PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Pep Rally Thread

Metal Panda
12-02-2006, 02:09 PM
In this thread, I want nothing that even resembles football analysis or in-depth scrutiny of what will happen....just rally cries for tomorrow's game.

Post should begin "Tomorrow, we will..." followed by a hyperbolic taunt of the Jaguars.

I'll start.

TOMORROW, WE WILL FLAMBEE THE JAGUARS, SERVE THEM TO THEIR OWN MOTHERS, AND AFTER THEY'RE CRAPPED BACK OUT, WE WILL FLAMBEE THEM AGAIN!

BALLS DEEP
12-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Tomorrow, We Will Sack The Qb Again And Again Until Victory Is Declared. Taylor And Thomas Then Will Drink A Cold Beer Out Of The Qb's Hollowed Out Skull Which Will Serve As The Victory Chalice!

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Tomarrow Garrard will take such a beating that after the game he'll file lawsuits against the whole Dolphins D-line for assault & battery.

PyroDOLFAN
12-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Tommorrow the Fins D will taunt the stupid cats and take away all nine lives in a single blow. throwing the cats in the waters of our home stadium where they drown in the uproar of " kill the kitties...kill the kitties... kill the kitties"

Phantom
12-02-2006, 03:21 PM
We may be in some trouble here, Mr. Dolphin hater himself The Swamy, Chris Berman, took the Dolphins 19-14..... I wish he didn't do that.......

Disnardo
12-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Tomorrow our Mammals will tame the cats...

Disnardo
12-02-2006, 03:23 PM
We may be in some trouble here, Mr. Dolphin hater himself The Swamy, Chris Berman, took the Dolphins 19-14..... I wish he didn't do that.......:eek: :boohoo: :boohoo: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
The greatest football team.
We take the ball from goal to goal,
like no one's ever seen.
We're in the air, we're on the ground,
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,
YOU'RE TALKING SUPER BOWL

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS, MIAMI DOLPHINS,
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
CUZ WE'RE THE, MIAMI DOLPHINS, MIAMI DOLPHINS,
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

Funkymonks
12-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

Hell Yes!!!!!

Cannonboy
12-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Lets Go Fins.
We Want A Win.
The Jaguars Blow.
There Team Is Too Slow.
The Fins Have It All.
The Jaguars Are To Small.
Yes, The Fins Will Win
So Let The Game Begin.

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

How dare you post that gay song in a 'war cry' thread. :smackhead

Good job Cannonboy. Way to be original! That's much better than this sorry excuse for a fight song. :D

tyson22
12-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

:clap: :rawk: :buddwalk: :dolphins:

:monkeyr: JACKSONVILLE!!!

leatherton7
12-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I cant use the words to describe what we are going to the do the Jags tomorrow for fear of being kicked off this board. So I will just say GO FINS!!

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 04:05 PM

Good job Cannonboy. Way to be original! That's much better than this sorry excuse for a fight song. :D

I'm pretty sure you just made a whole lot of enemies with that post. How dare you call that song "gay?"

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure you just made a whole lot of enemies with that post. How dare you call that song "gay?"

Awe, did I hurt your feelings? :boohoo:

I know a "gay" song when I hear one, and that song is gayer than Elton John himself.

Now if you don't mind, tell me how it isn't?

tyson22
12-02-2006, 04:23 PM

I know a "gay" song when I hear one, and that song is gayer than Elton John himself.

Now if you don't mind, tell me how it isn't

:shakeno: finally a thread not ruining our team and 1 person has to make it about them. whether you like it or not thats our song. deal with it.

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 04:25 PM

Now if you don't mind, tell me how it isn't?

Whatever man, you're going on my ignore list.

Tyson, you're right. It's ridiculous the way threads can be hijacked like that.

tyson22
12-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Whatever man, you're going on my ignore list

good attitude. now back to the originally sheduled broadcast....

GO DOLPHINS:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

maverick50
12-02-2006, 04:36 PM
well so much for the peace and love and the flow of this thread but lets continue .
tomarrow the sun will come out and the men in aqua will slobberknock the jagguars back into the stone ages with a healthy passing game welker will catch 8 passes and get 2 tds and the randyman will score tomarrow , tomarrow , along with a morris body slam of defenders while crosses the goal line . tpmarrow the sun will come out and chambers and joey will break out punch out somebody's lights .

please wear the aqua jerseys for a change my eyes need a break :cooldude:

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Points for Annoyance

I'd be honored to be apart of your ignore list. :chuckle:

Next time come up with something better than reciting our gay fight song.

Points for annoyance? Cause I stated that I think our fight song is gay? Might as well go ahead and ban me. Jesus. Hey, these guys are annoying me, do they get points for annoyance too? LAME.

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 04:42 PM
well so much for the peace and love and the flow of this thread but lets continue .
tomarrow the sun will come out and the men in aqua will slobberknock the jagguars back into the stone ages with a healthy passing game welker will catch 8 passes and get 2 tds and the randyman will score tomarrow , tomarrow , along with a morris body slam of defenders while crosses the goal line . tpmarrow the sun will come out and chambers and joey will break out punch out somebody's lights .

please wear the aqua jerseys for a change my eyes need a break :cooldude:

I hope you're right except switch out Welker for Chambers. Chris is going to go nuts tomorrow, I know it!

As for the aqua jerseys, it's just not going to happen man. I agree, I would like to see them for once. But if we're not primetime, you aren't seeing them. Notice we worse them in the preseason because we played at nights.

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 04:43 PM

I should've put you on there when you suggested that the players skip a charity event because they were losing.

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 04:45 PM
I should've put you on there when you suggested that the players skip a charity event because they were losing.

I guess that whole ignore list thing was just a bluff. You wouldn't have been able to read and respond to that post otherwize. Man, WAY to ruin the thread. :sidelol:

tyson22
12-02-2006, 04:45 PM

:shakeno: next time stick to the topic.

tyson22
12-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

:dolphins: :dolphins: GO DOLPHINS!!:dolphins: :dolphins:

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 04:51 PM
^^

You stole my post!!! LOL, just kidding man.

Keep the faith Dolphins' nation, lets keep it rolling! Just win baby!

McMichael
12-02-2006, 05:20 PM

wow can we move for a forum ban plz???

anyone who doesnt feel something when they hear that song is not a true fins fan. that song is definitely not "gay" ...... traitor.

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 05:28 PM

anyone who doesnt feel something when they hear that song is not a true fins fan. that song is definitely not "gay" ...... traitor.

Dolphins' fans LOVE that song and our opponents HATE it. That's what's so great about it! It's tradition.

McMichael
12-02-2006, 05:35 PM

can the mods plz fix this? we're really gonna let this guy just say the fightsong is "gay" over and over ?

RGF
12-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

CATCHY LITTLE SONG . I THINK WE ALL SHOULD POST IT.HOW ABOUT IT?:wink:

ColoradoFinfan
12-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Tomorrow.....Miami leaves no points on the field like recent weeks and slams the JagWads.
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

Brown42000
12-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Can the mods do something about this KuD guy send him a warning or something.

Danny6813
12-02-2006, 06:58 PM
TOMORROW.......WE WIN.

Aqua4Ever04
12-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Are you happy ny Kud? You got it moved to the depths. Congratulations!

like2god
12-02-2006, 07:40 PM

Oh I feel something alright. I feel that is a gay fight song. :lol:

No offense but I'm not a fight song type of guy, that doesn't mean that I don't love and support the Dolphins. I don't need a song, poem or a mascot to get me excited to watch the Phins on Sunday, so I have to agree with KuD on this one. It all seems like forced enthusiasm, just my opinion. :cooldude:

icephinfan
12-02-2006, 07:45 PM
WOW, what did I miss???:evil:

icephinfan
12-02-2006, 07:46 PM

WTF??????

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 07:49 PM

yeah i feel something alright. i feel like i'm at a gay pride parade.

icephinfan
12-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Miami has the Dolphins,
like no one's ever seen.
We're always in control.
And when you say Miami,

(ALL TOGETHER NOW)

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Points for Annoyance

Points for annoyance? Cause I stated that I think our fight song is gay? Might as well go ahead and ban me. Jesus. Hey, these guys are annoying me, do they get points for annoyance too? LAME.

Thanks L2G. I mean I knew I wasn't the only person who thought the song was rather gay. I've heard many bring it up here over time. How dare I bash our precious fight song from the 70s.

I guess the Miami Dolphins are not to be part of evolution.

cnc66
12-02-2006, 07:53 PM
yeah i feel something alright. i feel like i'm at a gay pride parade.

a little insecure with your sexuality Kud ? you seem a little hoomophobic ..., you know, sometimes that's a sign. :eek:

icephinfan
12-02-2006, 07:58 PM
a little insecure with your sexuality Kud ? you seem a little hoomophobic ..., you know, sometimes that's a sign. :eek:

:lol:

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Are you happy ny Kud? You got it moved to the depths. Congratulations!

Hell no i'm not happy. Your sorry *** got me up to 70% warning. You damn rectal wart.

icephinfan
12-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Hell no i'm not happy. Your sorry *** got me up to 70% warning. You damn rectal wart.

Dude chill out.

Granted it isn't a hyped up song, but it's the song we have.Do we need another, yeah I think we do.

Like Saban says: It is what it is!!!!

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 08:02 PM

no no. i love gay people. just not gay music, or gay sex, or gay parades, or gay aqua4forever04.

icephinfan
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
no no. i love gay people. just not gay music, or gay sex, or gay parades, or gay aqua4forever04.

So why is Aqua gay, because he loves the Miami Dolphins.

Hey KUD were all on the same team here!!!!!!

like2god
12-02-2006, 08:12 PM

Alright bro, calm down. I agree that the fight song is outdated, silly and it doesn't fill me with team spirit when I hear it. But lets not beat on each other, I understand that you're upset because some of the other posters slammed you, and hell that's why I spoke up, but don't make it any worse than it already is. You are probably one more warning away from a week ban so just let it go. :wink:

MARINO1384
12-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Points for Annoyance

dude chill out we're all Dolphins fans here...if you don't agree with what someone says ignore don't bash ur own kind

R_t_Kraken
12-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Tell that to these douchebags who got my warning lvl raised for bitching about something they didn't agree with. One guy even said he 'moved for a ban.' How's that for fan friendly? Who stole the middle finger emoticon?

Aqua4Ever04
12-03-2006, 04:47 AM
Tell that to these douchebags who got my warning lvl raised for bitching about something they didn't agree with. One guy even said he 'moved for a ban.' How's that for fan friendly? Who stole the middle finger emoticon?

Comming from a guy who called me gay for liking the Dolphins fight song, and also suggested the Dolphins skip a charity even to study film, I really don't feel sorry for you. You deserve every warning point you get.

icephinfan
12-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Comming from a guy who called me gay for liking the Dolphins fight song, and also suggested the Dolphins skip a charity even to study film, I really don't feel sorry for you. You deserve every warning point you get.

No worries, he has some time to think about it.:lol:

tyson22
12-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Tell that to these douchebags who got my warning lvl raised for bitching about something they didn't agree with.

:rolleyes2 i PROMISE you that you wouldnt call me a douchebag to my face, internet tough guy. it wasnt about disagreeing with you, it was about your negativity in a "pep rally" thread. it was not the place for it, period.

Mike13
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM

Maybe you shouldn't be so immature to begin with.