PDA

View Full Version : We looked real small out there today.

DirkDiggler
12-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Man on the TV at least the one thing that kept jumping out at me was the size difference. Jax players looked like freakin Giants compared to our puny linemen. Oh yea and our O line SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like earlier in the year.

elite14eva
12-03-2006, 11:04 PM
d-mac is garbage.

Brown42000
12-03-2006, 11:05 PM
But their lineman were getting overpowered for most of the game but our "puny" lineman we are not a small front 7 and just because we lost today doesn't make us a small front seven.

Kdawg954
12-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Yea no question that Jville won the battle upfront . . . I'm not gonna sit up here and say get rid of the line . . . they have played well for a few games in a row and they were up against maybe the best DLine in the league . . . but no question we could use a premier LT . . . I like Dmac but he is a stopgap . . . I would much rather keep him for depth purposes . . . everything from the center . . . left could use an upgrade. We are massive on the right side, and that side is solid.

Coral Reefer
12-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Man on the TV at least the one thing that kept jumping out at me was the size difference. Jax players looked like freakin Giants compared to our puny linemen. Oh yea and our O line SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like earlier in the year.

Yeah, I was chuckling over all the posts about how we don't need to upgrade the OL after this year during the little streak we had.

It's still one of the main positions that need upgrading badly.

Acquiring a LT is a no brainer.
In additon, bringing in a true Center while moving Hadnot back to Guard to compete could be enough.

Brown42000
12-03-2006, 11:08 PM
I think he was talking about the d-line and not the o-line about being small.

DirkDiggler
12-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Our entire team looks physically smaller then Jville. And it was our O line! Joey was running for his life today.

aleta
12-03-2006, 11:38 PM
JH play great!! he didn't do anything wrong!!, those int were because the ball iwas not inflated the right way. That been said, the entire team suck, because they are small, look's like they came from pewiie leage, The entire team suck, but take JH out of it, cause he is huge.

CCMiamiDolphins
12-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Were we watching the same game? Cause it seems to me that their WRs were catching everything thrown to them. Maybe cause they got like 8 more inches over our cornerbacks. We need a big corner.

jlfin
12-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Yea no question that Jville won the battle upfront . . . I'm not gonna sit up here and say get rid of the line . . . they have played well for a few games in a row and they were up against maybe the best DLine in the league . . . but no question we could use a premier LT . . . I like Dmac but he is a stopgap . . . I would much rather keep him for depth purposes . . . everything from the center . . . left could use an upgrade. We are massive on the right side, and that side is solid.

Dmac got beat for a sack by a 1st yr player who was activated off the practice squad this week. Shameful:o

jlfin
12-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Were we watching the same game? Cause it seems to me that their WRs were catching everything thrown to them. Maybe cause they got like 8 more inches over our cornerbacks. We need a big corner.

Very few teams have CB's over 6' 0''. Surtain and Madison were both about 5' 10'' 5' 11'.
I didn't see them outjumping anybody, they were wide open the entire game.

Rockfish
12-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Yeah, Jacksonville has some of the biggest players in the NFL. Them and Dallas always look bigger than whoever they are playing.

DrewOldSchool
12-04-2006, 12:39 AM

Jacksonville is one of the most physical teams in the league and having Garrard starting only makes them more physically gifted. The Dolphin's O-Line regressed and well, some of them cost themselves jobs next year since they are now, for all attempts and purposes, eliminated from playoff contention. O-Line will surely be a major area that will be upgraded in the offseason. But I have to say that the NFL must really be a tough level of competition with all of the turnover that occurs year after year. Guys come and go at every level from coaches and coordinators to kickers and O-Linemen. So let's give the devil his due. We, as fans, are rediculously demanding of people playing this sport.

CCMiamiDolphins
12-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Can anybody tell me why Big Daddy didnt play today?

MiamiDolphins34
12-04-2006, 02:07 AM
We should go after LT Leonard Davis.We need a dominant LT.

PHANTASTIC 13
12-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Very few teams have CB's over 6' 0''. Surtain and Madison were both about 5' 10'' 5' 11'.
I didn't see them outjumping anybody, they were wide open the entire game.
The difference is that Madison and Surtain would play bump and run and they(Jags) wouldn't have had the kind of success they had throwing the ball today if those two guys were still playing for Miami.

Miami1
12-04-2006, 02:59 AM
They need to get some guys on the o line that can knock some people around and off the line. The o line looked flat, and didnt have any fire at all

CCMiamiDolphins
12-04-2006, 04:02 AM
Does anyone know why Dan Wilkinson?

Kdawg954
12-04-2006, 06:52 AM
Dmac got beat for a sack by a 1st yr player who was activated off the practice squad this week. Shameful:o

Hmmm, if u think the line hasn't improved since he was moved to LT, then that is a shameful assumption on your part . . . so he had a bad game, he was playing a fantastic DLine and he got beat a few times, do u suggest switching the OLine now? I didn't think so, because he has been consistent and I fully expect him to go out and have a better game against the Patriots.

dw10
12-04-2006, 09:47 AM
I thought our line did ok on both sides of the ball. It's simple, the biggest reason we lost was because Joey threw those 2 devastating INT's. There is no question about it. The first Int. was a minimum 10 point to a 14 point swing. The next Int. gave up another 7 points and gave Jax all the confidence they needed to seal the game.
We lost because of Joey. simple.