PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Jacksonville

Mike13
12-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Good game(for you guys anyway)

The Jags completely outplayed the Fins, you guys are a good team good luck the rest of the way, we still have work to do.

B-lo
12-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Good game(for you guys anyway)

The Jags completely outplayed the Fins, you guys are a good team good luck the rest of the way, we still have work to do.:sidelol: :sidelol: What heppened to running the table??

Mike13
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: What heppened to running the table??

I never said we would, I didn't think we would win this game.

B-lo
12-03-2006, 08:48 PM
I never said we would, I didn't think we would win this game.my bad , that was dolphag Tom.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 10:29 AM
my bad , that was dolphag Tom.You are bad, because I never SERIOUSLY said we would run the table douchebag! Of course I was hoping, but if you read my many many posts on the issue, you know I knew it wouldn't happen. You don't do yourself any favors when you start 1-6. You can't afford one bad game the rest of the way.

That said, while we played like arse yesterday, Jacksonville clearly took it to us and won the game outright. They did everything they needed to do to win - good QB play, decent running, and big plays at the right time. Congrats!

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 11:17 AM
What a let down on Sunday. Well, fuggit! The D can't win every game.

steeda
12-04-2006, 11:43 AM
What a let down on Sunday. Well, fuggit! The D can't win every game.

No ****!! This offense needs to show up on a consistent basis.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
No ****!! This offense needs to show up on a consistent basis.Yep, hopefully we'll actually do something this offseason to address the QB situation .... :wink:

steeda
12-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Yep, hopefully we'll actually do something this offseason to address the QB situation .... :wink:

It seems like we've been saying that every offseason since 00.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Seriously, bring back DC if you want and hope he can regain form and make some plays next year. Bring back Joey as the servicable backup (that's his role - he needs to know his role!).

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DRAFT A QB WHO HAS SOME UPSIDE AND SEE IF HE CAN BE DEVELOPED!!!!

Look at the latest QB stars in the NFL. Most had been underrated, were given a small opening of a chance, learned the game, and blossomed. Brady Quinn is not an option - oh well. Give me a third-to-fifth round QB and let's see what happens in a couple years.

This is now the seventh season since Marino, and probably the 10th since Marino was ... Marino! I'm sick and tired of this lackluster, inconsistent QB play.

Enough already!!!!

No, Joey wasn't the sole reason for the lost yesterday, but he didn't do anything to help us win either. A tale too often told for us for far too long!

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 11:49 AM
It seems like we've been saying that every offseason since 00.The revolving door of Journeymen QB's is not working.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:55 AM
The revolving door of Journeymen QB's is not working.What makes me even more sick during this time is the QB's we passed up on, or didn't even make an offer to:

-DREW PHUCKING BREES!!! TWICE!!!!! :fire::shakeno::confused:
-Trent Green ("What throws can he make that Jay can't?")
-Matt Hasselback (Nice work Spielmonkey! Way to get duped on that one!)
-Brad Johnson (Dude did win a SuperBowl for a Florida team)

There are others, but I'm too tired to remember. I am just so sick of this. For 17 years, I enjoyed watching the QB play on this team. Now, I hold my breath every time the ball leaves our QB's hands.

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 11:59 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: What heppened to running the table??

And still this 5-7 scumbag is running his mouth. Oooooooo well at least we beat the Dolphags. Oooooooo ooooooooooooooo

5-7 stinks. You stink, we stink. Everything stinks!

Let the Jets and Pats fans run their mouths. At least they have the record to back it up

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 12:07 PM
What makes me even more sick during this time is the QB's we passed up on, or didn't even make an offer to:

-DREW PHUCKING BREES!!! TWICE!!!!! :fire::shakeno::confused:
-Trent Green ("What throws can he make that Jay can't?")
-Matt Hasselback (Nice work Spielmonkey! Way to get duped on that one!)
-Brad Johnson (Dude did win a SuperBowl for a Florida team)

There are others, but I'm too tired to remember. I am just so sick of this. For 17 years, I enjoyed watching the QB play on this team. Now, I hold my breath every time the ball leaves our QB's hands.:D I'm not alone, used to be able to be down 14 points in the fourth quarter and know that you had a chance to come back and win. Now if we go down by three in the first my butthole puckers up and I'm stressed out!

steeda
12-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Seriously, bring back DC if you want and hope he can regain form and make some plays next year. Bring back Joey as the servicable backup (that's his role - he needs to know his role!).

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DRAFT A QB WHO HAS SOME UPSIDE AND SEE IF HE CAN BE DEVELOPED!!!!

Look at the latest QB stars in the NFL. Most had been underrated, were given a small opening of a chance, learned the game, and blossomed. Brady Quinn is not an option - oh well. Give me a third-to-fifth round QB and let's see what happens in a couple years.

This is now the seventh season since Marino, and probably the 10th since Marino was ... Marino! I'm sick and tired of this lackluster, inconsistent QB play.

Enough already!!!!

No, Joey wasn't the sole reason for the lost yesterday, but he didn't do anything to help us win either. A tale too often told for us for far too long!

You're right on that one, I would love for this team to bring in a QB, and possibly more help on the OL. I'm all for supporting Culpepper also.

Wasn't Brees asking too much, is that the reason we passed on him, or was it the shoulder injury?

like2god
12-04-2006, 12:19 PM

Enough already!!!!

Whether we like it or not Culpepper is the QB of the future. I for one think that he will be just fine as long as his latest surgery is a success. The OL was a bunch of orange cones out there in the first part of the season, Culpepper never had a chance, he was sacked 20 something times in the first 4 games. Now that the OL is playing well, I would like to see what Cpep can do with a little time and a little blocking.

As far as offseason moves, OL could use some upgrading, LB and DB could use some help and if this is Booker's last season in MIA then WR is a question spot.

Lets not give up on Cpep, his Miami career started out rough but the guy can play and hasn't been given a chance to show us what he can do. BTW I have no problem drafting a QB on the second day of the draft to groom and develop.

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 12:19 PM
You're right on that one, I would love for this team to bring in a QB, and possibly more help on the OL. I'm all for supporting Culpepper also.

Wasn't Brees asking too much, is that the reason we passed on him, or was it the shoulder injury?I think it was a bit of each.

like2god
12-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Wasn't Brees asking too much, is that the reason we passed on him, or was it the shoulder injury?

I think it was a combination of both. It was a tough call but looking back, would you rather take a chance on a QB with a bum shoulder or a QB with a bum knee? There are no guarantees that if Brees signed with us that he would have had the same success that he has in NO. If the OL couldn't block for Cpep why would they all of a sudden block for Brees?

I still support Culpepper until he shows me a reason to doubt him. :cooldude:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 12:56 PM
And still this 5-7 scumbag is running his mouth. Oooooooo well at least we beat the Dolphags. Oooooooo ooooooooooooooo

5-7 stinks. You stink, we stink. Everything stinks!

Let the Jets and Pats fans run their mouths. At least they have the record to back it up Wrong again DIKHEAD!! I never said we would run the table. Haven't you been STFU'd your wrong, enough yet. Every time you open your mouth something made up and fukin stupid comes out! STFU!!!
:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Wrong again DIKHEAD!! I never said we would run the table. Haven't you been STFU'd your wrong, enough yet. Every time you open your mouth something made up and fukin stupid comes out! STFU!!!
:cooldude:Oh the Irony!:lol:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 01:00 PM
You are bad, because I never SERIOUSLY said we would run the table douchebag! Of course I was hoping, but if you read my many many posts on the issue, you know I knew it wouldn't happen. You don't do yourself any favors when you start 1-6. You can't afford one bad game the rest of the way.

That said, while we played like arse yesterday, Jacksonville clearly took it to us and won the game outright. They did everything they needed to do to win - good QB play, decent running, and big plays at the right time. Congrats!
:sidelol: :sidelol: "SERIOUSLY" OH!! You said it but you didn't say it "seriously" What a fukin joke duchebag. You wrote it , you said it, but it wasn't "serious"?? :sidelol: It was just a hopeful thought right? Just we could say "Yep Dolphag TOM called it" if it did happen right? pathetic!:cooldude:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh the Irony!:lol: I don't make sh^t up.

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 01:02 PM
I don't make sh^t up.no, you just make everything sound retarded.:lol:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 01:05 PM
no, you just make everything sound retarded.:lol:Just trying to speak the language around here.:D

like2god
12-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Just trying to speak the language around here.:D
Touche

(look it up :rolleyes2 )

steeda
12-04-2006, 01:12 PM
I think it was a combination of both. It was a tough call but looking back, would you rather take a chance on a QB with a bum shoulder or a QB with a bum knee? There are no guarantees that if Brees signed with us that he would have had the same success that he has in NO. If the OL couldn't block for Cpep why would they all of a sudden block for Brees?

I still support Culpepper until he shows me a reason to doubt him. :cooldude:

Good points. I think that any QB behind our horrible O-Line would have been under consistent pressure, especially when you can't get the running game going. Throw in a bum knee and it's disasterous, as we have seen. Mularkey didn't help much with the playcalling either.

Daunte deserves some of the blame, but so does the OL, and Mularkey. As I just stated before, I'm all for supporting Daunte. The Fins gave up a 2nd round pick, and I would hate to see another 2nd rounder goto waste. A la AJ Feeley.

like2god
12-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Good points. I think that any QB behind our horrible O-Line would have been under consistent pressure, especially when you can't get the running game going. Throw in a bum knee and it's disasterous, as we have seen. Mularkey didn't help much with the playcalling either.

Daunte deserves some of the blame, but so does the OL, and Mularkey. As I just stated before, I'm all for supporting Daunte. The Fins gave up a 2nd round pick, and I would hate to see another 2nd rounder goto waste. A la AJ Feeley.
Bite your tounge. You know we don't mention what'shisname around here. :lol:

Mularkey has been a disappointment and I would like to see a change, but that is up to Saban and his evaluation of MM performance.

steeda
12-04-2006, 01:20 PM

Mularkey has been a disappointment and I would like to see a change, but that is up to Saban and his evaluation of MM performance.

Yeah, I should have known :smackhead . Is it too late to edit the post? :lol: The jury is still out on MM, and even if he's mediocre, it might be worth keeping him. I only say this because of my concern for all of our players learning a new playbook if this team swaps an OC for the 3rd year in a row.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 01:30 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: "SERIOUSLY" OH!! You said it but you didn't say it "seriously" What a fukin joke duchebag. You wrote it , you said it, but it wasn't "serious"?? :sidelol: It was just a hopeful thought right? Just we could say "Yep Dolphag TOM called it" if it did happen right? pathetic!:cooldude:A-hole, I know you can't spell, but apparently you can't read if you think I really thought we were closing out the season 9-0. I had fun w/ it in one thread, but even checked that by saying it was highly, highly unlikely!!! And if it did happen, I wouldn't be like "Yeah, it was all me" - I'd have been as shocked as anyone.

Hey, it's our board, we can say whatever we like.

It will be nice when you're gone for six weeks!!!

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 01:32 PM

Mularkey has been a disappointment and I would like to see a change, but that is up to Saban and his evaluation of MM performance.Yeah, it appears from yesterday's Press con. that Saban is unhappy w/ MM. For him to say it publically (sort of), he must have been saying it behind closed doors for a while. I'm sure he'll address it in the offseason.

And I think we're goign to see Pepper behind center at season's start next year no matter what. So he'll have his chance, and the supporting cast just can't be worse than it was for his four games.

Mike13
12-04-2006, 02:35 PM

Yeah The OL played like **** in the first few games, I don't think it was all Daunte, it was probably a mix of both.

Oh the Irony!:lol:

You now that 6 letter words are too complicated for that "fukhead"

B-lo
12-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah The OL played like **** in the first few games, I don't think it was all Daunte, it was probably a mix of both.

You now that 6 letter words are too complicated for that "fukhead"
:sidelol: Tired of getting bytch slapped, you little punk bytch!!!!!:lol: Complicated? They taught you that in the school your STILL in punk boy?:lol:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 12:17 AM
:sidelol: Tired of getting bytch slapped, you little punk bytch!!!!!:lol: Complicated? They taught you that in the school your STILL in punk boy?:lol:

Nah you haven't ***** slapped me, maybe you dreamed you did after passing out in a coke party.