PDA

View Full Version : "IF" Dallas wins the SuperBowl....????

Shula Come Back!
11-30-2006, 08:34 PM
This is a big IF, but it is not entirely ridiculous to think that they could make it (weak NFC...they did beat Indy). Anyway, if the Dallas Cowboys were to win the Super Bowl, would Drew Bledsoe kill himself? He got injured in 2001 and some unknown 6th round draft choice steps in and wins the SB right off the bat in his first season of starting! Then of course he goes on to win two more. Now he gets benched for another virtually unknown Tony Romo and......what if? I actually feel bad for Drew! Thoughts anyone???

rob19
11-30-2006, 08:45 PM
sucks to be him.... dont feel bad for professional athlete's. I think the millions he's made eased the pain a little.:lol:

dominizzo
11-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Romo!!!

could be

Shula Come Back!
11-30-2006, 08:50 PM
sucks to be him.... dont feel bad for professional athlete's. I think the millions he's made eased the pain a little.:lol:

very true!!! he's still gonnakill himself!!!:lol:

Silverphin
11-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Why? He's getting the ring, and he did help get some of the wins. And let's not forget where the 'Boys were before Bledsoe. If I was Bledsoe, I'd be freakin' proud.

Shula Come Back!
11-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Why? He's getting the ring, and he did help get some of the wins. And let's not forget where the 'Boys were before Bledsoe. If I was Bledsoe, I'd be freakin' proud.

That's actaully a really good point! Although I bet it will kill him to watch the game instead of play!

Brown42000
11-30-2006, 11:09 PM
At least he would get a second ring something great players are still looking for like Seau and Manning.

FinsNCanes
11-30-2006, 11:32 PM
I can't but not like Bledsoe..

He's been screwed over so many times it seems, although I can't feel to sorry for him considering he makes millions.

ganooch
12-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Don't feel too bad for Bledsoe and I am sure he does not feel too bad himself.
Remember, he came into the AFC Championship game in the secon quarter for Brady and beat the Steelers. W/O Bledsoe who knows what happens.

Roman529
12-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Sorry but I don't think the Cowboys are that good. The whole NFC is pretty crappy though. :lol:

finfansince72
12-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Remember, he came into the AFC Championship game in the secon quarter for Brady and beat the Steelers. W/O Bledsoe who knows what happens.

Yea people do forget that Bledsoe won the AFC Championship and he certainly earned that ring with NE. Romo is playing so well right now its hard to even come up with a arguement for Bledsoe playing.

Metal Panda
12-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Sorry but I don't think the Cowboys are that good. The whole NFC is pretty crappy though. :lol:

it's odd how almost the entire NFC, even the good teams, aren't even complete on ONE side of the ball....

Jt0323
12-01-2006, 10:41 PM
well if this did happen hed have 2 Superbowl rings...and people like marino play there whole career and get none...

Silverphin
12-02-2006, 09:33 AM

Even better.

MR NFLFAN
12-02-2006, 09:55 AM
With regards to Bledsoe I have but one thing to say.

Thank you Moe Lewis!

ganooch
12-02-2006, 11:37 AM
With regards to Bledsoe I have but one thing to say.

Thank you Moe Lewis!
I remember watching that game and saying holy schnikeys! that was the hardest hit Mo put on anyone, the Pats are done! Boy was I wrong about that part!

MR NFLFAN
12-02-2006, 03:25 PM
I remember watching that game and saying holy schnikeys! that was the hardest hit Mo put on anyone, the Pats are done! Boy was I wrong about that part!

He helped bring the patriots into the future a year or two earlier than was projected. I think we all had that feeling of there goes our season and I don't think any of us had even heard the name Brady. Lewis will go down in the NE history books as the man who helped shape the face of a champion. :D