PDA

View Full Version : You sure gotta love this board..

FinsNCanes
12-04-2006, 02:18 PM
You all flip flop more than Kerry..

:lol:

2 weeks ago we were playoff bound and Saban for coach of the year, now Saban is the problem and we can't rebuild. You gotta love it.

Oh..I almost forgot! Harrington for QB of the future, no? :shakeno:

Kdawg954
12-04-2006, 02:19 PM

2 weeks ago we were playoff bound and Saban for coach of the year, now Saban is the problem and we can't rebuild. You gotta love it.

Yep

PerfectFinz72
12-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Yep, funny how everything changes so quickly. Did anyone REALLY think we were gonna run the table and make the playoffs? I wanted to believe it, though I suspected that it would not happen. Just too much. You can't be angry about the 1-6 start....then dream up playoff scenarios with a 4 game win streak and then start crapping all over the parade again. Either stay angry that we started off bad or stay positive that they turned this season into a 7 or 8 win season vs a 2 win season. I hate the in between crap.

phish729
12-04-2006, 02:30 PM

100% agree that is why i like canesheaven so much its was like finheaven 3 years ago

BLITZKRIEG
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM

:sleep:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Adam First
12-04-2006, 02:36 PM
We better pray Culpepper rebounds next year

Aqua4Ever04
12-04-2006, 02:42 PM
That's why I try to stay off the main board on Sundays after a loss. People speak off emotions rather than using their heads. Just give it a few days and most will be back to normal.

volk
12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Some people just hope against hope with this team. I don't really have a problem with blind optimism. I don't think most of us truly believed Miami was playoff bound, but I didn't expect as complete a meltdown as I saw yesterday. I thought we struggled in all areas.

We are right where we should be...at 5-7, hoping for a decent handful of players in the draft.

nick1
12-04-2006, 02:47 PM
some of us were just opportistic about the playoffs but we knew it was a long shot. I never endorsed Saban for coach of the year. he's been good as of late but Sean Payton gets that award

Superself
12-04-2006, 02:59 PM
You are just making generalizations.

Unless you have direct quotes from people to support it, I say big deal. It is a message board with a lot of opinions...ok and the sky is blue.

:rolleyes2

srdnaty
12-04-2006, 03:00 PM

lol so true... for another political analogy... our defense went AWOL like bush during nam! lol

:sidelol:

The Dolphins are from Florida were they cant count ballots maybe they thought they were winning yesterday! maybe they'll ask for a recount.

lets face it the dolphins are as good at closing a game as john kerry is at closing an election.

joey harrington passing the ball is as accurate as dick cheney hunting.

our offense finds the endzone as much as the white house finds WMD's in iraq.

joey harrington is like john kerry because he regrets everything he throws. (in regards to kerry "throwing" his purple hearts on the white house lawn after he got back from nam)

wow... i should just stop now because i'm sick of making fun our or team for its play (yesterday) which is like our politicians.... pathetic.

anyone else notice the 5 minutes they wasted in there lethargic "no huddle"? when they could have huddled with hustle and saved time. total lack of effort on the offensive side of the ball.

i will say i did notice chambers looking for at moments like he wanted to win.

FinsNCanes
12-04-2006, 03:01 PM
You are just making generalizations.

Unless you have direct quotes from people to support it, I say big deal. It is a message board with a lot of opinions...ok and the sky is blue.

:rolleyes2

You're kidding, right? I don't have to find quotes, although I'm sure there are plenty. THERE ARE THREADS OF IT! :D

Superself
12-04-2006, 03:03 PM

You're kidding, right? I don't have to find quotes, although I'm sure there are plenty. THERE ARE THREADS OF IT! :D

Kidding..no.

Again, it is a message board. What do you expect here really?

Like I said, unless you can actually substantiate your claim by providing quotes and links of those who have flipped flopped....then its really a non topic as far as message boards are concerned.

hellsapoppin
12-04-2006, 03:31 PM
We better pray Culpepper rebounds next year I'd rather pray that I win the Lottery.

Brown42000
12-04-2006, 03:36 PM

I know we win then we have a great team and are going to run the table and make the playoffs and Joey should get Comback Player of the Year. After a loss a lot of people want the PS starting to see if they can make it in the NFL and how Saban can't coach and all of our draft picks are busts. You just come to expect that on this board with either a win or a loss.

Finfan53
12-04-2006, 03:56 PM
I still love this team and franchise..... just wish I saw more positive comments on this board.... as much as we hate losing, things will get better.... at least I keep tellin myself that?! I still see this team beating every team on the rest of the schedule (assuming the Colts rest the starters)

dolpns13
12-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Yep, funny how everything changes so quickly. Did anyone REALLY think we were gonna run the table and make the playoffs? I wanted to believe it, though I suspected that it would not happen. Just too much. You can't be angry about the 1-6 start....then dream up playoff scenarios with a 4 game win streak and then start crapping all over the parade again. Either stay angry that we started off bad or stay positive that they turned this season into a 7 or 8 win season vs a 2 win season. I hate the in between crap.

I did...Its called being optimistic...Any given sunday any team can win...And im still going to be optimistic about us getting in at 9-7. Anyone can bash me all they want...I really dont care...It will just prove who's who :lol:

Go Fins

dolpns13
12-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I still love this team and franchise..... just wish I saw more positive comments on this board.... as much as we hate losing, things will get better.... at least I keep tellin myself that?! I still see this team beating every team on the rest of the schedule (assuming the Colts rest the starters)
Hows my last post for a positive comment...Gooo Fins

R_t_Kraken
12-04-2006, 04:10 PM

I'm sure there are some, but not as many as you'd think. All the doom and gloomers just make up for all the stupid threads unfortunately.

I still have faith in Saban, and I certainly never said Joey was the future. I said he was the best QB on our roster and he could still very well be that, but since we're just about eliminated I want to see if we have anything in Mr. Lemon.

EDGEIN05
12-04-2006, 04:26 PM
I have faith in this team never lost it....almost did but I regained it. Yesterday was tough and yes the playoffs were a long shot but we'll be ok. This team has what it takes to win out....9-7 here we come! Or do we tank the season and draft in the top 10....F-dat I vote for 9-7! People on this board need to be more positive about the team or move to a new site....Actually that sounds like a good idea!

dominizzo
12-04-2006, 04:32 PM

Hi Fins n canes how was ur day

Finfan Griff
12-04-2006, 04:38 PM
I'd rather pray that I win the Lottery.

:lol: totally agree with that

B-lo
12-04-2006, 07:33 PM
Yep, funny how everything changes so quickly. Did anyone REALLY think we were gonna run the table and make the playoffs? I wanted to believe it, though I suspected that it would not happen. Just too much. You can't be angry about the 1-6 start....then dream up playoff scenarios with a 4 game win streak and then start crapping all over the parade again. Either stay angry that we started off bad or stay positive that they turned this season into a 7 or 8 win season vs a 2 win season. I hate the in between crap. Yep 1 guy even posted it. His name is Dolphag Tom. Now he claims he wasn't "serious" ? typical Phag fan reeling!:D

like2god
12-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Yep 1 guy even posted it. His name is Dolphag Tom. Now he claims he wasn't "serious" ? typical Phag fan reeling!:D

Don't listen to Blowboy, he's delusional. :cooldude:

B-lo
12-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Don't listen to Blowboy, he's delusional. :cooldude:Yea, listen to Ulike2bgay??:lol: NOT going to happen.:cooldude:

like2god
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Yea, listen to Ulike2bgay??:lol: NOT going to happen.:cooldude:

There is no room for your negativity on this board Mr. Bl-o. Consider yourself reported. :cooldude:

:wink:

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I agree with the original post. It's as if a lot of the posters here live and die with every game. Every win and we're on the way to the playoffs; every loss and we're a massive failure of a team and everyone should get fired.

Mike13
12-05-2006, 12:21 AM
There is no place for reason and logic in the zoo haven't you guys figured it out yet?

How much is VIP again?

retired opfinistic
12-08-2006, 02:03 PM

Oh..I almost forgot! Harrington for QB of the future, no? :shakeno:You are such a hot Asian chick!!!

Bukakke time!!!!:lol: