PDA

View Full Version : Merged /Check Out The Jag's Message Board!

EAZY 0
11-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Anyone tryin to go to some Jaguars' message boards and wreak some havoc???

Lets beat them before the game, during the game, and after the game!

:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 11:10 AM

Better yet, we'll bring the havoc to you. The 904 will be invading your house this weekend! I plan on partying in the 954 before the game, watching Stroud, Ingram, McCray, and Henderson beat down Joey Harrington during the game, and celebrating at my hotel after the game!:D

EAZY 0
11-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Better yet, we'll bring the havoc to you. The 904 will be invading your house this weekend! I plan on partying in the 954 before the game, watching Stroud, Ingram, McCray, and Henderson beat down Joey Harrington during the game, and celebrating at my hotel after the game!:D

you , your team, and your whole town aint nothin but a bunch of punks

:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

ottie35
11-30-2006, 11:22 AM

You guys looked great against buffalo....I mean losman is the best QB ever, and you couldnt stop him....this one could get ugly early!!

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 11:40 AM
you , your team, and your whole town aint nothin but a bunch of punks

:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Y'all are nothin but a bunch of Yankees who don't give a crap about the Phins down there. Everytime I watch a Jets vs Phins game in Miami, all I see is green and white and hear J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! At least up here we support Florida teams. GO JAGS! GO GATORS!

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 11:49 AM
Better yet, we'll bring the havoc to you. The 904 will be invading your house this weekend! I plan on partying in the 954 before the game, watching Stroud, Ingram, McCray, and Henderson beat down Joey Harrington during the game, and celebrating at my hotel after the game!:DOrder a big plate of crow and a glass of shut the hell up for the party!:cooldude:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Y'all are nothin but a bunch of Yankees who don't give a crap about the Phins down there. Everytime I watch a Jets vs Phins game in Miami, all I see is green and white and hear J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! At least up here we support Florida teams. GO JAGS! GO GATORS!

Really? Because I'm sure true fans dont jump off the bandwagon when your city gains a team.

EAZY 0
11-30-2006, 12:03 PM
mb.jaguars.com

"62-7"

those losers have nothing to talk about except the score to one game. i guess when you are a jags fan thats all you have to mention of their pathetic existence.

PhinsRock
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Those "losers" went 12-4 last year, so what does that make our 9-7 team from last year? I don't like the Jags, especially when they play my Fins, but lets get real, losers isn't exactly a moniker I would attach to the Jags.

EAZY 0
11-30-2006, 12:07 PM
anything out of jacksonville is terrible...hopefully they dont bring the jacksonville stench to south florida...

12-4 doesnt mean anything when you choke routinely in the playoffs

Desides
11-30-2006, 12:10 PM
12-4 doesnt mean anything when you choke routinely in the playoffs

Bingo. Just ask "Pay-me-a-ton" Manning.

EAZY 0
11-30-2006, 12:11 PM
those loser admin's deleted all my posts...what a bunch of crap

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Y'all are nothin but a bunch of Yankees who don't give a crap about the Phins down there. Everytime I watch a Jets vs Phins game in Miami, all I see is green and white and hear J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! At least up here we support Florida teams. GO JAGS! GO GATORS!I've been in West Palm longer than you've been wiping your own ass, you inbred douchebag. I'll be here long after the Jags have been uprooted and moved to a city worthy of an NFL franchise. Finfans support the team, rain or shine, we can't help that SoFla is beautiful enough to attact the North Easterners.

PyroDOLFAN
11-30-2006, 12:32 PM
O well,
They should shut up when we beat them in our home turf to show who really owns Flordia. GO FINS!

B-lo
11-30-2006, 12:35 PM
You guys looked great against buffalo....I mean losman is the best QB ever, and you couldnt stop him....this one could get ugly early!!Losman's not the best q.b. ever it's Joey you fukin HOMER!!!! Losman is not a great q.b. right now, he's starting to play better, And improve, just like Joey, but you fukin MORON's think JOEY is your next coming of Marino??? And that's fukin
:sidelol: :sidelol:

Benched
11-30-2006, 12:38 PM
mb.jaguars.com

"62-7"

those losers have nothing to talk about except the score to one game. i guess when you are a jags fan thats all you have to mention of their pathetic existence.Pathetic existance? They've made the playoffs 5 out of the 10 years that they've been a team and you're calling them pathetic? :lol:

yellowpyro
11-30-2006, 12:38 PM
I got this from on of their post look how scared they are of JT.

"The trick this week is to slow the Dolphins pass rush by controlling Dolphins DE Jason Taylor who has 9 sacks and two interceptions for TD's."

Benched
11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
I got this from on of their post look how scared they are of JT.

"The trick this week is to slow the Dolphins pass rush by controlling Dolphins DE Jason Taylor who has 9 sacks and two interceptions for TD's."They sound like educated fans.

B-lo
11-30-2006, 12:40 PM

Can't handle it yourself? I see how you are. I'd hate to be on your side in a fight," hey let's go whip these dude's as#", " you guys go I'll be there in a minute"!:lol: What a fukin pussae!!:sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Y'all are nothin but a bunch of Yankees who don't give a crap about the Phins down there. Everytime I watch a Jets vs Phins game in Miami, all I see is green and white and hear J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! At least up here we support Florida teams. GO JAGS! GO GATORS!Isn't half your uppper deck a set of gigantic seat covers??? :confused:

3Ply Stagliano
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
The Jags hardly deserve to be called losers. As of right now they're one game better off than Miami and have a (Albeit slight) winning record.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Losman's not the best q.b. ever it's Joey you fukin HOMER!!!! Losman is not a great q.b. right now, he's starting to play better, And improve, just like Joey, but you fukin MORON's think JOEY is your next coming of Marino??? And that's fukin
:sidelol: :sidelol:Blo Blo Blo ... stop the Joltin' Joey Harrington Hating :lol:.

Truth is both QBs have stepped it up. Loss-man may actually - gulp - be a decent QB SOMEday.

There, I said it. No more compliments .... EVER!!

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Losman's not the best q.b. ever it's Joey you fukin HOMER!!!! Losman is not a great q.b. right now, he's starting to play better, And improve, just like Joey, but you fukin MORON's think JOEY is your next coming of Marino??? And that's fukin
:sidelol: :sidelol:I'll join you in a chuckle there, Bloboy (:sidelol: :sidelol: ) He's def not the next Marino, but if he keeps his head straight and the TD/INT ratio right, he'll be servicable for a year or three. As long as he's not the next Feidler!:eek:

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 12:48 PM
I've been in West Palm longer than you've been wiping your own ass, you inbred douchebag. I'll be here long after the Jags have been uprooted and moved to a city worthy of an NFL franchise. Finfans support the team, rain or shine, we can't help that SoFla is beautiful enough to attact the North Easterners.Exactly!!!!

And I went to the Jets-Dolphins game in '04 when we were 0-3 coming in. There were lots of Jet fans, mind you, but they were cleary clearly the overwhelming minority, even during that dire situation.

Last time I checked, we never had to put decorative Dolphin seat covers over half the upper deck.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 12:48 PM
Feidler!:eek:
:fire::(:boohoo::mad::shakeno:

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 12:53 PM
I've been in West Palm longer than you've been wiping your own ass, you inbred douchebag. I'll be here long after the Jags have been uprooted and moved to a city worthy of an NFL franchise. Finfans support the team, rain or shine, we can't help that SoFla is beautiful enough to attact the North Easterners.

Then why was this game almost blacked out in South Florida? Also, why have you had playoff games of all things blacked out? Dolphins vs. Ravens a few years back ring a bell moron? Read some of your board's recent posts about crowd attendence before you resort to personal attacks. As for uprooting a team, y'all just might find yourselves in the running. Good luck in getting all those Blue State Yankees to allow your cities to assist with a new stadium when it comes time for one. The Marlins will most likely bee the first of your teams uprooted because of the stadium issue.:fire:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 12:53 PM
but you fukin MORON's think JOEY is your next coming of Marino??? And that's fukin
:sidelol: :sidelol:

I haven't seen anyone that has said that, well thats typical Bloboy:Open mouth insert foot.

Mike13
11-30-2006, 12:58 PM
Those "losers" went 12-4 last year, so what does that make our 9-7 team from last year? I don't like the Jags, especially when they play my Fins, but lets get real, losers isn't exactly a moniker I would attach to the Jags.

They had an easy schedule, oh and they have yet to have any sembalance of a consistent team.

Then why was this game almost blacked out in South Florida? Also, why have you had playoff games of all things blacked out? Dolphins vs. Ravens a few years back ring a bell moron? Read some of your board's recent posts about crowd attendence before you resort to personal attacks. As for uprooting a team, y'all just might find yourselves in the running. Good luck in getting all those Blue State Yankees to allow your cities to assist with a new stadium when it comes time for one. The Marlins will most likely bee the first of your teams uprooted because of the stadium issue.:fire:11-30-2006 11:48 AM

:lol: The Dolphins aren't going anywhere. And You'll find nothing but true fans here.

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Then why was this game almost blacked out in South Florida? Also, why have you had playoff games of all things blacked out? Dolphins vs. Ravens a few years back ring a bell moron?
It's been a long time since a blackout, numbnuts.

Read some of your board's recent posts about crowd attendence before you resort to personal attacks.
:boohoo: Did I hurt your feelings?

As for uprooting a team, y'all just might find yourselves in the running. Good luck in getting all those Blue State Yankees to allow your cities to assist with a new stadium when it comes time for one. The Marlins will most likely bee the first of your teams uprooted because of the stadium issue.:fire:I'm no baseball fan, I'll be happy as hell when we don't have to play on infield dirt anymore. And I'd look into some of Wayne H's plans for the future of Dolphin Stadium and the plans he's trying to set in motion, this team'll be here long term. Enjoy the game Sunday, and don't cry in your beer when we hand you another loss.

B-lo
11-30-2006, 01:12 PM
I haven't seen anyone that has said that, well thats typical Bloboy:Open mouth insert foot.Did you see quotes around that ret@rd?? NO!! That means that you talk like he's the next Marino, Nobody quoted anybody here fukhead.... stay in school and you will learn what quoting someone means!!! You are Typical school boy sh$T!!:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Did you see quotes around that ret@rd?? NO!! That means that you talk like he's the next Marino, Nobody quoted anybody here fukhead.... stay in school and you will learn what quoting someone means!!! You are Typical school boy sh$T!!:lol:are the courses after the night school spelling classes at the 'y'?

steeda
11-30-2006, 01:17 PM
B-lo,
You live in ft lauderdale and you're a bills fan? Did you live in buffalo earlier on? I don't see many bills fans here in wpb, although i do have some buddies that follow the bills. It's fun to start talking crap back and forth, but all in good fun.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Then why was this game almost blacked out in South Florida? Also, why have you had playoff games of all things blacked out? Dolphins vs. Ravens a few years back ring a bell moron? Read some of your board's recent posts about crowd attendence before you resort to personal attacks. As for uprooting a team, y'all just might find yourselves in the running. Good luck in getting all those Blue State Yankees to allow your cities to assist with a new stadium when it comes time for one. The Marlins will most likely bee the first of your teams uprooted because of the stadium issue.:fire:Again, your upper deck - even for MNF - is more vinyl than humanity!

STFU!!!

Besides, our stadium is plenty fine for years to come. And when the time came, ole' Joe Robbie had no problem securing financing!

Mike13
11-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Did you see quotes around that ret@rd?? NO!! That means that you talk like he's the next Marino, Nobody quoted anybody here fukhead.... stay in school and you will learn what quoting someone means!!! You are Typical school boy sh$T!!:lol:

You said morons. Notice how that is a plural word, implying that we are all morons who think Joey is the next Marino. See how a stupid mistake goes along way? you and Loseman have alot to learn. But you are a mental midget so its not just one mistake.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:25 PM
And Miami is about a diverse a place in this country as any other. Who lives in Jacksonville? Backward inbreds? Isn't Jacksonville like a little West Virginia?

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 01:29 PM
B-lo,
You live in ft lauderdale and you're a bills fan? Did you live in buffalo earlier on? I don't see many bills fans here in wpb, although i do have some buddies that follow the bills. It's fun to start talking crap back and forth, but all in good fun.He was hatched in Buffalo, his mother sold him to a snuff movie ringleader when he was 11 years old. They were going to take him to South America for filming but they realized that no-one would want to see an 11-year-old with no visible genetalia get snuffed. They dumped him off I-95 in Lauderdale where he was adopted by a family of homeless lepers. They raised him like he was one of their own. In '92, a chance encounter at the local soup kitchen re-united Bloboy with his kid sister, who he hadn't seen in years. They immediately married and now have three children with a cumulative IQ of 72.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:30 PM
He was hatched in Buffalo, his mother sold him to a snuff movie ringleader when he was 11 years old. They were going to take him to South America for filming but they realized that no-one would want to see an 11-year-old with no visible genetalia get snuffed. They dumped him off I-95 in Lauderdale where he was adopted by a family of homeless lepers. They raised him like he was one of their own. In '92, a chance encounter at the local soup kitchen re-united Bloboy with his kid sister, who he hadn't seen in years. They immediately married and now have three children with a cumulative IQ of 72.You're wasting away on this board OP! You should be writing and selling novels my friend!

Mike13
11-30-2006, 01:32 PM
He was hatched in Buffalo, his mother sold him to a snuff movie ringleader when he was 11 years old. They were going to take him to South America for filming but they realized that no-one would want to see an 11-year-old with no visible genetalia get snuffed. They dumped him off I-95 in Lauderdale where he was adopted by a family of homeless lepers. They raised him like he was one of their own. In '92, a chance encounter at the local soup kitchen re-united Bloboy with his kid sister, who he hadn't seen in years. They immediately married and now have three children with a cumulative IQ of 72.

I assume the sister was Kinzua.

like2god
11-30-2006, 01:33 PM
He was hatched in Buffalo, his mother sold him to a snuff movie ringleader when he was 11 years old. They were going to take him to South America for filming but they realized that no-one would want to see an 11-year-old with no visible genetalia get snuffed. They dumped him off I-95 in Lauderdale where he was adopted by a family of homeless lepers. They raised him like he was one of their own. In '92, a chance encounter at the local soup kitchen re-united Bloboy with his kid sister, who he hadn't seen in years. They immediately married and now have three children with a cumulative IQ of 72.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 01:34 PM
You're wasting away on this board OP! You should be writing and selling novels my friend!:wink:

I assume the sister was Kinzua.:D Bingo!

Where'd that Real Teat guy go? Out of time on the Public Library computer already?

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:37 PM
L.A. Jaguars?

Toronto Jaguars?

Take your pick:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/26/AR2006092601629.html

Semedi
11-30-2006, 01:42 PM

That must explain why you have 15,000 seats covered in you're stadium... you're SO supportive :rolleyes: :sidelol:

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 01:47 PM
And Miami is about a diverse a place in this country as any other. Who lives in Jacksonville? Backward inbreds? Isn't Jacksonville like a little West Virginia?

At least we would never elect Hillary Clinton for the Senate.:sidelol:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 01:48 PM
:wink:
:D Bingo!

Where'd that Real Teat guy go? Out of time on the Public Library computer already?

They don't know what that is in J-Ville.

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 01:49 PM
L.A. Jaguars?

Toronto Jaguars?

Take your pick:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/26/AR2006092601629.html

Old article comparing the Jags revenue to the Skins who are number 1 in league in $$$. Wayne Weaver is commited to Jacksonville.

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:50 PM
At least we would never elect Hillary Clinton for the Senate.:sidelol:Oh believe me, it wasn't my fault!

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Old article comparing the Jags revenue to the Skins who are number 1 in league in $$$. Wayne Weaver is commited to Jacksonville.Read the writing on the wall. No team does what the Jags did to their Stadium. It's not your fault, but Jax is just too small. The market I live in - Albany, Schenectady, Troy NY - is comparable in size, and it's laughable that we could have an NFL team.

Art Modell was committed to Cleveland too :eek:

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:54 PM
At least we would never elect Hillary Clinton for the Senate.:sidelol:I would do anything I could to give Hitlery the boot.

At least we NYers don't have any hanging chads - unless you want to take into account Jet fans on talk radio after a Pennington interception.

OK - I just threw even my fellow FL-based Dolfans under the bus w/ that one ... sorry :lol:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 01:56 PM
At least we would never elect Hillary Clinton for the Senate.:sidelol:

She is smart, But she seems like a *****. She looks pissed all the time.

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 01:57 PM
That must explain why you have 15,000 seats covered in you're stadium... you're SO supportive :rolleyes: :sidelol:

It was actually 9700 not 15000. It brought capacity to 66K for Jags games which is more inline with Jacksonville's population of just over 1 million. 6% of our population is required for the stadium to be full now. The only city with a larger percentage than this is Green Bay. What is the population of Dade / Broward / PB counties? I bet over 2 million. Your primary market has twice our population and y'all still have problems selling out your 78K stadium. That's real supportive down there.:lol:

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 01:59 PM
It was actually 9700 not 15000. It brought capacity to 66K for Jags games which is more inline with Jacksonville's population of just over 1 million. 6% of our population is required for the stadium to be full now. The only city with a larger percentage than this is Green Bay. What is the population of Dade / Broward / PB counties? I bet over 2 million. Your primary market has twice our population and y'all still have problems selling out your 78K stadium. That's real supportive down there.:lol:This is an old, stale argument. Look at what makes up the SoFla population and you'll understand why it's not a typical big city. It's a transient community, w/ loyalties given elsewhere. Frankly, it's a wonder we have so much support down there that we do. It's a testement to the real fans down there!

Plus, we have quite the national following!

Mike13
11-30-2006, 02:01 PM
This is an old, stale argument. Look at what makes up the SoFla population and you'll understand why it's not a typical big city. It's a transient community, w/ loyalties given elsewhere. Frankly, it's a wonder we have so much support down there that we do. It's a testement to the real fans down there!

And there are international Finfans.

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Read the writing on the wall. No team does what the Jags did to their Stadium. It's not your fault, but Jax is just too small. The market I live in - Albany, Schenectady, Troy NY - is comparable in size, and it's laughable that we could have an NFL team.

Art Modell was committed to Cleveland too :eek:

Actually when the Gator Bowl was refurbed to NFL standards for the 1995 season, Wayne Weaver wanted 66-67K. The city wanted more so it could continue to host the FL/GA game. Ironically the city did support 73K consistently the first six years. In addition, another 3-4K permanent seats were added when the city got the Superbowl a couple of years ago. A few losing seasons and a capacity of 76K became problematic for sell outs with our small population. At 66K and change, there have not been any issues. in fact, we now have a waiting list for season tickets. Of course we have some bandwagon fans when we are winning, but what team doesn't?

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Actually when the Gator Bowl was refurbed to NFL standards for the 1995 season, Wayne Weaver wanted 66-67K. The city wanted more so it could continue to host the FL/GA game. Ironically the city did support 73K consistently the first six years. In addition, another 3-4K permanent seats were added when the city got the Superbowl a couple of years ago. A few losing seasons and a capacity of 76K became problematic for sell outs with our small population. At 66K and change, there have not been any issues. in fact, we now have a waiting list for season tickets. Of course we have some bandwagon fans when we are winning, but what team doesn't?That's stupid. You have a waiting list, but seats are covered by vinyl. Open up the freaking seats on a game-by-game basis if you have to.

How frustrating is that???? Dumb!!!

tyson22
11-30-2006, 02:11 PM
those loser admin's deleted all my posts...what a bunch of crap

i wish they would do that here, you are a moron.

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 02:11 PM
This is an old, stale argument. Look at what makes up the SoFla population and you'll understand why it's not a typical big city. It's a transient community, w/ loyalties given elsewhere. Frankly, it's a wonder we have so much support down there that we do. It's a testement to the real fans down there!

You have a great following outside of Florida that is true. That did not happen overnight though. Y'all have been around for 40 years, won two Superbowls, and had one of the greatest players of alltime on your roster for 14 years. National followings do not just happen overnight. The Jags have been around 12 seasons to date.

Real_Teal
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
That's stupid. You have a waiting list, but seats are covered by vinyl. Open up the freaking seats on a game-by-game basis if you have to.

How frustrating is that???? Dumb!!!

That can not be done. It is an NFL rule. Our reported stadium size in the NFL Media Guide is approx. 66K. The waiting list is great because it creates a more rapid fanbase that will be less willing to part with their tickets after a couple of poor seasons. Look at the Jets, many losing seasons yet a waiting list of 10+ years for season tickets.

themole
11-30-2006, 02:19 PM
i wish they would do that here, you are a moron.

:sidelol:

steeda
11-30-2006, 02:19 PM

:sidelol: I just spit out my coke here at work. I knew there was a story behind it, thanks for uncovering the truth.

steeda
11-30-2006, 02:20 PM
That can not be done. It is an NFL rule. Our reported stadium size in the NFL Media Guide is approx. 66K. The waiting list is great because it creates a more rapid fanbase that will be less willing to part with their tickets after a couple of poor seasons. Look at the Jets, many losing seasons yet a waiting list of 10+ years for season tickets.

Wow one of the 15 Jags fans in this world is posting here, right on finheaven!! We should be honored! :rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
:sidelol: I just spit out my coke here at work. I knew there was a story behind it, thanks for uncovering the truth.that's what I do!

Mike13
11-30-2006, 02:40 PM
that's what I do!

The head of comic relief in action.

steeda
11-30-2006, 02:45 PM
The head of comic relief in action.

Gotta agree, he's got that title for a reason!

Colorado Dolfan
11-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I would do anything I could to give Hitlery the boot.

At least we NYers don't have any hanging chads - unless you want to take into account Jet fans on talk radio after a Pennington interception.

OK - I just threw even my fellow FL-based Dolfans under the bus w/ that one ... sorry :lol:

Got your back on this one, Tom!! :lol:

B-lo
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
B-lo,
You live in ft lauderdale and you're a bills fan? Did you live in buffalo earlier on? I don't see many bills fans here in wpb, although i do have some buddies that follow the bills. It's fun to start talking crap back and forth, but all in good fun. Yea I lived in Buffalo untill after college and then moved down here . Been here 10 years. There are a lot of us down here. Actually WPB has one of the biggest Bills backer chapters in the country. Ophagtastic can come up with all his little nursery ryhmes but he knows he's still a punk bytch!! :D

B-lo
11-30-2006, 03:36 PM
You said morons. Notice how that is a plural word, implying that we are all morons who think Joey is the next Marino. See how a stupid mistake goes along way? you and Loseman have alot to learn. But you are a mental midget so its not just one mistake.
:sidelol: what the fuk are you talking about??:lol: PLURALS, plurals, you want to talk about plurals??? What's tomorrow's lesson at your school, pronouns???:lol: Stay on the porch little boy , you might get hurt!:evil:

like2god
11-30-2006, 03:46 PM
:sidelol: what the fuk are you talking about??:lol: PLURALS, plurals, you want to talk about plurals??? What's tomorrow's lesson at your school, pronouns???:lol: :evil:

I am trying my hardest not to add my 2 cents to this conversation............:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Yea I lived in Buffalo untill after college and then moved down here . Been here 10 years. There are a lot of us down here. Actually WPB has one of the biggest Bills backer chapters in the country. Ophagtastic can come up with all his little nursery ryhmes but he knows he's still a punk bytch!! :D:lol: There are a lot of Bills fans in Fla. They're lobbying for same-family marriage.

Mike13
12-01-2006, 04:36 PM
:sidelol: what the fuk are you talking about??:lol: PLURALS, plurals, you want to talk about plurals??? What's tomorrow's lesson at your school, pronouns???:lol: Stay on the porch little boy , you might get hurt!:evil:

Why am I not surprised? Oh right you are an artard, carry on.

Yea I lived in Buffalo untill after college and then moved down here . Been here 10 years. There are a lot of us down here. Actually WPB has one of the biggest Bills backer chapters in the country. Ophagtastic can come up with all his little nursery ryhmes but he knows he's still a punk bytch!! :D

I didn't know Buffalo was that big of a ****hole.

B-lo
12-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Why am I not surprised? Oh right you are an artard, carry on.

I didn't know Buffalo was that big of a ****hole. It's post like these that just make me wonder why I even take my time to :sidelol: at you!!!! Stay in school punk bytch!:cooldude: