PDA

View Full Version : In order to become a TRUE pats fan.....

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 04:00 AM
Article in the Boston Herald: ...... "As we all know here in New England, in order to become a true Patriots fan, a sex change is required. It`s a little known fact outside of our New England area, that yearly, male Patriots fans line up for a sex change from Boston to Portland. The Chief surgeon and the Chief anesthesiologist of the Boston No Hope Hospital, Dr. Sukwon and Dr. Beafairy, who are both Hindu, said that the volume of waiting male fans this year is so large, desperate and destitute, they decided to pro-rate the cost of the procedure according to the size of the male genitalia that had to be removed.

After research, measurements, and as a comparison, it was found that the average Dolphin fan, on a pro-rated size scale, would still have to pay over $80,000 for the surgery, whereas, for the average Patriots fan, the surgery cost would be $3.27 including anesthesia and complimentary t-back.

When questioned, Dolphin fans said that they weren`t interested in the surgery at any cost, but Patriots fans can`t seem to grab their purses fast enough. Bruce Tubelicker, spokesperson for Patriots fans, stated that, "While the rest of the world considers us g@y, we consider ourselves hormonally challenged."

This article is mid way down the front page of the Nov.28th issue. In fact, it`s the same issue that has the "Tom Brady hopes to become this year`s Glory Hole Queen" headline.

You can`t deny it now pats fans, it`s public record.

FIN-IN-RI
12-02-2006, 11:02 AM
It's true.

Mike13
12-02-2006, 12:15 PM
:lol:

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 12:19 PM
It's true.

yup.

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 12:21 PM

lomo2go
12-02-2006, 12:23 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the depth of obsession that Dolphin fans around here seem to have with male genitalia, homosexuality, and Tom Brady. I am not sure if it is a severe case of ***** envy, insecurity of ego, or closeted peter puffing tendencies. Or maybe it is just related to locale; it is afterall Miami.

The only thing more curious than Finfan preoccupation with another mans nutsack, is the number of those that will line up and believe this "article in the Herald" to be legitimate.

Simplicity of reasoning, coupled with a latent taste for man meat, must surely be a saddening afflicition.

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 12:27 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the depth of obsession that Dolphin fans around here seem to have with male genitalia, homosexuality, and Tom Brady. I am not sure if it is a severe case of ***** envy, insecurity of ego, or closeted peter puffing tendencies. Or maybe it is just related to locale; it is afterall Miami.

The only thing more curious than Finfan preoccupation with another mans nutsack, is the number of those that will line up and believe this "article in the Herald" to be legitimate.

Simplicity of reasoning, coupled with a latent taste for man meat, must surely be a saddening afflicition.

We`ll chalk this up as post surgery depression.:lol:

Mike13
12-02-2006, 12:30 PM

No one said we were obesseed with Tom Brady and gayness. You brought that up on your own.

Capt. Dick
12-02-2006, 12:34 PM
No one said we were obesseed with Tom Brady and gayness. You brought that up on your own.

Catch ya later PS. Gotta go.:lol:

bigbry
12-02-2006, 01:35 PM

Now now now H0mo2go just calm down, the facts are simply the facts.
Capt. doesnt lie.

BB

like2god
12-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Great find, Capt. :lol:

Well there you have it Pansies fans, we were right about you all along.

TotoreMexico
12-02-2006, 03:37 PM

Sorry, but you're http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8344/45a63ebbd0li2.gif

INPHINITY
12-02-2006, 06:35 PM

Simplicity of reasoning, coupled with a latent taste for man meat, must surely be a saddening afflicition. Hey H0m02go don't get your patsie panties in a bunch, Its not our fault you are curious about the taste of man meat.

anditsgood
12-02-2006, 06:43 PM

i would vote all of the above :dolphins:

anditsgood
12-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey H0m02go don't get your patsie panties in a bunch, Its not our fault you are curious about the taste of man meat.

there you go, 4 references in one sentence :dolphins:

INPHINITY
12-02-2006, 06:51 PM
there you go, 4 references in one sentence :dolphins: I got you drooling huh??

TotoreMexico
12-03-2006, 12:02 AM
I got you drooling huh??

Just look at his username: "Andickisgood"

icephinfan
12-03-2006, 01:16 AM

gillderais
12-03-2006, 07:42 AM
If you are a patriot, don't drop the soap. :D

anditsgood
12-03-2006, 10:02 AM
I got you drooling huh??
no it got you wanting to talk to me

:dolphins:

anditsgood
12-03-2006, 10:03 AM

more references :dolphins:

like2god
12-03-2006, 10:38 AM
more references :dolphins:

We can't help it if your username is andickisgood. :lol:

anditsgood
12-03-2006, 10:40 AM
We can't help it if your username is andickisgood. :lol:

listen to licks2guys

like2god
12-03-2006, 10:48 AM
listen to licks2guys

Nothing but gay references from you Pats fans. Here I am trying to add some intelligence to the conversation and you have to go too far and start calling names. :shakeno:

:wink:

anditsgood
12-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Nothing but gay references from you Pats fans. Here I am trying to add some intelligence to the conversation and you have to go too far and start calling names. :shakeno:

the only reason why we use gay references is so that you will notice

i guess it works

cnc66
12-03-2006, 11:17 AM

i guess it works

well...we would notice a pile of crap on our doorstep too...

like2god
12-03-2006, 11:31 AM

i guess it works

Notice that you Pansies fans are gay?

Don't worry andits, we noticed. :lol:

Good luck today against Detroit.

FLA-PATRIOT
12-04-2006, 02:10 AM
TOM BRADY? i'd hit it.

Capt. Dick
12-04-2006, 03:51 AM
TOM BRADY? i'd hit it.

There it is..... anditsgood?... lomotogo?...Something ya`ll would like to share with the group?

:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 11:21 AM
TOM BRADY? i'd hit it.The new Patsie motto!:lol:

steeda
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
The new Patsie motto!:lol:

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 12:01 PM

Hey now, I am all about the bearded clam. Don't put me in the category of liking sausagefests

Mike13
12-04-2006, 02:39 PM
TOM BRADY? i'd hit it.

What a surprise.:rolleyes2

gillderais
12-05-2006, 09:33 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Capt. Dick
12-09-2006, 02:37 AM
The new Patsie motto!:lol:

The old one was: "In Liberace we trust".:lol: