PDA

View Full Version : DT's official "I Hate CBS" Thread

DolfanTom
11-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Yes, I'm talking smack about a television network!!!

For those of you that have Hi Def TVs and service, you'll know what I'm talking about.

While Fox has invested heavily in HD, broadcasting all but one of their games each week in the format, CBS remains cheap, only broadcasting three games a week in HD. This is the same amount they did last year!!!! Their reasoning is they wanted to invest in HD for the pre-game show :shakeno:. They usually, then, reserve HD for their three best games each week

Anyways, what brought me to this today is the fact that - even w/ Sunday's Dolphins-Jags game being moved to 4 p.m. so they can show it nationally - IT'S NOT IN HD!!!!!! :fire::fire::fire::confused:

For those of you w/out HD, just wait till you have it! You'll feel my pain. All of my TV's are now HD, and I HATE watching games in standard def on these screens! It just looks like crap!!

I know ... boo hoo for DT - but PHUCK!!!! I pay good $$$ for Sunday Ticket, and the SuperFan upgrade so I can get the games in HD. But then CBS neglects it's responsibility and gets cheap!

Memo to CBS: This is the FREAKING NFL STUPID!!! Spend the Phucking Money!!!!!

-DT off his :soapbox:

DolfanTom
12-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Since I can see how concerned you all are w/ my "problem", as evidenced by the myriad posts here, rest assured that I may yet get my wish by 2007, according to a report I read today:

http://www.tvpredictions.com/cbshd113006.htm

So sleep well everyone, I'll be OK .... next year.

B-lo
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Since I can see how concerned you all are w/ my "problem", as evidenced by the myriad posts here, rest assured that I may yet get my wish by 2007, according to a report I read today:

http://www.tvpredictions.com/cbshd113006.htm

So sleep well everyone, I'll be OK .... next year. Good , glad to hear it!:rolleyes: :D

DolfanTom
12-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Good , glad to hear it!:rolleyes: :DYou're always there for me B-lo!

gillderais
12-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm in. Someone "pass the hatorade"! :drinker:

Mike13
12-02-2006, 04:05 PM
You're always there for me B-lo!

Don't bend over.