PDA

View Full Version : I Warned You...

D-Town
12-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Hi. Great little streak you guys got going, congrats! And here's hoping Joey can win this years Comeback Player of the Year award!

Back to business though. I once came here to warn ya'll about Nick Saban. The guy is a workaholic (if you'd like to call that a positive personality trait) but don't be fooled into thinking his work ethic means loyalty. He only cares about himself and money. And not even in that order. Don't think he won't leave the Dolphins hanging, probably harming your team for years to come with his "out-of-the-blue" departure. Don't believe that he's not entertaining college teams before your season is over. Don't believe it for a second!

Last time I told you this you laughed at me. I won't come back and laugh at you though when this guy backstabs the dolphins, I'll just feel sad that you've become another crowd of victims to his narcissism and greed.

You've been warned a 2nd time.

Good luck on the rest of the season! I'm pulling for you to make the playoffs! Go Joey Ballgame!

Stitches
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't understand what Joey was returning to, for him to be comeback player of the year.

zach attach
12-01-2006, 03:45 PM
but then Millen refuses to leave. Saban leave, or Millen stay.. I think Saban leaving would less destructive...

Coral Reefer
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi. Great little streak you guys got going, congrats! And here's hoping Joey can win this years Comeback Player of the Year award!

Back to business though. I once came here to warn ya'll about Nick Saban. The guy is a workaholic (if you'd like to call that a positive personality trait) but don't be fooled into thinking his work ethic means loyalty. He only cares about himself and money. And not even in that order. Don't think he won't leave the Dolphins hanging, probably harming your team for years to come with his "out-of-the-blue" departure. Don't believe that he's not entertaining college teams before your season is over. Don't believe it for a second!

Last time I told you this you laughed at me. I won't come back and laugh at you though when this guy backstabs the dolphins, I'll just feel sad that you've become another crowd of victims to his narcissism and greed.

Good luck on the rest of the season! I'm pulling for you to make the playoffs! Go Joey Ballgame!

You're commenting based on rumors out of Alabama that have been denied.
Who are the "crowd of victims"? :lol:

Saban left LSU making the next logical step and one he had clearly mentioned wanting to make, the step to the Pro's. He also turned down many Pro vacancies waiting for the right one as he put it.

I don't see any benefit to him leaving even if he was just a guy motivated by "greed".

Mike13
12-01-2006, 04:34 PM
This reeks of spam.

DolfanTom
12-01-2006, 05:25 PM
You're commenting based on rumors out of Alabama that have been denied.
Who are the "crowd of victims"? :lol:

Saban left LSU making the next logical step and one he had clearly mentioned wanting to make, the step to the Pro's. He also turned down many Pro vacancies waiting for the right one as he put it.

I don't see any benefit to him leaving even if he was just a guy motivated by "greed".Greed? OK, let's say that's a given. What college is giving him more than H.Wayne is? He's getting a ton as it is.

And everywhere he's gone as a HC has been up and up and up. He's here to win a championship or die trying. He's the genious behind BB's defenses anyway, so the skill is there.

TotoreMexico
12-01-2006, 07:38 PM

Dave, give it up already

timbalu
12-01-2006, 08:03 PM
D-Bag, you don't make a whole helluva lotta sense. Why don't you have a tall, cool vinegar and water and call me in the morning. :shakeno: