked out of the horses rear.

What a tool.

SkapePhin
11-28-2006, 10:00 PM
What is your least favorite Daunte sack? You have almost 30 to choose from.

SkapePhin
11-28-2006, 10:01 PM

This is just flatout ignorant. When all else fails, pull the race card, eh?

retired opfinistic
11-28-2006, 10:05 PM

two plays later, wide open Marty Booker, easy 6 points...OVERTHROWN!I vote that this crap goes to spam, as it is my least favorite moronic thread.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
11-28-2006, 10:07 PM

if you pay attention and read between the lines...they just want a white QB instead of a black one :boohoo:MrEd! Always the Horse's ass. I guess Saban got ripped apart because he's black, Mare too!:lol:

themole
11-28-2006, 10:13 PM

I hope one of the Mods bust your chops over an uncalled for statement such as this!

They do a very good job of keeping this place civil and there is no room for race baiting such as you just spewed. It's down right PETTY!

The pros and cons of our two quarterbacks or the one that might have been, are based solely on ability and health status not skin color!

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.

And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?

Well listen to this. I am Mister Ed.:fire:

bluehaze
11-28-2006, 10:38 PM
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.

And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?

Well listen to this. I am Mister Ed.:fire:

:sidelol: OMG post of the day!!! :sidelol:

P.S. It's nice to see Eazy 0's threads finally ending up where they belong :up:

themole
11-28-2006, 10:52 PM
:sidelol: OMG post of the day!!! :sidelol:

P.S. It's nice to see Eazy 0's threads finally ending up where they belong :up:

Easy O, is still a puppy. I suspect his post will get better in time.

As for the famous Mr. ED...there is no hope.:shakeno:

Mike13
11-28-2006, 11:22 PM

Can you say major TOS violation?

This is a warning, there will be no racial slurs in here of any kind! You will receive points and time off if the infraction merits it. Please take this to heart, as this will be your only warning! If you see any racial slurs please report them using the reporting icon. Thanks

C ya!

MrEd
11-29-2006, 12:50 PM
This is just flatout ignorant. When all else fails, pull the race card, eh?

oh so now you are pretending that it dont exist??? Oh brother...:rolleyes2

Mike13
11-29-2006, 01:15 PM

If that was the case wouldn't we have an all white team?
Now we now you aren't Mr Ed's head, your his ass.

themole
11-29-2006, 01:27 PM

I think you are proving that it does. Only not in the way you inferred. There is no place on this message board, not even the POFO this topic can be discussed civilly, because it, in and of itself, is such a twisted and convoluted mess! A word to the wise, would be to drop it now and don't go there again.

retired opfinistic
11-29-2006, 02:31 PM
oh so now you are pretending that it dont exist??? Oh brother...:rolleyes2How deep in the cesspool do you dig to find the **** you post? The race card is the weakest card to play, especially in pro football where the predominant number of players are of a non-caucasian persuasion! Bashing a player achieves nothing positive, it only ignites tempers and divides the fanbase. You should turn your negativity towards the Bills, a much more deserving target.