:lol: we dont get a thread HATERSS!!!

AirFishOne
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
only 1 view in 10 minuets?

HATERSS x 500!!!

:D

HysterikiLL
12-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I love OU, but god damn...Boise State!?!?!? They've had a great season no doubt, but they wouldn't be here if they played a shred of quality teams. At least they're not playing on that god awful blue field.

I just hope AD is back by then and can tear it up!

DonShula84
12-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Not looking forward to this game too much...sorry. But I'll pull for for OU :)

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
How great is OU, really? Didn't Peterson play versus Oregon?

To be honest, from what I have seen there's nothing so mind-blowingly impressive about this team and I give Boise a good chance to win. But of course you allready knew I'd do that.

I also expect this to be one of the closer contests out of the BCS bowls. I expect the others to be blowouts with Louisville winning Wake Forest, LSU winning Notre Dame, Michigan winning USC, and Ohio winning Florida.

AirFishOne
12-04-2006, 09:44 PM
How great is OU, really? Didn't Peterson play versus Oregon?

To be honest, from what I have seen there's nothing so mind-blowingly impressive about this team and I give Boise a good chance to win. But of course you allready knew I'd do that.

I also expect this to be one of the closer contests out of the BCS bowls. I expect the others to be blowouts with Louisville winning Wake Forest, LSU winning Notre Dame, Michigan winning USC, and Ohio winning Florida.

AD played and destroyed Oregon

Defense is top 10 mayb, top 15 for sure

offense has been rollin since AD went down, so adding him will onl make it better. Our oline has matured to be one of the best in the nation, our oline for the first 12 weeks was the only one in the ncaa to have a 100 yd rusher in every game, until we played Texas Tech.

QB and Recievers have great big play ability, no one has really shut down our passing game, we just usualy choose not to pass cause our running game is gelling.

Basicly its gonna come down to who is more focused. If OU comes in with a big head thinking this lil team from Boise aint nothing, they r in for a big surpirse. However if that is BSU's only shot, good luck with that Paul Thompson is a great leader.

Alex44
12-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Id like to see Boise win just so all the fans can yell about how they should have been in the NC game :lol:

AirFishOne
12-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Id like to see Boise win just so all the fans can yell about how they should have been in the NC game :lol:

:tantrum:

:tongue:

Alex44
12-04-2006, 10:10 PM
:tantrum:

:tongue:

I like Oklahoma though and you guys will probably roll over them :lol:

Vertical Limit
12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah me too. :lol: Just like Auburn and Utah 2 years ago.

GO BOISE STATE!

AirFishOne
12-04-2006, 10:15 PM
I like Oklahoma though and you guys will probably roll over them :lol:

I know my freind, I would feel the same if we wernt playing them

FLOUNDER
12-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Who has Boise State played? and they say the bigeast is a cupcake confrence...Geez

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Who has Boise State played? and they say the bigeast is a cupcake confrence...Geez

They didn't play anyone at all. In fact they haven't played any games this season. Their perfect season is all just a fabrication from the media perpetrated by those who wish to ruin West Virginias hopes of a BCS bowl.

FLOUNDER
12-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Who have they played ranked?

AirFishOne
12-04-2006, 10:54 PM

Personaly I think they would give WVU a run for their money

but thats why they play the game :D

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Head to head comparison with Okalhoma statistic wise.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/headToHeadTeamResults?statsId1=112&statsType1=Offense&statsId2=24&statsType2=Offense&type=Team

AirFishOne
12-04-2006, 10:57 PM
now rafiki we all know stats dont tell the whole story

if that were true Nebraska would of won the Big XII by 45 points

However thx for the link very interesting match up :D

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Who have they played ranked?

They played Hawaii and Oregon State, both of which were or are currently ranked.

FLOUNDER
12-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Going back to there opponents W-L record. 68 WINS, 78 LOSSES

6 opponents of theres with 7 or more losses

Coral Reefer
12-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Not looking forward to this game too much...sorry. But I'll pull for for OU :)

Looking forward to this game more than the Orange Bowl.
Sad to say.

Look for OU to win this easily.

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Counting the 11 victories of each team, the average ranking of offense of their opponents. Not counting the 1-AA team Boise Played nor the two losses of Oklahoma.

Boise 56.9
Oklahoma 52.6 *advantage

Coral Reefer
12-04-2006, 11:20 PM

This is classic!
What I love about all the Big East team fans.
They'll sit here and validate the whole strength of schedule argument they villified when it was used against their teams. :lol:

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Going back to there opponents W-L record. 68 WINS, 78 LOSSES

6 opponents of theres with 7 or more losses

Oklahoma opponents 78 wins 79 losses (played one more game)

5 opponents with 7 or more losses

FLOUNDER
12-04-2006, 11:31 PM
I can talk about stregnth of schedule all i want. We played 5 teams this season that will be going to bowl games

How many did boise state play that will be attending a bowl game 3 or so?

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 11:35 PM
I can talk about stregnth of schedule all i want. We played 5 teams this season that will be going to bowl games

Oregon State
Hawaii
Nevada
San Jose

Boise won all of them, San Jose was the only close game (I think they'll roll New Mexico).

spydertl79
12-04-2006, 11:40 PM
This is such a horrible BCS game...

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 11:40 PM
This is such a horrible BCS game...

Why?

spydertl79
12-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Why?
Because OU is good, but with Peterson gone they have no draw. Also, this will probably piss you off, but Boise State is a joke. Sure they're undefeated but with that schedule any of the top 10 BCS teams would have gone undefeated. I'm sure you have made up a great argument for Boise State because of how often you have to defend them getting a BCS bowl so let's hear it.

FLOUNDER
12-04-2006, 11:43 PM
I agree

spydertl79
12-04-2006, 11:47 PM

Umm... Go Bulls!

FLOUNDER
12-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Exactly! they REP the bigeast and will be playing ECU....GO BULLS!

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Because OU is good, but with Peterson gone they have no draw. Also, this will probably piss you off, but Boise State is a joke. Sure they're undefeated but with that schedule any of the top 10 BCS teams would have gone undefeated. I'm sure you have made up a great argument for Boise State because of how often you have to defend them getting a BCS bowl so let's hear it.

First off USC lost to Oregon State so your logic of "the top ten teams would have gone undefeated" is allready faulty.

Second off Boise has thoroughly dominated it's conference for the last 5 years like no other team has in recent history.

Lastly they are a 1-A team and under the BCS guidelines they are awarded an "At Large" bid for being a non-BCS conference and finishing ranked 12 or higher or ranked higher than a BCS conference champion.

I know how much it irks you BCS conference peeps that Boise can break your system, but it is a system that the BCS set up.

spydertl79
12-04-2006, 11:52 PM
First off USC lost to Oregon State so your logic of "the top ten teams would have gone undefeated" is allready faulty.

Second off Boise has thoroughly dominated it's conference for the last 5 years like no other team has in recent history.

Lastly they are a 1-A team and under the BCS guidelines they are awarded an "At Large" bid for being a non-BCS conference and finishing ranked 12 or higher or ranked higher than a BCS conference champion.

I know how much it irks you BCS conference peeps that Boise can break your system, but it is a system that the BCS set up.
I'm aware of the system and I know that is why Boise gets a BCS bowl. However, you never addressed the fact that Boise St. is a joke. Also: you beat Oregon St in week 2 at home while USC lost to them in Oregon.

Do you honestly believe that if Boise St. was in a BCS conference that they would be in a bowl at all?

Rafiki
12-04-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm aware of the system and I know that is why Boise gets a BCS bowl. However, you never addressed the fact that Boise St. is a joke. Also: you beat Oregon St in week 2 at home while USC lost to them in Oregon.

Do you honestly believe that if Boise St. was in a BCS conference that they would be in a bowl at all?

I never addressed the "fact" that Boise St. is a joke? Come on, now stop being so incessant and inflammatory with your argument style. Contained in this thread is comparisons between Oklahoma and Boise state in which on paper they are very comparable. They played opponents with similar win/loss ratios and won games against similarly powered offenses.

I think you're just upset that the BCS set up these rules in the first place. I mean first Utah whooping Pitt now Boise wants to take another BCS school down a notch? It must be unbearable.

FLOUNDER
12-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Its unbearable that a team that played hardly anybody during the regular season ends up in a bcs bowl. Thats what is unbearable. I could honestly care less if pitt got the crap kicked out of them. Good, they deserved it. Almost any team in the Big east could have played your schedule and won every game. Do they deserve a BCS bid?

Rafiki
12-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Its unbearable that a team that played hardly anybody during the regular season ends up in a bcs bowl. Thats what is unbearable. I could honestly care less if pitt got the crap kicked out of them. Good, they deserved it. Almost any team in the Big east could have played your schedule and won every game. Do they deserve a BCS bid?

:boohoo:

The truth comes out behind the motivation on the Boise State bashing posts.

Can you say... "jealousy"?

spydertl79
12-05-2006, 12:07 AM
I never addressed the "fact" that Boise St. is a joke? Come on, now stop being so incessant and inflammatory with your argument style. Contained in this thread is comparisons between Oklahoma and Boise state in which on paper they are very comparable. They played opponents with similar win/loss ratios and won games against similarly powered offenses.

I think you're just upset that the BCS set up these rules in the first place. I mean first Utah whooping Pitt now Boise wants to take another BCS school down a notch? It must be unbearable.
Oklahoma is probably the 2nd worst team in a BCS bowl and yet they will still annihilate Boise State. Yes, Boise State wants to beat a BCS team, but they won't. If you would like to place a wager on your team than I would be willing to take that bet...

FLOUNDER
12-05-2006, 12:10 AM
:boohoo:

The truth comes out behind the motivation on the Boise State bashing posts.

Can you say... "jealousy"?

I know, isint it a shame a team gets in to a BCS game because they play absoloutley nobody during the regular season and when they end the season undefeated, they start talking like there the best team in the land.... Truly, i cant wait til you guys get demolished in the Fiesta Bowl by Oklahoma

Alex44
12-05-2006, 12:16 AM
I know, isint it a shame a team gets in to a BCS game because they play absoloutley nobody during the regular season and when they end the season undefeated, they start talking like there the best team in the land.... Truly, i cant wait til you guys get demolished in the Fiesta Bowl by Oklahoma

Just because you arent in a BCS conference doesnt mean you cant win a BCS game.

Obviously some voters (obviously with more info and expertise than you or I) obviously think they are a good enough team to deserve this.

And what exactly do you plan on saying if Boise keeps it close or wins.

FLOUNDER
12-05-2006, 12:20 AM
And what exactly do you plan on saying if Boise keeps it close or wins

I wont have to worry about that will I?

finswin56
12-05-2006, 01:24 AM
I wont have to worry about that will I?Do you remember an undefeated Utah (who played no one) beating up on Big East champ Pitt two years ago?

Coral Reefer
12-05-2006, 01:51 AM

:sidelol:

Jesus, the hypocrisy of some Big East fans!

Unbelievable!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
12-05-2006, 08:16 AM
the big east is much better than the WAC. not even close.

AirFishOne
12-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Do you remember an undefeated Utah (who played no one) beating up on Big East champ Pitt two years ago?

while I understand what ur trying to point out

but do you honestly think OU is worse or as good as Pitt that year?

finswin56
12-05-2006, 01:31 PM
while I understand what ur trying to point out

but do you honestly think OU is worse or as good as Pitt that year?No, I think OU is a very good team. But, let's not just discount a teams chances so early.

AirFishOne
12-05-2006, 02:07 PM
No, I think OU is a very good team. But, let's not just discount a teams chances so early.

Oh trust me I have yet to think BSU will be a push over, I only thought you were comparing Pitt to us

finswin56
12-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Oh trust me I have yet to think BSU will be a push over, I only thought you were comparing Pitt to usNo just pointing out they shouldn't be dismissed so easily.

spydertl79
12-05-2006, 02:34 PM
No just pointing out they shouldn't be dismissed so easily.I will dismiss them until they beat a good team like OU.

Stitches
12-05-2006, 02:55 PM
I will dismiss them until they beat a good team like OU.

So are you dismissing all the big east teams?

AirFishOne
12-05-2006, 02:58 PM
wait a second, did a big east team sneak into the Fiesta Bowl?

Why are we talking about big east SoS??

Stitches
12-05-2006, 03:03 PM
wait a second, did a big east team sneak into the Fiesta Bowl?

Why are we talking about big east SoS??

Because the SoS is being brought up about a Div-1A team that went undefeated, who has consistently been ranked in the top 15 to end the season over the past 5 years, so they must have to be doing something right despite their schedule.

DonShula84
12-09-2006, 02:20 AM
Peterson is cleared to play

Oklahoma tailback Adrian Peterson returned to the Sooners on Friday after team doctors gave the OK for him to practice and play in the Fiesta Bowl.
"He's cleared to play," coach Bob Stoops said. "Were going to give him more as we lead up to the game and (I) fully expect him to play. He's anxious to play and wants to."

FLOUNDER
12-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Boy o' boy does it suck to be boise state right now

Pennington's Rocket Arm
12-09-2006, 01:55 PM
hmm, no, i'd say it's pretty damn good to be boise state.

Rafiki
12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Boy o' boy does it suck to be boise state right now

Better to be Boise State than West Virgina at this point. :tongue:

DonShula84
12-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Better to be Boise State than West Virgina at this point. :tongue:

:lol: :yes:

Rafiki
12-23-2006, 09:43 PM
A highlight reel of Ian Johnson's heisman-quality year.

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=663922

He's a shifty one. I'm hoping for a big game vs. the sooners.

King Felix
12-23-2006, 09:57 PM
boise state they are pretty good, but to be honest if they played oregon state again, oregon state would win imo.

Rafiki
12-23-2006, 10:04 PM
boise state they are pretty good, but to be honest if they played oregon state again, oregon state would win imo.

Yeah, since they played them so close last time :shakeno:

King Felix
12-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah, since they played them so close last time :shakeno:that was the second game of the season, alot changed.

Rafiki
12-23-2006, 10:17 PM
that was the second game of the season, alot changed.

You only get one shot. In fact, I bet USC would love to have a do-over at Oregon State's expense. This is why execution is the most important attribute that a team can have. Boise executed and played to win every game, went undefeated, and earned a BCS game. Speculation on who would win if they could do it again is meaningless.

Maybe Boise will play Oregon State again next year, hell maybe Oregon will blow them out this next time; yet, to say that Boise is somehow inferior to Oregon State this year is false. They lost, and not only that--they lost 42-14.

Roman529
12-23-2006, 11:09 PM
It's not as good as my ASU Sun Devils at Hawaii but I'll check it out. :wink:

AirFishOne
12-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Teams change alot throughout the course of the season, look at us, we lost to OREGON now we are Big XII Champs.

From 93rd in the nation in total D, to 10th

But still Rafiki is right, you only get one shot.

And Roman, im lovin the new AI sig, he looks awesome in a Nuggets uni :D

Boston
12-30-2006, 04:18 AM
Hmmm. So you sooner fans are happy to have Peterson back yeah? I don't know he hasn't played in a while and his collar bone.... They can practice all they want but you never know AD is selfish he just wants to showcase for the NFL. When with rust and bad collar bone he could lose the game for them.

Korey hall could mess Peterson up.

Skeet84
12-30-2006, 04:56 AM
Hmmm. So you sooner fans are happy to have Peterson back yeah? I don't know he hasn't played in a while and his collar bone.... They can practice all they want but you never know AD is selfish he just wants to showcase for the NFL. When with rust and bad collar bone he could lose the game for them.

Are you crazy? Peterson blow the game for them? Selfish? WHAT?!?! He is working his tail off to come back and play for this team becuase he wants to play, AP is also going to be a high draft pick whether he plays in this game or not

DonShula84
12-30-2006, 05:21 AM
Are you crazy? Peterson blow the game for them? Selfish? WHAT?!?! He is working his tail off to come back and play for this team becuase he wants to play, AP is also going to be a high draft pick whether he plays in this game or not

I agree. The guy has nothing to prove to NFL scouts at this point him coming back seems unselfish to me and that he actually cares about OU and his teammates. If he were selfish and only thinking about the draft I'd sit on the sidelines and see the scouts at the combine. I'm sure Stoops is jumping through hoops because Peterson is available to play in this game, the team is much better with him than without him that's for sure.

finswin56
12-30-2006, 08:29 AM
I agree. The guy has nothing to prove to NFL scouts at this point him coming back seems unselfish to me and that he actually cares about OU and his teammates. If he were selfish and only thinking about the draft I'd sit on the sidelines and see the scouts at the combine. I'm sure Stoops is jumping through hoops because Peterson is available to play in this game, the team is much better with him than without him that's for sure.
:yes:
The idea that Peterson is hurting OU through his "selfish" behavior boggles the mind.

AirFishOne
12-30-2006, 02:40 PM

:sidelol:

Rafiki
12-30-2006, 07:38 PM
The trophy alone for this game is worth $1.5 million
:eek: http://www.ktvb.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=110676&catId=411&props=EMAG

*edit* Also, upon reviewing this thread a thought just came to mind- every team that Boise has beat that got a bowl has won that bowl, except Nevada who plays tomorrow. If that doesn't tell you that the stregnth of opponents they have faced is more than marginal I don't know what will!

finswin56
12-30-2006, 09:31 PM
The trophy alone for this game is worth $1.5 million
:eek: http://www.ktvb.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=110676&catId=411&props=EMAG

*edit* Also, upon reviewing this thread a thought just came to mind- every team that Boise has beat that got a bowl has won that bowl, except Nevada who plays tomorrow. If that doesn't tell you that the stregnth of opponents they have faced is more than marginal I don't know what will!

Well, the fact that all but one of BSU's bowl opponents have already played their bowl games (and it's not even New Year's Eve yet) could tell us something :wink:

Kev83
12-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Well, the fact that all but one of BSU's bowl opponents have already played their bowl games (and it's not even New Year's Eve yet) could tell us something :wink:
:yeahthat:
I'm hoping for a BIG Oklahoma win.

Skeet84
12-31-2006, 03:26 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

FLOUNDER
12-31-2006, 03:55 AM
Getting back to the main topic of this thread. I take oklahoma by 2 scores.

Boston
12-31-2006, 03:57 AM
I don't Boise Or Oklahoma is going to blow each other out, i think this will be a tough fun game.

Bsu by 1 on a last second FG.

Rafiki
12-31-2006, 04:54 AM

So you're taking away from their wins? I don't get it.

Are they bowl contenders or NOT?!

Rafiki
12-31-2006, 04:57 AM
Getting back to the main topic of this thread. I take oklahoma by 2 scores.

I'm taking Boise by 10. We'll find out in a few days.

*edit* I think a lot of you guys haven't read this thread in it's entirety and are relying on the bias of your first impression. I don't believe that you have studied any Boise St. games at all.

Skeet84
12-31-2006, 05:36 AM
So you're taking away from their wins? I don't get it.

Are they bowl contenders or NOT?!

They did not have alot of great wins, But the Oregon State game was very nice.

Skeet84
12-31-2006, 05:39 AM
I'm taking Boise by 10. We'll find out in a few days.

*edit* I think a lot of you guys haven't read this thread in it's entirety and are relying on the bias of your first impression. I don't believe that you have studied any Boise St. games at all.

I am going with OK by 7, But I think it will be pretty close unless Boise can't stop the run of OK however if they can stop the run it will be very interesting. I like AP to have a HUGE Game!!!

AirFishOne
12-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Ill take OU by 15, we havnt really shut down a team for all 4 quarters, we always seem to let them back in, damn prevent defense :lol:

ChambersWI
12-31-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't know if Boise will win, but the game will be a lot closer than some of you think.

Ian Johnson is a stud, and will keep them in the game (people forget that Garrett Wolfe was killing Ohio State, but his QB threw 3 red zone ints in the first quarter)

Boston
12-31-2006, 09:34 PM
^ Aggred, but our QB is better than that, he can scramble in the redzone. I take Boise By Either 1 or 3.

If it comes to something like OSU *OREGON* I think we'd go for two. Or win it on a last second FG.

ChambersWI
12-31-2006, 11:42 PM
^ Aggred, but our QB is better than that, he can scramble in the redzone. I take Boise By Either 1 or 3.

If it comes to something like OSU *OREGON* I think we'd go for two. Or win it on a last second FG.

it wasn't a knock on Zobransky at all. In fact, I'd love for us to draft Zobransky on Day 2.

What I was getting at is a dominant runningback will keep you in the game.

Garrett Wolfe was tearing it up against the O$U, getting the Huskies into the red zone 3 times (including the first possession of the game), but each timehis QB made a mistake. Leading to 2 Buckeye TDs, and another that resulted in a missed FG. Had the QB not messed up, you're looking at a NIU team putting 21 points up in the first quarter.

Boston
12-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Zabransky.

True.

Rafiki
01-01-2007, 12:16 AM
I think how Nevada did against Miami, and how Boise destroyed Nevada will be a great boost to the team. Expect a great game tomorrow.

AirFishOne
01-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Im not trying to say BSU is a good/bad team, they are very good.

However when you try to argue how good a team is by saying, well we beat this team, who beat that team, which means we are better than you...thats just a whole lotta nonsense. It proves nothing, teams are hot on some days, and other days they can be flat.

It will be a good game, however BSU will not win

King Felix
01-01-2007, 07:44 AM
it will be good for awhile but oklahoma will win double digits.

Skeet84
01-01-2007, 08:50 AM
I think how Nevada did against Miami, and how Boise destroyed Nevada will be a great boost to the team. Expect a great game tomorrow.

No offense to Miami, But they are no where near a good football team this year. I am not really sure thats gunna boost there spirits.

Stitches
01-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Let's go Boise State!!

Celtkin
01-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Boise State by a few.

I am supporting my second home state in their first big dance.

WestCKoastiN
01-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Go sooners!

WestCKoastiN
01-01-2007, 10:06 PM
oh ohhh td boise

Celtkin
01-01-2007, 10:12 PM
oh ohhh td boise

TD #2

:woot:

Hey, Goliath...wanna see my rock?

Amars
01-01-2007, 10:27 PM
damn just turned on the game and 14-0 Boise in the 1st. But OU is at the 1 ready to score.

Amars
01-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Guess not AD just lost about 5yds.

FLOUNDER
01-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Lets go Sooner! Boomer Sooner! dont know what that means, but hells yea!

Skeet84
01-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah I think OK still wins. I mean they made soooo many mistakes and are only down 4 right now.

Amars
01-01-2007, 11:28 PM
nice TD by Boise before the half.

Rafiki
01-01-2007, 11:35 PM
21-10 at the half.

All you naysayers who said Ok would run Boise over probably need some alka-selser.

finswin56
01-01-2007, 11:40 PM
This game is worth staying up for!
I'm freaking beat after last night and going to a game today, but I have to see how this one finishes. I really didn't know what to expect from BSU, but this wasn't it.

Stitches
01-01-2007, 11:42 PM
This game is worth staying up for!
I'm freaking beat after last night and going to a game today, but I have to see how this one finishes. I really didn't know what to expect from BSU, but this wasn't it.

I said Boise would at the least keep it close. How could you expect anything different from what they are doing now? They've been doing this all year.

Retnuhrace
01-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Too bad they went to commercial during the band performance... they were playing a great song.

Stitches
01-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Barry Alvarez didn't go to the Wisconsin game, but he's at the Boise St. game?

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Ill take OU by 15, we havnt really shut down a team for all 4 quarters, we always seem to let them back in, damn prevent defense :lol:

-Because OU is good, but with Peterson gone they have no draw. Also, this will probably piss you off, but Boise State is a joke. Sure they're undefeated but with that schedule any of the top 10 BCS teams would have gone undefeated. I'm sure you have made up a great argument for Boise State because of how often you have to defend them getting a BCS bowl so let's hear it.

-Do you honestly believe that if Boise St. was in a BCS conference that they would be in a bowl at all?

-Oklahoma is probably the 2nd worst team in a BCS bowl and yet they will still annihilate Boise State. Yes, Boise State wants to beat a BCS team, but they won't. If you would like to place a wager on your team than I would be willing to take that bet...

-Who has Boise State played? and they say the bigeast is a cupcake confrence...Geez

-Its unbearable that a team that played hardly anybody during the regular season ends up in a bcs bowl. Thats what is unbearable. I could honestly care less if pitt got the crap kicked out of them. Good, they deserved it. Almost any team in the Big east could have played your schedule and won every game. Do they deserve a BCS bid?

-I know, isint it a shame a team gets in to a BCS game because they play absoloutley nobody during the regular season and when they end the season undefeated, they start talking like there the best team in the land.... Truly, i cant wait til you guys get demolished in the Fiesta Bowl by Oklahoma

-

And what exactly do you plan on saying if Boise keeps it close or wins
I wont have to worry about that will I?

-Getting back to the main topic of this thread. I take oklahoma by 2 scores.

I love OU, but god damn...Boise State!?!?!? They've had a great season no doubt, but they wouldn't be here if they played a shred of quality teams. At least they're not playing on that god awful blue field.

I just hope AD is back by then and can tear it up!

Just a reminder of some earlier posts from this thread.

finswin56
01-02-2007, 12:09 AM
Good night Irene?
Not yet, but it's getting pretty damn close.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 12:09 AM
Wow.

Dtronic
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Oklahoma is getting their ***** spankered :lol:

They keep cutting to the faces of the Ok bandmembers :lol:

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Great bounce for Oklahoma. Here comes a TD.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:19 AM
And there it is for Peterson.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Boise is trying to blow this...

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:36 AM
28-20, Boise needs a score on this drive.

finswin56
01-02-2007, 12:37 AM
BSU just wet the bed.
This will be a very interesting 4th quarter.

Dtronic
01-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Most exciting bowl game I've seen.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:41 AM
BSU just wet the bed.
This will be a very interesting 4th quarter.

If they follow thier normal mantra, it'll be ok. I hope they can follow it anyways, lol.

finswin56
01-02-2007, 12:44 AM
If they follow thier normal mantra, it'll be ok. I hope they can follow it anyways, lol.
Me too, but this OU defense is stepping up.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Me too, but this OU defense is stepping up.
Boise still needs another score, and a stop here.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:56 AM
This game is just making me want Rufus Alexander in round 2 more and more.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Eeeeeek.

finswin56
01-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Boise still needs another score, and a stop here.
They got the stop, and had a nice drive. That 5th effort always causes a fumble :rolleyes: Damn shame. BSU's RB is Mr. Effort.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Good thing BSU is tackling solid for the most part.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:05 AM
I want BSU to win, but I love nothing better than college OT. I would almost be fine with a BSU loss if it was like triple OT, lol.

finswin56
01-02-2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah, BSU's defense has been the most surprising part to me. I expected them to be much softer on D against a "real" opponent.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Yeah, BSU's defense has been the most surprising part to me. I expected them to be much softer on D against a "real" opponent.
I'm glad you put that term in quotes, lol.

Roman529
01-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Boise State may have a "perfect season," and not have a chance at the National Championship...beating OU would show everyone they can play with the big boys. I hope they get some votes as the # 1 team if they win.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Boise State may have a "perfect season," and not have a chance at the National Championship...beating OU would show everyone they can play with the big boys. I hope they get some votes as the # 1 team if they win.

If they win, and wind up being the only undefeated team.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:09 AM
I love nothing better than college OT.

Heh... yeah, that's basically what I've been rooting for in the games today.

Dolphin1184
01-02-2007, 01:11 AM
The announcers are pretty good at this game.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:13 AM
The announcers are pretty good at this game.

Well, it is a BCS game.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Yikes... here comes OU...

Roman529
01-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Great game....looks like OT maybe.

finswin56
01-02-2007, 01:16 AM
I want BSU to win, but I love nothing better than college OT. I would almost be fine with a BSU loss if it was like triple OT, lol.
Bite your tongue.
I do like the concept, but they need to start at the 40. Make the teams earn it. Starting them in field goal position is weak.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Boise needs to quit with the prevent defense and blitz blitz blitz!

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Need a TO!

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Scratch that. Got the TD off the tip.

Stitches
BS CALL!!!!! uncatchable!

Roman529
That pass was not catchable. :tantrum:

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Ok I jumped the gun. But I don't want them to get this.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Tell me the flag is on oklahoma.

It is!!! YES!

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Damn!

Roman529
01-02-2007, 01:22 AM
WOW :eek:

Stitches
Noooooooo!!!!!!

Stitches
1:26 left. Just need 3 pts, don't do anything stupid.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:24 AM
So much for all those people who said this game wouldn't be worth watching, and it'd be uninteresting.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Omg Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

finswin56
Oh no. It's not supposed to happen like that.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
ummm way to go zabransky.

Stitches
What did I say about not doing anything stupid? Way to **** that up Zabransky. I didn't even see a WR out there.

Roman529
That was CRAZY!!!!

wpgfishfan
Holy crap what a comeback.

INT for a score

Amars
01-02-2007, 01:26 AM
OMG. I cant believe what im seeing. Boise is falling apart in the last 5 min.

Dtronic
1:26 left. Just need 3 pts, don't do anything stupid.

:lol: They didn't listen.

I wish the Phins games got me this excited.

wpgfishfan
in bounds all the way

PeaTearGriffin
wow....just wow....im stunned

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Just looked like a miscommunication there. Too bad.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:28 AM
wow....just wow....im stunned

I think every Bronco fan is.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Great block by the Wr downfield.

Amars
01-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Here comes the Broncos

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:30 AM
That sack hurts a lot.

Amars
01-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Here the game 4 - 18

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:32 AM
4th and 18, tis games over. Just give the Sooners the ball, it's done.

Retnuhrace
01-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

Amars
OMG hook and laddder TD

Dtronic
Omfg

Pennington's Rocket Arm
omgfomgfogogmogm

Stitches
OMG!!!

Did I just see that!!!

I was so wrong!

PeaTearGriffin
HOLY CRAP!!! what a game!!!

finswin56
Game of the year!

Dolphin1184
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a play!

Rocky Raccoon
WOW! GREAT play call there

SMadison29
Holy shizit

Amars
I cant believe it OMG OMG OMG that was great

SMadison29
01-02-2007, 01:34 AM
What a great friggin ending this has turned out to be.

wpgfishfan
what a game

Amars
Is Murlarky calling plays for Boise. :confused:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
seriously one of the best games i've ever seen.

Roman529
Can we dump Mularkey right now and sign Boise State's OC?????? :eek:

Dtronic
01-02-2007, 01:35 AM
OMFG I can't believe it! This is going to be a movie!

Amars
This is the game of the year for me in all sports and its only Jan 1.

Stitches

:yeahthat:

finswin56
I almost threw my remote when the first WR started running backwards.

This is the most exciting game I've seen in a LONG time. There's been others with just as much back and forth, but add in a BCS Bowl and a small school that was supposed to get wacked.

PeaTearGriffin
01-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Same here, heck you can even throw out the first 3 1/2 quarters

Dolphin1184
Win or lose, Boise has respect now.

By the way, isn't the play by play usually a baseball announcer? Fox should do more college games.

Amars
I have never seen the hook and ladder work so perfectly. And at the most critical point in the game. Simply amazing.

Roman529
01-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Boise wins the toss, gonna play D first...smart move.

PeaTearGriffin
01-02-2007, 01:37 AM
I have never seen the hook and ladder work so perfectly. And at the most critical point in the game. Simply amazing.

Play of the year? i guess theres a lot of time left

wpgfishfan
01-02-2007, 01:38 AM
4th and 18 and they throw for 16 yards so something was up

finswin56
I have. 1981(?) Miami Dolphins

Roman529

Not since the Miami Dolphins did it perfectly. :dolphins:

Stitches

By the way, isn't the play by play usually a baseball announcer? Fox should do more college games.

You're right, but it shouldn't have taken this game for them to earn it.

Amars
Im still on a natural high after that play.

HysterikiLL
What an incredible game so far

Rocky Raccoon
01-02-2007, 01:39 AM

Matt Vasgersian

he does nfl on fox too for the lower matchups. I think he does a great job.

Stitches
Play of the year? i guess theres a lot of time left

Yea, they need to edit that Pontiac game changing performance of the year.

Retnuhrace
Well that didn't take long...

Pennington's Rocket Arm
wow.

Ronnie23Brown
That was quick

Roman529
That was quick. :rolleyes:

Amars
I have. 1981(?) Miami Dolphins

Sorry I was 3 yrs old in 1981.

AD for TD too easy.

Stitches
Thta was too easy for Peterson.

finswin56
Not since the Miami Dolphins did it perfectly. :dolphins:
:tongue: Ha beat you!
My mind is numb right now, who were the receivers? Was one Tony Nathan or Nat Moore? Was it against the Chargers in that epic game?

WTF, that didn't take long.

PeaTearGriffin
01-02-2007, 01:40 AM
That was quick

Roman529

AD for TD too easy.

Dolphins-Chargers game...we lost the game. :boohoo:

Amars
A total of 22 pts in 1 min. :lol:

wpgfishfan
01-02-2007, 01:41 AM
if boise ties it up who starts possesion 2 first??

Dtronic
Dang it! I went to get another beer and missed the OT TD.

PeaTearGriffin
A total of 22 pts in 1 min. :lol:
haha amazing

Roman529
:tongue: Ha beat you!
My mind is numb right now, who were the receivers? Was one Tony Nathan or Nat Moore? Was it against the Chargers in that epic game?

WTF, that didn't take long.

CORRECT...I was a freshman in high school...I cried like a baby when we lost. :boohoo:

finswin56
01-02-2007, 01:42 AM
You're right, but it shouldn't have taken this game for them to earn it.
I disagree there. The did need to compete with a top BCS opponent to garner as much respect as they wanted. In the end you have to earn that respect against the best. The're doing it today.

HysterikiLL
Best bowl game so far. OU are always enjoyable to watch

Amars
Dont get stupid Boise.

Ronnie23Brown
Matt Vasgersian

he does nfl on fox too for the lower matchups. I think he does a great job.

Matt Vasgersian will do the Wake Forest-Louisville game. Tonight is Thom Brennamann, he does Fox baseball and former play by play of the Arizona Diamondbacks and in 2007 with the Cincinnati Reds with his dad.

wpgfishfan
01-02-2007, 01:43 AM
i have oklahoma -6.5 so I need a 7 point win

finswin56

AD for TD too easy.
I was only 4... I've just seen the replays so many times. I never got over seeing Don Shula calling a trick play like that. I still don't believe he had anything to do with it.

Amars
1st down Boise

finswin56
01-02-2007, 01:44 AM
i have oklahoma -6.5 so I need a 7 point win
seemed like taking candy from a baby before the game started.

Ronnie23Brown
01-02-2007, 01:44 AM
This could go on all night.:D

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Come on Ian, get your 26th rushing TD.

Amars
I was only 4... I've just seen the replays so many times. I never got over seeing Don Shula calling a trick play like that. I still don't believe he had anything to do with it.

Tried to youtube it with no luck. Im gonna try google video after the game. Im afraid I might miss a triple reverse pass to the tackle eligible or something like that.

Stitches
This could go on all night.:D
We could only be so lucky.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
it all comes down to this..

wpgfishfan
4th down run or pass

I say they pass

PeaTearGriffin
01-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Here we go 4th and 2

Stitches
4th an a short 2. Too bad they don't run the option with Zabransky.

Amars
half back pass to the QB. Im calling it.

Ronnie23Brown
01-02-2007, 01:47 AM
I'm guessing a little play action pass into the endzone.

Stitches
4th down run or pass

I say they pass

I agree, especially with that last play. I figure a designed pass anyways, though Zabranksy can scramble.

Stitches
half back pass to the QB. Im calling it.

lol, they already tried that.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Wtf!

It worked!!!

Retnuhrace
Omg Again!!!

PeaTearGriffin
nice play

Pennington's Rocket Arm
ofgbioangifagfaib

Amars
I was close

wpgfishfan
01-02-2007, 01:49 AM
cover the f'in guy

here we go round 2

PeaTearGriffin
really going for 2?

Dtronic
LOL

Wooooooowww

Ronnie23Brown
wow, that coach has nuts to call that

Retnuhrace
2 point try for the win!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
going for 2?? I LOVE IT.

Amars
Damn Boise coach has some balls. I love it.

finswin56
Tried to youtube it with no luck. Im gonna try google video after the game. Im afraid I might miss a triple reverse pass to the tackle eligible or something like that.
lol.
Keep an eye on the NFL network, or ESPN classic.
NFL Films has a nice piece on that game. It might even be an hour long. That's the game that Kellen Winslow became a super hero. The play is one thing, but seeing them break down that game is amazing.

Stitches
01-02-2007, 01:50 AM
**** dude, cinderella or not, I would kick the EP.

finswin56
This game just keeps getting better.

Amars
Boise will beat UF. :wink:

:lol:

Retnuhrace
Here we go!

finswin56