PDA

View Full Version : And with Cutler in we could have counted out the Broncos.

jac3477
12-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Still playing the what if game as I watch highlights. Damn we really had a nice opportunity with this week's results and Cutler coming in for Denver right now.

finfansince72
12-04-2006, 01:23 PM
The horrible start destroyed the season, the playoffs were a extreme longshot. We are right where we deserve to be. Maybe next year we wont toss giveme games like GB away with poor play.

dominizzo
12-04-2006, 01:26 PM
The horrible start destroyed the season, the playoffs were a extreme longshot. We are right where we deserve to be. Maybe next year we wont toss giveme games like GB away with poor play.

And the Houston game:shakeno:

Vertical Limit
12-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Jay Cutler looked like a statue on the field.

finfansince72
12-04-2006, 01:29 PM
And the Houston game:shakeno:

Yea I mean we cant cry about the schedule thats for sure. The GB and Houston games pissed me off something fierce.

ch19079
12-04-2006, 01:41 PM
the ESPN (or NFL Network.. .,i cant remember which) announcer said they were playing for next season, since they knew they didnt have a Super Bowl team this year.

thats just made me laugh. how do you tell your team who has a very good record that they are going to give up on this season, with 5 games to go.

even if Plummer was holding your offense back, i dont see how anyone could see a that guy comming in and doing anything but throw INTs to lose the game.

they coach should be fired for making such a dumb decision. and if we find out later that it was foced on him by higher ups in the organization, then they need to be fired also.