PDA

View Full Version : We're Spoilers Now!!

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 10:38 AM
OK, the offseason will be here soon enough, and we'll have plenty to address then, but we have four games left, and they will allow us to take some others down w/ us, or hurt the playoff positioning of a team or two.

Bills are done, just like us, but we can still:

-Break the Jets hearts by keeping them home in January as well

-Ensure the Patsies get NO bye, virtually guaranteeing they won't see the SB

-Knock the Colts off the top seed

It ain't much, but it'll give some added interest while playing out the balance. Plus, the other game is against Buffalo - what more incentive do you need?

Oh well - let's hope next year is different, what else can we say?

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah.. Spoilers. :)

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah.. Spoilers. :)

BZHey, it's the best I got today, what can I tell you. I really thought we'd at least get to 6-6 before it fell apart again.

Still, get me to 8-8, bringing down some others w/ me and I just might forgot how bad this season really has been. Especially if two of those wins come against the one team that plays in NY, and the other who plays in NJ but claims to be from NY :lol:

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 10:44 AM
BZ, admit it. You know it's going to come down to that Christmas game for the Jets! :wink:

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 10:53 AM
BZ, admit it. You know it's going to come down to that Christmas game for the Jets! :wink:

We shall see.

The Dolphins might win a few more, but there are no X-mas presents for you this year.

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:00 AM
We shall see.

The Dolphins might win a few more, but there are no X-mas presents for you this year.

BZAll I can say is enjoy the Miami weather, dining, etc. I mean, I don't want you to feel like you wasted all that money just to watch the Jets lose :lol:.

You know what scares me really, though. It's that this division isn't getting any weaker in the next couple years. Sure, injuries, etc. happen, but you would think the Jets, Bills and Dolphins would be better next year, not worse. And it's not like the Patriots are going to suddenly become horrible. We can all have good teams next year, but struggle because of this division.

So enjoy this season if you can get to the playoffs. You need three wins, though and there are no Packers left on the schedule. Even the Raiders are playing tough now ... for at least three quarters anyways.

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey.. you want to be the spoiler?

Start on Sunday against the Pats.

You beat them and beat them good. Go ahead. I dare you!.

:)

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey.. you want to be the spoiler?

Start on Sunday against the Pats.

You beat them and beat them good. Go ahead. I dare you!.

BZOh alright, if you say so.

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh alright, if you say so.

Who would you rather win the East? Pats or Jets?

I mean, really?

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:43 AM

I mean, really?

BZThat's like asking me, "How would you like to be kicked in the balls - with a steel-toe boot, or stilletto heel?"

Just because - AND ONLY BECAUSE - the Patsies have had the recent success and it makes me sick to my stomach, I suppose if a gun were to my head and I had to choose, I'd pick the Jets.

OK, I feel dirty now and must shower for the rest of the day ....

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 11:44 AM
But, how are you going to win the East when we beat you on Christmas?? :lol::wink:

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 11:48 AM

I mean, really?

BZ:confused: errrrrr:tantrum: eerrr:confused: eeeerrrr..........:tantrum: ...none.

steeda
12-04-2006, 01:25 PM

I mean, really?

BZ

Seriously, if it came down to picking between the Jets and Pats. I would pick the Jets easily. The Pats have been enjoying too much success at the top and it's time for a change. 5 Years is long enough.

Mike13
12-04-2006, 02:41 PM

.......................**** you.

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 02:53 PM
.......................**** you.

Is that who are you picking the draft?

BZ

nyjunc
12-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Hopefully the Phin players are too full of eggnog to show up Christmas Night, that could be a make or break game for us.

BleedinGreenNC
12-04-2006, 04:17 PM

I hope it does!! Nothing better than a great rivalry game in December, and the Jet's destroying their hated rival and getting into the playoffs!

PhinzN703
12-04-2006, 04:17 PM

I mean, really?

BZ

Jets all the way man. I hate the Pats (only bc of their success :wink: )

I dont like any of the teams in our division but since Chad is one of my Fantasy QBs, I say take it all man.

Then lose in the first round of course :tongue:

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Hopefully the Phin players are too full of eggnog to show up Christmas Night, that could be a make or break game for us.

Seriously... if it comes down to playing the Dolphins who allowed the Packers to score 34 points them.... well.. I am not too worried.

I worry more about the Bills this week and the Vikings on the road. We need those first.

BZ

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Jets all the way man. I hate the Pats (only bc of their success :wink: )

I dont like any of the teams in our division but since Chad is one of my Fantasy QBs, I say take it all man.

Then lose in the first round of course :tongue:

If we got the chance to lose in the first round this year I would be ecstatic!

BZ

nyjunc
12-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Seriously... if it comes down to playing the Dolphins who allowed the Packers to score 34 points them.... well.. I am not too worried.

I worry more about the Bills this week and the Vikings on the road. We need those first.

BZ

Let's not fool ourselves, that ws a different dolphin team. They are playing much better. We are still better and have a good chance to win but that will be a very difficult game.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 04:53 PM
I hope it does!! Nothing better than a great rivalry game in December, and the Jet's destroying their hated rival and getting into the playoffs!"destroying" ... is that what you expect :sidelol::lol:.

You mean like in the last game when you "destroyed" us by three at home?

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 04:58 PM

BZBZ BZ BZ ... one bad game by a defense does not a season make. We've beaten down several other teams on D, even when our offense doesn't show up.

In those first seven weeks, 1-AA teams would have beaten us, that's just the way it was going. You really think Chad is going to carve us up?

nyjunc
12-04-2006, 05:12 PM
"destroying" ... is that what you expect :sidelol::lol:.

we were up 20-3 and then agve up some late points. early in the year we were allowing teams back in games after we had big leads, we aren't doing that anymore.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:14 PM
we were up 20-3 and then agve up some late points. early in the year we were allowing teams back in games after we had big leads, we aren't doing that anymore.Game is four quarters long and if you haven't noticed, we're a much different team lately, yesterday the exception.

Yeah, we were destroying you guys 30-7 back in '00 w/ 15 minutes to play ...

The whole game is the whole game.

You're kidding yourself if you think this is going to be easy. :sidelol:

nyjunc
12-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Game is four quarters long and if you haven't noticed, we're a much different team lately, yesterday the exception.

Read my posts, i said it was going to be very difficult and b/c you guys choked in '00 dosn't mean we will. You guys have a history of that, our choking history ended about 10 years ago.

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Game is four quarters long and if you haven't noticed, we're a much different team lately, yesterday the exception.

Nothing is going to be easy. We need to win and win ugly or pretty, it doesn't matter.

If we can get some help from Dolphins and others to get us a divisional title, that would be great. Otherwise, we just need to win.

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Read my posts, i said it was going to be very difficult and b/c you guys choked in '00 dosn't mean we will. You guys have a history of that, our choking history ended about 10 years ago.Recent choking history isn't important to this one game. Point I was trying to make is you saying you were up on us 20-3 at one point doesn't mean you destroyed us. We were one ex-good-kicker away from tying it up too!

This time, it's in Miami. Not saying you guys won't win, but it won't be easy. One thing Saban has shown so far is the ability to get his team to play solid through year's end. If I'm the Patsies or Jets, I'm not looking forward to playing us. Why would you be? You wanna call the Raiders easy, fine - fact, keep underestimating the Christmas game! All the more it will come back to bite you in the ***!

Roman529
12-04-2006, 05:22 PM
If we beat the Pats next week or the Jets on Christmas, this will make my year, hopefully we can do both. :tongue:

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:25 PM
If we beat the Pats next week or the Jets on Christmas, this will make my year, hopefully we can do both. :tongue:It'll make my year after the disapointment we've experienced.

Hey, how is this UC kicker anyways? Mare's head is just gone, what else can you say. He's just missing badly now - when a kicker is done, he's just done. Just look at Vandy, cut from Dallas. Kicking is half mental and when you lose that half, it doesn't matter if you can kick it 75 yards, you're done. Hate to say it ...

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 05:27 PM
If we beat the Pats next week or the Jets on Christmas, this will make my year, hopefully we can do both. :tongue:

From Super Bowl bound to beating one or two teams.

Expectations have dropped in Miami this year.

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:29 PM

BZGee .... ya think BZ!!!!!

This is the LAST year I get OVERLY excited going into a season. Next year, I like to think we'll be pretty good, but I'm not counting any chicks till they hatch, that's for sure. I'm done w/ that! Burn me once, shame on you, burn me 26 more times, shame on me :tantrum:

like2god
12-04-2006, 05:30 PM

BZ

But it is always nice to beat a division rival, no?

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 05:31 PM

Sure is.

Better to beat them twice though! :)

BZ

steeda
12-04-2006, 06:21 PM

Hopefully this weekend we'll get our first division win.... :wink:

nyjunc
12-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Recent choking history isn't important to this one game. Point I was trying to make is you saying you were up on us 20-3 at one point doesn't mean you destroyed us. We were one ex-good-kicker away from tying it up too!

This time, it's in Miami. Not saying you guys won't win, but it won't be easy. One thing Saban has shown so far is the ability to get his team to play solid through year's end. If I'm the Patsies or Jets, I'm not looking forward to playing us. Why would you be? You wanna call the Raiders easy, fine - fact, keep underestimating the Christmas game! All the more it will come back to bite you in the ***!

I wish you would actually read my posts about the game before you make silly comments. Go back and read my posts from earlier today in this thread.

like2god
12-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Sure is.

Better to beat them twice though! :)

BZ

You'll have to wait until at least next year for that to happen. :wink:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 08:30 PM
You'll have to wait until at least next year for that to happen. :wink: No WE don't gay Dexter!:cooldude:

like2god
12-04-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't have a constructive thought in my head. :cooldude:

No, no you don't. :cooldude:

upstart
12-04-2006, 10:11 PM
That's like asking me, "How would you like to be kicked in the balls - with a steel-toe boot, or stilletto heel?"

Just because - AND ONLY BECAUSE - the Patsies have had the recent success

:sidelol:

Recent success...:lol:

In a few weeks it will be 2007....since 2001 the Pats have owned the NFL.

Its called a Dynasty...not,Recent success

Mike13
12-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Is that who are you picking the draft?

BZ

If there was such a kid with that name, I would love to see him on this team.

Yeah you guys started your dynasty, a few years ago, so that is pretty recent.
As opposed to your team being a lauging stock for nearly 30 years.

BwanaZulia
12-05-2006, 10:20 AM
You'll have to wait until at least next year for that to happen. :wink:

I know looking at your season, it might SEEM like December is "next year" but it isn't.

BZ

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 10:34 AM
I wish you would actually read my posts about the game before you make silly comments. Go back and read my posts from earlier today in this thread.But yet you were defending your pal there when I responded to his stupid "destroy" comment - as if it was justified (saying how you were up 20-3 and our little comeback was like a gift from Eric Mangini or something). That's what I'm referring to.

Whatever, let's move on.

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 10:36 AM

In a few weeks it will be 2007....since 2001 the Pats have owned the NFL.

Its called a Dynasty...not,Recent success

:sidelol:You haven't been champs in almost 24 months. Dynasty is over! Yes, it's recent success, because you didn't really have too much before then, overall.

A-hole, you know what I mean anyways.

BleedinGreenNC
12-05-2006, 11:15 AM
"destroying" ... is that what you expect :sidelol::lol:.

Ok, maybe that was wishing too much, but a win is a win.

BleedinGreenNC
12-05-2006, 11:16 AM
No WE don't gay Dexter!:cooldude:

?? What?

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Ok, maybe that was wishing too much, but a win is a win.I still love your avetar, so I'll let it go.

B-lo
12-05-2006, 01:08 PM
?? What? I was speaking from a Bills perspective, WE don't have to wait untill next season. Dexter is short for his/her /its real name poindexter, and he has stated many times he like's to be gay. Therefor you get the no WE don't gay Dexter.:cooldude:

like2god
12-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I was speaking from a Bills perspective, WE don't have to wait untill next season. Dexter is short for his/her /its real name poindexter, and he has stated many times he like's to be gay. Therefor you get the no WE don't gay Dexter.:cooldude:

Having to explain your humor is usually a sign that it isn't funny. Just for future reference. :cooldude:

INPHINITY
12-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Whatever happens I hope to see all of you that can predict the future back here either to gloat or eat crow. If your men enough to call it now you better be men when it's over.

BleedinGreenNC
12-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Having to explain your humor is usually a sign that it isn't funny. Just for future reference. :cooldude:

Nuff said!!:sidelol:

B-lo
12-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Having to explain your humor is usually a sign that it isn't funny. Just for future reference. :cooldude: For future reference Dexter, "what" is a question. Questions are followed by answers.:cooldude:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 03:16 PM
For future reference Dexter, "what" is a question. Questions are followed by answers.:cooldude:

Unless you answer a question with another question, then we have a whole other line of questioning, with no defenitive answer.

nyjunc
12-05-2006, 03:22 PM
But yet you were defending your pal there when I responded to his stupid "destroy" comment - as if it was justified (saying how you were up 20-3 and our little comeback was like a gift from Eric Mangini or something). That's what I'm referring to.

Whatever, let's move on.

you were talking about the last game like it was a back and forth game, we got a big lead and went into running outt he clock mode and allowed you back in. Luckily it didn't cost us the game. We deserved that win, that doesn't mean I think we'll blow you out. Again it's going to be a difficult game for us to win.

B-lo
12-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Unless you answer a question with another question, then we have a whole other line of questioning, with no defeinitive answer. And you fuks say I can't spell??:sidelol:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 09:52 PM
And you fuks say I can't spell??:sidelol:

At least I correct my mistakes, you just babble on incoherently and you make yourself look like an artard.

B-lo
12-05-2006, 10:18 PM
At least I correct my mistakes, you just babble on incoherently and you make you'reself look like an artard.blah blah blah ! nice spelling again dikhead "yourself"?:shakeno: you need to just STFU!!!:cooldude:

Mike13
12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
blah blah blah ! nice spelling again dikhead "yourself"?:shakeno: you need to just STFU!!!:cooldude:

See I fixed it. Now you enjoy typing incoherent babble and you don't like correcting your mistakes it seems.

B-lo
12-06-2006, 08:45 AM
See I fixed it. Now you enjoy typing incoherent babble and you don't like correcting your mistakes it seems. Is this English grammar 101? I don't give a fuk If there is a letter missing or an extra letter, as long as it is understandable then it's fine. Oh wait I forgot who I'm talking to!:lol: My lack of phagish typing skills makes it appear I can't spell, but actually I can, just don't care to. What do you want to do, have a spelling B kiddy boY?? :lol:

DolfanTom
12-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Is this English grammar 101? I don't give a fuk If there is a letter missing or an extra letter, as long as it is understandable then it's fine. Oh wait I forgot who I'm talking to!:lol: My lack of phagish typing skills makes it appear I can't spell, but actually I can, just don't care to. What do you want to do, have a spelling B kiddy boY?? :lol:Still, Blo, it wouldn't hurt to catch up on all the school you missed after you dropped out in sixth grade. I'll tell ya what, during your six-week banishment, why not take some classes at the local elementary school where you live! I'm sure you have that drive deep down somewhere to finally graduate from sixth-grade, no? Now is your chance!!!

B-lo
12-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Still, Blo, it wouldn't hurt to catch up on all the school you missed after you dropped out in sixth grade. I'll tell ya what, during your six-week banishment, why not take some classes at the local elementary school where you live! I'm sure you have that drive deep down somewhere to finally graduate from sixth-grade, no? Now is your chance!!! Once again if I followed your dumb as$ logic, that would tell me that they give out Master's degree's in the 5th grade? Any other stupid suggestions Dolphag Tom? :cooldude:

DolfanTom
12-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Once again if I followed your dumb as$ logic, that would tell me that they give out Master's degree's in the 5th grade? Any other stupid suggestions Dolphag Tom? :cooldude:OK, you have a masters degree, but CAN'T:

-Spell
-Figure out how to add an avetar, let alone create one (thus, ruining any chance for a really good bet between us!)
-Root for a football team other than the Bills :confused:
-Take a shower (OK, I made that one up)

I'd say you are an engineer for the lack of spelling capacity, but then you'd be able to use a computer. So I can only assume that you paid someone to do your school work? :lol:

B-lo
12-06-2006, 11:30 AM
OK, you have a masters degree, but CAN'T:

-Spell
-Figure out how to add an avetar, let alone create one (thus, ruining any chance for a really good bet between us!)
-Root for a football team other than the Bills :confused:
-Take a shower (OK, I made that one up)

I'd say you are an engineer for the lack of spelling capacity, but then you'd be able to use a computer. So I can only assume that you paid someone to do your school work? :lol:I told you I can spell, can't type!!!! My girlfriend now wife typed all my papers for me. Just add this up 17 -6 equals ? that's how many days you got left before your hiatus!!!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
12-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I told you I can spell, can't type!!!! My girlfriend now wife typed all my papers for me. Just add this up 17 -6 equals ? that's how many days you got left before your hiatus!!!:cooldude:Sounds like you made out better than your wife :wink:

B-lo
12-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Sounds like you made out better than your wife :wink:ABSOFREEKINLUTELY!!!!!:lol:

DolfanTom
12-06-2006, 01:09 PM
ABSOFREEKINLUTELY!!!!!:lol:We indeed have something in common then!

like2god
12-06-2006, 01:39 PM
BurgerBlowboy got his masters degree at Ronald McDonald College, he was the top in his class when it came to effing the Hamburglar and distributing the secret sauce. :lol:

Mike13
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Once again if I followed your dumb as$ logic, that would tell me that they give out Master's degree's in the 5th grade? Any other stupid suggestions Dolphag Tom? :cooldude:

You can't possibly be this ****ing stupid. No one is.

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 02:52 PM
BurgerBlowboy got his masters degree at Ronald McDonald College, he was the top in his class when it came to effing the Hamburglar and distributing the secret sauce. :lol:That made me grimace.

B-lo
12-06-2006, 03:02 PM
BurgerBlowboy got his masters degree at Ronald McDonald College, he was the top in his class when it came to effing the Hamburglar and distributing the secret sauce. :lol:Dexter, keep working on those social skills, they take a while for geek boys like you to develop. Pretty soon your best friend won't be an English book, computer or Physics text. Soon you will even realize there's other people in the world besides the one's gramma's got poster's of in her basement like, Einstein and Freud. She should at least have put a picture of a female down there in your dungeon , then maybe you wouldn't be so FUKIN WARPED!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Dexter, keep working on those social skills, they take a while for geek boys like you to develop. Pretty soon your best friend won't be an English book, computer or Physics text. Soon you will even realize there's other people in the world besides the one's gramma's got poster's of in her basement like, Einstein and Freud. She should at least have put a picture of a female down there in your dungeon , then maybe you wouldn't be so FUKIN WARPED!!:cooldude:

WTF??? :lol:

A little obscure, even for you B-l-O-w-B-o-Y.

So do you flip the fries or do you tell someone to do that for you? :lol:

like2god
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
That made me grimace.

Careful, blow-boy always had a thing for guys in purple. :tsk:

B-lo
12-06-2006, 03:18 PM
WTF??? :lol:

A little obscure, even for you B-l-O-w-B-o-Y.

So do you flip the fries or do you tell someone to do that for you? :lol:This coming from a warped minded fuker, who can't keep his **** sexuality out of 90% of his responses?
:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Careful, blow-boy always had a thing for guys in purple. :tsk:

.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:lol:

like2god
12-06-2006, 03:35 PM
http://www.treehugger.com/files/th_images/vegetarian_prince.jpg:lol:

:lol:

B-lo
12-06-2006, 04:08 PM
http://www.treehugger.com/files/th_images/vegetarian_prince.jpg:lol:
:tantrum: you got me!:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 04:15 PM
:tantrum: you got me!:rolleyes::wink: I know that's the music you jam while cruising Los Olas Blvd in your convertible Jetta.

B-lo
12-06-2006, 04:18 PM
:wink: I know that's the music you jam while cruising Los Olas Blvd in your convertible Jetta.
:sidelol: don't try to put your fantasy's on me mutha fuka!!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-06-2006, 04:22 PM
:sidelol: don't try to put your fantasy's on me mutha fuka!!!:cooldude:I call 'em like I see 'em.

BleedinGreenNC
12-31-2006, 05:52 PM
You really broke our hearts!!:sidelol: