PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Nick Saban

Professor Von K
11-29-2006, 12:39 AM
Dear Mr. Saban,

It would seem that you're coaching abilities are beyond question -- you have truly turned the Dolphins into a force on the football field. Unfortunatley, I believe you may have accidently marked your calender wrong. The pre-season actually ends in September -- those games you played in October were real. Please notify your players, as they too seem to misunderstand the season does not start in November.

Yours faithfully,
Evan

Mike13
11-29-2006, 12:42 AM
Moved to Spam in 3, 2...

Agent Mulder
11-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Dear Mr. Saban,

It would seem that you're coaching abilities are beyond question -- you have truly turned the Dolphins into a force on the football field. Unfortunatley, I believe you may have accidently marked your calender wrong. The pre-season actually ends in September -- those games you played in October were real. Please notify your players, as they too seem to misunderstand the season does not start in November.

Yours faithfully,
Evan

:ban:

MR NFLFAN
11-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Dear Mr. Saban,

Yours faithfully,
Evan

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :tantrum:

dolphinsfan69
11-29-2006, 01:28 AM
:ban:

Now how is that post worth a ban??? I understand getting rid of this thread, but why does this deserve a ban in your opinion??

HaRdKoReXXX
11-29-2006, 01:29 AM
nice first post buddy...