PDA

View Full Version : Go DOLPHINS!!!!

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Another strange week when I have to root for an AFC East team to win!

This week, the Dolphins host the Patriots and all I can say is... GO DOLPHINS!!!

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks BZ hopefully we bring our A game.

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks BZ hopefully we bring our A game.

Bring your A, B & C games. I don't care.

JUST BEAT THE DAMN PATRIOTS!

For the love of god.

BZ

like2god
12-04-2006, 12:54 PM
With any luck the Phins will win on Sunday and keep on winning right through the holidays. :wink:

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 01:03 PM
With any luck the Phins will win on Sunday and keep on winning right through the holidays. :wink:

Now now. Don't get crazy.

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-04-2006, 01:04 PM

BZ:lol:

like2god
12-04-2006, 01:09 PM

BZ
:tantrum: I hate it when you do that. :lol:

steeda
12-04-2006, 01:15 PM

For the love of god.

BZ

Nice win over the Packers this week as well. I can't stand the Pats and we always give them a tough game. Pats are never an easy win, although this time, we can't be giving up turnovers. It killed us in the first game.

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 01:34 PM

For the love of god.

BZJet fans love us this week. Two weeks later, the Patriot fans will love us.

Sorry Bills fans, you're going to hate us on 12/17, we can't help you out this season.

EBMisfit
12-04-2006, 01:40 PM

This week, the Dolphins host the Patriots and all I can say is... GO DOLPHINS!!!

BZMaybe you should start saying that every week.:D

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Maybe you should start saying that every week.:D

One week at a time! :)

BZ

dominizzo
12-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Bwana If The jets do taste Postseason!! You will lose!! Chad the Lobber stinks

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Bwana If The jets do taste Postseason!! You will lose!! Chad the Lobber stinks

Stinks eh?

Stinks like Joey? Stinks like Duante?

Or this is a special kind of stink?

BZ

Mike13
12-04-2006, 02:38 PM
When's the last time we had an inept QB, and no running game(as of now)?
Right on Dec 20, 2004.

Alex44
12-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Truthfully Id rather the Jets win the divison....someone needs to knock those damn Pats off their horse even if its just for one year.

Type-O
12-04-2006, 03:31 PM
yes,go phins!! damn that feels weird

SpurzN703
12-04-2006, 04:22 PM
I'd rather us lose so the Jets don't gain ground. Just to piss BZ off :evil: :evil: :evil:

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 04:23 PM
I'd rather us lose so the Jets don't gain ground. Just to piss BZ off :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now there is a fan!

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Now there is a fan!

BZThe only thing left to do is win the next three just to piss off the rest of the division :lol:. Sure, the Patsies make out that way, but they ain't going nowhere anyways.

BwanaZulia
12-04-2006, 05:17 PM
The only thing left to do is win the next three just to piss off the rest of the division :lol:. Sure, the Patsies make out that way, but they ain't going nowhere anyways.

Yeah..!!! Get mad at those Patriots! Go get them!

BZ

DolfanTom
12-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah..!!! Get mad at those Patriots! Go get them!

BZ:lol:

steeda
12-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Right on Dec 20, 2004.

I'll never forget that game. Only game I have ever D/Led through torrents. Thank you FH. :dolphins:

nyrican
12-04-2006, 09:17 PM
GO FISH !!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck against the Pats play your game FIns play your game...

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 10:43 AM
GO FISH !!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck against the Pats play your game FIns play your game...You know Jest fans, I realize you are fixated on the Dolphins, but you do realize you still have to go out and win at least three games on your own to make the playoffs, right?

Focus on the Bills - remember, the team that ran and passed all over you earlier this year (even though you won). If the same thing happens this time, I don't think the W will end up in your corner!

BwanaZulia
12-05-2006, 11:06 AM
You know Jest fans, I realize you are fixated on the Dolphins, but you do realize you still have to go out and win at least three games on your own to make the playoffs, right?

Focus on the Bills - remember, the team that ran and passed all over you earlier this year (even though you won). If the same thing happens this time, I don't think the W will end up in your corner!

We are focused on the Bills, this is just not a Bills board.

The Jets are a better team now than they were when we met them last. Our defense has been stopping the run and the pass and the players are going full tilt. Cedric Houston is back playing well, Leon coming into his own and Chad doing really well.

At home.... I like this game.

That being said, a divisional rivalry is crazy, just like when the Dolphins beat the Pats this week! :)

BZ

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 11:08 AM
We are focused on the Bills, this is just not a Bills board.

The Jets are a better team now than they were when we met them last. Our defense has been stopping the run and the pass and the players are going full tilt. Cedric Houston is back playing well, Leon coming into his own and Chad doing really well.

At home.... I like this game.

That being said, a divisional rivalry is crazy, just like when the Dolphins beat the Pats this week! :)

BZI know, but that's the thing, while you have improved, so have we AND the Bills too. All I hear on the radio is how easy a schedule the Jets have, based on record, but both us and the Bills are playing better than our records right now.

I'm sure I'll enjoy both the Bills-Jets and Dolphins-Pats game this weekend on my couch. Good stuff!

BwanaZulia
12-05-2006, 11:22 AM
I know, but that's the thing, while you have improved, so have we AND the Bills too. All I hear on the radio is how easy a schedule the Jets have, based on record, but both us and the Bills are playing better than our records right now.

I'm sure I'll enjoy both the Bills-Jets and Dolphins-Pats game this weekend on my couch. Good stuff!

Bills have improved? How so?

After the Jets game they got slammed by the Bears, Patriots and Lions. Winning against the Texans and Packers is not a badge of honor. Keeping it close against the Colts and beating the Jags is pretty good.

When we played them any team could run on us, now we are stopping the run and playing better overall defense.

I am still not convinced that JP can get the job done if not helped out a ton by his defense and special teams. If we can limit one of those two factors, we should be able to get a win.

BZ

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Bills have improved? How so?

After the Jets game they got slammed by the Bears, Patriots and Lions. Winning against the Texans and Packers is not a badge of honor. Keeping it close against the Colts and beating the Jags is pretty good.

When we played them any team could run on us, now we are stopping the run and playing better overall defense.

I am still not convinced that JP can get the job done if not helped out a ton by his defense and special teams. If we can limit one of those two factors, we should be able to get a win.

BZI think the Bills have shown some Moxy w/ the close game agains the Colts, comeback wins over Houston and the Jags isn't bad either. And they played - perhaps - the NFL's best team this past weekend to a close finish. And in all of that JP Loss-man may actually be turning into a decent QB. For real! :confused:

I know this one is in the Meadowlands, but it's no gimmie - that's all I'm saying.

BwanaZulia
12-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I think the Bills have shown some Moxy w/ the close game agains the Colts, comeback wins over Houston and the Jags isn't bad either. And they played - perhaps - the NFL's best team this past weekend to a close finish. And in all of that JP Loss-man may actually be turning into a decent QB. For real! :confused:

I know this one is in the Meadowlands, but it's no gimmie - that's all I'm saying.

No gimme at all.

This is a game we need to come out and score early... get a lead, take away the run game and make JP try to catch up. Put him in 5-7 step drops, make him throw and he might be made to make mistakes or take sacks.

If Chad leads good drives and handles the ball, we can win.

BZ

SpurzN703
12-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Now there is a fan!

BZ

yeah yeah. Anyone but the Patriots

INPHINITY
12-05-2006, 02:01 PM

BZ I love seeing this!! Are you guy's asking the Phin's for help??:wink: We'll see what we can do for ya but just this one time,O.K.?:D

BleedinGreenNC
12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
I love seeing this!! Are you guy's asking the Phin's for help??:wink: We'll see what we can do for ya but just this one time,O.K.?:D

That works for me!!:dolphins:

rdhstlr23
12-05-2006, 02:25 PM
I'd love to beat NE too.

This is just opinion and to a Jets fan it probably means poop, but I just don't see it from the Jets. I see it from the Pats, but not the Jets. You're 1-3 against teams with a winning record. I mean if you count the Bills in week 3 that means you are 2-3 against teams with a .500 record or better at the time of playing them. The rest of your schedule is against teams with a losing record. Unless Miami wins it's last 2 and gets to 7-7, they won't be .500 either. I just can't get past that. I applaud you in beating the teams that should. Miami couldn't do it nor have other teams been able to. Yes, it's not your fault that is your schedule. But, I only look back at Jacksonville last year 12-4 with a fairly week schedule and they get crushed by a Patriots team. You're 4-2 on the road which is nice record (1-1 against quality teams).

You're probably going to be matched up against the Ravens or New England, which you have beaten at their place. Think you'll do it again? I'm sorry BZ I just don't see it. Not to mention, I don't want to see it....haha

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I'd love to beat NE too.

This is just opinion and to a Jets fan it probably means poop, but I just don't see it from the Jets. I see it from the Pats, but not the Jets. You're 1-3 against teams with a winning record. I mean if you count the Bills in week 3 that means you are 2-3 against teams with a .500 record or better at the time of playing them. The rest of your schedule is against teams with a losing record. Unless Miami wins it's last 2 and gets to 7-7, they won't be .500 either. I just can't get past that. I applaud you in beating the teams that should. Miami couldn't do it nor have other teams been able to. Yes, it's not your fault that is your schedule. But, I only look back at Jacksonville last year 12-4 with a fairly week schedule and they get crushed by a Patriots team. You're 4-2 on the road which is nice record (1-1 against quality teams).

You're probably going to be matched up against the Ravens or New England, which you have beaten at their place. Think you'll do it again? I'm sorry BZ I just don't see it. Not to mention, I don't want to see it....hahaEven if this is all true, I think a Jet fans will take it after last year, just like we would have taken ANY playoff berth last season after '04. Even if they get blown out of the first round, it's a successful season to build on.

I don't think any of these Jest fans - especially BZ - expect big post-season things from this season's Jets. Maybe next year and after, but this season is like playing w/ the house's money.

gillderais
12-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Truthfully Id rather the Jets win the divison....someone needs to knock those damn Pats off their horse even if its just for one year.

:yes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What an historic moment as both Jets and Dolphins fans have united to stop our mutual enemy! ;)

DolfanTom
12-05-2006, 04:58 PM
:yes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What an historic moment as both Jets and Dolphins fans have united to stop our mutual enemy! ;)And all of that goodwill ends - ironically - on none other than Christmas Day!

BwanaZulia
12-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I'd love to beat NE too.

You're probably going to be matched up against the Ravens or New England, which you have beaten at their place. Think you'll do it again? I'm sorry BZ I just don't see it. Not to mention, I don't want to see it....haha

Hey, the playoffs are another season.

What I like about the Jets right now, so far, is they are getting better going into December. Sure we have some bad teams ahead, but beating those teams and getting into the playoffs is a big deal for team with a new head coach and given no chance to win this year.

We will deal with the matchup in the post season when and if we get there.

BZ

adamprez2003
12-05-2006, 09:26 PM
We'll do our part. We own Brady. Weird as that is. They're not the team they were and we'll come out like gangbusters.

BleedinGreenNC
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
We'll do our part. We own Brady. Weird as that is. They're not the team they were and we'll come out like gangbusters.

I hope the team that beat the Bears show up and not the ones that lost to the Texans!:rolleyes:

like2god
12-06-2006, 10:17 AM
I hope the team that beat the Bears show up and not the ones that lost to the Texans!:rolleyes:
Those were two completely different teams. The Phins have played a lot better since the Texans game and should have a chance to win the rest of their games if they continue to play well/smart.

BwanaZulia
12-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Those were two completely different teams. The Phins have played a lot better since then and should have a chance to win the rest of their games if they continue to play well/smart.

You can at least win 3/4.

It starts Sunday. Win against the Pats and we will talk.

BZ

Mike13
12-06-2006, 10:25 AM
You can at least win 3/4.

It starts Sunday. Win against the Pats and we will talk.

BZ

Yeah I think so too, but for some reason that reminds me of Wanstache.

"We need to win 2 out of our last 3 games to make the playoffs."

:shakeno:

DolfanTom
12-06-2006, 10:49 AM
We'll do our part. We own Brady. Weird as that is. They're not the team they were and we'll come out like gangbusters.Yeah, we really do own him. I just wish it translated to victories over the Patsies more often. Like the last time we played them ...

BleedinGreenNC
12-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah I think so too, but for some reason that reminds me of Wanstache.

"We need to win 2 out of our last 3 games to make the playoffs."

:shakeno:

Too similar!

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 10:28 AM

BZBZ, we did our part!! What happened in the Meadowlands? What happened?? :confused:

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Right on Dec 20, 2004.

Nailed it!