PDA

View Full Version : My reasons why...

AirFishOne
12-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Florida deserves the title shot.

Won the toughest conference somewhat convincingly (sp) beating a good Arkansas team by 10 points.

They are an exciting team to watch, and their wide open offense will give the Buckeyes fits.

And Florida will bring better $$$$ for the BCS, if the BCS is smart, they will not make the National Title game a Big 10 11? Championship game.

People also wanna say, like that ******* Mark May, Michigan only lost by 3 points at the Shoe, a neutral site may be very different. Yea so they scored a garbage TD in the closing minutes when the game was out of hand, they had their chance, its now time for the Swamp to invade the desert.

Rant over

DonShula84
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM
They are an exciting team to watch, and their wide open offense will give the Buckeyes fits

UF should definitely go, I dont know about this part though. I think there offense under achieves.

FLOUNDER
12-03-2006, 04:58 PM
reasons why they shouldnt

1. Michigan lost to the #1 team in america by 3 at OSU's home field. Florida lost to middle ranked Auburn i believe by 7 points. It doesent take math to see who's the two best teams in america

DonShula84
12-03-2006, 04:59 PM

1. Michigan lost to the #1 team in america by 3 at OSU's home field. Florida lost to middle ranked Auburn i believe by 7 points. It doesent take math to see who's the two best teams in america

dumb reason

AirFishOne
12-03-2006, 05:00 PM

Re read my post

People also wanna say, like that ******* Mark May, Michigan only lost by 3 points at the Shoe, a neutral site may be very different. Yea so they scored a garbage TD in the closing minutes when the game was out of hand, they had their chance, its now time for the Swamp to invade the desert.

EDIT: Plus Auburn was clearly playing better ball that time in the year, think of them as the SEC Texas Longhorns

Pennington's Rocket Arm
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM
dumb reason
:yeahthat:

show me who they beat, not who they lost to.

Majpain
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Doesnt matter who Ohio St plays the end result will result in a W for the Buckeyes.

FLOUNDER
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Do you guys not understand this? Florida may deserve a shot. But they will get crushed by OSU...

Pennington's Rocket Arm
12-03-2006, 05:04 PM
:shakeno: UF won't get crushed by anyone. that's just not going to happen. we're too talented and too well-coached for that to happen.

DonShula84
Do you guys not understand this? Florida may deserve a shot. But they will get crushed by OSU...

Because you can see the future?

FLOUNDER
yes

AirFishOne
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
yes

did you see WV not getting a BCS bowl after a whole off season of you telling us that you would reach the NC?

DonShula84
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
did you see WV not getting a BCS bowl agter a whole off season of you telling us that you would reach the NC?

:lol: beat me to it

FLOUNDER
12-03-2006, 05:06 PM
I said WVU would reach the national title game? i would look to be refreshed on where i posted that...can i please get some proof?

AirFishOne
12-03-2006, 05:08 PM
:lol: beat me to it

:sidelol:

Motion
12-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah cause Florida's defense gives up so many points and Ohio State has blown out who?

FLOUNDER
12-03-2006, 05:12 PM
I would like proof that i said that. Because im almost 100% positive. I probply said something along the lines that if we went undefeated that we deserved to go. But nothing like you mentioned. Please get the story straight

FLOUNDER
12-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah cause Florida's defense gives up so many points and Ohio State has blown out who? Give it a rest, I know its hard to get excited for the Gator Bowl but you don't have to bash the deserving teams.

Florida is deserving, dont get me wrong. But no team can touch Ohio State this season. Just like Texas last year. and USC the year before that

Motion
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Florida is deserving, dont get me wrong. But no team can touch Ohio State this season. Just like Texas last year. and USC the year before that

Guess we'll find out Jan. 8th :D

AirFishOne
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM
I would like proof that i said that. Because im almost 100% positive. I probply said something along the lines that if we went undefeated that we deserved to go. But nothing like you mentioned. Please get the story straight

I was just about to say that, so many people posting, slowed my comp down :D forgive my last post wasnt classy